« Reply #135 on: January 04, 2017, 09:33:43 AM »

clubs cleaned and loaded, cooler with water, humidor loaded. I'm ready except I have no idea when our tee time is.
Minor details.
1:30, should keep us ahead of the slow old cheap 2pm bastards.
Dean, you need to be more kind and tolerant of the elderly!  Sheesh, who know you may be one some day!
well, I'm almost 65 with medical issues but even crippled I can keep up. when the day comes that I have to park the cart on top of the tee box or green I'll give up the game.
I'm waiting for that day to come in order to start playing again.

« Reply #136 on: January 04, 2017, 09:34:14 AM »

the redhead is home! thought she'd be another week. invited for bbq and sleepover. better grab her a few cigars.

« Reply #137 on: January 04, 2017, 09:35:41 AM »

the redhead is home! thought she'd be another week. invited for bbq and sleepover. better grab her a few cigars.
She just couldn't stay away from the dawg for that long.

« Reply #138 on: January 04, 2017, 09:37:02 AM »

the redhead is home! thought she'd be another week. invited for bbq and sleepover. better grab her a few cigars.
Don't forget to clean your putter after golf today.

« Reply #139 on: January 04, 2017, 09:38:57 AM »

Something for Travellin Dave to Consider in his future move, he did mention warmer climate as a factor.

FIRST ALERT UPDATE: Snow likely across the Carolinas this weekend
Yea, there is occasional snow, two or three weeks total of temps in the 30's between December and February, but I can also grow palm trees, so I'll manage.

« Reply #140 on: January 04, 2017, 09:39:58 AM »

the redhead is home! thought she'd be another week. invited for bbq and sleepover. better grab her a few cigars.
Don't forget to bring your corona!

« Reply #141 on: January 04, 2017, 09:43:22 AM »

Something for Travellin Dave to Consider in his future move, he did mention warmer climate as a factor.

FIRST ALERT UPDATE: Snow likely across the Carolinas this weekend
Yea, there is occasional snow, two or three weeks total of temps in the 30's between December and February, but I can also grow palm trees, so I'll manage.
But isn't this an occasion probably requiring a Churchill?

Edit:  Do they make Churchill Gordo's?

« Reply #142 on: January 04, 2017, 09:46:20 AM »

Something for Travellin Dave to Consider in his future move, he did mention warmer climate as a factor.

FIRST ALERT UPDATE: Snow likely across the Carolinas this weekend
Yea, there is occasional snow, two or three weeks total of temps in the 30's between December and February, but I can also grow palm trees, so I'll manage.
Truthfully, one of my real hesitations is it gets much too cold for me there.  Other one is fuk'n taxes are high as shit there.

« Reply #143 on: January 04, 2017, 09:49:50 AM »

Something for Travellin Dave to Consider in his future move, he did mention warmer climate as a factor.

FIRST ALERT UPDATE: Snow likely across the Carolinas this weekend
Yea, there is occasional snow, two or three weeks total of temps in the 30's between December and February, but I can also grow palm trees, so I'll manage.
Truthfully, one of my real hesitations is it gets much too cold for me there.  Other one is fuk'n taxes are high as shit there.
SC is #36 on this list. Texas is #41, so you while you're trending commie, not too bad.
https://wallethub.com/edu/states-with-highest-lowest-tax-burden/20494/

« Reply #144 on: January 04, 2017, 09:50:19 AM »

Something for Travellin Dave to Consider in his future move, he did mention warmer climate as a factor.

FIRST ALERT UPDATE: Snow likely across the Carolinas this weekend
Yea, there is occasional snow, two or three weeks total of temps in the 30's between December and February, but I can also grow palm trees, so I'll manage.
Truthfully, one of my real hesitations is it gets much too cold for me there.  Other one is fuk'n taxes are high as shit there.
Well then, your options seem to be stay in Texas, go to Arizona or Florida...

« Reply #145 on: January 04, 2017, 09:54:09 AM »

Something for Travellin Dave to Consider in his future move, he did mention warmer climate as a factor.

FIRST ALERT UPDATE: Snow likely across the Carolinas this weekend
Yea, there is occasional snow, two or three weeks total of temps in the 30's between December and February, but I can also grow palm trees, so I'll manage.
Truthfully, one of my real hesitations is it gets much too cold for me there.  Other one is fuk'n taxes are high as shit there.
SC is #36 on this list. Texas is #41, so you while you're trending commie, not too bad.
https://wallethub.com/edu/states-with-highest-lowest-tax-burden/20494/
Then it sounds like Alaska is where you wanna be.

« Reply #146 on: January 04, 2017, 09:55:38 AM »

Something for Travellin Dave to Consider in his future move, he did mention warmer climate as a factor.

FIRST ALERT UPDATE: Snow likely across the Carolinas this weekend
Yea, there is occasional snow, two or three weeks total of temps in the 30's between December and February, but I can also grow palm trees, so I'll manage.
Truthfully, one of my real hesitations is it gets much too cold for me there.  Other one is fuk'n taxes are high as shit there.
SC is #36 on this list. Texas is #41, so you while you're trending commie, not too bad.
https://wallethub.com/edu/states-with-highest-lowest-tax-burden/20494/
I have lived there and taxes are out the ass if you have anything to tax.  Personal property taxes in the more urban counties can be unbelievable.  Again, nothing compared to the Northeast or CA but very high for the south.

« Reply #147 on: January 04, 2017, 09:56:45 AM »

Something for Travellin Dave to Consider in his future move, he did mention warmer climate as a factor.

FIRST ALERT UPDATE: Snow likely across the Carolinas this weekend
Yea, there is occasional snow, two or three weeks total of temps in the 30's between December and February, but I can also grow palm trees, so I'll manage.
Truthfully, one of my real hesitations is it gets much too cold for me there.  Other one is fuk'n taxes are high as shit there.
SC is #36 on this list. Texas is #41, so you while you're trending commie, not too bad.
https://wallethub.com/edu/states-with-highest-lowest-tax-burden/20494/
Then it sounds like Alaska is where you wanna be.
For most humans there is a serious cold weather issue with that one!  Otherwise, would be a mostly fun place to live for outdoor types.

« Reply #148 on: January 04, 2017, 09:58:41 AM »

Something for Travellin Dave to Consider in his future move, he did mention warmer climate as a factor.

FIRST ALERT UPDATE: Snow likely across the Carolinas this weekend
Yea, there is occasional snow, two or three weeks total of temps in the 30's between December and February, but I can also grow palm trees, so I'll manage.
Truthfully, one of my real hesitations is it gets much too cold for me there.  Other one is fuk'n taxes are high as shit there.
SC is #36 on this list. Texas is #41, so you while you're trending commie, not too bad.
https://wallethub.com/edu/states-with-highest-lowest-tax-burden/20494/
And as I've had to deal with #7 my entire adult life, anything would be a relief.  The community I am looking at for relo property taxes are 1/4 what I pay now.  They do screw you on car  however.  The have a vehicle "property tax" that is based on vehicle price that can be well over $600/year on late model cars.

« Reply #149 on: January 04, 2017, 10:00:00 AM »

going to head to the driving range before the meeting. catch you all later.