« Reply #285 on: January 04, 2017, 01:44:45 PM »

Now WHO WAS IT that was worrying about Trump tweeting a war with Russia?

OBAMA SENDS FORCES TO RUSSIAN BORDER

WAR GAMES US sends special forces to RUSSIAN BORDER as Nato is poised to strike back against Vladimir Putin’s ‘aggression’

Russia is reportedly deploying nuke-ready missiles in the province of Kaliningrad which borders Lithuania
Not to mention that "Republican non-hero McCain" visiting the Ukraine-Russian border.....oh, never mind.... :o
John McCain is a scumbag.
Absolutely and also not a republican either, just a fraud using it to get elected over and over.  Add Travellin Dave's Buddy Lindsay Graham
to that scumbag list too.
But he IS a war hero.  It's just after that he returned to being a total scumbag.

...even though he went and got caught!?!
Well, he wasn't a great pilot. But as a POW, he scraped up some heroism.
That can't be true, Tex says different.

« Reply #286 on: January 04, 2017, 01:47:47 PM »

Now WHO WAS IT that was worrying about Trump tweeting a war with Russia?

OBAMA SENDS FORCES TO RUSSIAN BORDER

WAR GAMES US sends special forces to RUSSIAN BORDER as Nato is poised to strike back against Vladimir Putin’s ‘aggression’

Russia is reportedly deploying nuke-ready missiles in the province of Kaliningrad which borders Lithuania
I'm not worried about Russia, they're gonna be our buddies in a few days. I'm worried about everyone else.
Everyone else...who?
Well, he took some (you guessed it, Twitter!) shots at China and North Korea in the last 2 days, so we can start with them.
Neither are going to fire over Twitter. China isn't insane. North Korea is crazy, but not of the variety that shoots over Twitter.

« Reply #287 on: January 04, 2017, 01:48:32 PM »

Now WHO WAS IT that was worrying about Trump tweeting a war with Russia?

OBAMA SENDS FORCES TO RUSSIAN BORDER

WAR GAMES US sends special forces to RUSSIAN BORDER as Nato is poised to strike back against Vladimir Putin’s ‘aggression’

Russia is reportedly deploying nuke-ready missiles in the province of Kaliningrad which borders Lithuania
Not to mention that "Republican non-hero McCain" visiting the Ukraine-Russian border.....oh, never mind.... :o
John McCain is a scumbag.
Absolutely and also not a republican either, just a fraud using it to get elected over and over.  Add Travellin Dave's Buddy Lindsay Graham
to that scumbag list too.
But he IS a war hero.  It's just after that he returned to being a total scumbag.

...even though he went and got caught!?!
Well, he wasn't a great pilot. But as a POW, he scraped up some heroism.
IMFO every soldier who serves in an active war zone is a hero and many do heroic things well above what might be normal or expected but  getting shot down and/or getting caught adds no extra value which he has used for political benefit since day 1.  He is a scumbag and a fraud, period.

« Reply #288 on: January 04, 2017, 01:49:43 PM »

Most pages since 7/6/16!

« Reply #289 on: January 04, 2017, 01:52:38 PM »

Now WHO WAS IT that was worrying about Trump tweeting a war with Russia?

OBAMA SENDS FORCES TO RUSSIAN BORDER

WAR GAMES US sends special forces to RUSSIAN BORDER as Nato is poised to strike back against Vladimir Putin’s ‘aggression’

Russia is reportedly deploying nuke-ready missiles in the province of Kaliningrad which borders Lithuania
I'm not worried about Russia, they're gonna be our buddies in a few days. I'm worried about everyone else.
Everyone else...who?
Well, he took some (you guessed it, Twitter!) shots at China and North Korea in the last 2 days, so we can start with them.
Neither are going to fire over Twitter. China isn't insane. North Korea is crazy, but not of the variety that shoots over Twitter.
Time will tell.

« Reply #290 on: January 04, 2017, 01:53:28 PM »

Most pages since 7/6/16!
We should talk politics more often.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/4/2017
« Reply #291 on: January 04, 2017, 01:53:58 PM »

Though, I do like the looks of this t-shirt. Pretty sure it's not Schumer-related.

https://linhsara.com/products/make-america-sick-again-t-shirt-ls-ultra-cotton-tshirt-b01mdqpnjq?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=googlepla

"No more Mr. Nice Guy. No more Mr. Clee-ee-ee-ean!"
Cause we're on...page...18...and I like it!

HA! Saw a behind the music about him, and the guy that signed him asked specifically for that demo thinking he said "Cause I'm edgy!" lol

Always kinda funny to hear what people think the lyrics are before they finally find out.

i.e. "There's a bathroom on the right."
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/4/2017
« Reply #292 on: January 04, 2017, 01:54:39 PM »

Most pages since 7/6/16!

USA, USA, USA!

« Reply #293 on: January 04, 2017, 01:56:19 PM »

I am tired of politics and war so here is something new to discuss:

This should certainly teach that dirty bastige not to be grabbing  pu$$y somewhere else!   Certainly newsworth too, this is on the front page of the Houston Chronicle.

What looks like a unique case of self-improvement revenge, a Houston mother dropped 103 pounds after her cheating husband called her fat behind her back.

Betsy Ayala originally weighed 262 pounds, but after learning about her husbands affair, she hit the gym six times a week.

Ayala eventually dropped down to 159 pounds, telling Daily Mail reporters that she "got a second shot at a fresh start and I'm grateful for that."

« Reply #294 on: January 04, 2017, 01:57:46 PM »

Now WHO WAS IT that was worrying about Trump tweeting a war with Russia?

OBAMA SENDS FORCES TO RUSSIAN BORDER

WAR GAMES US sends special forces to RUSSIAN BORDER as Nato is poised to strike back against Vladimir Putin’s ‘aggression’

Russia is reportedly deploying nuke-ready missiles in the province of Kaliningrad which borders Lithuania
I'm not worried about Russia, they're gonna be our buddies in a few days. I'm worried about everyone else.
Everyone else...who?
Well, he took some (you guessed it, Twitter!) shots at China and North Korea in the last 2 days, so we can start with them.
Neither are going to fire over Twitter. China isn't insane. North Korea is crazy, but not of the variety that shoots over Twitter.
Time will tell.
Ol' Jong likes being in charge, and he likes having all that forced p***sy he gets, and he likes getting world leaders riled at him or kissing his ass. Once he fires a missile that might actually hit something, all that goes away. He knows that. So he's all talk.

« Reply #295 on: January 04, 2017, 01:59:54 PM »

[...]

Emphasis on the fires a missile "that might actually hit something" - that is likely years away and then he has to get to the point of hitting something they are aiming at.

« Reply #296 on: January 04, 2017, 02:00:36 PM »

Think how many pages we would have if Tony could come out and play.

« Reply #297 on: January 04, 2017, 02:01:14 PM »

[...]

Also, he's not quite the golfer his father was.

« Reply #298 on: January 04, 2017, 02:02:37 PM »

[...]

And probably not even half the golfer Dean is!

« Reply #299 on: January 04, 2017, 02:04:39 PM »

[...]

But he gets more teenage p**sy.