Judge has ruled to overturn Brady Deflategate penalty, so after all that nonsense over the last six months it means absolutely nothing.

Judge has ruled to overturn Brady Deflategate penalty, so after all that nonsense over the last six months it means absolutely nothing.
He may not be so lucky with the second round  http://www.ibtimes.com/gisele-bundchen-consulted-divorce-lawyer-reportedly-threatened-nfl-husband-tom-brady-2079492

...Now THAT's deflategate!

Tom Brady's suspension released, Rex Ryan regrets staying in AFC East.
So Brady's not a crook, just a dick.

Judge has ruled to overturn Brady Deflategate penalty, so after all that nonsense over the last six months it means absolutely nothing.
What a waste, he should've gotten 2 games for being an uncooperative douche

Tom Brady's suspension released, Rex Ryan regrets staying in AFC East.
So Brady's not a crook, just a dick.
Well, apparently not much of a dick either...

Tom Brady's suspension released, Rex Ryan regrets staying in AFC East.
So Brady's not a crook, just a dick.
I think the NFL just had a weak case. Also, they apparently dole out punishment by throwing darts at a dartboard. Beating your girlfriend in an elevator - 2 games suspension. Possibly knowing about footballs maybe being deflated slightly - 4 games. Sheesh.

Tom Brady's suspension released, Rex Ryan regrets staying in AFC East.
So Brady's not a crook, just a dick.
I think the NFL just had a weak case. Also, they apparently dole out punishment by throwing darts at a dartboard. Beating your girlfriend in an elevator - 2 games suspension. Possibly knowing about footballs maybe being deflated slightly - 4 games. Sheesh.
And for the record, I am not a fan of Brady, the Patriots, and I hate Belichick. Just wanted to make that clear, since it sounds like I'm defending them. Not at all, just tired of the Goodell's attitude and nonsense. He's like the Trump of football. Lol

Tom Brady's suspension released, Rex Ryan regrets staying in AFC East.
So Brady's not a crook, just a dick.
Well, apparently not much of a dick either...
Oh, I think he's a great big dick, regardless of the size of his penis.

Taking Run, hide and piss in your pants training now.  Antipate another perfect score.
Sure enough, another 100% score for the 4th straight year of Run, Hide and Piss In Your Pants.  Done with online training requirements until November.
The toughest part for me was finding my password to log into the training system
Isn't it on a post it note on the wall over the computer like all the rest?
...because I'm sure someone wants to go in and ruin your day by taking the training for you...
Glad you mentioned that I need to update the note they made me change my password - AGAIN

Judge has ruled to overturn Brady Deflategate penalty, so after all that nonsense over the last six months it means absolutely nothing.
What a waste, he should've gotten 2 games for being an uncooperative douche
No argument there.  He was simply stellar in the game last night... ::)

Tom Brady's suspension released, Rex Ryan regrets staying in AFC East.
So Brady's not a crook, just a dick.
Well, apparently not much of a dick either...
Oh, I think he's a great big dick, regardless of the size of his penis.
With Ears

Tom Brady's suspension released, Rex Ryan regrets staying in AFC East.
So Brady's not a crook, just a dick.
I think the NFL just had a weak case. Also, they apparently dole out punishment by throwing darts at a dartboard. Beating your girlfriend in an elevator - 2 games suspension. Possibly knowing about footballs maybe being deflated slightly - 4 games. Sheesh.
This too. And Bellichick is a slimebag.

Tom Brady's suspension released, Rex Ryan regrets staying in AFC East.
So Brady's not a crook, just a dick.
Well, apparently not much of a dick either...
Oh, I think he's alike great big dick, regardless of the size of his penis.
Fixed it for you

Tom Brady's suspension released, Rex Ryan regrets staying in AFC East.
So Brady's not a crook, just a dick.
I think the NFL just had a weak case. Also, they apparently dole out punishment by throwing darts at a dartboard. Beating your girlfriend in an elevator - 2 games suspension. Possibly knowing about footballs maybe being deflated slightly - 4 games. Sheesh.
And for the record, I am not a fan of Brady, the Patriots, and I hate Belichick. Just wanted to make that clear, since it sounds like I'm defending them. Not at all, just tired of the Goodell's attitude and nonsense. He's like the Trump of football. Lol
I think most will agree with you there.  Think this did manage to let a bit of air out of his tires though.

Tom Brady's suspension released, Rex Ryan regrets staying in AFC East.
So Brady's not a crook, just a dick.
I think the NFL just had a weak case. Also, they apparently dole out punishment by throwing darts at a dartboard. Beating your girlfriend in an elevator - 2 games suspension. Possibly knowing about footballs maybe being deflated slightly - 4 games. Sheesh.
And for the record, I am not a fan of Brady, the Patriots, and I hate Belichick. Just wanted to make that clear, since it sounds like I'm defending them. Not at all, just tired of the Goodell's attitude and nonsense. He's like the Trump of football. Lol
Goodell is number one in the polls?