« Reply #270 on: January 04, 2017, 01:27:48 PM »

Something for Travellin Dave to Consider in his future move, he did mention warmer climate as a factor.

FIRST ALERT UPDATE: Snow likely across the Carolinas this weekend
Yea, there is occasional snow, two or three weeks total of temps in the 30's between December and February, but I can also grow palm trees, so I'll manage.
Truthfully, one of my real hesitations is it gets much too cold for me there.  Other one is fuk'n taxes are high as shit there.
SC is #36 on this list. Texas is #41, so you while you're trending commie, not too bad.
https://wallethub.com/edu/states-with-highest-lowest-tax-burden/20494/
Then it sounds like Alaska is where you wanna be.
For most humans there is a serious cold weather issue with that one!  Otherwise, would be a mostly fun place to live for outdoor types.
But I hear you can see Russia from there.
I think that ability is limited to dumb bimbo's.
How dare you, she's a national treasure! Not sure which nation, but still.
I don't understand how she hasn't been named to a cabinet position.
Matter of fact, we haven't heard the dulcet tones of her voice on any subject as of late...
The Donald apparently said thanks, but no thanks. High maintenance, even for him.
Based on his appointments, that can't be it. He's attracted to the dramatic and ill qualified. I'm sure he asked, and she said no. Probably why he's saying he wouldn't ask.
But she's an ill-qualified generalist.  She doesn't have a specific area of incompetence like the others.
Well, Ben Carson's only qualification for HUD was being black in a rundown neighborhood as a child. Is there a Polar Bear Relocation Department we can put her in charge of?
Like you are qualified to judge Ben Carson's qualifications on anything.  You can repeat the Soros doctrine all you want to but fact is You Lost!
I'm not judging his qualifications, just pointing them (or the lack of them) out.
Sounds to me like you are just a racist since you said his only qualification was being black and poor.
How am I racist for pointing out that he's black? What color do you believe he is?
He is black but you directly stated not that he is black but his only qualification was he was black and poor.  Big Difference
But he said that, in his autobiography. It's not like I'm making this up. Any other nonsensical comments?
I have not read his book nor intend to, but he said because he was black and poor growing up he was well qualified to run HUD?
True, but did he say and is that the only qualification he has?  He has a lot of real life qualifications with those being two of the many.  Add, intelligence, education, life experiences and leadership qualities along with many others that would most of all include he is a decent person and not a crooked politician.
He's only not a crooked politician because he failed at trying to become one. Lol
I would say no but truth is we will likely never know that.  While they are very limited anymore there are a few good people left and I personally think he is one of them.
And understand this - I truly hope Trump succeeds. Because he's in charge now, so I hope that he has the sense to not do some of the things he says, and that the country and its people are prosperous, and that his Twitter account doesn't start a fucking nuclear war. But if you think I'm gonna keep quiet about him after listening to you bitch about Obama for I've lost count of how many years now, you're crazier than our new head of Polar Bear Relocation!
There is no way you can hope that because he does not stand for one fuk'n thing you believe in - and that is why he was elected.
More likely that the majority voted against ALL politicians, Democrat and Republican.
Well, not the majority...  ;)
The Majority Minority That Mattered Happened to Live in the Right Areas.
There ya go, all set.
You still lost and it also means the rest of your state is smarter than you.
Wait, wait, wait...I lost? Are you sure? Can someone verify this?

« Reply #271 on: January 04, 2017, 01:28:15 PM »

Now WHO WAS IT that was worrying about Trump tweeting a war with Russia?

OBAMA SENDS FORCES TO RUSSIAN BORDER

WAR GAMES US sends special forces to RUSSIAN BORDER as Nato is poised to strike back against Vladimir Putin’s ‘aggression’

Russia is reportedly deploying nuke-ready missiles in the province of Kaliningrad which borders Lithuania
I'm not worried about Russia, they're gonna be our buddies in a few days. I'm worried about everyone else.
Everyone else...who?

« Reply #272 on: January 04, 2017, 01:28:36 PM »

Now WHO WAS IT that was worrying about Trump tweeting a war with Russia?

OBAMA SENDS FORCES TO RUSSIAN BORDER

WAR GAMES US sends special forces to RUSSIAN BORDER as Nato is poised to strike back against Vladimir Putin’s ‘aggression’

Russia is reportedly deploying nuke-ready missiles in the province of Kaliningrad which borders Lithuania
Not to mention that "Republican non-hero McCain" visiting the Ukraine-Russian border.....oh, never mind.... :o
John McCain is a scumbag.

« Reply #273 on: January 04, 2017, 01:30:42 PM »

By the way Golf, tomorrow you are supposed to say "Make America Sick Again"
Had to Google that one. Not sure who Schumer is, either. He must be lovers with Soros.
Schumer is a scumbag.

« Reply #274 on: January 04, 2017, 01:31:01 PM »

[...]

No, I did make a mistake please see my 2 edits.

« Reply #275 on: January 04, 2017, 01:31:54 PM »

[...]

The majority of states, which is what matters.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/4/2017
« Reply #276 on: January 04, 2017, 01:32:12 PM »

Though, I do like the looks of this t-shirt. Pretty sure it's not Schumer-related.

https://linhsara.com/products/make-america-sick-again-t-shirt-ls-ultra-cotton-tshirt-b01mdqpnjq?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=googlepla

"No more Mr. Nice Guy. No more Mr. Clee-ee-ee-ean!"
Cause we're on...page...18...and I like it!

