CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on September 03, 2015, 12:00:23 AM

Title: 9/3/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on September 03, 2015, 12:00:23 AM
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 03, 2015, 02:52:41 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 03, 2015, 02:53:40 AM
History is late again, I can't win this week.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 03, 2015, 02:55:59 AM
-------------------------
A Cowboy Named Bud
-------------------------

A cowboy named Bud was overseeing his herd in a remote mountainous pasture in California when suddenly a brand-new BMW advanced toward him out of a cloud of dust.

The driver, a young man in a Brioni suit, Gucci shoes, RayBan sunglasses and YSL tie, leaned out the window and asked the cowboy, "If I tell you exactly how many cows and calves you have in your herd, Will you give me a calf?"

Bud looks at the man, obviously a yuppie, then looks at his peacefully grazing herd and calmly answers, "Sure, Why not?"

The yuppie parks his car, whips out his Dell notebook computer, connects it to his Cingular RAZR V3 cell phone, and surfs to a NASA page on the Internet, where he calls up a GPS satellite to get an exact fix on his location which he then feeds to another NASA satellite that scans the area in an ultra-high-resolution photo.

The young man then opens the digital photo in Adobe Photoshop and exports it to an image processing facility in Hamburg , Germany.

Within seconds, he receives an email on his Palm Pilot that the image has been processed and the data stored. He then accesses an MS-SQL database through an ODBC connected Excel spreadsheet with email on his Blackberry and, after a few minutes, receives a response.

Finally, he prints out a full-color, 150-page report on his hi-tech, miniaturized HP LaserJet printer, turns to the cowboy and says, "You have exactly 1,586 cows and calves."

"That's right. Well, I guess you can take one of my calves," says Bud.

He watches the young man select one of the animals and looks on with amusement as the young man stuffs it into the trunk of his car.

Then Bud says to the young man, "Hey, if I can tell you exactly what your business is, will you give me back my calf?"

The young man thinks about it for a second and then says, "Okay, why not?"

"You're a Congressman for the U.S. Government", says Bud.

"Wow! That's correct," says the yuppie, "but how did you guess that?"

"No guessing required." answered the cowboy. "You showed up here even though nobody called you. You want to get paid for an answer I already knew, to a question I never asked. You used millions of dollars worth of equipment trying to show me how much smarter than me you are, and you don't know a thing about how working people make a living, or about cows for that matter. This is a herd of sheep.

Now give me back my dog.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 03, 2015, 04:15:08 AM
Sheesh!
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 03, 2015, 04:16:28 AM
Sheesh!
Indeed, morning Chip.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 03, 2015, 05:05:02 AM
Sheesh!
Indeed, morning Chip.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 05:28:46 AM
Morning Golf & LSU.  Happy Day Off Chip!!!
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 05:29:43 AM
Some of us hit the Jackpot with that 20% off on the Jam yesterday evening.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 03, 2015, 05:30:25 AM
Morning Golf & LSU.  Happy Day Off Chip!!!
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 03, 2015, 05:31:21 AM
Some of us hit the Jackpot with that 20% off on the Jam yesterday evening.
I missed the chance yesterday since I didn't see the banner till it was late, a nice deal for sure.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 05:32:59 AM
Birthday:

September 4, 1918- Paul Harvey, radio personality, quote: "And now, the rest of the story"
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 03, 2015, 05:33:28 AM
Some of us hit the Jackpot with that 20% off on the Jam yesterday evening.
You stock up on Bueso ashtrays then? ;)
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 05:34:38 AM
Some of us hit the Jackpot with that 20% off on the Jam yesterday evening.
You stock up on Bueso ashtrays then? ;)
NO, only bought good cigars.

They had Buesos both ways though with and without ashtrays.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 03, 2015, 05:41:43 AM
Some of us hit the Jackpot with that 20% off on the Jam yesterday evening.
You stock up on Bueso ashtrays then? ;)
NO, only bought good cigars.

They had Buesos both ways though with and without ashtrays.
Yeah, I see they had the Hababos up. Getting those for $24 would've been a great deal. Oh well.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 05:43:21 AM
Some of us hit the Jackpot with that 20% off on the Jam yesterday evening.
I missed the chance yesterday since I didn't see the banner till it was late, a nice deal for sure.
Yeah, got some V's from the jam and some that I had in my cart and MF Lancero's.  Loaded up on those Lancero's.  Wanted some El Centurions but the site locked up and I could not get them.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 05:54:52 AM
OBIF but time to go to work.  BBL
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 03, 2015, 06:20:36 AM
Anyone know of a free ship code? shfree57 doesn't seem to be working any longer.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 03, 2015, 06:35:04 AM
Anyone know of a free ship code? shfree57 doesn't seem to be working any longer.
This one still worked yesterday

http://www.cigarsintl.com/freesh58
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 03, 2015, 06:43:47 AM
Anyone know of a free ship code? shfree57 doesn't seem to be working any longer.
This one still worked yesterday

http://www.cigarsintl.com/freesh58
Looks good, thanks Chip. I tried shfree58, but that didn't work. Sneaky CI bastiges.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 03, 2015, 06:48:34 AM
Anyone know of a free ship code? shfree57 doesn't seem to be working any longer.
This one still worked yesterday

http://www.cigarsintl.com/freesh58
Looks good, thanks Chip. I tried shfree58, but that didn't work. Sneaky CI bastiges.
I just tried it and it would t work this morning for me, crazy that it worked yesterday.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: sfish on September 03, 2015, 06:49:37 AM
Some of us hit the Jackpot with that 20% off on the Jam yesterday evening.
+1, Tex
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: sfish on September 03, 2015, 06:51:52 AM
Good morning boys! Back to site today, chiller that supports the A.C. in my area is down, it's 85 degrees in my office
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 06:54:45 AM
Good morning boys! Back to site today, chiller that supports the A.C. in my area is down, it's 85 degrees in my office
Need to call and engineer to fix that.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: sfish on September 03, 2015, 06:56:29 AM
Good morning boys! Back to site today, chiller that supports the A.C. in my area is down, it's 85 degrees in my office
Need to call and engineer to fix that.
Apparently they had to call Carrier in and they need a part that will take at least 2 weeks to get, will need to relocate
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 06:58:44 AM
Some of us hit the Jackpot with that 20% off on the Jam yesterday evening.
I missed the chance yesterday since I didn't see the banner till it was late, a nice deal for sure.
Doesn't help for Jam items, but the banner is still working today.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 03, 2015, 06:59:00 AM
Anyone know of a free ship code? shfree57 doesn't seem to be working any longer.
This one still worked yesterday

http://www.cigarsintl.com/freesh58
Looks good, thanks Chip. I tried shfree58, but that didn't work. Sneaky CI bastiges.
I just tried it and it would t work this morning for me, crazy that it worked yesterday.
Hmm, seems that you're right. Home page says free shipping, but you don't get the option when you checkout. Blerg.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 03, 2015, 06:59:20 AM
Good morning boys! Back to site today, chiller that supports the A.C. in my area is down, it's 85 degrees in my office
Yikes
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 03, 2015, 06:59:32 AM
Good morning boys! Back to site today, chiller that supports the A.C. in my area is down, it's 85 degrees in my office
Need to call and engineer to fix that.
Apparently they had to call Carrier in and they need a part that will take at least 2 weeks to get, will need to relocate
We can get cigars from CI quicker than that.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 03, 2015, 06:59:49 AM
Good morning Dave and Scott.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 07:00:20 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and CookedFish.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 03, 2015, 07:00:43 AM
Anyone know of a free ship code? shfree57 doesn't seem to be working any longer.
This one still worked yesterday

http://www.cigarsintl.com/freesh58
Looks good, thanks Chip. I tried shfree58, but that didn't work. Sneaky CI bastiges.
I just tried it and it would t work this morning for me, crazy that it worked yesterday.
Hmm, seems that you're right. Home page says free shipping, but you don't get the option when you checkout. Blerg.
I bet they blocked free shipping since they have the discount code working right now.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 07:02:38 AM
Hey Golf, good price on Hairy Dog Toro's in clearance, and with the $20 a steal!
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 07:03:43 AM
Anyone know of a free ship code? shfree57 doesn't seem to be working any longer.
This one still worked yesterday

http://www.cigarsintl.com/freesh58
Looks good, thanks Chip. I tried shfree58, but that didn't work. Sneaky CI bastiges.
I just tried it and it would t work this morning for me, crazy that it worked yesterday.
Hmm, seems that you're right. Home page says free shipping, but you don't get the option when you checkout. Blerg.
I bet they blocked free shipping since they have the discount code working right now.
That's why I always keep a Jam item or two in my cart...
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: sfish on September 03, 2015, 07:06:24 AM
Some of us hit the Jackpot with that 20% off on the Jam yesterday evening.
I missed the chance yesterday since I didn't see the banner till it was late, a nice deal for sure.
Doesn't help for Jam items, but the banner is still working today.
It works on jam items
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 03, 2015, 07:07:59 AM
Anyone know of a free ship code? shfree57 doesn't seem to be working any longer.
This one still worked yesterday

http://www.cigarsintl.com/freesh58
Looks good, thanks Chip. I tried shfree58, but that didn't work. Sneaky CI bastiges.
I just tried it and it would t work this morning for me, crazy that it worked yesterday.
Hmm, seems that you're right. Home page says free shipping, but you don't get the option when you checkout. Blerg.
I bet they blocked free shipping since they have the discount code working right now.
Yeah, probably.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 03, 2015, 07:09:08 AM
Hey Golf, good price on Hairy Dog Toro's in clearance, and with the $20 a steal!
I was looking at the Tres Reynas coronas and the Hairy Dog robustos, but not as interested without the free shipping.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 07:12:58 AM
Hey Golf, good price on Hairy Dog Toro's in clearance, and with the $20 a steal!
I take that back, apparently sold out.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 07:18:50 AM
Some of us hit the Jackpot with that 20% off on the Jam yesterday evening.
I missed the chance yesterday since I didn't see the banner till it was late, a nice deal for sure.
Doesn't help for Jam items, but the banner is still working today.
It works on jam items
Sorry, I was trying to say that most jam items passed yesterday before the banner was put up, so it wasn't available for Jam items....but I failed.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: sfish on September 03, 2015, 07:35:22 AM
Some of us hit the Jackpot with that 20% off on the Jam yesterday evening.
I missed the chance yesterday since I didn't see the banner till it was late, a nice deal for sure.
Doesn't help for Jam items, but the banner is still working today.
It works on jam items
Sorry, I was trying to say that most jam items passed yesterday before the banner was put up, so it wasn't available for Jam items....but I failed.
I rarely check out the day of the jam anyway, you never know when they'll have a 2-day jam and it doesn't hurt you to wait so if you had a jam item in your cart it still works today - GFY!
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 07:38:33 AM
Some of us hit the Jackpot with that 20% off on the Jam yesterday evening.
I missed the chance yesterday since I didn't see the banner till it was late, a nice deal for sure.
Doesn't help for Jam items, but the banner is still working today.
It works on jam items
Sorry, I was trying to say that most jam items passed yesterday before the banner was put up, so it wasn't available for Jam items....but I failed.
I rarely check out the day of the jam anyway, you never know when they'll have a 2-day jam and it doesn't hurt you to wait so if you had a jam item in your cart it still works today - GFY!
I do the same, that's why I don't worry about free ship codes.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 07:39:11 AM
Good Thursday to all...or in the case of Tex, Happy Friday!
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 07:45:53 AM
Good morning boys! Back to site today, chiller that supports the A.C. in my area is down, it's 85 degrees in my office
Need to call and engineer to fix that.
Apparently they had to call Carrier in and they need a part that will take at least 2 weeks to get, will need to relocate
We can get cigars from CI quicker than that.
With FS
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 07:46:25 AM
Morning Fish and Travellin Dave
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 07:47:14 AM
College Gameday 2015-16
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 07:48:46 AM
Anyone know of a free ship code? shfree57 doesn't seem to be working any longer.
This one still worked yesterday

