« Reply #180 on: January 04, 2017, 11:27:27 AM »

Most recent Blowout Deal from Famous is quite humorous!  There are actually some good smokes mixed in the garbage bins BUT the good smoke prices are beyond stupid!

Just a couple of the many examples:

601 La Bomba Napalms Box of 10 for $61 when they are on the Mash right now @ $42

Warhead II's @ $88/box when they are on the Famous Bid almost everyday for $56 with no bids, would have to add $6 shipping though.
Oh, here is a really good one!

MC Two Papi Chulo's    Box of 50 for $350
But MSRP is $400!

« Reply #181 on: January 04, 2017, 11:28:37 AM »

Good Morning to ya Steve.

Howdy, MrLaranja...
As a matter of fact, had Laranja's all around just prior to New Years!

« Reply #182 on: January 04, 2017, 11:30:07 AM »

Something for Travellin Dave to Consider in his future move, he did mention warmer climate as a factor.

FIRST ALERT UPDATE: Snow likely across the Carolinas this weekend
Yea, there is occasional snow, two or three weeks total of temps in the 30's between December and February, but I can also grow palm trees, so I'll manage.
Truthfully, one of my real hesitations is it gets much too cold for me there.  Other one is fuk'n taxes are high as shit there.
SC is #36 on this list. Texas is #41, so you while you're trending commie, not too bad.
https://wallethub.com/edu/states-with-highest-lowest-tax-burden/20494/
Then it sounds like Alaska is where you wanna be.
For most humans there is a serious cold weather issue with that one!  Otherwise, would be a mostly fun place to live for outdoor types.
But I hear you can see Russia from there.
I think that ability is limited to dumb bimbo's.
How dare you, she's a national treasure! Not sure which nation, but still.
I don't understand how she hasn't been named to a cabinet position.
Matter of fact, we haven't heard the dulcet tones of her voice on any subject as of late...
The Donald apparently said thanks, but no thanks. High maintenance, even for him.
Based on his appointments, that can't be it. He's attracted to the dramatic and ill qualified. I'm sure he asked, and she said no. Probably why he's saying he wouldn't ask.
But she's an ill-qualified generalist.  She doesn't have a specific area of incompetence like the others.
More good Soros thoughts on things or did you get that from Chuckee Shumer?

« Reply #183 on: January 04, 2017, 11:31:02 AM »

Most recent Blowout Deal from Famous is quite humorous!  There are actually some good smokes mixed in the garbage bins BUT the good smoke prices are beyond stupid!

Just a couple of the many examples:

601 La Bomba Napalms Box of 10 for $61 when they are on the Mash right now @ $42

Warhead II's @ $88/box when they are on the Famous Bid almost everyday for $56 with no bids, would have to add $6 shipping though.
Oh, here is a really good one!

MC Two Papi Chulo's    Box of 50 for $350
But MSRP is $400!
And didn't we buy them a while back in the FU Dump for around $100 or so?

« Reply #184 on: January 04, 2017, 11:31:44 AM »

[...]

Well, Ben Carson's only qualification for HUD was being black in a rundown neighborhood as a child. Is there a Polar Bear Relocation Department we can put her in charge of?

« Reply #185 on: January 04, 2017, 11:35:42 AM »

Good Morning to ya Steve.

Howdy, MrLaranja...
As a matter of fact, had Laranja's all around just prior to New Years!
I had one on Monday. Do you feel like they start a bit slow in the first third and really get going after that? Every time I smoke one I think it's good and by the end I think it's great

« Reply #186 on: January 04, 2017, 11:36:36 AM »

[...]

Like you are qualified to judge Ben Carson's qualifications on anything.  You can repeat the Soros doctrine all you want to but fact is You Lost!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/4/2017
« Reply #187 on: January 04, 2017, 11:41:32 AM »

Most recent Blowout Deal from Famous is quite humorous!  There are actually some good smokes mixed in the garbage bins BUT the good smoke prices are beyond stupid!

Just a couple of the many examples:

601 La Bomba Napalms Box of 10 for $61 when they are on the Mash right now @ $42

Warhead II's @ $88/box when they are on the Famous Bid almost everyday for $56 with no bids, would have to add $6 shipping though.
Oh, here is a really good one!

MC Two Papi Chulo's    Box of 50 for $350
But MSRP is $400!
And didn't we buy them a while back in the FU Dump for around $100 or so?

I recall the FU dump being somewhere @$59/box...

« Reply #188 on: January 04, 2017, 11:42:52 AM »

[...]

I'm not judging his qualifications, just pointing them (or the lack of them) out.

« Reply #189 on: January 04, 2017, 11:43:03 AM »

Most recent Blowout Deal from Famous is quite humorous!  There are actually some good smokes mixed in the garbage bins BUT the good smoke prices are beyond stupid!

Just a couple of the many examples:

601 La Bomba Napalms Box of 10 for $61 when they are on the Mash right now @ $42

Warhead II's @ $88/box when they are on the Famous Bid almost everyday for $56 with no bids, would have to add $6 shipping though.
Oh, here is a really good one!

MC Two Papi Chulo's    Box of 50 for $350
But MSRP is $400!
And didn't we buy them a while back in the FU Dump for around $100 or so?

I recall the FU dump being somewhere @$59/box...
That may well be correct, it was might cheap but there have been so many different deals on them I cant remember other than I bought them Cheap and then Cheaper with the FU seeming like the cheapest of the deals.

« Reply #190 on: January 04, 2017, 11:43:34 AM »

[...]

I'd like to hear you explain what qualified anyone ever appointed to the position of HUD secretary? It's been a series of lawyers with political science undergrad degrees. In other words...politicians.  No urban planners, no real estate people, no builders, no architects, no surveyors, no civil engineers, just political science majors with JD's.

I think a brain surgeon is probably overqualified for the job.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/4/2017
« Reply #191 on: January 04, 2017, 11:43:46 AM »

Good Morning to ya Steve.

Howdy, MrLaranja...
As a matter of fact, had Laranja's all around just prior to New Years!
I had one on Monday. Do you feel like they start a bit slow in the first third and really get going after that? Every time I smoke one I think it's good and by the end I think it's great

Once your 2 or 3 drinks in... everything seems better. Haha

Howdy, Scott

« Reply #192 on: January 04, 2017, 11:43:55 AM »

[...]

Sounds to me like you are just a racist since you said his only qualification was being black and poor.

« Reply #193 on: January 04, 2017, 11:43:59 AM »

Also, can someone let me know who this Soros character is? Never heard of him, but based on the reaction of Tex, he sounds like a straight shooter!

« Reply #194 on: January 04, 2017, 11:44:19 AM »

Morning BS