CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 27

Author Topic: 1/4/2017  (Read 27682 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 1/4/2017
« Reply #285 on: January 04, 2017, 01:44:45 PM »

Now WHO WAS IT that was worrying about Trump tweeting a war with Russia?

OBAMA SENDS FORCES TO RUSSIAN BORDER

WAR GAMES US sends special forces to RUSSIAN BORDER as Nato is poised to strike back against Vladimir Putin’s ‘aggression’

Russia is reportedly deploying nuke-ready missiles in the province of Kaliningrad which borders Lithuania
Not to mention that "Republican non-hero McCain" visiting the Ukraine-Russian border.....oh, never mind.... :o
John McCain is a scumbag.
Absolutely and also not a republican either, just a fraud using it to get elected over and over.  Add Travellin Dave's Buddy Lindsay Graham
to that scumbag list too.
But he IS a war hero.  It's just after that he returned to being a total scumbag.

...even though he went and got caught!?!
Well, he wasn't a great pilot. But as a POW, he scraped up some heroism.
That can't be true, Tex says different.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #286 on: January 04, 2017, 01:47:47 PM »

WAR GAMES US sends special forces to RUSSIAN BORDER as Nato is poised to strike back against Vladimir Putin’s ‘aggression’

Russia is reportedly deploying nuke-ready missiles in the province of Kaliningrad which borders Lithuania
I'm not worried about Russia, they're gonna be our buddies in a few days. I'm worried about everyone else.
Everyone else...who?
Well, he took some (you guessed it, Twitter!) shots at China and North Korea in the last 2 days, so we can start with them.
Neither are going to fire over Twitter. China isn't insane. North Korea is crazy, but not of the variety that shoots over Twitter.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #287 on: January 04, 2017, 01:48:32 PM »

Not to mention that "Republican non-hero McCain" visiting the Ukraine-Russian border.....oh, never mind.... :o
John McCain is a scumbag.
Absolutely and also not a republican either, just a fraud using it to get elected over and over.  Add Travellin Dave's Buddy Lindsay Graham
to that scumbag list too.
But he IS a war hero.  It's just after that he returned to being a total scumbag.

...even though he went and got caught!?!
Well, he wasn't a great pilot. But as a POW, he scraped up some heroism.
IMFO every soldier who serves in an active war zone is a hero and many do heroic things well above what might be normal or expected but  getting shot down and/or getting caught adds no extra value which he has used for political benefit since day 1.  He is a scumbag and a fraud, period.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #288 on: January 04, 2017, 01:49:43 PM »

Most pages since 7/6/16!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #289 on: January 04, 2017, 01:52:38 PM »

I'm not worried about Russia, they're gonna be our buddies in a few days. I'm worried about everyone else.
Everyone else...who?
Well, he took some (you guessed it, Twitter!) shots at China and North Korea in the last 2 days, so we can start with them.
Neither are going to fire over Twitter. China isn't insane. North Korea is crazy, but not of the variety that shoots over Twitter.
Time will tell.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #290 on: January 04, 2017, 01:53:28 PM »

Most pages since 7/6/16!
We should talk politics more often.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #291 on: January 04, 2017, 01:53:58 PM »

Though, I do like the looks of this t-shirt. Pretty sure it's not Schumer-related.

https://linhsara.com/products/make-america-sick-again-t-shirt-ls-ultra-cotton-tshirt-b01mdqpnjq?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=googlepla

"No more Mr. Nice Guy. No more Mr. Clee-ee-ee-ean!"
Cause we're on...page...18...and I like it!

HA! Saw a behind the music about him, and the guy that signed him asked specifically for that demo thinking he said "Cause I'm edgy!" lol

Always kinda funny to hear what people think the lyrics are before they finally find out.

i.e. "There's a bathroom on the right."

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #292 on: January 04, 2017, 01:54:39 PM »

Most pages since 7/6/16!

USA, USA, USA!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #293 on: January 04, 2017, 01:56:19 PM »

I am tired of politics and war so here is something new to discuss:

This should certainly teach that dirty bastige not to be grabbing  pu$$y somewhere else!   Certainly newsworth too, this is on the front page of the Houston Chronicle.

What looks like a unique case of self-improvement revenge, a Houston mother dropped 103 pounds after her cheating husband called her fat behind her back.

Betsy Ayala originally weighed 262 pounds, but after learning about her husbands affair, she hit the gym six times a week.

Ayala eventually dropped down to 159 pounds, telling Daily Mail reporters that she "got a second shot at a fresh start and I'm grateful for that."

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #294 on: January 04, 2017, 01:57:46 PM »

Everyone else...who?
Time will tell.
Ol' Jong likes being in charge, and he likes having all that forced p***sy he gets, and he likes getting world leaders riled at him or kissing his ass. Once he fires a missile that might actually hit something, all that goes away. He knows that. So he's all talk.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #295 on: January 04, 2017, 01:59:54 PM »

Everyone else...who?
Time will tell.
Ol' Jong likes being in charge, and he likes having all that forced p***sy he gets, and he likes getting world leaders riled at him or kissing his ass. Once he fires a missile that might actually hit something, all that goes away. He knows that. So he's all talk.
Emphasis on the fires a missile "that might actually hit something" - that is likely years away and then he has to get to the point of hitting something they are aiming at.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #296 on: January 04, 2017, 02:00:36 PM »

Think how many pages we would have if Tony could come out and play.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #297 on: January 04, 2017, 02:01:14 PM »

Everyone else...who?
Time will tell.
Also, he's not quite the golfer his father was.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #298 on: January 04, 2017, 02:02:37 PM »

Everyone else...who?
Time will tell.
And probably not even half the golfer Dean is!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #299 on: January 04, 2017, 02:04:39 PM »

Everyone else...who?
Time will tell.
And probably not even half the golfer Dean is!
But he gets more teenage p**sy.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 27