http://www.cigarsintl.com/freesh58
Looks good, thanks Chip. I tried shfree58, but that didn't work. Sneaky CI bastiges.
I just tried it and it would t work this morning for me, crazy that it worked yesterday.
Hmm, seems that you're right. Home page says free shipping, but you don't get the option when you checkout. Blerg.
I bet they blocked free shipping since they have the discount code working right now.
That's why I always keep a Jam item or two in my cart...
When I checked out this morning the Clearance Hairy Dogs had vanished from my cart but the Jam items were all still there.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 07:50:25 AM
Some of us hit the Jackpot with that 20% off on the Jam yesterday evening.
I missed the chance yesterday since I didn't see the banner till it was late, a nice deal for sure.
Doesn't help for Jam items, but the banner is still working today.
It works on jam items
Sorry, I was trying to say that most jam items passed yesterday before the banner was put up, so it wasn't available for Jam items....but I failed.
True and I did not receive the CI Email notice for the 20% off deal until around 6:00 yesterday evening.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 07:51:37 AM
Some of us hit the Jackpot with that 20% off on the Jam yesterday evening.
I missed the chance yesterday since I didn't see the banner till it was late, a nice deal for sure.
Doesn't help for Jam items, but the banner is still working today.
It works on jam items
Sorry, I was trying to say that most jam items passed yesterday before the banner was put up, so it wasn't available for Jam items....but I failed.
I rarely check out the day of the jam anyway, you never know when they'll have a 2-day jam and it doesn't hurt you to wait so if you had a jam item in your cart it still works today - GFY!
I do the same, that's why I don't worry about free ship codes.
You don't do the same as Fish because you left off the rude GFY at the end. :o
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 07:53:40 AM
Busy day for me with some important chit to do.    Got to take online training for Run - Hide - Cry in the Corner and Cyber Security.  If I don't complete them by tomorrow midnight they will lock me out of the training system, gosh I don't give a rats ass about much but that is important to me.  Dumb Fukheads!
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 03, 2015, 08:07:21 AM
Good morning, fellas.  I'm back to work.  :(
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Threebean on September 03, 2015, 08:09:05 AM
Good morning boys! Back to site today, chiller that supports the A.C. in my area is down, it's 85 degrees in my office
Need to call and engineer to fix that.
Apparently they had to call Carrier in and they need a part that will take at least 2 weeks to get, will need to relocate
Having that same problem with Carrier on a job.  Brand new unit, bad internal circuit breaker, coming up on two weeks to get the replacement part.   F'n Carrier.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 08:12:21 AM
Anyone know of a free ship code? shfree57 doesn't seem to be working any longer.
This one still worked yesterday

http://www.cigarsintl.com/freesh58
Looks good, thanks Chip. I tried shfree58, but that didn't work. Sneaky CI bastiges.
I just tried it and it would t work this morning for me, crazy that it worked yesterday.
Hmm, seems that you're right. Home page says free shipping, but you don't get the option when you checkout. Blerg.
I bet they blocked free shipping since they have the discount code working right now.
That's why I always keep a Jam item or two in my cart...
When I checked out this morning the Clearance Hairy Dogs had vanished from my cart but the Jam items were all still there.
Same for me.  That's when I went back to the clearance section and saw that they were gone just after I told Golfin'Dave about them.  Sheesh
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Threebean on September 03, 2015, 08:12:54 AM
Busy day for me with some important chit to do.    Got to take online training for Run - Hide - Cry in the Corner and Cyber Security.  If I don't complete them by tomorrow midnight they will lock me out of the training system, gosh I don't give a rats ass about much but that is important to me.  Dumb Fukheads!
TxDave, I don't understand why you need that training. Don't you have a No Guns Allowed sign on the front door?
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 08:13:05 AM
Good morning boys! Back to site today, chiller that supports the A.C. in my area is down, it's 85 degrees in my office
Need to call and engineer to fix that.
Apparently they had to call Carrier in and they need a part that will take at least 2 weeks to get, will need to relocate
Having that same problem with Carrier on a job.  Brand new unit, bad internal circuit breaker, coming up on two weeks to get the replacement part.   F'n Carrier.
But Carrier doesn't catch the shit for that, you do.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 08:15:20 AM
Good morning, fellas.  I'm back to work.  :(
Welcome Back Cotter! ;D      Good Morning Mayor, hope you are all rested and relaxed.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Threebean on September 03, 2015, 08:16:01 AM
And good morning men.  No training here but a video conference call to do later.  Guess I'd better go get a facial, or whatever the ladies call that face treatment which "rejuvenates and refreshes tired wriggly-ass-old-worn-out looking skin".
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 08:16:45 AM
Busy day for me with some important chit to do.    Got to take online training for Run - Hide - Cry in the Corner and Cyber Security.  If I don't complete them by tomorrow midnight they will lock me out of the training system, gosh I don't give a rats ass about much but that is important to me.  Dumb Fukheads!
TxDave, I don't understand why you need that training. Don't you have a No Guns Allowed sign on the front door?
Even worse, the sign says:   Dangerous Weapons Prohibited!  Even shows pictures of a gun and a knife.  Oh yeah and we have armed guards too.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 08:17:16 AM
And good morning men.  No training here but a video conference call to do later.  Guess I'd better go get a facial, or whatever the ladies call that face treatment which "rejuvenates and refreshes tired wriggly-ass-old-worn-out looking skin".
Morning Bean
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Threebean on September 03, 2015, 08:17:38 AM
Good morning boys! Back to site today, chiller that supports the A.C. in my area is down, it's 85 degrees in my office
Need to call and engineer to fix that.
Apparently they had to call Carrier in and they need a part that will take at least 2 weeks to get, will need to relocate
Having that same problem with Carrier on a job.  Brand new unit, bad internal circuit breaker, coming up on two weeks to get the replacement part.   F'n Carrier.
But Carrier doesn't catch the shit for that, you do.
Exactly.  Getting their recommended piping detail and scheduling the startup was quite a joke as well.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 03, 2015, 08:17:54 AM
Good morning, fellas.  I'm back to work.  :(
Welcome back. My condolences.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 08:18:10 AM
Anyone know of a free ship code? shfree57 doesn't seem to be working any longer.
This one still worked yesterday

http://www.cigarsintl.com/freesh58
Looks good, thanks Chip. I tried shfree58, but that didn't work. Sneaky CI bastiges.
I just tried it and it would t work this morning for me, crazy that it worked yesterday.
Hmm, seems that you're right. Home page says free shipping, but you don't get the option when you checkout. Blerg.
I bet they blocked free shipping since they have the discount code working right now.
That's why I always keep a Jam item or two in my cart...
When I checked out this morning the Clearance Hairy Dogs had vanished from my cart but the Jam items were all still there.
Same for me.  That's when I went back to the clearance section and saw that they were gone just after I told Golfin'Dave about them.  Sheesh
That is a Famous Trick
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 08:19:03 AM
WTF is Dean?
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 03, 2015, 08:26:40 AM
Good mornin gents, had a Shiner O'Fest last night.  Was good, I prefer the one made by my local slightly...the Shiner one was almost too sweet, but it was damn good.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 08:43:09 AM
Good mornin gents, had a Shiner O'Fest last night.  Was good, I prefer the one made by my local slightly...the Shiner one was almost too sweet, but it was damn good.
Morning SweetBeer CG
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 08:51:22 AM
And good morning men.  No training here but a video conference call to do later.  Guess I'd better go get a facial, or whatever the ladies call that face treatment which "rejuvenates and refreshes tired wriggly-ass-old-worn-out looking skin".
Butt lift?
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 03, 2015, 08:56:43 AM
Good mornin gents, had a Shiner O'Fest last night.  Was good, I prefer the one made by my local slightly...the Shiner one was almost too sweet, but it was damn good.
Morning SweetBeer CG
GMornin AustinDave
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 08:58:11 AM
Good mornin gents, had a Shiner O'Fest last night.  Was good, I prefer the one made by my local slightly...the Shiner one was almost too sweet, but it was damn good.
Morning SweetBeer CG
GMornin AustinDave
How those ND Buffalo's looking this year CG - another championship in the making?
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 08:58:24 AM
Good mornin gents, had a Shiner O'Fest last night.  Was good, I prefer the one made by my local slightly...the Shiner one was almost too sweet, but it was damn good.
Morning SweetBeer CG
I though it was SweetCheeks..... guess that just when he's in the dumpster.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 09:00:58 AM
Good mornin gents, had a Shiner O'Fest last night.  Was good, I prefer the one made by my local slightly...the Shiner one was almost too sweet, but it was damn good.
Morning SweetBeer CG
GMornin AustinDave
How those ND Buffalo's looking this year CG - another championship in the making?
They lost their first game already....there's a new Cinderella on the block....Montana!
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 03, 2015, 09:01:28 AM
Good mornin gents, had a Shiner O'Fest last night.  Was good, I prefer the one made by my local slightly...the Shiner one was almost too sweet, but it was damn good.
Morning SweetBeer CG
GMornin AustinDave
How those ND Buffalo's looking this year CG - another championship in the making?
ROFL, lost their opener...it was a trap game tho.  Against a top5 team, away, etc...lost with 2seconds left.  I would still bet on them 5peating though
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 09:06:32 AM
Good mornin gents, had a Shiner O'Fest last night.  Was good, I prefer the one made by my local slightly...the Shiner one was almost too sweet, but it was damn good.
Morning SweetBeer CG
GMornin AustinDave
How those ND Buffalo's looking this year CG - another championship in the making?
ROFL, lost their opener...it was a trap game tho.  Against a top5 team, away, etc...lost with 2seconds left.  I would still bet on them 5peating though
If you can't beat #5 then you can't be #1 is sort of the way I see that.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 09:08:05 AM
Another great deal from the Cigar King today - Spend $100 and take off $10, wow that is exciting!
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 09:09:10 AM
Looks like a positive opening ahead for the markets.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: sfish on September 03, 2015, 09:11:55 AM
Good mornin gents, had a Shiner O'Fest last night.  Was good, I prefer the one made by my local slightly...the Shiner one was almost too sweet, but it was damn good.
Morning Shaun, keep guzzling beer at night but whatever you do...don't drink coffee!
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 09:13:10 AM
E.P. Carrillo Seleccion Oscuro now in stock at Atlantic.

