Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21

Mighty Gamecocks are a 1.5 point favorite.

You tuned in Shortstack?//Yes sir for better or worse,Not to sure about my chickens
Hope you are doing well!  Since losing both starting wide receivers things have to be shaken a bit.

Broke out the Tat Verocu.  Interesting smoke but had to fight with the burn a bit and draw was a little tight.  Started out....sorry but this is the image that popped, like a steak in a nice peppercorn gravy.  About half way the meatiness moved to more of a chocolate with a touch of sweetness, maybe red fruit, but a little on the dry side.  Will be interested to see if it makes much of a change with a bit more rest and maybe a full cut rather than V.
Chocolate and red fruit cigars, that sounds like something Bean might like :)

Mighty Gamecocks are a 1.5 point favorite.

You tuned in Shortstack?//Yes sir for better or worse,Not to sure about my chickens
Do you mean for this game or the year?  Not convinced the D is much improved just because it is a year older.  QB is a big unknown.
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Mighty Gamecocks are a 1.5 point favorite.

You tuned in Shortstack?//Yes sir for better or worse,Not to sure about my chickens
Do you mean for this game or the year?  Not convinced the D is much improved just because it is a year older.  QB is a big unknown.
Year

Mighty Gamecocks are a 1.5 point favorite.

You tuned in Shortstack?//Yes sir for better or worse,Not to sure about my chickens
Do you mean for this game or the year?  Not convinced the D is much improved just because it is a year older.  QB is a big unknown.
Year
One with knee one with broke leg both occurred last week in practice.

Sheesh, who farted?

Sheesh, who farted?
Shaun, did it smell like pumpkins?

Sheesh, who farted?
Shaun, did it smell like pumpkins?
Yeah it did have a hint of rotten pumpkin

MF Lancero is a nice smoke sure glad I have plenty more on the way.

MF Lancero is a nice smoke sure glad I have plenty more on the way.
Agreed.  No plus one because I didn't order more... Yet.

Sheesh, who farted?
Shaun, did it smell like pumpkins?
Roasted pumpkin seeds gives Texas Redfish gas.

Jayzus...got run over by a semi-trailer-load of workaference all effing afternoon.

MF Lancero is a nice smoke sure glad I have plenty more on the way.
Don't have plenty on the way, but glad for what I've got on the way.

I picked up some Ballast Point Dead Ringer Octoberfest and a bomber of Stone Thunderstruck IPA
I picked up some pu$$y and she might enjoy some of those sweet beers from CG's stash.
I can't do the pumpkin flavored beers myself, never been a fan of that flavor
Me neither!   But I hate pumpkin pie too so no surprise.  I just like real heavy dark beers that taste like beer and no sweet taste at all.  Now Cheapo Beano he likes the sweetie beers ;D
I like pumpkin pie fine if the filling comes from a Libby's can. Otherwise, no. But I'm with you on beer - if I want fruit in it I'll put it in myself.  I want beer to taste like beer and cigars to taste like tobacco.

I picked up some Ballast Point Dead Ringer Octoberfest and a bomber of Stone Thunderstruck IPA
I picked up some pu$$y and she might enjoy some of those sweet beers from CG's stash.
I can't do the pumpkin flavored beers myself, never been a fan of that flavor
Me neither!   But I hate pumpkin pie too so no surprise.  I just like real heavy dark beers that taste like beer and no sweet taste at all.  Now Cheapo Beano he likes the sweetie beers ;D
I like pumpkin pie fine if the filling comes from a Libby's can. Otherwise, no. But I'm with you on beer - if I want fruit in it I'll put it in myself.  I want beer to taste like beer and cigars to taste like tobacco.
...and women to taste like...
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21