Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21

Back from training, brain is fried today - need a nap after work before my FFB draft
Could use a draft or two myself.  Afternoon CG.
I picked up some libations over lunch, pictures incoming!

Plus some Simple Syrup and Orange Bitters

Back from training, brain is fried today - need a nap after work before my FFB draft
Could use a draft or two myself.  Afternoon CG.
Good afternoon sir - what's new?

Back from training, brain is fried today - need a nap after work before my FFB draft
Could use a draft or two myself.  Afternoon CG.
I picked up some libations over lunch, pictures incoming!
Picking  up JWacky's slack.  Good job YellowStar!

Back from training, brain is fried today - need a nap after work before my FFB draft
Could use a draft or two myself.  Afternoon CG.
Good afternoon sir - what's new?
Enjoyed the 1st Annual Cincinnati Cigar Festival with Duke, Craig and Glen on Saturday.  Started out with an outstanding cigar, Ashton ESG 24 year courtesy of Craig.  Great smoke.  The LFD 1994 was good.  Part of the package of goodies.  Entertaining band too.

Plus some Simple Syrup and Orange Bitters
I'll be curious to hear what you think of the Fat Jack.  I liked it quite a bit.

Back from training, brain is fried today - need a nap after work before my FFB draft
Could use a draft or two myself.  Afternoon CG.
I picked up some libations over lunch, pictures incoming!
Picking  up JWacky's slack.  Good job YellowStar!
8.7% beer and bourbon would kick my narrow rear end.

One More Hour To Go, please give me the strength!
It's "Friday", holiday weekend, screw that, lets go.
Will not be long, waiting on my son to see if he can get an earlier flight from Atlanta to here.  Of course did not put him on the earlier flight because cutting it too close in ATL so he got there 25 minutes early.......  Fuk'n Airlines!
Just special for you TexDave....lol

Back from training, brain is fried today - need a nap after work before my FFB draft
Could use a draft or two myself.  Afternoon CG.
I picked up some libations over lunch, pictures incoming!
Picking  up JWacky's slack.  Good job YellowStar!
8.7% beer and bourbon would kick my narrow rear end.
Yes?

Just what I need a going home time $hitstorm that should have been done by someone else a month ago.
[/quoteJust go straight to the airport, have a cigar, then if you need to kill more time, head inside for a beverage or two.

Afternoon Brother of the Buckeyes, how goes it Mr. CB?

Back from training, brain is fried today - need a nap after work before my FFB draft
Could use a draft or two myself.  Afternoon CG.
I picked up some libations over lunch, pictures incoming!
Picking  up JWacky's slack.  Good job YellowStar!
Someone's gotta live the dream, might as well be me!

Back from training, brain is fried today - need a nap after work before my FFB draft
Could use a draft or two myself.  Afternoon CG.
Good afternoon sir - what's new?
Enjoyed the 1st Annual Cincinnati Cigar Festival with Duke, Craig and Glen on Saturday.  Started out with an outstanding cigar, Ashton ESG 24 year courtesy of Craig.  Great smoke.  The LFD 1994 was good.  Part of the package of goodies.  Entertaining band too.
Awesome - it's always great to get the gang together, especially with smokes like that!

Plus some Simple Syrup and Orange Bitters
I'll be curious to hear what you think of the Fat Jack.  I liked it quite a bit.
Seems like their shot at Pumking....

Back from training, brain is fried today - need a nap after work before my FFB draft
Could use a draft or two myself.  Afternoon CG.
Good afternoon sir - what's new?
Enjoyed the 1st Annual Cincinnati Cigar Festival with Duke, Craig and Glen on Saturday.  Started out with an outstanding cigar, Ashton ESG 24 year courtesy of Craig.  Great smoke.  The LFD 1994 was good.  Part of the package of goodies.  Entertaining band too.
Awesome - it's always great to get the gang together, especially with smokes like that!
Thought Duke was going to jump up and do his Karaoke thing!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21