And how about this solomon from LFD...
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 03, 2015, 09:13:36 AM
Good mornin gents, had a Shiner O'Fest last night.  Was good, I prefer the one made by my local slightly...the Shiner one was almost too sweet, but it was damn good.
Morning SweetBeer CG
GMornin AustinDave
How those ND Buffalo's looking this year CG - another championship in the making?
ROFL, lost their opener...it was a trap game tho.  Against a top5 team, away, etc...lost with 2seconds left.  I would still bet on them 5peating though
If you can't beat #5 then you can't be #1 is sort of the way I see that.
So if everyone loses 1 game then no one can win a championship?
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 09:14:00 AM
Looks like a positive opening ahead for the markets.
Thanks TickertapeDave.  Do hope you're right.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 03, 2015, 09:14:05 AM
Good mornin gents, had a Shiner O'Fest last night.  Was good, I prefer the one made by my local slightly...the Shiner one was almost too sweet, but it was damn good.
Morning Shaun, keep guzzling beer at night but whatever you do...don't drink coffee!
LALTS!  I had one yesterday, only when I need to 'keep it regular' ;)  Mornin Biebs
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 03, 2015, 09:14:45 AM
Looks like a positive opening ahead for the markets.
WOOHOOOOO!
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 09:14:51 AM
Good mornin gents, had a Shiner O'Fest last night.  Was good, I prefer the one made by my local slightly...the Shiner one was almost too sweet, but it was damn good.
Morning SweetBeer CG
GMornin AustinDave
How those ND Buffalo's looking this year CG - another championship in the making?
ROFL, lost their opener...it was a trap game tho.  Against a top5 team, away, etc...lost with 2seconds left.  I would still bet on them 5peating though
If you can't beat #5 then you can't be #1 is sort of the way I see that.
So if everyone loses 1 game then no one can win a championship?
Exactly, it rolls over to the next year and that person is a double winner.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 03, 2015, 09:16:58 AM
Good mornin gents, had a Shiner O'Fest last night.  Was good, I prefer the one made by my local slightly...the Shiner one was almost too sweet, but it was damn good.
Morning SweetBeer CG
GMornin AustinDave
How those ND Buffalo's looking this year CG - another championship in the making?
ROFL, lost their opener...it was a trap game tho.  Against a top5 team, away, etc...lost with 2seconds left.  I would still bet on them 5peating though
If you can't beat #5 then you can't be #1 is sort of the way I see that.
So if everyone loses 1 game then no one can win a championship?
Exactly, it rolls over to the next year and that person is a double winner.
Sweet, makes sense!   ;D
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 09:17:25 AM
Morning Yellowstar
...and for you this morning, http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/270202.php
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 03, 2015, 09:22:34 AM
Morning Yellowstar
...and for you this morning, http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/270202.php
A lot of 'mays' in that research.  Like I said, it's nothing against coffee, it's caffeine in particular and that's the last form where I ingest it actively.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 09:23:14 AM
Put an Atlantic order in yesterday and as usual, on the truck for delivery today....just impressive.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 03, 2015, 09:26:26 AM
Put an Atlantic order in yesterday and as usual, on the truck for delivery today....just impressive.
Holy shitballs - that's impressive.  I'm saving up for the Tat TAA15s, should hit retailers this week and ship out the week of the 14th
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 09:27:48 AM
Off to meeting #1.  Only three scheduled today (so far)
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 03, 2015, 09:34:12 AM
Off to meeting #1.  Only three scheduled today (so far)
2 for me, plus 2 hours of Excel training(by my own choosing) :)
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 03, 2015, 09:46:55 AM
Good morning, fellas.  I'm back to work.  :(
Welcome Back Cotter! ;D      Good Morning Mayor, hope you are all rested and relaxed.
Yeah sure.  Yesterday's car buying was a good ramp up to get me ready for today.  Under a pile of a couple of thousand emails at the moment.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 09:49:12 AM
Yippeee I made a 100 on my cyber security test.  LMFAO- did a screen print of the answer key last year and this year they had the same mf'n questions in a different order so did not have to sit through all the b.s. just took the test.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 09:50:54 AM
Looks like a positive opening ahead for the markets.
Thanks TickertapeDave.  Do hope you're right as always.
Dow +105

Don't worry Travellin Dave your hopes and dreams came through just as suggested
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 09:51:26 AM
Good morning, fellas.  I'm back to work.  :(
Welcome Back Cotter! ;D      Good Morning Mayor, hope you are all rested and relaxed.
Yeah sure.  Yesterday's car buying was a good ramp up to get me ready for today.  Under a pile of a couple of thousand emails at the moment.
Right Clic, Select All then Delete
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 09:53:13 AM
Put an Atlantic order in yesterday and as usual, on the truck for delivery today....just impressive.
Holy shitballs - that's impressive.  I'm saving up for the Tat TAA15s, should hit retailers this week and ship out the week of the 14th
You are not a commissioned sales rep so do not expect the same service as one of them gets.  They do have good service but takes 5 days for me to get things.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 03, 2015, 09:55:58 AM
Put an Atlantic order in yesterday and as usual, on the truck for delivery today....just impressive.
Holy shitballs - that's impressive.  I'm saving up for the Tat TAA15s, should hit retailers this week and ship out the week of the 14th
You are not a commissioned sales rep so do not expect the same service as one of them gets.  They do have good service but takes 5 days for me to get things.
But I'm a VIP!  ;)
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 03, 2015, 09:58:25 AM
Good mornin gents, had a Shiner O'Fest last night.  Was good, I prefer the one made by my local slightly...the Shiner one was almost too sweet, but it was damn good.
Morning Shaun, keep guzzling beer at night but whatever you do...don't drink coffee!
LMAO!
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 03, 2015, 09:59:34 AM
Good morning, fellas.  I'm back to work.  :(
Welcome Back Cotter! ;D      Good Morning Mayor, hope you are all rested and relaxed.
Yeah sure.  Yesterday's car buying was a good ramp up to get me ready for today.  Under a pile of a couple of thousand emails at the moment.
*DELETE ALL*
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 09:59:50 AM
Looks like a positive opening ahead for the markets.
Thanks TickertapeDave.  Do hope you're right as always.
Dow +105

Don't worry Travellin Dave your hopes and dreams came through just as suggested
'Tis early.  I won't put the deposit down yet.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 10:04:27 AM
Put an Atlantic order in yesterday and as usual, on the truck for delivery today....just impressive.
Holy shitballs - that's impressive.  I'm saving up for the Tat TAA15s, should hit retailers this week and ship out the week of the 14th
You are not a commissioned sales rep so do not expect the same service as one of them gets.  They do have good service but takes 5 days for me to get things.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 03, 2015, 10:07:32 AM
Email temporarily interrupted by a meeting.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 10:07:51 AM
Good morning, fellas.  I'm back to work.  :(
Welcome Back Cotter! ;D      Good Morning Mayor, hope you are all rested and relaxed.
Yeah sure.  Yesterday's car buying was a good ramp up to get me ready for today.  Under a pile of a couple of thousand emails at the moment.
Vacation was when?
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 03, 2015, 10:10:42 AM
Busy day for me with some important chit to do.    Got to take online training for Run - Hide - Cry in the Corner and Cyber Security.  If I don't complete them by tomorrow midnight they will lock me out of the training system, gosh I don't give a rats ass about much but that is important to me.  Dumb Fukheads!
I feel your pain.

Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 03, 2015, 10:11:39 AM
Busy day for me with some important chit to do.    Got to take online training for Run - Hide - Cry in the Corner and Cyber Security.  If I don't complete them by tomorrow midnight they will lock me out of the training system, gosh I don't give a rats ass about much but that is important to me.  Dumb Fukheads!
TxDave, I don't understand why you need that training. Don't you have a No Guns Allowed sign on the front door?
Even worse, the sign says:   Dangerous Weapons Prohibited!  Even shows pictures of a gun and a knife.  Oh yeah and we have armed guards too.
Armed guards can be more dangerous than criminals.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 10:12:36 AM
Busy day for me with some important chit to do.    Got to take online training for Run - Hide - Cry in the Corner and Cyber Security.  If I don't complete them by tomorrow midnight they will lock me out of the training system, gosh I don't give a rats ass about much but that is important to me.  Dumb Fukheads!
I feel your pain.

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 03, 2015, 10:14:09 AM
E.P. Carrillo Seleccion Oscuro now in stock at Atlantic.

And how about this solomon from LFD...
Now that's some high quality cigar porn.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 10:15:22 AM
Morning Raz
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 03, 2015, 10:16:34 AM
Yippeee I made a 100 on my cyber security test.  LMFAO- did a screen print of the answer key last year and this year they had the same mf'n questions in a different order so did not have to sit through all the b.s. just took the test.
Brilliant.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 10:17:14 AM
Yippeee I made a 100 on my cyber security test.  LMFAO- did a screen print of the answer key last year and this year they had the same mf'n questions in a different order so did not have to sit through all the b.s. just took the test.
Brilliant.
The boy has been around the block a time or two.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 03, 2015, 10:18:01 AM
Morning Raz
Hiya, TD and Tex.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 10:19:28 AM
Taking Run, hide and piss in your pants training now.  Antipate another perfect score.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 10:20:22 AM
Yippeee I made a 100 on my cyber security test.  LMFAO- did a screen print of the answer key last year and this year they had the same mf'n questions in a different order so did not have to sit through all the b.s. just took the test.
Brilliant.
The boy has been around the block a time or two.
Or 60
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 03, 2015, 10:22:08 AM
Yippeee I made a 100 on my cyber security test.  LMFAO- did a screen print of the answer key last year and this year they had the same mf'n questions in a different order so did not have to sit through all the b.s. just took the test.
Brilliant.
The boy has been around the block a time or two.
Yeah, year 11 of doing the same damned test for me, so I've got it memorized. Of course, I'm an IT guy, so I'm supposed to know all those answers anyway. But they still make me take the damned test.  I keep pointing out that it's seriously out of date, too. But what do I know? I'm an IT guy.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 03, 2015, 10:23:16 AM
Taking Run, hide and piss in your pants training now.  Antipate another perfect score.
They'll be timing the pissing part and measuring the quantity.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 10:25:50 AM
Taking Run, hide and piss in your pants training now.  Antipate another perfect score.
Sure enough, another 100% score for the 4th straight year of Run, Hide and Piss In Your Pants.  Done with online training requirements until November.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 03, 2015, 10:27:30 AM
Yippeee I made a 100 on my cyber security test.  LMFAO- did a screen print of the answer key last year and this year they had the same mf'n questions in a different order so did not have to sit through all the b.s. just took the test.
Brilliant.
The boy has been around the block a time or two.
Yeah, year 11 of doing the same damned test for me, so I've got it memorized. Of course, I'm an IT guy, so I'm supposed to know all those answers anyway. But they still make me take the damned test.  I keep pointing out that it's seriously out of date, too. But what do I know? I'm an IT guy.
Don't leave the punch cards on your desk unattended.  You should lock them in a drawer.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 03, 2015, 10:29:05 AM
Yippeee I made a 100 on my cyber security test.  LMFAO- did a screen print of the answer key last year and this year they had the same mf'n questions in a different order so did not have to sit through all the b.s. just took the test.
Brilliant.
The boy has been around the block a time or two.
Yeah, year 11 of doing the same damned test for me, so I've got it memorized. Of course, I'm an IT guy, so I'm supposed to know all those answers anyway. But they still make me take the damned test.  I keep pointing out that it's seriously out of date, too. But what do I know? I'm an IT guy.
Don't leave the punch cards on your desk unattended.  You should lock them in a drawer.
...and keep them there for 75 years. There might be a public disclosure request.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 10:29:43 AM
Testing is stressful for the elderly, think I will take a sanity walk.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 10:30:23 AM
Yippeee I made a 100 on my cyber security test.  LMFAO- did a screen print of the answer key last year and this year they had the same mf'n questions in a different order so did not have to sit through all the b.s. just took the test.
Brilliant.
The boy has been around the block a time or two.
Yeah, year 11 of doing the same damned test for me, so I've got it memorized. Of course, I'm an IT guy, so I'm supposed to know all those answers anyway. But they still make me take the damned test.  I keep pointing out that it's seriously out of date, too. But what do I know? I'm an IT guy.
Don't leave the punch cards on your desk unattended.  You should lock them in a drawer.
...and keep them there for 75 years. There might be a public disclosure request.
Can't disclose what you don't have
      H. Clinton, August 2015
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 10:31:10 AM
Taking Run, hide and piss in your pants training now.  Antipate another perfect score.
Sure enough, another 100% score for the 4th straight year of Run, Hide and Piss In Your Pants.  Done with online training requirements until November.
The toughest part for me was finding my password to log into the training system
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 03, 2015, 10:33:11 AM
Tom Brady's suspension released, Rex Ryan regrets staying in AFC East.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 03, 2015, 10:33:30 AM
Yippeee I made a 100 on my cyber security test.  LMFAO- did a screen print of the answer key last year and this year they had the same mf'n questions in a different order so did not have to sit through all the b.s. just took the test.
Brilliant.
The boy has been around the block a time or two.
Yeah, year 11 of doing the same damned test for me, so I've got it memorized. Of course, I'm an IT guy, so I'm supposed to know all those answers anyway. But they still make me take the damned test.  I keep pointing out that it's seriously out of date, too. But what do I know? I'm an IT guy.
Don't leave the punch cards on your desk unattended.  You should lock them in a drawer.
LALTS
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 10:35:22 AM
Taking Run, hide and piss in your pants training now.  Antipate another perfect score.
Sure enough, another 100% score for the 4th straight year of Run, Hide and Piss In Your Pants.  Done with online training requirements until November.
The toughest part for me was finding my password to log into the training system
Isn't it on a post it note on the wall over the computer like all the rest?
...because I'm sure someone wants to go in and ruin your day by taking the training for you...
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 10:36:23 AM
Judge has ruled to overturn Brady Deflategate penalty, so after all that nonsense over the last six months it means absolutely nothing.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 10:40:03 AM
Judge has ruled to overturn Brady Deflategate penalty, so after all that nonsense over the last six months it means absolutely nothing.
He may not be so lucky with the second round  http://www.ibtimes.com/gisele-bundchen-consulted-divorce-lawyer-reportedly-threatened-nfl-husband-tom-brady-2079492

