« Reply #120 on: January 04, 2017, 09:13:08 AM »

cigar #2 - Short Story. much better morning smoke than the EPC 2nd.
What do you typically smoke while golfing?
today I have a AF 858 maduro toro, a LAdC robusto, and a Perdomo 10th Champagne toro.
Nice selection. I haven't golfed in over a decade but I tended towards toros and churchills.
I've never been a fan of churchills, they don't hold up well for me. would rather enjoy a few smaller cigars.
the group I golf with usually get through the course in 3 hours and it gives time for two smokes. now though with all the snowbrats here it'll probably be 4+ hours unless we skip a hole or two because nobody lets anyone play through.
fucking old people are is the worse best.
Fixed it for you
:) thanks Scott. I can always count on you to keep me straight.
So Fishy is a fluffer?
Ask Nate.
As I've mentioned many times to my kids, Don't ask questions you don't want answers to.

« Reply #121 on: January 04, 2017, 09:13:17 AM »

cigar #2 - Short Story. much better morning smoke than the EPC 2nd.
What do you typically smoke while golfing?
today I have a AF 858 maduro toro, a LAdC robusto, and a Perdomo 10th Champagne toro.
Nice selection. I haven't golfed in over a decade but I tended towards toros and churchills.
I've never been a fan of churchills, they don't hold up well for me. would rather enjoy a few smaller cigars.
the group I golf with usually get through the course in 3 hours and it gives time for two smokes. now though with all the snowbrats here it'll probably be 4+ hours unless we skip a hole or two because nobody lets anyone play through.
fucking old people are is the worse best.
Fixed it for you
:) thanks Scott. I can always count on you to keep me straight.
So Fishy is a fluffer?
Ask Nate.
Nate's a damned liar!!

« Reply #122 on: January 04, 2017, 09:14:01 AM »

clubs cleaned and loaded, cooler with water, humidor loaded. I'm ready except I have no idea when our tee time is.
Minor details.
Old guys...sheesh

« Reply #123 on: January 04, 2017, 09:15:04 AM »

CAO Cigars, a couple of Torano Selections and Hygiene Bags along with other miscellaneous junk at the Page.
La Traviatas (especially the maddies) are a good deal. I bought them the last time they were on and wasn't disappointed. I like the Steel Horse too but I think you can get them for cheaper. I also prefer a smaller vitola on those.
Agreed on the LTs.
Have you tried the Steel Horse? Even better, in my humble opinion.

« Reply #124 on: January 04, 2017, 09:17:14 AM »

CAO Cigars, a couple of Torano Selections and Hygiene Bags along with other miscellaneous junk at the Page.
La Traviatas (especially the maddies) are a good deal. I bought them the last time they were on and wasn't disappointed. I like the Steel Horse too but I think you can get them for cheaper. I also prefer a smaller vitola on those.
Agreed on the LTs.
Have you tried the Steel Horse? Even better, in my humble opinion.
I tried one you gave me, thought it was very good

« Reply #125 on: January 04, 2017, 09:21:54 AM »

CAO Cigars, a couple of Torano Selections and Hygiene Bags along with other miscellaneous junk at the Page.
La Traviatas (especially the maddies) are a good deal. I bought them the last time they were on and wasn't disappointed. I like the Steel Horse too but I think you can get them for cheaper. I also prefer a smaller vitola on those.
Agreed on the LTs.
Have you tried the Steel Horse? Even better, in my humble opinion.
I tried one you gave me, thought it was very good
Here we go again...

« Reply #126 on: January 04, 2017, 09:21:58 AM »

clubs cleaned and loaded, cooler with water, humidor loaded. I'm ready except I have no idea when our tee time is.
Minor details.
1:30, should keep us ahead of the slow old cheap 2pm bastards.

« Reply #127 on: January 04, 2017, 09:22:28 AM »

CAO Cigars, a couple of Torano Selections and Hygiene Bags along with other miscellaneous junk at the Page.
La Traviatas (especially the maddies) are a good deal. I bought them the last time they were on and wasn't disappointed. I like the Steel Horse too but I think you can get them for cheaper. I also prefer a smaller vitola on those.
Agreed on the LTs.
Have you tried the Steel Horse? Even better, in my humble opinion.
I haven't, no. Liked the regular Flathead, though.

« Reply #128 on: January 04, 2017, 09:24:24 AM »

Time to drive to meet the vanpool.

« Reply #129 on: January 04, 2017, 09:24:51 AM »

clubs cleaned and loaded, cooler with water, humidor loaded. I'm ready except I have no idea when our tee time is.
Minor details.
1:30, should keep us ahead of the slow old cheap 2pm bastards.
Dean, you need to be more kind and tolerant of the elderly!  Sheesh, who knows you may be one some day!

« Reply #130 on: January 04, 2017, 09:29:36 AM »

clubs cleaned and loaded, cooler with water, humidor loaded. I'm ready except I have no idea when our tee time is.
Minor details.
1:30, should keep us ahead of the slow old cheap 2pm bastards.
Dean, you need to be more kind and tolerant of the elderly!  Sheesh, who know you may be one some day!
well, I'm almost 65 with medical issues but even crippled I can keep up. when the day comes that I have to park the cart on top of the tee box or green I'll give up the game.

« Reply #131 on: January 04, 2017, 09:31:36 AM »

CAO Cigars, a couple of Torano Selections and Hygiene Bags along with other miscellaneous junk at the Page.
La Traviatas (especially the maddies) are a good deal. I bought them the last time they were on and wasn't disappointed. I like the Steel Horse too but I think you can get them for cheaper. I also prefer a smaller vitola on those.
Agreed on the LTs.
Have you tried the Steel Horse? Even better, in my humble opinion.
I haven't, no. Liked the regular Flathead, though.
Very different cigars. Wasn't impressed with the regular Flathead.

« Reply #132 on: January 04, 2017, 09:31:50 AM »

Something for Travellin Dave to Consider in his future move, he did mention warmer climate as a factor.

FIRST ALERT UPDATE: Snow likely across the Carolinas this weekend

« Reply #133 on: January 04, 2017, 09:32:09 AM »

@Tex: What did you use to figure out Bean was a tool? #Methodology
Simple formula - he started sounding like Raz.
CNS
GFY's.

« Reply #134 on: January 04, 2017, 09:32:17 AM »

clubs cleaned and loaded, cooler with water, humidor loaded. I'm ready except I have no idea when our tee time is.
Minor details.
1:30, should keep us ahead of the slow old cheap 2pm bastards.
Dean, you need to be more kind and tolerant of the elderly!  Sheesh, who know you may be one some day!
well, I'm almost 65 with medical issues but even crippled I can keep up. when the day comes that I have to park the cart on top of the tee box or green I'll give up the game.
LOL