Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21

Plus some Simple Syrup and Orange Bitters
I'll be curious to hear what you think of the Fat Jack.  I liked it quite a bit.
Seems like their shot at Pumking....
May have been released originally before Pumking.  Well balanced and not as sweet as Pumking.

I picked up some Ballast Point Dead Ringer Octoberfest and a bomber of Stone Thunderstruck IPA

One More Hour To Go, please give me the strength!
It's "Friday", holiday weekend, screw that, lets go.
Will not be long, waiting on my son to see if he can get an earlier flight from Atlanta to here.  Of course did not put him on the earlier flight because cutting it too close in ATL so he got there 25 minutes early.......  Fuk'n Airlines!
Just special for you TexDave....lol
Be careful, I will likely get the last laugh between us when it comes to Fuct up air travel, you have just forgotten after being home a while.   ;D

I picked up some Ballast Point Dead Ringer Octoberfest and a bomber of Stone Thunderstruck IPA
Having a Six Point Brewing 4 Beans Porter while grilling

I picked up some Ballast Point Dead Ringer Octoberfest and a bomber of Stone Thunderstruck IPA
I picked up some pu$$y and she might enjoy some of those sweet beers from CG's stash. :P

I picked up some Ballast Point Dead Ringer Octoberfest and a bomber of Stone Thunderstruck IPA
Having a Six Point Brewing 4 Beans Porter while grilling
Lighting a MF Lancero with a SA Oktoberfest for the opening game starting  in 17 minutes

Thunderstorms in Atlanta and the earlier flight my son could not get on has not left yet.  Probably leave about 30 minutes before his so we saved $50 for the change fee.

I picked up some Ballast Point Dead Ringer Octoberfest and a bomber of Stone Thunderstruck IPA
Having a Six Point Brewing 4 Beans Porter while grilling
Lighting a MF Lancero with a SA Oktoberfest for the opening game starting  in 17 minutes
Sounds awesome, I won't likely get a smoke in until after work tomorrow

I picked up some Ballast Point Dead Ringer Octoberfest and a bomber of Stone Thunderstruck IPA
I picked up some pu$$y and she might enjoy some of those sweet beers from CG's stash. :P
I can't do the pumpkin flavored beers myself, never been a fan of that flavor

Mighty Gamecocks are a 1.5 point favorite.

You tuned in Shortstack?

I picked up some Ballast Point Dead Ringer Octoberfest and a bomber of Stone Thunderstruck IPA
I picked up some pu$$y and she might enjoy some of those sweet beers from CG's stash. :P
I can't do the pumpkin flavored beers myself, never been a fan of that flavor
Me neither!   But I hate pumpkin pie too so no surprise.  I just like real heavy dark beers that taste like beer and no sweet taste at all.  Now Cheapo Beano he likes the sweetie beers ;D

I picked up some Ballast Point Dead Ringer Octoberfest and a bomber of Stone Thunderstruck IPA
Having a Six Point Brewing 4 Beans Porter while grilling
Lighting a MF Lancero with a SA Oktoberfest for the opening game starting  in 17 minutes
Sounds awesome, I won't likely get a smoke in until after work tomorrow
Grill'n and not smoking????
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Mighty Gamecocks are a 1.5 point favorite.

You tuned in Shortstack?//Yes sir for better or worse,Not to sure about my chickens

I picked up some Ballast Point Dead Ringer Octoberfest and a bomber of Stone Thunderstruck IPA
I picked up some pu$$y and she might enjoy some of those sweet beers from CG's stash. :P
I can't do the pumpkin flavored beers myself, never been a fan of that flavor
Foo Foo Beers!

Broke out the Tat Verocu.  Interesting smoke but had to fight with the burn a bit and draw was a little tight.  Started out....sorry but this is the image that popped, like a steak in a nice peppercorn gravy.  About half way the meatiness moved to more of a chocolate with a touch of sweetness, maybe red fruit, but a little on the dry side.  Will be interested to see if it makes much of a change with a bit more rest and maybe a full cut rather than V.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21