...Now THAT's deflategate!
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 03, 2015, 10:40:46 AM
Tom Brady's suspension released, Rex Ryan regrets staying in AFC East.
So Brady's not a crook, just a dick.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: sfish on September 03, 2015, 10:43:12 AM
Judge has ruled to overturn Brady Deflategate penalty, so after all that nonsense over the last six months it means absolutely nothing.
What a waste, he should've gotten 2 games for being an uncooperative douche
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 10:43:43 AM
Tom Brady's suspension released, Rex Ryan regrets staying in AFC East.
So Brady's not a crook, just a dick.
Well, apparently not much of a dick either...
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 03, 2015, 10:43:51 AM
Tom Brady's suspension released, Rex Ryan regrets staying in AFC East.
So Brady's not a crook, just a dick.
I think the NFL just had a weak case. Also, they apparently dole out punishment by throwing darts at a dartboard. Beating your girlfriend in an elevator - 2 games suspension. Possibly knowing about footballs maybe being deflated slightly - 4 games. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 03, 2015, 10:44:48 AM
Tom Brady's suspension released, Rex Ryan regrets staying in AFC East.
So Brady's not a crook, just a dick.
I think the NFL just had a weak case. Also, they apparently dole out punishment by throwing darts at a dartboard. Beating your girlfriend in an elevator - 2 games suspension. Possibly knowing about footballs maybe being deflated slightly - 4 games. Sheesh.
And for the record, I am not a fan of Brady, the Patriots, and I hate Belichick. Just wanted to make that clear, since it sounds like I'm defending them. Not at all, just tired of the Goodell's attitude and nonsense. He's like the Trump of football. Lol
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 03, 2015, 10:46:29 AM
Tom Brady's suspension released, Rex Ryan regrets staying in AFC East.
So Brady's not a crook, just a dick.
Well, apparently not much of a dick either...
Oh, I think he's a great big dick, regardless of the size of his penis.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 10:47:29 AM
Taking Run, hide and piss in your pants training now.  Antipate another perfect score.
Sure enough, another 100% score for the 4th straight year of Run, Hide and Piss In Your Pants.  Done with online training requirements until November.
The toughest part for me was finding my password to log into the training system
Isn't it on a post it note on the wall over the computer like all the rest?
...because I'm sure someone wants to go in and ruin your day by taking the training for you...
Glad you mentioned that I need to update the note they made me change my password - AGAIN
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 10:47:41 AM
Judge has ruled to overturn Brady Deflategate penalty, so after all that nonsense over the last six months it means absolutely nothing.
What a waste, he should've gotten 2 games for being an uncooperative douche
No argument there.  He was simply stellar in the game last night... ::)
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 10:47:51 AM
Tom Brady's suspension released, Rex Ryan regrets staying in AFC East.
So Brady's not a crook, just a dick.
Well, apparently not much of a dick either...
Oh, I think he's a great big dick, regardless of the size of his penis.
With Ears
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 03, 2015, 10:48:24 AM
Tom Brady's suspension released, Rex Ryan regrets staying in AFC East.
So Brady's not a crook, just a dick.
I think the NFL just had a weak case. Also, they apparently dole out punishment by throwing darts at a dartboard. Beating your girlfriend in an elevator - 2 games suspension. Possibly knowing about footballs maybe being deflated slightly - 4 games. Sheesh.
This too. And Bellichick is a slimebag.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: sfish on September 03, 2015, 10:48:41 AM
Tom Brady's suspension released, Rex Ryan regrets staying in AFC East.
So Brady's not a crook, just a dick.
Well, apparently not much of a dick either...
Oh, I think he's alike great big dick, regardless of the size of his penis.
Fixed it for you
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 10:49:35 AM
Tom Brady's suspension released, Rex Ryan regrets staying in AFC East.
So Brady's not a crook, just a dick.
I think the NFL just had a weak case. Also, they apparently dole out punishment by throwing darts at a dartboard. Beating your girlfriend in an elevator - 2 games suspension. Possibly knowing about footballs maybe being deflated slightly - 4 games. Sheesh.
And for the record, I am not a fan of Brady, the Patriots, and I hate Belichick. Just wanted to make that clear, since it sounds like I'm defending them. Not at all, just tired of the Goodell's attitude and nonsense. He's like the Trump of football. Lol
I think most will agree with you there.  Think this did manage to let a bit of air out of his tires though.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 10:50:49 AM
Tom Brady's suspension released, Rex Ryan regrets staying in AFC East.
So Brady's not a crook, just a dick.
I think the NFL just had a weak case. Also, they apparently dole out punishment by throwing darts at a dartboard. Beating your girlfriend in an elevator - 2 games suspension. Possibly knowing about footballs maybe being deflated slightly - 4 games. Sheesh.
And for the record, I am not a fan of Brady, the Patriots, and I hate Belichick. Just wanted to make that clear, since it sounds like I'm defending them. Not at all, just tired of the Goodell's attitude and nonsense. He's like the Trump of football. Lol
Goodell is number one in the polls?
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 03, 2015, 10:56:13 AM
Tom Brady's suspension released, Rex Ryan regrets staying in AFC East.
So Brady's not a crook, just a dick.
I think the NFL just had a weak case. Also, they apparently dole out punishment by throwing darts at a dartboard. Beating your girlfriend in an elevator - 2 games suspension. Possibly knowing about footballs maybe being deflated slightly - 4 games. Sheesh.
And for the record, I am not a fan of Brady, the Patriots, and I hate Belichick. Just wanted to make that clear, since it sounds like I'm defending them. Not at all, just tired of the Goodell's attitude and nonsense. He's like the Trump of football. Lol
Goodell is number one in the polls?
Close, he's a big #2.
(http://i.cbc.ca/1.3044093.1429726786!/fileImage/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/original_620/smiling-poop-emoji.jpg)
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 03, 2015, 10:56:24 AM
Tom Brady's suspension released, Rex Ryan regrets staying in AFC East.
So Brady's not a crook, just a dick.
Well, apparently not much of a dick either...
Oh, I think he's alike great big dick, regardless of the size of his penis.
Fixed it for you
CNS
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: sfish on September 03, 2015, 11:03:18 AM
Wow, another poor mash
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 03, 2015, 11:06:09 AM
Wow, another poor mash
Not a fan of Final Blend then? ;)
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 03, 2015, 11:08:16 AM
Good morning, fellas.  I'm back to work.  :(
Welcome Back Cotter! ;D      Good Morning Mayor, hope you are all rested and relaxed.
Yeah sure.  Yesterday's car buying was a good ramp up to get me ready for today.  Under a pile of a couple of thousand emails at the moment.
*DELETE ALL*
I have weeded through most of the bullshit and am left with about 200 emails to which I actually have to attend.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 11:09:08 AM
While not part of the 20%, this might be a good thing to put in your order.
Nice vitola sampler:
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/search/?q=Crowned+Heads+La+Imperiosa+Sampler
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 03, 2015, 11:11:22 AM
I'm just glad I was able to draft Brady super late in FFB, round 9 or 10 so now I get a top5 QB for cheap!  And I still have Stafford on the back-burner if things go awry.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: sfish on September 03, 2015, 11:11:34 AM
While not part of the 20%, this might be a good thing to put in your order.
Nice vitola sampler:
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/search/?q=Crowned+Heads+La+Imperiosa+Sampler
Nice sampler, have you tried the line yet?
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 03, 2015, 11:12:02 AM
While not part of the 20%, this might be a good thing to put in your order.
Nice vitola sampler:
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/search/?q=Crowned+Heads+La+Imperiosa+Sampler
I half expected this to be a link to Atlantic.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 03, 2015, 11:12:19 AM
Wow, another poor mash
And overpriced. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 11:12:55 AM
Wow, another poor mash
Another suckaroo for sure.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 11:13:23 AM
Wow, another poor mash
And overpriced. Sheesh.
Free would be overpriced for most of that chit.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 03, 2015, 11:14:40 AM
I'm just glad I was able to draft Brady super late in FFB, round 9 or 10 so now I get a top5 QB for cheap!  And I still have Stafford on the back-burner if things go awry.
That's a helluva score, cause you know he'll come out wanting to just light everyone up.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on September 03, 2015, 11:23:24 AM
Good morning gents.....
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 11:23:54 AM
While not part of the 20%, this might be a good thing to put in your order.
Nice vitola sampler:
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/search/?q=Crowned+Heads+La+Imperiosa+Sampler
Nice sampler, have you tried the line yet?
Link does not work for me
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 11:24:20 AM
Good morning gents.....
Morning Not Car Shopping Dad
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: sfish on September 03, 2015, 11:34:14 AM
While not part of the 20%, this might be a good thing to put in your order.
Nice vitola sampler:
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/search/?q=Crowned+Heads+La+Imperiosa+Sampler
Nice sampler, have you tried the line yet?
Link does not work for me
Well then, none for you!!!
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on September 03, 2015, 11:36:01 AM
Unusual phone (landline) problem.  If you call my house, you will receive on ring and that's it.  It's as thou your call has gone into a call blocker.  On my end, I do not get a ring, so I'll never know you called.  Thinking the answering machine may be messed up and is picking up the line, I disconnected everything.  Called my house on my cell, and again, one ring then dead silence.  I still have an old 1960's phone, so I plug it in, and it's the only phone connected. I call my number, one ring, then silence.  But my cell phone still shows I'm connected.  I pick up the old phone, and I'm on line to my cell phone (the line is open.)  I haven't tried it yet, but if you call my house, I'll never know it, and the line is open.  Now I'm wondering if the phones transmitter is transferring what's said to the calling party...?  Let me know if you have any thoughts while I make a tin foil hat.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on September 03, 2015, 11:37:30 AM
While not part of the 20%, this might be a good thing to put in your order.
Nice vitola sampler:
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/search/?q=Crowned+Heads+La+Imperiosa+Sampler
Nice sampler, have you tried the line yet?
Link does not work for me
must be that new password!
hello boys ;D
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on September 03, 2015, 11:38:46 AM
Good morning gents.....
Morning Not Car Shopping Dad
I've been waiting for salesmen to call me with some quotes, but I've found out that I'm having phone problems and can not receive calls on my land line (the number I gave to the salesmen.)  So I haven't heard from anyone.  My wife is off today and tomorrow, and I was hoping to go shopping tomorrow, but my wife's sick.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 11:42:25 AM
Good morning gents.....
Morning Not Car Shopping Dad
I've been waiting for salesmen to call me with some quotes, but I've found out that I'm having phone problems and can not receive calls on my land line (the number I gave to the salesmen.)  So I haven't heard from anyone.  My wife is off today and tomorrow, and I was hoping to go shopping tomorrow, but my wife's sick.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 11:43:56 AM
While not part of the 20%, this might be a good thing to put in your order.
Nice vitola sampler:
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/search/?q=Crowned+Heads+La+Imperiosa+Sampler
Nice sampler, have you tried the line yet?
Yes, I picked up two boxes early on.  Would say I lean to the Toro and Corona Gorda  (yea, surprise, surprise)
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 03, 2015, 11:46:19 AM
[...]
Get a phone from this century.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 11:46:53 AM
[...]
It will all be corrected when you get the Bluetooth link in your new car sync d.  Either that or the analog phone not being able to process the type of digital signal your carrier is using.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 11:48:15 AM
Good morning gents.....
Morning Not Car Shopping Dad
I've been waiting for salesmen to call me with some quotes, but I've found out that I'm having phone problems and can not receive calls on my land line (the number I gave to the salesmen.)  So I haven't heard from anyone.  My wife is off today and tomorrow, and I was hoping to go shopping tomorrow, but my wife's sick.
Go alone and get the deal firm, then bring the little lady to pick the color.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on September 03, 2015, 11:48:54 AM
Good morning gents.....
Morning Not Car Shopping Dad
I've been waiting for salesmen to call me with some quotes, but I've found out that I'm having phone problems and can not receive calls on my land line (the number I gave to the salesmen.)  So I haven't heard from anyone.  My wife is off today and tomorrow, and I was hoping to go shopping tomorrow, but my wife's sick.
I do feel overloaded...!  Need a car and salesmen can't call, too hot outside to go car shopping, wife has laryngitis and is sick, and we're out of bread...!
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 11:49:09 AM
While not part of the 20%, this might be a good thing to put in your order.
Nice vitola sampler:
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/search/?q=Crowned+Heads+La+Imperiosa+Sampler
I half expected this to be a link to Atlantic.
Hah! ......
.....backordered there.... ::)
within a dollar of the same price anyway.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 11:50:13 AM
Good morning gents.....
Morning Not Car Shopping Dad
I've been waiting for salesmen to call me with some quotes, but I've found out that I'm having phone problems and can not receive calls on my land line (the number I gave to the salesmen.)  So I haven't heard from anyone.  My wife is off today and tomorrow, and I was hoping to go shopping tomorrow, but my wife's sick.
Well, clearly you need to call them to follow up....and use your cell.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 11:51:17 AM
Good morning gents.....
Morning Not Car Shopping Dad
I've been waiting for salesmen to call me with some quotes, but I've found out that I'm having phone problems and can not receive calls on my land line (the number I gave to the salesmen.)  So I haven't heard from anyone.  My wife is off today and tomorrow, and I was hoping to go shopping tomorrow, but my wife's sick.
I do feel overloaded...!  Need a car and salesmen can't call, too hot outside to go car shopping, wife has laryngitis and is sick, and we're out of bread...!
LMFAO what the hell better time to take her to look at cars than when she can't talk???
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on September 03, 2015, 11:53:16 AM
[...]
You can use an old phone the same as a telephone repairmans handset for trouble shooting.  I still need to check the box on the side of my house, but this sounds more like a phone tap.  When you call, and their are no devices on my end, who or what is picking up the phone to cause an open line..?
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 11:57:37 AM
[...]
So why does your phone not work if you can do all  that?  Ooops, maybe you still have a party line and that is the problem or do you have to pick up and say high to Sarah then she plugs in the correct line and connects you.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 12:00:01 PM

