« Reply #255 on: January 04, 2017, 01:14:48 PM »

« Reply #256 on: January 04, 2017, 01:15:00 PM »

Damn, I did not know the Clintons were involved in the Lockhart Balloon Crash! :)

A key witness in the federal government’s investigation into the deadly hot air balloon crash in Lockhart, TX died last week after his motorcycle veered off of FM 1626 and struck a sign post in southern Travis County.

« Reply #257 on: January 04, 2017, 01:15:20 PM »

Something for Travellin Dave to Consider in his future move, he did mention warmer climate as a factor.

FIRST ALERT UPDATE: Snow likely across the Carolinas this weekend
Yea, there is occasional snow, two or three weeks total of temps in the 30's between December and February, but I can also grow palm trees, so I'll manage.
Truthfully, one of my real hesitations is it gets much too cold for me there.  Other one is fuk'n taxes are high as shit there.
SC is #36 on this list. Texas is #41, so you while you're trending commie, not too bad.
https://wallethub.com/edu/states-with-highest-lowest-tax-burden/20494/
Then it sounds like Alaska is where you wanna be.
For most humans there is a serious cold weather issue with that one!  Otherwise, would be a mostly fun place to live for outdoor types.
But I hear you can see Russia from there.
I think that ability is limited to dumb bimbo's.
How dare you, she's a national treasure! Not sure which nation, but still.
I don't understand how she hasn't been named to a cabinet position.
Matter of fact, we haven't heard the dulcet tones of her voice on any subject as of late...
The Donald apparently said thanks, but no thanks. High maintenance, even for him.
Based on his appointments, that can't be it. He's attracted to the dramatic and ill qualified. I'm sure he asked, and she said no. Probably why he's saying he wouldn't ask.
But she's an ill-qualified generalist.  She doesn't have a specific area of incompetence like the others.
Well, Ben Carson's only qualification for HUD was being black in a rundown neighborhood as a child. Is there a Polar Bear Relocation Department we can put her in charge of?
Like you are qualified to judge Ben Carson's qualifications on anything.  You can repeat the Soros doctrine all you want to but fact is You Lost!
I'm not judging his qualifications, just pointing them (or the lack of them) out.
Sounds to me like you are just a racist since you said his only qualification was being black and poor.
How am I racist for pointing out that he's black? What color do you believe he is?
He is black but you directly stated not that he is black but his only qualification was he was black and poor.  Big Difference
But he said that, in his autobiography. It's not like I'm making this up. Any other nonsensical comments?
I have not read his book nor intend to, but he said because he was black and poor growing up he was well qualified to run HUD?
True, but did he say and is that the only qualification he has?  He has a lot of real life qualifications with those being two of the many.  Add, intelligence, education, life experiences and leadership qualities along with many others that would most of all include he is a decent person and not a crooked politician.
He's only not a crooked politician because he failed at trying to become one. Lol
I would say no but truth is we will likely never know that.  While they are very limited anymore there are a few good people left and I personally think he is one of them.
And understand this - I truly hope Trump succeeds. Because he's in charge now, so I hope that he has the sense to not do some of the things he says, and that the country and its people are prosperous, and that his Twitter account doesn't start a fucking nuclear war. But if you think I'm gonna keep quiet about him after listening to you bitch about Obama for I've lost count of how many years now, you're crazier than our new head of Polar Bear Relocation!
There is no way you can hope that because he does not stand for one fuk'n thing you believe in - and that is why he was elected.
More likely that the majority voted against ALL politicians, Democrat and Republican.

« Reply #258 on: January 04, 2017, 01:18:19 PM »

Though, I do like the looks of this t-shirt. Pretty sure it's not Schumer-related.

https://linhsara.com/products/make-america-sick-again-t-shirt-ls-ultra-cotton-tshirt-b01mdqpnjq?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=googlepla

Schumer adopts Trump slogan: GOP wants to 'Make America sick again'

The new Senate minority leader outlined in a Playbook interview his strategy for pushing back on the Republican effort to repeal the health care law.

  By Jake Sherman and Anna Palmer
  | 01/04/17 06:52 AM EST

« Reply #259 on: January 04, 2017, 01:19:43 PM »

[...]

Well, not the majority...  ;)

« Reply #260 on: January 04, 2017, 01:20:34 PM »

Now forecasting snow flurries here on Friday - that would likely mean possible snow in Amarillo.

« Reply #261 on: January 04, 2017, 01:20:35 PM »

18!

« Reply #262 on: January 04, 2017, 01:21:11 PM »

[...]

The Majority That Mattered.

« Reply #263 on: January 04, 2017, 01:21:28 PM »

Now forecasting snow flurries here on Friday - that would likely mean possible snow in Amarillo.
For those of us not well versed in Texas, what's the significance of snow in Amarillo?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/4/2017
« Reply #264 on: January 04, 2017, 01:23:25 PM »

Though, I do like the looks of this t-shirt. Pretty sure it's not Schumer-related.

https://linhsara.com/products/make-america-sick-again-t-shirt-ls-ultra-cotton-tshirt-b01mdqpnjq?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=googlepla

"No more Mr. Nice Guy. No more Mr. Clee-ee-ee-ean!"

« Reply #265 on: January 04, 2017, 01:24:22 PM »

[...]

The Majority Minority That Mattered Happened to Live in the Right Areas.
There ya go, all set.

« Reply #266 on: January 04, 2017, 01:24:56 PM »

Now forecasting snow flurries here on Friday - that would likely mean possible snow in Amarillo.
For those of us not well versed in Texas, what's the significance of snow in Amarillo?
Amarillo area probably gets more annual snowfall than the rest of Texas combined.  Cold as chit up there in top of the panhandle and they get serious snow storms.

« Reply #267 on: January 04, 2017, 01:25:39 PM »

Though, I do like the looks of this t-shirt. Pretty sure it's not Schumer-related.

https://linhsara.com/products/make-america-sick-again-t-shirt-ls-ultra-cotton-tshirt-b01mdqpnjq?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=googlepla

"No more Mr. Nice Guy. No more Mr. Clee-ee-ee-ean!"
Cause we're on...page...18...and I like it!

« Reply #268 on: January 04, 2017, 01:25:41 PM »

[...]

You still lost and it also means the rest of your state is smarter than you.

Edit:  Well except Kasich and Boner maybe.

OOPS!  Another edit, add that nutbag Dennis Kucinich to the list  .  damn Golf you have fallen out of the top 3!

« Reply #269 on: January 04, 2017, 01:26:43 PM »

Also, I can't be racist, cause I know Charlie. Haha
What if I told you Charlie was a racist?
We wouldn't believe you. Paul Joseph Watson says it's impossible for Black people to be racist.