Good mornin gents, had a Shiner O'Fest last night.  Was good, I prefer the one made by my local slightly...the Shiner one was almost too sweet, but it was damn good.
Morning SweetBeer CG
GMornin AustinDave
How those ND Buffalo's looking this year CG - another championship in the making?
ROFL, lost their opener...it was a trap game tho.  Against a top5 team, away, etc...lost with 2seconds left.  I would still bet on them 5peating though
If you can't beat #5 then you can't be #1 is sort of the way I see that.
So if everyone loses 1 game then no one can win a championship?

Looks like a positive opening ahead for the markets.
Thanks TickertapeDave.  Do hope you're right.

Good mornin gents, had a Shiner O'Fest last night.  Was good, I prefer the one made by my local slightly...the Shiner one was almost too sweet, but it was damn good.
Morning Shaun, keep guzzling beer at night but whatever you do...don't drink coffee!
LALTS!  I had one yesterday, only when I need to 'keep it regular' ;)  Mornin Biebs

Looks like a positive opening ahead for the markets.
WOOHOOOOO!

Good mornin gents, had a Shiner O'Fest last night.  Was good, I prefer the one made by my local slightly...the Shiner one was almost too sweet, but it was damn good.
Morning SweetBeer CG
GMornin AustinDave
How those ND Buffalo's looking this year CG - another championship in the making?
ROFL, lost their opener...it was a trap game tho.  Against a top5 team, away, etc...lost with 2seconds left.  I would still bet on them 5peating though
If you can't beat #5 then you can't be #1 is sort of the way I see that.
So if everyone loses 1 game then no one can win a championship?
Exactly, it rolls over to the next year and that person is a double winner.

Good mornin gents, had a Shiner O'Fest last night.  Was good, I prefer the one made by my local slightly...the Shiner one was almost too sweet, but it was damn good.
Morning SweetBeer CG
GMornin AustinDave
How those ND Buffalo's looking this year CG - another championship in the making?
ROFL, lost their opener...it was a trap game tho.  Against a top5 team, away, etc...lost with 2seconds left.  I would still bet on them 5peating though
If you can't beat #5 then you can't be #1 is sort of the way I see that.
So if everyone loses 1 game then no one can win a championship?
Exactly, it rolls over to the next year and that person is a double winner.
Sweet, makes sense!   ;D

Morning Yellowstar
...and for you this morning, http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/270202.php

Morning Yellowstar
...and for you this morning, http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/270202.php
A lot of 'mays' in that research.  Like I said, it's nothing against coffee, it's caffeine in particular and that's the last form where I ingest it actively.

Put an Atlantic order in yesterday and as usual, on the truck for delivery today....just impressive.

Put an Atlantic order in yesterday and as usual, on the truck for delivery today....just impressive.
Holy shitballs - that's impressive.  I'm saving up for the Tat TAA15s, should hit retailers this week and ship out the week of the 14th

Off to meeting #1.  Only three scheduled today (so far)

Off to meeting #1.  Only three scheduled today (so far)
2 for me, plus 2 hours of Excel training(by my own choosing) :)

Good morning, fellas.  I'm back to work.  :(
Welcome Back Cotter! ;D      Good Morning Mayor, hope you are all rested and relaxed.
Yeah sure.  Yesterday's car buying was a good ramp up to get me ready for today.  Under a pile of a couple of thousand emails at the moment.

Yippeee I made a 100 on my cyber security test.  LMFAO- did a screen print of the answer key last year and this year they had the same mf'n questions in a different order so did not have to sit through all the b.s. just took the test.

Looks like a positive opening ahead for the markets.
Thanks TickertapeDave.  Do hope you're right as always.
Dow +105

Don't worry Travellin Dave your hopes and dreams came through just as suggested