Nothing on here for me today!

Thursday Church Lunch

$9 Dine-in, $9.50 Take-out

MENU—September 3, 2015

ENTREE CHOICES
• Grilled Chicken Fajita Salad
• Stuffed Sole with Saffron Sherry Cream
• Chicken and Green Chili Enchiladas
• Vegetarian Entrée: Rice Patty with Basil Pesto, Tomato and Cheese

SIDES
• Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Lime
• Spanish Rice

DESSERT CHOICES
• Flan
• Cherry Blueberry Cobbler with Vanilla Ice Cream
• Chocolate Espresso Brownie

* Entree salads come with dessert (no sides).
 All meals served with tea, coffee, water and bread.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 12:01:32 PM
Pasta Bar Day at the Hotel across the street, now that sounds good!
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 03, 2015, 12:03:26 PM
Good morning gents.....
Morning Not Car Shopping Dad
I've been waiting for salesmen to call me with some quotes, but I've found out that I'm having phone problems and can not receive calls on my land line (the number I gave to the salesmen.)  So I haven't heard from anyone.  My wife is off today and tomorrow, and I was hoping to go shopping tomorrow, but my wife's sick.
I do feel overloaded...!  Need a car and salesmen can't call, too hot outside to go car shopping, wife has laryngitis and is sick, and we're out of bread...!
LMFAO what the hell better time to take her to look at cars than when she can't talk???
True story. In fact, she doesn't even need to go. Show her the book with the color options, have her point to the one she wants.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on September 03, 2015, 12:06:58 PM
[...]
Party line, you might have some thing there.  If my line was crossed with some one that has an answering machine that picks up on the first ring, that might cause it..?
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 12:09:08 PM
Good morning gents.....
Morning Not Car Shopping Dad
I've been waiting for salesmen to call me with some quotes, but I've found out that I'm having phone problems and can not receive calls on my land line (the number I gave to the salesmen.)  So I haven't heard from anyone.  My wife is off today and tomorrow, and I was hoping to go shopping tomorrow, but my wife's sick.
I do feel overloaded...!  Need a car and salesmen can't call, too hot outside to go car shopping, wife has laryngitis and is sick, and we're out of bread...!
LMFAO what the hell better time to take her to look at cars than when she can't talk???
True story. In fact, she doesn't even need to go. Show her the book with the color options, have her point to the one she wants.
Take her to the lot on Sunday when they are closed and do your shopping then go back by yourself and buy the damn car.  Simple as that!
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 12:14:12 PM
Hackers are offering to sell Hillary's complete "real" email files for $500,000.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on September 03, 2015, 12:16:07 PM
Good morning gents.....
Morning Not Car Shopping Dad
I've been waiting for salesmen to call me with some quotes, but I've found out that I'm having phone problems and can not receive calls on my land line (the number I gave to the salesmen.)  So I haven't heard from anyone.  My wife is off today and tomorrow, and I was hoping to go shopping tomorrow, but my wife's sick.
Go alone and get the deal firm, then bring the little lady to pick the color.
The salesman I'm dealing with (or trying to deal with) is off on Thursdays.  There are two cars I want, one has the basics that I want, but has been sold.  They said they would find another.  The other cars costs $1,500 more and has a moonroof, push button start, and I can get it now.  I really like that, but the more that I think about it, moonroof's normally always leak and will need to be repaired.  As far as the push button start, "what do you do if you press the button and it doesn't start..?"  Is the problem the battery, the button, the switch on the break (you have to step on the break to start the car), would you try and jump it...?  So now it sounds like for $1,500 I can even more problems in the future... ugh..!
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 03, 2015, 12:18:11 PM
[...]
I wouldn't be sh of the roof.  Mine has help up for 9 years in North Dakota weather, so you should be good in MO.  As a note, they service it(lube/inspect it/etc) with all mileage incremental services.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on September 03, 2015, 12:18:39 PM
Good morning gents.....
Morning Not Car Shopping Dad
I've been waiting for salesmen to call me with some quotes, but I've found out that I'm having phone problems and can not receive calls on my land line (the number I gave to the salesmen.)  So I haven't heard from anyone.  My wife is off today and tomorrow, and I was hoping to go shopping tomorrow, but my wife's sick.
I do feel overloaded...!  Need a car and salesmen can't call, too hot outside to go car shopping, wife has laryngitis and is sick, and we're out of bread...!
LMFAO what the hell better time to take her to look at cars than when she can't talk???
Really...!  I'll have to agree on that one.  She took a bunch of cold pills and went to bed, so I probably won't see her till tomorrow.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 03, 2015, 12:19:02 PM

Nothing on here for me today!

Thursday Church Lunch

$9 Dine-in, $9.50 Take-out

MENU—September 3, 2015

ENTREE CHOICES
• Grilled Chicken Fajita Salad
• Stuffed Sole with Saffron Sherry Cream
• Chicken and Green Chili Enchiladas
• Vegetarian Entrée: Rice Patty with Basil Pesto, Tomato and Cheese

SIDES
• Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Lime
• Spanish Rice

DESSERT CHOICES
• Flan
• Cherry Blueberry Cobbler with Vanilla Ice Cream
• Chocolate Espresso Brownie

* Entree salads come with dessert (no sides).
 All meals served with tea, coffee, water and bread.

