CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 21

Author Topic: 9/3/2015  (Read 31868 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 9/3/2015
« Reply #225 on: September 03, 2015, 01:57:26 PM »

I e-mail Cigars International and told them I had a problem with their Wack-A-Deal at the end of my purchase.  Basically all items had $xxx.xx and didn't display any prices. They thanked me for bringing it to their attention and said the problem has been corrected.  If you still see it, they suggest clearing the Cache and history from your web browser.
Did they offer to let you buy the Kuba Kuba's or whatever it was as the whack-a-price?
No, no offers, just a thank you...  But I did buy a $10 humidor once on that deal.  Actually, it was really nice. It held 20 cigars.  I gave it to my son with one of those little gel tubes.
You keep your gel tubes in a humidor???

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #226 on: September 03, 2015, 01:58:23 PM »

She can evangelize all she wants in the big house!
http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/03/politics/kentucky-clerk-same-sex-marriage-kim-davis/index.html
(but being married four times is not against her Christian beliefs!)
I guess God told her to go to jail.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #227 on: September 03, 2015, 01:58:46 PM »

Dayum, the girl in the cubicle next to mine is looking Capital-F-Fine today. Sheesh.
Show her your Dean Dawg
Not happening. Being prosecuted and fired would be detrimental to my insurance rates.

But never underestimate the power of a tight black sweater and skinny jeans worn by a woman with real assets.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #228 on: September 03, 2015, 02:00:23 PM »

I e-mail Cigars International and told them I had a problem with their Wack-A-Deal at the end of my purchase.  Basically all items had $xxx.xx and didn't display any prices. They thanked me for bringing it to their attention and said the problem has been corrected.  If you still see it, they suggest clearing the Cache and history from your web browser.
Did they offer to let you buy the Kuba Kuba's or whatever it was as the whack-a-price?
No, no offers, just a thank you...  But I did buy a $10 humidor once on that deal.  Actually, it was really nice. It held 20 cigars.  I gave it to my son with one of those little gel tubes.
I wonder if Bill Clinton gave it to Hillary with the gel tube after he used the Gurkha on Monica. :o

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #229 on: September 03, 2015, 02:02:21 PM »

I need a break think I will go sit on the park bench like a vagrant for a while.  Those tests just wore my azz out.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #230 on: September 03, 2015, 02:05:37 PM »

It was one of those little Drymiste Crystal Tubes I tossed into the humidor I gave my son.  I use the 65%Heartfelt humidity beads, which seem to work pretty good.  About 8 months ago I glanced at my hydrometer and it read 75% and I panicked.  I did the salt test and recalibrated it, and put it back into the humidor and it read 65% just like the beads are advertised to do.  Thank goodness the bead know what their doing...

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #231 on: September 03, 2015, 02:08:38 PM »

I wonder if Bill Clinton gave it to Hillary with the gel tube after he used the Gurkha on Monica. :o
That's funny...

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #232 on: September 03, 2015, 02:09:37 PM »

It was one of those little Drymiste Crystal Tubes I tossed into the humidor I gave my son.  I use the 65%Heartfelt humidity beads, which seem to work pretty good.  About 8 months ago I glanced at my hydrometer and it read 75% and I panicked.  I did the salt test and recalibrated it, and put it back into the humidor and it read 65% just like the beads are advertised to do.  Thank goodness the bead know what their doing...
You might just ask those beads how much the insurance will be on a new car.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #233 on: September 03, 2015, 02:10:41 PM »

Hey, wait a minute... I missed some thing, didn't I...?

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #234 on: September 03, 2015, 02:11:22 PM »

it was a Montecristo!

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #235 on: September 03, 2015, 02:11:34 PM »

You might just ask those beads how much the insurance will be on a new car.
I'm afraid to ask how much the insurance will be...

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #236 on: September 03, 2015, 02:12:46 PM »

I'm going to take a break and start working on supper, maybe some tv, and beer...!  bbl.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #237 on: September 03, 2015, 02:18:31 PM »

That'll do it for me. Hazzuh!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member