Good morning, fellas.  I'm back to work.  :(
Welcome Back Cotter! ;D      Good Morning Mayor, hope you are all rested and relaxed.
Yeah sure.  Yesterday's car buying was a good ramp up to get me ready for today.  Under a pile of a couple of thousand emails at the moment.
Right Clic, Select All then Delete

Put an Atlantic order in yesterday and as usual, on the truck for delivery today....just impressive.
Holy shitballs - that's impressive.  I'm saving up for the Tat TAA15s, should hit retailers this week and ship out the week of the 14th
You are not a commissioned sales rep so do not expect the same service as one of them gets.  They do have good service but takes 5 days for me to get things.

Put an Atlantic order in yesterday and as usual, on the truck for delivery today....just impressive.
Holy shitballs - that's impressive.  I'm saving up for the Tat TAA15s, should hit retailers this week and ship out the week of the 14th
You are not a commissioned sales rep so do not expect the same service as one of them gets.  They do have good service but takes 5 days for me to get things.
But I'm a VIP!  ;)

Good mornin gents, had a Shiner O'Fest last night.  Was good, I prefer the one made by my local slightly...the Shiner one was almost too sweet, but it was damn good.
Morning Shaun, keep guzzling beer at night but whatever you do...don't drink coffee!
LMAO!

Good morning, fellas.  I'm back to work.  :(
Welcome Back Cotter! ;D      Good Morning Mayor, hope you are all rested and relaxed.
Yeah sure.  Yesterday's car buying was a good ramp up to get me ready for today.  Under a pile of a couple of thousand emails at the moment.
*DELETE ALL*

Looks like a positive opening ahead for the markets.
Thanks TickertapeDave.  Do hope you're right as always.
Dow +105

Don't worry Travellin Dave your hopes and dreams came through just as suggested
'Tis early.  I won't put the deposit down yet.

Put an Atlantic order in yesterday and as usual, on the truck for delivery today....just impressive.
Holy shitballs - that's impressive.  I'm saving up for the Tat TAA15s, should hit retailers this week and ship out the week of the 14th
You are not a commissioned sales rep so do not expect the same service as one of them gets.  They do have good service but takes 5 days for me to get things.

Email temporarily interrupted by a meeting.  Sheesh.

Good morning, fellas.  I'm back to work.  :(
Welcome Back Cotter! ;D      Good Morning Mayor, hope you are all rested and relaxed.
Yeah sure.  Yesterday's car buying was a good ramp up to get me ready for today.  Under a pile of a couple of thousand emails at the moment.
Vacation was when?

Busy day for me with some important chit to do.    Got to take online training for Run - Hide - Cry in the Corner and Cyber Security.  If I don't complete them by tomorrow midnight they will lock me out of the training system, gosh I don't give a rats ass about much but that is important to me.  Dumb Fukheads!
I feel your pain.

Morning, muchachos.

Busy day for me with some important chit to do.    Got to take online training for Run - Hide - Cry in the Corner and Cyber Security.  If I don't complete them by tomorrow midnight they will lock me out of the training system, gosh I don't give a rats ass about much but that is important to me.  Dumb Fukheads!
TxDave, I don't understand why you need that training. Don't you have a No Guns Allowed sign on the front door?
Even worse, the sign says:   Dangerous Weapons Prohibited!  Even shows pictures of a gun and a knife.  Oh yeah and we have armed guards too.
Armed guards can be more dangerous than criminals.

Busy day for me with some important chit to do.    Got to take online training for Run - Hide - Cry in the Corner and Cyber Security.  If I don't complete them by tomorrow midnight they will lock me out of the training system, gosh I don't give a rats ass about much but that is important to me.  Dumb Fukheads!
I feel your pain.

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz

E.P. Carrillo Seleccion Oscuro now in stock at Atlantic.

And how about this solomon from LFD...
Now that's some high quality cigar porn.

Morning Raz

Yippeee I made a 100 on my cyber security test.  LMFAO- did a screen print of the answer key last year and this year they had the same mf'n questions in a different order so did not have to sit through all the b.s. just took the test.
Brilliant.