Chicken and green Chile enchiladas wouldn't be bad, though I prefer shredded beef.  Chocolate espresso brownie sounds really good to me.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 03, 2015, 12:19:50 PM
Pasta Bar Day at the Hotel across the street, now that sounds good!
Yeah, that's always good.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 03, 2015, 12:20:57 PM
Hackers are offering to sell Hillary's complete "real" email files for $500,000.
Ok, then I give them permission. When do I get my money?  8)
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 12:24:51 PM
[...]
Have anything to be paranoid about?
You can always call the phone company and have them do the work.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on September 03, 2015, 12:25:34 PM
[...]
This one completely opens.  Now I guess I shouldn't have told my wife that bats fly into them at night.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 12:26:43 PM
[...]
What good would a wire tap do if it interfered with you getting calls therefore negating any value of listening in?
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on September 03, 2015, 12:27:12 PM
Hackers are offering to sell Hillary's complete "real" email files for $500,000.
Ok, then I give them permission. When do I get my money?  8)
I'd like to read them too.  I want to find out of Penny from the Big Bang Theory got her new hair cut idea from Hillary...?
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 12:30:50 PM
[...]
You are talking about 1970's custom installed moonroofs.  I have not heard of any problem with moonroofs leaking in the past 25 years or so. (unless you leave them open when it is raining).   Button starts have also be around for years without any mechanical problem.  The major issue is that people forget to push the button to turn them off, and leave the car running, which may be an issue with your warden from what you say.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on September 03, 2015, 12:31:55 PM
[...]
I can call out, so I don't see any problems.  They can call in without me knowing it, and the mouth piece of the phone works like a microphone for bugging.  I've seen it used many times on, "Get Smart.."
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 12:35:48 PM
[...]
You have enough issues with your car buying process, no need to invent issues or imagine unsupported problems.
When it comes down to it, wheels are unreliable as they can deflate (not an uncommon occurrence), body panels and bumpers can get dinged or scratched from car doors, shopping carts etc.  Heck, you should have seen what the body of the rental car I had in Austin looked like after the hail storm.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 12:36:47 PM
[...]
That must be it then.  Did you try answering with your shoe?
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on September 03, 2015, 12:37:32 PM
[...]
I believe the salesman said, "If some one would steal your car while it's running, the engine will die as soon as it gets out of range of the key fob.."
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 12:42:30 PM
[...]
That's good.  Not all cars have that feature.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on September 03, 2015, 12:45:05 PM
[...]
Push button start (2006 Lexis IS250) bought used last year.  leave key fob in your pocket. open door without using keys, start car with thing in your pocket.  door has a hidden key lock under the handle, to open door if the battery is dead(with valet key).  remote has enough power that if held up to the push button, you can start it, to take you to a staples(or Lexus or Toyota) to buy a remote battery.  Valet key is to lock trunk and glove box, you give valet the keyfob minus the valet key.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 12:46:43 PM
[...]
My car has push button start AND button gear selection.  Talk about a pain in the ass!  Then again, not really new as it was on a number of cars in the 50's and 60's including of course the Edsel.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on September 03, 2015, 12:47:42 PM
[...]
also car beeps, if you try to lock the doors, with a keyfob in the car.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 03, 2015, 12:50:01 PM
[...]
Don't stifle him. I already get very little entertainment in the afternoon, don't take this away from me.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 12:54:36 PM
[...]
They all do, either tilt or open.  Only difference between "moonroof" and "sunroof" is that sunroof is made of metal and moonroof is glass.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 12:56:49 PM
[...]
Post by: Bad Dad on September 03, 2015, 01:05:18 PM
I hate to keep bringing this up, but last night my ex-sister-in-law called (texted on my cell phone), to tell me she had received a letter from her car insurance company that needed to be signed and returned in order for them to do a credit check.  I can see having a credit check if you are taking out a loan, or getting a credit card, but not for paying for services.  Again, I do believe there is something to your car insurance rates being tied to your credit scores.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on September 03, 2015, 01:08:38 PM
[...]
The salesman tossed the key fob into the trunk and locked it.  The trunked beeped and popped back open.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on September 03, 2015, 01:20:12 PM
[...]
Oh, you mean you can open a moonroof during the day?  I thought it only worked at night! ::)
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 01:21:13 PM
[...]
Warden parked hers at work one morning and went out to go somewhere at lunch and it was still sitting there  running.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 03, 2015, 01:21:21 PM
I hate to keep bringing this up, but last night my ex-sister-in-law called (texted on my cell phone), to tell me she had received a letter from her car insurance company that needed to be signed and returned in order for them to do a credit check.  I can see having a credit check if you are taking out a loan, or getting a credit card, but not for paying for services.  Again, I do believe there is something to your car insurance rates being tied to your credit scores.
Was there some doubt? In the previous discussion, we noted that some states prohibit it, and that it doesn't outweigh a DUI. But yeah, they're using your credit rating.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on September 03, 2015, 01:22:19 PM
I hate to keep bringing this up, but last night my ex-sister-in-law called (texted on my cell phone), to tell me she had received a letter from her car insurance company that needed to be signed and returned in order for them to do a credit check.  I can see having a credit check if you are taking out a loan, or getting a credit card, but not for paying for services.  Again, I do believe there is something to your car insurance rates being tied to your credit scores.
and whether or not the moon was in the seventh house when you were born.  never under estimate the importance of astrology.  8)
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 01:23:29 PM
I hate to keep bringing this up, but last night my ex-sister-in-law called (texted on my cell phone), to tell me she had received a letter from her car insurance company that needed to be signed and returned in order for them to do a credit check.  I can see having a credit check if you are taking out a loan, or getting a credit card, but not for paying for services.  Again, I do believe there is something to your car insurance rates being tied to your credit scores.
Flo is here to answer that question for you today.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on September 03, 2015, 01:24:03 PM
[...]
this has to burn an interesting amount of gas.  also car beeps if you open the door while engine is running.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 01:24:39 PM
I hate to keep bringing this up, but last night my ex-sister-in-law called (texted on my cell phone), to tell me she had received a letter from her car insurance company that needed to be signed and returned in order for them to do a credit check.  I can see having a credit check if you are taking out a loan, or getting a credit card, but not for paying for services.  Again, I do believe there is something to your car insurance rates being tied to your credit scores.
Was there some doubt? In the previous discussion, we noted that some states prohibit it, and that it doesn't outweigh a DUI. But yeah, they're using your credit rating.
Thank You Raz, maybe it will take today but I give up.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 01:25:47 PM
[...]
Hers does not beep as long as the key is outside the vehicle, I left it running one time too but I don't drive it very often and that time only ran for about 10 minutes while I went into a store.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 03, 2015, 01:26:59 PM
I hate to keep bringing this up, but last night my ex-sister-in-law called (texted on my cell phone), to tell me she had received a letter from her car insurance company that needed to be signed and returned in order for them to do a credit check.  I can see having a credit check if you are taking out a loan, or getting a credit card, but not for paying for services.  Again, I do believe there is something to your car insurance rates being tied to your credit scores.
Was there some doubt? In the previous discussion, we noted that some states prohibit it, and that it doesn't outweigh a DUI. But yeah, they're using your credit rating.
Thank You Raz, maybe it will take today but I give up.
Now be nice, Tex. Dad's got a lot on his mind and was typing out his woes at the time. This is group therapy, after all.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on September 03, 2015, 01:27:19 PM
I always thought messages from cars should be "context sensitive".  if you have just started the car, the simple, "door is ajar", seems OK.  Doing 65mph on the highway, and the message should be, "What are you nuts? Close the fucking door!"
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on September 03, 2015, 01:37:12 PM
I e-mail Cigars International and told them I had a problem with their Wack-A-Deal at the end of my purchase.  Basically all items had $xxx.xx and didn't display any prices. They thanked me for bringing it to their attention and said the problem has been corrected.  If you still see it, they suggest clearing the Cache and history from your web browser.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 01:37:51 PM
I hate to keep bringing this up, but last night my ex-sister-in-law called (texted on my cell phone), to tell me she had received a letter from her car insurance company that needed to be signed and returned in order for them to do a credit check.  I can see having a credit check if you are taking out a loan, or getting a credit card, but not for paying for services.  Again, I do believe there is something to your car insurance rates being tied to your credit scores.
and whether or not the moon was in the seventh house when you were born.  never under estimate the importance of astrology.  8)
Get full use of it in the coming months as we had a blue moon last month and a super moon that just finished followed by one each of the next two months.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on September 03, 2015, 01:39:00 PM
I hate to keep bringing this up, but last night my ex-sister-in-law called (texted on my cell phone), to tell me she had received a letter from her car insurance company that needed to be signed and returned in order for them to do a credit check.  I can see having a credit check if you are taking out a loan, or getting a credit card, but not for paying for services.  Again, I do believe there is something to your car insurance rates being tied to your credit scores.
Was there some doubt? In the previous discussion, we noted that some states prohibit it, and that it doesn't outweigh a DUI. But yeah, they're using your credit rating.
I must have left early and missed the end of the story... oops.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 01:40:02 PM
I e-mail Cigars International and told them I had a problem with their Wack-A-Deal at the end of my purchase.  Basically all items had $xxx.xx and didn't display any prices. They thanked me for bringing it to their attention and said the problem has been corrected.  If you still see it, they suggest clearing the Cache and history from your web browser.
Did they offer to let you buy the Kuba Kuba's or whatever it was as the whack-a-price?
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 03, 2015, 01:41:10 PM
I always thought messages from cars should be "context sensitive".  if you have just started the car, the simple, "door is ajar", seems OK.  Doing 65mph on the highway, and the message should be, "What are you nuts? Close the fucking door!"
I once created an error-handling API that tracked user errors and displayed increasingly hostile, insulting, and profane error messages. I used it in a shipping/receiving system I wrote for a former employer. They  loved it.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 03, 2015, 01:44:05 PM
I hate to keep bringing this up, but last night my ex-sister-in-law called (texted on my cell phone), to tell me she had received a letter from her car insurance company that needed to be signed and returned in order for them to do a credit check.  I can see having a credit check if you are taking out a loan, or getting a credit card, but not for paying for services.  Again, I do believe there is something to your car insurance rates being tied to your credit scores.
Not your score, but yes, your credit info impacts your auto insurance price in most states.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on September 03, 2015, 01:44:06 PM
I hate to keep bringing this up, but last night my ex-sister-in-law called (texted on my cell phone), to tell me she had received a letter from her car insurance company that needed to be signed and returned in order for them to do a credit check.  I can see having a credit check if you are taking out a loan, or getting a credit card, but not for paying for services.  Again, I do believe there is something to your car insurance rates being tied to your credit scores.
and whether or not the moon was in the seventh house when you were born.  never under estimate the importance of astrology.  8)
I won't.....  And, May a love-starved fruit-fly molest your sister's nectarines.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 03, 2015, 01:44:26 PM
I hate to keep bringing this up, but last night my ex-sister-in-law called (texted on my cell phone), to tell me she had received a letter from her car insurance company that needed to be signed and returned in order for them to do a credit check.  I can see having a credit check if you are taking out a loan, or getting a credit card, but not for paying for services.  Again, I do believe there is something to your car insurance rates being tied to your credit scores.
Was there some doubt? In the previous discussion, we noted that some states prohibit it, and that it doesn't outweigh a DUI. But yeah, they're using your credit rating.
I must have left early and missed the end of the story... oops.
No worries. Just be advised that your credit rating is the single biggest factor in your insurance rates short of criminal convictions.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 01:44:56 PM
Fine week of weekly offerings at CI....Victor Sinclair, Cuban Honey's, Rocky Patel bundles and Gurkha Black Ops, sheesh, that's depressing.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 03, 2015, 01:47:05 PM

I hate to keep bringing this up, but last night my ex-sister-in-law called (texted on my cell phone), to tell me she had received a letter from her car insurance company that needed to be signed and returned in order for them to do a credit check.  I can see having a credit check if you are taking out a loan, or getting a credit card, but not for paying for services.  Again, I do believe there is something to your car insurance rates being tied to your credit scores.
Not your score, but yes, your credit info impacts your auto insurance price in most states.

Well, A score. May not be the FICO score, the AdvantagePlus score, or any of the other commonly-known ones, but they calculate a score and tie it into their actuarial tables.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 03, 2015, 01:49:59 PM
Dayum, the girl in the cubicle next to mine is looking Capital-F-Fine today. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on September 03, 2015, 01:51:12 PM
I e-mail Cigars International and told them I had a problem with their Wack-A-Deal at the end of my purchase.  Basically all items had $xxx.xx and didn't display any prices. They thanked me for bringing it to their attention and said the problem has been corrected.  If you still see it, they suggest clearing the Cache and history from your web browser.
Did they offer to let you buy the Kuba Kuba's or whatever it was as the whack-a-price?
No, no offers, just a thank you...  But I did buy a $10 humidor once on that deal.  Actually, it was really nice. It held 20 cigars.  I gave it to my son with one of those little gel tubes.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 01:51:16 PM
TexDaves rally is loosing some steam....DOW only up about 50.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on September 03, 2015, 01:52:34 PM
I hate to keep bringing this up, but last night my ex-sister-in-law called (texted on my cell phone), to tell me she had received a letter from her car insurance company that needed to be signed and returned in order for them to do a credit check.  I can see having a credit check if you are taking out a loan, or getting a credit card, but not for paying for services.  Again, I do believe there is something to your car insurance rates being tied to your credit scores.
Was there some doubt? In the previous discussion, we noted that some states prohibit it, and that it doesn't outweigh a DUI. But yeah, they're using your credit rating.
Thank You Raz, maybe it will take today but I give up.
Now be nice, Tex. Dad's got a lot on his mind and was typing out his woes at the time. This is group therapy, after all.
Thanks Raz.  I do have allot on my mind, and right now I'm thinking, "beer."
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 01:54:00 PM
TexDaves rally is loosing some steam....DOW only up about 50.
Never used the word Rally I only got it opened and a modest gain for you.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 01:54:42 PM
Dayum, the girl in the cubicle next to mine is looking Capital-F-Fine today. Sheesh.
Show her your Dean Dawg
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 01:56:02 PM
She can evangelize all she wants in the big house!
http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/03/politics/kentucky-clerk-same-sex-marriage-kim-davis/index.html
(but being married four times is not against her Christian beliefs!)
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 01:56:46 PM
WTF is Dean anyway?  He missed Golf Wednesday and restful Thursday
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on September 03, 2015, 01:57:26 PM
I always thought messages from cars should be "context sensitive".  if you have just started the car, the simple, "door is ajar", seems OK.  Doing 65mph on the highway, and the message should be, "What are you nuts? Close the fucking door!"
That reminds me of when I got a new cell phone.  A sweet little sales girl offered to transfer my old stuff to my new phone.  She looked up at me with those sweet lovely eyes and said, "what do you mean, Leave a message monkeybutt..?"
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 01:57:26 PM
I e-mail Cigars International and told them I had a problem with their Wack-A-Deal at the end of my purchase.  Basically all items had $xxx.xx and didn't display any prices. They thanked me for bringing it to their attention and said the problem has been corrected.  If you still see it, they suggest clearing the Cache and history from your web browser.
Did they offer to let you buy the Kuba Kuba's or whatever it was as the whack-a-price?
No, no offers, just a thank you...  But I did buy a $10 humidor once on that deal.  Actually, it was really nice. It held 20 cigars.  I gave it to my son with one of those little gel tubes.
You keep your gel tubes in a humidor???
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 01:58:23 PM
She can evangelize all she wants in the big house!
http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/03/politics/kentucky-clerk-same-sex-marriage-kim-davis/index.html
(but being married four times is not against her Christian beliefs!)
I guess God told her to go to jail.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 03, 2015, 01:58:46 PM
Dayum, the girl in the cubicle next to mine is looking Capital-F-Fine today. Sheesh.
Show her your Dean Dawg
Not happening. Being prosecuted and fired would be detrimental to my insurance rates.

