I e-mail Cigars International and told them I had a problem with their Wack-A-Deal at the end of my purchase.  Basically all items had $xxx.xx and didn't display any prices. They thanked me for bringing it to their attention and said the problem has been corrected.  If you still see it, they suggest clearing the Cache and history from your web browser.
Did they offer to let you buy the Kuba Kuba's or whatever it was as the whack-a-price?
No, no offers, just a thank you...  But I did buy a $10 humidor once on that deal.  Actually, it was really nice. It held 20 cigars.  I gave it to my son with one of those little gel tubes.
You keep your gel tubes in a humidor???

She can evangelize all she wants in the big house!
http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/03/politics/kentucky-clerk-same-sex-marriage-kim-davis/index.html
(but being married four times is not against her Christian beliefs!)
I guess God told her to go to jail.

Dayum, the girl in the cubicle next to mine is looking Capital-F-Fine today. Sheesh.
Show her your Dean Dawg
Not happening. Being prosecuted and fired would be detrimental to my insurance rates.

But never underestimate the power of a tight black sweater and skinny jeans worn by a woman with real assets.

I e-mail Cigars International and told them I had a problem with their Wack-A-Deal at the end of my purchase.  Basically all items had $xxx.xx and didn't display any prices. They thanked me for bringing it to their attention and said the problem has been corrected.  If you still see it, they suggest clearing the Cache and history from your web browser.
Did they offer to let you buy the Kuba Kuba's or whatever it was as the whack-a-price?
No, no offers, just a thank you...  But I did buy a $10 humidor once on that deal.  Actually, it was really nice. It held 20 cigars.  I gave it to my son with one of those little gel tubes.
You keep your gel tubes in a humidor???
I wonder if Bill Clinton gave it to Hillary with the gel tube after he used the Gurkha on Monica. :o

I need a break think I will go sit on the park bench like a vagrant for a while.  Those tests just wore my azz out.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I e-mail Cigars International and told them I had a problem with their Wack-A-Deal at the end of my purchase.  Basically all items had $xxx.xx and didn't display any prices. They thanked me for bringing it to their attention and said the problem has been corrected.  If you still see it, they suggest clearing the Cache and history from your web browser.
Did they offer to let you buy the Kuba Kuba's or whatever it was as the whack-a-price?
No, no offers, just a thank you...  But I did buy a $10 humidor once on that deal.  Actually, it was really nice. It held 20 cigars.  I gave it to my son with one of those little gel tubes.
You keep your gel tubes in a humidor???
It was one of those little Drymiste Crystal Tubes I tossed into the humidor I gave my son.  I use the 65%Heartfelt humidity beads, which seem to work pretty good.  About 8 months ago I glanced at my hydrometer and it read 75% and I panicked.  I did the salt test and recalibrated it, and put it back into the humidor and it read 65% just like the beads are advertised to do.  Thank goodness the bead know what their doing...
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I e-mail Cigars International and told them I had a problem with their Wack-A-Deal at the end of my purchase.  Basically all items had $xxx.xx and didn't display any prices. They thanked me for bringing it to their attention and said the problem has been corrected.  If you still see it, they suggest clearing the Cache and history from your web browser.
Did they offer to let you buy the Kuba Kuba's or whatever it was as the whack-a-price?
No, no offers, just a thank you...  But I did buy a $10 humidor once on that deal.  Actually, it was really nice. It held 20 cigars.  I gave it to my son with one of those little gel tubes.
You keep your gel tubes in a humidor???
I wonder if Bill Clinton gave it to Hillary with the gel tube after he used the Gurkha on Monica. :o
That's funny...

[...]
You might just ask those beads how much the insurance will be on a new car.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I e-mail Cigars International and told them I had a problem with their Wack-A-Deal at the end of my purchase.  Basically all items had $xxx.xx and didn't display any prices. They thanked me for bringing it to their attention and said the problem has been corrected.  If you still see it, they suggest clearing the Cache and history from your web browser.
Did they offer to let you buy the Kuba Kuba's or whatever it was as the whack-a-price?
No, no offers, just a thank you...  But I did buy a $10 humidor once on that deal.  Actually, it was really nice. It held 20 cigars.  I gave it to my son with one of those little gel tubes.
You keep your gel tubes in a humidor???
Hey, wait a minute... I missed some thing, didn't I...?

I e-mail Cigars International and told them I had a problem with their Wack-A-Deal at the end of my purchase.  Basically all items had $xxx.xx and didn't display any prices. They thanked me for bringing it to their attention and said the problem has been corrected.  If you still see it, they suggest clearing the Cache and history from your web browser.
Did they offer to let you buy the Kuba Kuba's or whatever it was as the whack-a-price?
No, no offers, just a thank you...  But I did buy a $10 humidor once on that deal.  Actually, it was really nice. It held 20 cigars.  I gave it to my son with one of those little gel tubes.
You keep your gel tubes in a humidor???
I wonder if Bill Clinton gave it to Hillary with the gel tube after he used the Gurkha on Monica. :o
it was a Montecristo!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

[...]
I'm afraid to ask how much the insurance will be...
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I'm going to take a break and start working on supper, maybe some tv, and beer...!  bbl.

That'll do it for me. Hazzuh!

Pretty nice out here in the shade I might just become a vagrant

Pretty nice out here in the shade I might just become a vagrant
We already think of you that way.