Anyone know of a free ship code? shfree57 doesn't seem to be working any longer.
This one still worked yesterday

http://www.cigarsintl.com/freesh58
Looks good, thanks Chip. I tried shfree58, but that didn't work. Sneaky CI bastiges.
I just tried it and it would t work this morning for me, crazy that it worked yesterday.
Hmm, seems that you're right. Home page says free shipping, but you don't get the option when you checkout. Blerg.
I bet they blocked free shipping since they have the discount code working right now.
That's why I always keep a Jam item or two in my cart...
When I checked out this morning the Clearance Hairy Dogs had vanished from my cart but the Jam items were all still there.
Same for me.  That's when I went back to the clearance section and saw that they were gone just after I told Golfin'Dave about them.  Sheesh
That is a Famous Trick

WTF is Dean?

Good mornin gents, had a Shiner O'Fest last night.  Was good, I prefer the one made by my local slightly...the Shiner one was almost too sweet, but it was damn good.

Good mornin gents, had a Shiner O'Fest last night.  Was good, I prefer the one made by my local slightly...the Shiner one was almost too sweet, but it was damn good.
Morning SweetBeer CG

And good morning men.  No training here but a video conference call to do later.  Guess I'd better go get a facial, or whatever the ladies call that face treatment which "rejuvenates and refreshes tired wriggly-ass-old-worn-out looking skin".
Butt lift?

Good mornin gents, had a Shiner O'Fest last night.  Was good, I prefer the one made by my local slightly...the Shiner one was almost too sweet, but it was damn good.
Morning SweetBeer CG
GMornin AustinDave

Good mornin gents, had a Shiner O'Fest last night.  Was good, I prefer the one made by my local slightly...the Shiner one was almost too sweet, but it was damn good.
Morning SweetBeer CG
GMornin AustinDave
How those ND Buffalo's looking this year CG - another championship in the making?

Good mornin gents, had a Shiner O'Fest last night.  Was good, I prefer the one made by my local slightly...the Shiner one was almost too sweet, but it was damn good.
Morning SweetBeer CG
I though it was SweetCheeks..... guess that just when he's in the dumpster.

Good mornin gents, had a Shiner O'Fest last night.  Was good, I prefer the one made by my local slightly...the Shiner one was almost too sweet, but it was damn good.
Morning SweetBeer CG
GMornin AustinDave
How those ND Buffalo's looking this year CG - another championship in the making?
They lost their first game already....there's a new Cinderella on the block....Montana!

Good mornin gents, had a Shiner O'Fest last night.  Was good, I prefer the one made by my local slightly...the Shiner one was almost too sweet, but it was damn good.
Morning SweetBeer CG
GMornin AustinDave
How those ND Buffalo's looking this year CG - another championship in the making?
ROFL, lost their opener...it was a trap game tho.  Against a top5 team, away, etc...lost with 2seconds left.  I would still bet on them 5peating though

Good mornin gents, had a Shiner O'Fest last night.  Was good, I prefer the one made by my local slightly...the Shiner one was almost too sweet, but it was damn good.
Morning SweetBeer CG
GMornin AustinDave
How those ND Buffalo's looking this year CG - another championship in the making?
ROFL, lost their opener...it was a trap game tho.  Against a top5 team, away, etc...lost with 2seconds left.  I would still bet on them 5peating though
If you can't beat #5 then you can't be #1 is sort of the way I see that.

Another great deal from the Cigar King today - Spend $100 and take off $10, wow that is exciting!

Looks like a positive opening ahead for the markets.

Good mornin gents, had a Shiner O'Fest last night.  Was good, I prefer the one made by my local slightly...the Shiner one was almost too sweet, but it was damn good.
Morning Shaun, keep guzzling beer at night but whatever you do...don't drink coffee!

E.P. Carrillo Seleccion Oscuro now in stock at Atlantic.

And how about this solomon from LFD...