CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 21

Author Topic: 9/3/2015  (Read 31932 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 9/3/2015
« Reply #105 on: September 03, 2015, 10:17:14 AM »

Yippeee I made a 100 on my cyber security test.  LMFAO- did a screen print of the answer key last year and this year they had the same mf'n questions in a different order so did not have to sit through all the b.s. just took the test.
Brilliant.
The boy has been around the block a time or two.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #106 on: September 03, 2015, 10:18:01 AM »

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #107 on: September 03, 2015, 10:19:28 AM »

Taking Run, hide and piss in your pants training now.  Antipate another perfect score.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #108 on: September 03, 2015, 10:20:22 AM »

Yippeee I made a 100 on my cyber security test.  LMFAO- did a screen print of the answer key last year and this year they had the same mf'n questions in a different order so did not have to sit through all the b.s. just took the test.
Brilliant.
Or 60

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #109 on: September 03, 2015, 10:22:08 AM »

Brilliant.
Yeah, year 11 of doing the same damned test for me, so I've got it memorized. Of course, I'm an IT guy, so I'm supposed to know all those answers anyway. But they still make me take the damned test.  I keep pointing out that it's seriously out of date, too. But what do I know? I'm an IT guy.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #110 on: September 03, 2015, 10:23:16 AM »

Taking Run, hide and piss in your pants training now.  Antipate another perfect score.
They'll be timing the pissing part and measuring the quantity.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #111 on: September 03, 2015, 10:25:50 AM »

Sure enough, another 100% score for the 4th straight year of Run, Hide and Piss In Your Pants.  Done with online training requirements until November.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #112 on: September 03, 2015, 10:27:30 AM »

Brilliant.
Yeah, year 11 of doing the same damned test for me, so I've got it memorized. Of course, I'm an IT guy, so I'm supposed to know all those answers anyway. But they still make me take the damned test.  I keep pointing out that it's seriously out of date, too. But what do I know? I'm an IT guy.
Don't leave the punch cards on your desk unattended.  You should lock them in a drawer.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #113 on: September 03, 2015, 10:29:05 AM »

Brilliant.
Don't leave the punch cards on your desk unattended.  You should lock them in a drawer.
...and keep them there for 75 years. There might be a public disclosure request.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #114 on: September 03, 2015, 10:29:43 AM »

Testing is stressful for the elderly, think I will take a sanity walk.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #115 on: September 03, 2015, 10:30:23 AM »

Brilliant.
...and keep them there for 75 years. There might be a public disclosure request.
Can't disclose what you don't have
      H. Clinton, August 2015

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #116 on: September 03, 2015, 10:31:10 AM »

Sure enough, another 100% score for the 4th straight year of Run, Hide and Piss In Your Pants.  Done with online training requirements until November.
The toughest part for me was finding my password to log into the training system

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #117 on: September 03, 2015, 10:33:11 AM »

Tom Brady's suspension released, Rex Ryan regrets staying in AFC East.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #118 on: September 03, 2015, 10:33:30 AM »

Brilliant.
LALTS

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #119 on: September 03, 2015, 10:35:22 AM »

The toughest part for me was finding my password to log into the training system
Isn't it on a post it note on the wall over the computer like all the rest?
...because I'm sure someone wants to go in and ruin your day by taking the training for you...
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 21