But never underestimate the power of a tight black sweater and skinny jeans worn by a woman with real assets.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 02:00:23 PM
I e-mail Cigars International and told them I had a problem with their Wack-A-Deal at the end of my purchase.  Basically all items had $xxx.xx and didn't display any prices. They thanked me for bringing it to their attention and said the problem has been corrected.  If you still see it, they suggest clearing the Cache and history from your web browser.
Did they offer to let you buy the Kuba Kuba's or whatever it was as the whack-a-price?
No, no offers, just a thank you...  But I did buy a $10 humidor once on that deal.  Actually, it was really nice. It held 20 cigars.  I gave it to my son with one of those little gel tubes.
You keep your gel tubes in a humidor???
I wonder if Bill Clinton gave it to Hillary with the gel tube after he used the Gurkha on Monica. :o
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 02:02:21 PM
I need a break think I will go sit on the park bench like a vagrant for a while.  Those tests just wore my azz out.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on September 03, 2015, 02:05:37 PM
I e-mail Cigars International and told them I had a problem with their Wack-A-Deal at the end of my purchase.  Basically all items had $xxx.xx and didn't display any prices. They thanked me for bringing it to their attention and said the problem has been corrected.  If you still see it, they suggest clearing the Cache and history from your web browser.
Did they offer to let you buy the Kuba Kuba's or whatever it was as the whack-a-price?
No, no offers, just a thank you...  But I did buy a $10 humidor once on that deal.  Actually, it was really nice. It held 20 cigars.  I gave it to my son with one of those little gel tubes.
You keep your gel tubes in a humidor???
It was one of those little Drymiste Crystal Tubes I tossed into the humidor I gave my son.  I use the 65%Heartfelt humidity beads, which seem to work pretty good.  About 8 months ago I glanced at my hydrometer and it read 75% and I panicked.  I did the salt test and recalibrated it, and put it back into the humidor and it read 65% just like the beads are advertised to do.  Thank goodness the bead know what their doing...
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on September 03, 2015, 02:08:38 PM
I e-mail Cigars International and told them I had a problem with their Wack-A-Deal at the end of my purchase.  Basically all items had $xxx.xx and didn't display any prices. They thanked me for bringing it to their attention and said the problem has been corrected.  If you still see it, they suggest clearing the Cache and history from your web browser.
Did they offer to let you buy the Kuba Kuba's or whatever it was as the whack-a-price?
No, no offers, just a thank you...  But I did buy a $10 humidor once on that deal.  Actually, it was really nice. It held 20 cigars.  I gave it to my son with one of those little gel tubes.
You keep your gel tubes in a humidor???
I wonder if Bill Clinton gave it to Hillary with the gel tube after he used the Gurkha on Monica. :o
That's funny...
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 02:09:37 PM
[...]
You might just ask those beads how much the insurance will be on a new car.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on September 03, 2015, 02:10:41 PM
I e-mail Cigars International and told them I had a problem with their Wack-A-Deal at the end of my purchase.  Basically all items had $xxx.xx and didn't display any prices. They thanked me for bringing it to their attention and said the problem has been corrected.  If you still see it, they suggest clearing the Cache and history from your web browser.
Did they offer to let you buy the Kuba Kuba's or whatever it was as the whack-a-price?
No, no offers, just a thank you...  But I did buy a $10 humidor once on that deal.  Actually, it was really nice. It held 20 cigars.  I gave it to my son with one of those little gel tubes.
You keep your gel tubes in a humidor???
Hey, wait a minute... I missed some thing, didn't I...?
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on September 03, 2015, 02:11:22 PM
I e-mail Cigars International and told them I had a problem with their Wack-A-Deal at the end of my purchase.  Basically all items had $xxx.xx and didn't display any prices. They thanked me for bringing it to their attention and said the problem has been corrected.  If you still see it, they suggest clearing the Cache and history from your web browser.
Did they offer to let you buy the Kuba Kuba's or whatever it was as the whack-a-price?
No, no offers, just a thank you...  But I did buy a $10 humidor once on that deal.  Actually, it was really nice. It held 20 cigars.  I gave it to my son with one of those little gel tubes.
You keep your gel tubes in a humidor???
I wonder if Bill Clinton gave it to Hillary with the gel tube after he used the Gurkha on Monica. :o
it was a Montecristo!
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on September 03, 2015, 02:11:34 PM
[...]
I'm afraid to ask how much the insurance will be...
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on September 03, 2015, 02:12:46 PM
I'm going to take a break and start working on supper, maybe some tv, and beer...!  bbl.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 03, 2015, 02:18:31 PM
That'll do it for me. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 02:24:49 PM
Pretty nice out here in the shade I might just become a vagrant
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 03, 2015, 02:38:19 PM
Pretty nice out here in the shade I might just become a vagrant
We already think of you that way.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 02:41:45 PM
Pretty nice out here in the shade I might just become a vagrant
We already think of you that way.
That is perfectly acceptable and could even be expected
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 02:57:33 PM
One More Hour To Go, please give me the strength!
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 03:14:30 PM
I e-mail Cigars International and told them I had a problem with their Wack-A-Deal at the end of my purchase.  Basically all items had $xxx.xx and didn't display any prices. They thanked me for bringing it to their attention and said the problem has been corrected.  If you still see it, they suggest clearing the Cache and history from your web browser.
Did they offer to let you buy the Kuba Kuba's or whatever it was as the whack-a-price?
No, no offers, just a thank you...  But I did buy a $10 humidor once on that deal.  Actually, it was really nice. It held 20 cigars.  I gave it to my son with one of those little gel tubes.
You keep your gel tubes in a humidor???
Hey, wait a minute... I missed some thing, didn't I...?
Yes, yes you did.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 03:15:28 PM
Pretty nice out here in the shade I might just become a vagrant
You're in the right town.  They probably have training courses for that.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 03:16:37 PM
One More Hour To Go, please give me the strength!
It's "Friday", holiday weekend, screw that, lets go.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 03:20:18 PM
One More Hour To Go, please give me the strength!
It's "Friday", holiday weekend, screw that, lets go.
Will not be long, waiting on my son to see if he can get an earlier flight from Atlanta to here.  Of course did not put him on the earlier flight because cutting it too close in ATL so he got there 25 minutes early.......  Fuk'n Airlines!
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 03:20:41 PM
Pretty nice out here in the shade I might just become a vagrant
You're in the right town.  They probably have training courses for that.
And Free Everything!
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 03:25:18 PM
Pretty nice out here in the shade I might just become a vagrant
You're in the right town.  They probably have training courses for that.
And Free Everything!
Somebody has to enjoy the fruits of our labors.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 03:25:59 PM
I am ooT, BBL.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 03:28:52 PM
I am ooT, BBL.
Later Travellin at Home Dave
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 03:30:32 PM
One More Hour To Go, please give me the strength!
It's "Friday", holiday weekend, screw that, lets go.
Will not be long, waiting on my son to see if he can get an earlier flight from Atlanta to here.  Of course did not put him on the earlier flight because cutting it too close in ATL so he got there 25 minutes early.......  Fuk'n Airlines!
Oh what a surprise - the earlier flight to Austin is full and has 16 people on standby.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 03:51:24 PM
Just what I need a going home time $hitstorm that should have been done by someone else a month ago.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 04:03:00 PM
DING DING DING

Market closes mixed and relatively flat today.

Dow  +22
Nasdaq   -17
S&P   +2

Gold  -9
Oil  +0.63
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 03, 2015, 04:20:12 PM
Back from training, brain is fried today - need a nap after work before my FFB draft
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on September 03, 2015, 04:29:25 PM
Back from training, brain is fried today - need a nap after work before my FFB draft
Could use a draft or two myself.  Afternoon CG.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 03, 2015, 04:30:27 PM
Back from training, brain is fried today - need a nap after work before my FFB draft
Could use a draft or two myself.  Afternoon CG.
I picked up some libations over lunch, pictures incoming!
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 03, 2015, 04:31:39 PM
(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/03/cdd036cc1c4a49e798eca611430a74dc.jpg)
(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/03/b7dd4c7aa76aa3dc513862344d07cdac.jpg)

Plus some Simple Syrup and Orange Bitters
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 03, 2015, 04:33:27 PM
Back from training, brain is fried today - need a nap after work before my FFB draft
Could use a draft or two myself.  Afternoon CG.
Good afternoon sir - what's new?
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 04:37:26 PM
Back from training, brain is fried today - need a nap after work before my FFB draft
Could use a draft or two myself.  Afternoon CG.
I picked up some libations over lunch, pictures incoming!
Picking  up JWacky's slack.  Good job YellowStar!
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on September 03, 2015, 04:37:56 PM
Back from training, brain is fried today - need a nap after work before my FFB draft
Could use a draft or two myself.  Afternoon CG.
Good afternoon sir - what's new?
Enjoyed the 1st Annual Cincinnati Cigar Festival with Duke, Craig and Glen on Saturday.  Started out with an outstanding cigar, Ashton ESG 24 year courtesy of Craig.  Great smoke.  The LFD 1994 was good.  Part of the package of goodies.  Entertaining band too.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 04:38:58 PM
(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/03/cdd036cc1c4a49e798eca611430a74dc.jpg)
(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/03/b7dd4c7aa76aa3dc513862344d07cdac.jpg)

Plus some Simple Syrup and Orange Bitters
I'll be curious to hear what you think of the Fat Jack.  I liked it quite a bit.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on September 03, 2015, 04:39:34 PM
Back from training, brain is fried today - need a nap after work before my FFB draft
Could use a draft or two myself.  Afternoon CG.
I picked up some libations over lunch, pictures incoming!
Picking  up JWacky's slack.  Good job YellowStar!
8.7% beer and bourbon would kick my narrow rear end.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 04:40:11 PM
One More Hour To Go, please give me the strength!
It's "Friday", holiday weekend, screw that, lets go.
Will not be long, waiting on my son to see if he can get an earlier flight from Atlanta to here.  Of course did not put him on the earlier flight because cutting it too close in ATL so he got there 25 minutes early.......  Fuk'n Airlines!
Just special for you TexDave....lol
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 04:40:45 PM
Back from training, brain is fried today - need a nap after work before my FFB draft
Could use a draft or two myself.  Afternoon CG.
I picked up some libations over lunch, pictures incoming!
Picking  up JWacky's slack.  Good job YellowStar!
8.7% beer and bourbon would kick my narrow rear end.
Yes?
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 04:42:39 PM
Just what I need a going home time $hitstorm that should have been done by someone else a month ago.
[/quoteJust go straight to the airport, have a cigar, then if you need to kill more time, head inside for a beverage or two.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 04:44:08 PM
Afternoon Brother of the Buckeyes, how goes it Mr. CB?
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 03, 2015, 04:45:22 PM
Back from training, brain is fried today - need a nap after work before my FFB draft
Could use a draft or two myself.  Afternoon CG.
I picked up some libations over lunch, pictures incoming!
Picking  up JWacky's slack.  Good job YellowStar!
Someone's gotta live the dream, might as well be me!
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 03, 2015, 04:45:54 PM
Back from training, brain is fried today - need a nap after work before my FFB draft
Could use a draft or two myself.  Afternoon CG.
Good afternoon sir - what's new?
Enjoyed the 1st Annual Cincinnati Cigar Festival with Duke, Craig and Glen on Saturday.  Started out with an outstanding cigar, Ashton ESG 24 year courtesy of Craig.  Great smoke.  The LFD 1994 was good.  Part of the package of goodies.  Entertaining band too.
Awesome - it's always great to get the gang together, especially with smokes like that!
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 03, 2015, 04:46:09 PM
(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/03/cdd036cc1c4a49e798eca611430a74dc.jpg)
(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/03/b7dd4c7aa76aa3dc513862344d07cdac.jpg)

