Yippeee I made a 100 on my cyber security test.  LMFAO- did a screen print of the answer key last year and this year they had the same mf'n questions in a different order so did not have to sit through all the b.s. just took the test.
Brilliant.
The boy has been around the block a time or two.

Taking Run, hide and piss in your pants training now.  Antipate another perfect score.

Yippeee I made a 100 on my cyber security test.  LMFAO- did a screen print of the answer key last year and this year they had the same mf'n questions in a different order so did not have to sit through all the b.s. just took the test.
Brilliant.
The boy has been around the block a time or two.
Or 60

Yippeee I made a 100 on my cyber security test.  LMFAO- did a screen print of the answer key last year and this year they had the same mf'n questions in a different order so did not have to sit through all the b.s. just took the test.
Brilliant.
The boy has been around the block a time or two.
Yeah, year 11 of doing the same damned test for me, so I've got it memorized. Of course, I'm an IT guy, so I'm supposed to know all those answers anyway. But they still make me take the damned test.  I keep pointing out that it's seriously out of date, too. But what do I know? I'm an IT guy.

Taking Run, hide and piss in your pants training now.  Antipate another perfect score.
They'll be timing the pissing part and measuring the quantity.

Taking Run, hide and piss in your pants training now.  Antipate another perfect score.
Sure enough, another 100% score for the 4th straight year of Run, Hide and Piss In Your Pants.  Done with online training requirements until November.

Yippeee I made a 100 on my cyber security test.  LMFAO- did a screen print of the answer key last year and this year they had the same mf'n questions in a different order so did not have to sit through all the b.s. just took the test.
Brilliant.
The boy has been around the block a time or two.
Yeah, year 11 of doing the same damned test for me, so I've got it memorized. Of course, I'm an IT guy, so I'm supposed to know all those answers anyway. But they still make me take the damned test.  I keep pointing out that it's seriously out of date, too. But what do I know? I'm an IT guy.
Don't leave the punch cards on your desk unattended.  You should lock them in a drawer.

Yippeee I made a 100 on my cyber security test.  LMFAO- did a screen print of the answer key last year and this year they had the same mf'n questions in a different order so did not have to sit through all the b.s. just took the test.
Brilliant.
The boy has been around the block a time or two.
Yeah, year 11 of doing the same damned test for me, so I've got it memorized. Of course, I'm an IT guy, so I'm supposed to know all those answers anyway. But they still make me take the damned test.  I keep pointing out that it's seriously out of date, too. But what do I know? I'm an IT guy.
Don't leave the punch cards on your desk unattended.  You should lock them in a drawer.
...and keep them there for 75 years. There might be a public disclosure request.

Testing is stressful for the elderly, think I will take a sanity walk.

Yippeee I made a 100 on my cyber security test.  LMFAO- did a screen print of the answer key last year and this year they had the same mf'n questions in a different order so did not have to sit through all the b.s. just took the test.
Brilliant.
The boy has been around the block a time or two.
Yeah, year 11 of doing the same damned test for me, so I've got it memorized. Of course, I'm an IT guy, so I'm supposed to know all those answers anyway. But they still make me take the damned test.  I keep pointing out that it's seriously out of date, too. But what do I know? I'm an IT guy.
Don't leave the punch cards on your desk unattended.  You should lock them in a drawer.
...and keep them there for 75 years. There might be a public disclosure request.
Can't disclose what you don't have
      H. Clinton, August 2015

Taking Run, hide and piss in your pants training now.  Antipate another perfect score.
Sure enough, another 100% score for the 4th straight year of Run, Hide and Piss In Your Pants.  Done with online training requirements until November.
The toughest part for me was finding my password to log into the training system

Tom Brady's suspension released, Rex Ryan regrets staying in AFC East.

Yippeee I made a 100 on my cyber security test.  LMFAO- did a screen print of the answer key last year and this year they had the same mf'n questions in a different order so did not have to sit through all the b.s. just took the test.
Brilliant.
The boy has been around the block a time or two.
Yeah, year 11 of doing the same damned test for me, so I've got it memorized. Of course, I'm an IT guy, so I'm supposed to know all those answers anyway. But they still make me take the damned test.  I keep pointing out that it's seriously out of date, too. But what do I know? I'm an IT guy.
Don't leave the punch cards on your desk unattended.  You should lock them in a drawer.
LALTS

Taking Run, hide and piss in your pants training now.  Antipate another perfect score.
Sure enough, another 100% score for the 4th straight year of Run, Hide and Piss In Your Pants.  Done with online training requirements until November.
The toughest part for me was finding my password to log into the training system
Isn't it on a post it note on the wall over the computer like all the rest?
...because I'm sure someone wants to go in and ruin your day by taking the training for you...