HA! Saw a behind the music about him, and the guy that signed him asked specifically for that demo thinking he said "Cause I'm edgy!" lol

Always kinda funny to hear what people think the lyrics are before they finally find out.

« Reply #277 on: January 04, 2017, 01:33:20 PM »

Now WHO WAS IT that was worrying about Trump tweeting a war with Russia?

OBAMA SENDS FORCES TO RUSSIAN BORDER

WAR GAMES US sends special forces to RUSSIAN BORDER as Nato is poised to strike back against Vladimir Putin’s ‘aggression’

Russia is reportedly deploying nuke-ready missiles in the province of Kaliningrad which borders Lithuania
Not to mention that "Republican non-hero McCain" visiting the Ukraine-Russian border.....oh, never mind.... :o
John McCain is a scumbag.
Absolutely and also not a republican either, just a fraud using it to get elected over and over.  Add Travellin Dave's Buddy Lindsay Graham
to that scumbag list too.

« Reply #278 on: January 04, 2017, 01:34:27 PM »

Now WHO WAS IT that was worrying about Trump tweeting a war with Russia?

OBAMA SENDS FORCES TO RUSSIAN BORDER

WAR GAMES US sends special forces to RUSSIAN BORDER as Nato is poised to strike back against Vladimir Putin’s ‘aggression’

Russia is reportedly deploying nuke-ready missiles in the province of Kaliningrad which borders Lithuania
Not to mention that "Republican non-hero McCain" visiting the Ukraine-Russian border.....oh, never mind.... :o
John McCain is a scumbag.
Absolutely and also not a republican either, just a fraud using it to get elected over and over.  Add Travellin Dave's Buddy Lindsay Graham
to that scumbag list too.
But he IS a war hero.  It's just after that he returned to being a total scumbag.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/4/2017
« Reply #279 on: January 04, 2017, 01:35:11 PM »

Wait, wait, wait...I lost? Are you sure? Can someone verify this?

RECOUNT! We have some hanging chads over here!  ;D
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/4/2017
« Reply #280 on: January 04, 2017, 01:38:18 PM »

Now WHO WAS IT that was worrying about Trump tweeting a war with Russia?

OBAMA SENDS FORCES TO RUSSIAN BORDER

WAR GAMES US sends special forces to RUSSIAN BORDER as Nato is poised to strike back against Vladimir Putin’s ‘aggression’

Russia is reportedly deploying nuke-ready missiles in the province of Kaliningrad which borders Lithuania
Not to mention that "Republican non-hero McCain" visiting the Ukraine-Russian border.....oh, never mind.... :o
John McCain is a scumbag.
Absolutely and also not a republican either, just a fraud using it to get elected over and over.  Add Travellin Dave's Buddy Lindsay Graham
to that scumbag list too.
But he IS a war hero.  It's just after that he returned to being a total scumbag.

...even though he went and got caught!?!

« Reply #281 on: January 04, 2017, 01:38:34 PM »

Wait, wait, wait...I lost? Are you sure? Can someone verify this?

RECOUNT! We have some hanging chads over here!  ;D
OK Jill, you are in charge of counting and Golf will fund it all with Hillary's money.

« Reply #282 on: January 04, 2017, 01:42:37 PM »

Now WHO WAS IT that was worrying about Trump tweeting a war with Russia?

OBAMA SENDS FORCES TO RUSSIAN BORDER

WAR GAMES US sends special forces to RUSSIAN BORDER as Nato is poised to strike back against Vladimir Putin’s ‘aggression’

Russia is reportedly deploying nuke-ready missiles in the province of Kaliningrad which borders Lithuania
Not to mention that "Republican non-hero McCain" visiting the Ukraine-Russian border.....oh, never mind.... :o
John McCain is a scumbag.
Absolutely and also not a republican either, just a fraud using it to get elected over and over.  Add Travellin Dave's Buddy Lindsay Graham
to that scumbag list too.
But he IS a war hero.  It's just after that he returned to being a total scumbag.

...even though he went and got caught!?!
Well, he wasn't a great pilot. But as a POW, he scraped up some heroism.

« Reply #283 on: January 04, 2017, 01:43:50 PM »

Now WHO WAS IT that was worrying about Trump tweeting a war with Russia?

OBAMA SENDS FORCES TO RUSSIAN BORDER

WAR GAMES US sends special forces to RUSSIAN BORDER as Nato is poised to strike back against Vladimir Putin’s ‘aggression’

Russia is reportedly deploying nuke-ready missiles in the province of Kaliningrad which borders Lithuania
I'm not worried about Russia, they're gonna be our buddies in a few days. I'm worried about everyone else.
Everyone else...who?
Well, he took some (you guessed it, Twitter!) shots at China and North Korea in the last 2 days, so we can start with them.

« Reply #284 on: January 04, 2017, 01:44:07 PM »

I would just tell them "something else" and let it go hoping for a social promotion.

EPA Asks Its Employees for Their Sexual Orientation

  The Environmental Protection Agency is asking all its employees whether they are straight, gay, or “something else” in an effort to create a more “inclusive” workplace.