Plus some Simple Syrup and Orange Bitters
I'll be curious to hear what you think of the Fat Jack.  I liked it quite a bit.
Seems like their shot at Pumking....
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on September 03, 2015, 04:57:40 PM
Back from training, brain is fried today - need a nap after work before my FFB draft
Could use a draft or two myself.  Afternoon CG.
Good afternoon sir - what's new?
Enjoyed the 1st Annual Cincinnati Cigar Festival with Duke, Craig and Glen on Saturday.  Started out with an outstanding cigar, Ashton ESG 24 year courtesy of Craig.  Great smoke.  The LFD 1994 was good.  Part of the package of goodies.  Entertaining band too.
Awesome - it's always great to get the gang together, especially with smokes like that!
Thought Duke was going to jump up and do his Karaoke thing!
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 05:23:37 PM
(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/03/cdd036cc1c4a49e798eca611430a74dc.jpg)
(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/03/b7dd4c7aa76aa3dc513862344d07cdac.jpg)

Plus some Simple Syrup and Orange Bitters
I'll be curious to hear what you think of the Fat Jack.  I liked it quite a bit.
Seems like their shot at Pumking....
May have been released originally before Pumking.  Well balanced and not as sweet as Pumking.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: sfish on September 03, 2015, 05:29:23 PM
I picked up some Ballast Point Dead Ringer Octoberfest and a bomber of Stone Thunderstruck IPA
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 05:40:21 PM
One More Hour To Go, please give me the strength!
It's "Friday", holiday weekend, screw that, lets go.
Will not be long, waiting on my son to see if he can get an earlier flight from Atlanta to here.  Of course did not put him on the earlier flight because cutting it too close in ATL so he got there 25 minutes early.......  Fuk'n Airlines!
Just special for you TexDave....lol
Be careful, I will likely get the last laugh between us when it comes to Fuct up air travel, you have just forgotten after being home a while.   ;D
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: sfish on September 03, 2015, 05:40:27 PM
I picked up some Ballast Point Dead Ringer Octoberfest and a bomber of Stone Thunderstruck IPA
Having a Six Point Brewing 4 Beans Porter while grilling
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 05:41:28 PM
I picked up some Ballast Point Dead Ringer Octoberfest and a bomber of Stone Thunderstruck IPA
I picked up some pu$$y and she might enjoy some of those sweet beers from CG's stash. :P
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 05:42:35 PM
I picked up some Ballast Point Dead Ringer Octoberfest and a bomber of Stone Thunderstruck IPA
Having a Six Point Brewing 4 Beans Porter while grilling
Lighting a MF Lancero with a SA Oktoberfest for the opening game starting  in 17 minutes
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 05:44:33 PM
Thunderstorms in Atlanta and the earlier flight my son could not get on has not left yet.  Probably leave about 30 minutes before his so we saved $50 for the change fee.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: sfish on September 03, 2015, 05:45:51 PM
I picked up some Ballast Point Dead Ringer Octoberfest and a bomber of Stone Thunderstruck IPA
Having a Six Point Brewing 4 Beans Porter while grilling
Lighting a MF Lancero with a SA Oktoberfest for the opening game starting  in 17 minutes
Sounds awesome, I won't likely get a smoke in until after work tomorrow
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: sfish on September 03, 2015, 05:46:56 PM
I picked up some Ballast Point Dead Ringer Octoberfest and a bomber of Stone Thunderstruck IPA
I picked up some pu$$y and she might enjoy some of those sweet beers from CG's stash. :P
I can't do the pumpkin flavored beers myself, never been a fan of that flavor
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 05:47:24 PM
Mighty Gamecocks are a 1.5 point favorite.

You tuned in Shortstack?
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 05:49:20 PM
I picked up some Ballast Point Dead Ringer Octoberfest and a bomber of Stone Thunderstruck IPA
I picked up some pu$$y and she might enjoy some of those sweet beers from CG's stash. :P
I can't do the pumpkin flavored beers myself, never been a fan of that flavor
Me neither!   But I hate pumpkin pie too so no surprise.  I just like real heavy dark beers that taste like beer and no sweet taste at all.  Now Cheapo Beano he likes the sweetie beers ;D
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 05:49:48 PM
I picked up some Ballast Point Dead Ringer Octoberfest and a bomber of Stone Thunderstruck IPA
Having a Six Point Brewing 4 Beans Porter while grilling
Lighting a MF Lancero with a SA Oktoberfest for the opening game starting  in 17 minutes
Sounds awesome, I won't likely get a smoke in until after work tomorrow
Grill'n and not smoking????
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Short stack on September 03, 2015, 05:50:08 PM
Mighty Gamecocks are a 1.5 point favorite.

You tuned in Shortstack?//Yes sir for better or worse,Not to sure about my chickens
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on September 03, 2015, 05:51:04 PM
I picked up some Ballast Point Dead Ringer Octoberfest and a bomber of Stone Thunderstruck IPA
I picked up some pu$$y and she might enjoy some of those sweet beers from CG's stash. :P
I can't do the pumpkin flavored beers myself, never been a fan of that flavor
Foo Foo Beers!
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 05:56:50 PM
Broke out the Tat Verocu.  Interesting smoke but had to fight with the burn a bit and draw was a little tight.  Started out....sorry but this is the image that popped, like a steak in a nice peppercorn gravy.  About half way the meatiness moved to more of a chocolate with a touch of sweetness, maybe red fruit, but a little on the dry side.  Will be interested to see if it makes much of a change with a bit more rest and maybe a full cut rather than V.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 05:57:07 PM
Mighty Gamecocks are a 1.5 point favorite.

You tuned in Shortstack?//Yes sir for better or worse,Not to sure about my chickens
Hope you are doing well!  Since losing both starting wide receivers things have to be shaken a bit.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 05:58:53 PM
Broke out the Tat Verocu.  Interesting smoke but had to fight with the burn a bit and draw was a little tight.  Started out....sorry but this is the image that popped, like a steak in a nice peppercorn gravy.  About half way the meatiness moved to more of a chocolate with a touch of sweetness, maybe red fruit, but a little on the dry side.  Will be interested to see if it makes much of a change with a bit more rest and maybe a full cut rather than V.
Chocolate and red fruit cigars, that sounds like something Bean might like :)
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 06:00:30 PM
Mighty Gamecocks are a 1.5 point favorite.

You tuned in Shortstack?//Yes sir for better or worse,Not to sure about my chickens
Do you mean for this game or the year?  Not convinced the D is much improved just because it is a year older.  QB is a big unknown.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Short stack on September 03, 2015, 06:04:11 PM
Mighty Gamecocks are a 1.5 point favorite.

You tuned in Shortstack?//Yes sir for better or worse,Not to sure about my chickens
Do you mean for this game or the year?  Not convinced the D is much improved just because it is a year older.  QB is a big unknown.
Year
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 06:17:31 PM
Mighty Gamecocks are a 1.5 point favorite.

You tuned in Shortstack?//Yes sir for better or worse,Not to sure about my chickens
Do you mean for this game or the year?  Not convinced the D is much improved just because it is a year older.  QB is a big unknown.
Year
One with knee one with broke leg both occurred last week in practice.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 06:53:19 PM
Sheesh, who farted?
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: sfish on September 03, 2015, 07:01:53 PM
Sheesh, who farted?
Shaun, did it smell like pumpkins?
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 07:05:29 PM
Sheesh, who farted?
Shaun, did it smell like pumpkins?
Yeah it did have a hint of rotten pumpkin
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 03, 2015, 07:06:25 PM
MF Lancero is a nice smoke sure glad I have plenty more on the way.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 03, 2015, 08:21:42 PM
MF Lancero is a nice smoke sure glad I have plenty more on the way.
Agreed.  No plus one because I didn't order more... Yet.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on September 03, 2015, 08:28:06 PM
Sheesh, who farted?
Shaun, did it smell like pumpkins?
Roasted pumpkin seeds gives Texas Redfish gas.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 03, 2015, 08:29:05 PM
Jayzus...got run over by a semi-trailer-load of workaference all effing afternoon.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 03, 2015, 08:32:52 PM
MF Lancero is a nice smoke sure glad I have plenty more on the way.
Don't have plenty on the way, but glad for what I've got on the way.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 03, 2015, 08:40:40 PM
I picked up some Ballast Point Dead Ringer Octoberfest and a bomber of Stone Thunderstruck IPA
I picked up some pu$$y and she might enjoy some of those sweet beers from CG's stash.
I can't do the pumpkin flavored beers myself, never been a fan of that flavor
Me neither!   But I hate pumpkin pie too so no surprise.  I just like real heavy dark beers that taste like beer and no sweet taste at all.  Now Cheapo Beano he likes the sweetie beers ;D
I like pumpkin pie fine if the filling comes from a Libby's can. Otherwise, no. But I'm with you on beer - if I want fruit in it I'll put it in myself.  I want beer to taste like beer and cigars to taste like tobacco.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on September 03, 2015, 09:11:37 PM
I picked up some Ballast Point Dead Ringer Octoberfest and a bomber of Stone Thunderstruck IPA
I picked up some pu$$y and she might enjoy some of those sweet beers from CG's stash. (https://s3.amazonaws.com/tapatalk-emoji/emoji14.png)
I can't do the pumpkin flavored beers myself, never been a fan of that flavor
Me neither!   But I hate pumpkin pie too so no surprise.  I just like real heavy dark beers that taste like beer and no sweet taste at all.  Now Cheapo Beano he likes the sweetie beers ;D
I like pumpkin pie fine if the filling comes from a Libby's can. Otherwise, no. But I'm with you on beer - if I want fruit in it I'll put it in myself.  I want beer to taste like beer and cigars to taste like tobacco.
...and women to taste like...
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 03, 2015, 09:15:04 PM
I picked up some Ballast Point Dead Ringer Octoberfest and a bomber of Stone Thunderstruck IPA
I picked up some pu$$y and she might enjoy some of those sweet beers from CG's stash. (https://s3.amazonaws.com/tapatalk-emoji/emoji14.png)
I can't do the pumpkin flavored beers myself, never been a fan of that flavor
Me neither!   But I hate pumpkin pie too so no surprise.  I just like real heavy dark beers that taste like beer and no sweet taste at all.  Now Cheapo Beano he likes the sweetie beers ;D
I like pumpkin pie fine if the filling comes from a Libby's can. Otherwise, no. But I'm with you on beer - if I want fruit in it I'll put it in myself.  I want beer to taste like beer and cigars to taste like tobacco.
...and women to taste like...
Exactly.
Title: Re: 9/3/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 03, 2015, 10:09:14 PM
Well, South Carolina and North Carolina battled to see who sucked more.  It was hard fought, but apparently it's UNC...definitely more stupid.