« Reply #225 on: January 04, 2017, 12:41:03 PM »

Most recent Blowout Deal from Famous is quite humorous!  There are actually some good smokes mixed in the garbage bins BUT the good smoke prices are beyond stupid!

Just a couple of the many examples:

601 La Bomba Napalms Box of 10 for $61 when they are on the Mash right now @ $42

Warhead II's @ $88/box when they are on the Famous Bid almost everyday for $56 with no bids, would have to add $6 shipping though.
Oh, here is a really good one!

MC Two Papi Chulo's    Box of 50 for $350
But MSRP is $400!
And didn't we buy them a while back in the FU Dump for around $100 or so?
More like $60.
That's too expensive for Bean, he paid $59.99

« Reply #226 on: January 04, 2017, 12:42:10 PM »

Something for Travellin Dave to Consider in his future move, he did mention warmer climate as a factor.

FIRST ALERT UPDATE: Snow likely across the Carolinas this weekend
Yea, there is occasional snow, two or three weeks total of temps in the 30's between December and February, but I can also grow palm trees, so I'll manage.
Truthfully, one of my real hesitations is it gets much too cold for me there.  Other one is fuk'n taxes are high as shit there.
SC is #36 on this list. Texas is #41, so you while you're trending commie, not too bad.
https://wallethub.com/edu/states-with-highest-lowest-tax-burden/20494/
Then it sounds like Alaska is where you wanna be.
For most humans there is a serious cold weather issue with that one!  Otherwise, would be a mostly fun place to live for outdoor types.
But I hear you can see Russia from there.
I think that ability is limited to dumb bimbo's.
How dare you, she's a national treasure! Not sure which nation, but still.
I don't understand how she hasn't been named to a cabinet position.
Matter of fact, we haven't heard the dulcet tones of her voice on any subject as of late...
The Donald apparently said thanks, but no thanks. High maintenance, even for him.
Based on his appointments, that can't be it. He's attracted to the dramatic and ill qualified. I'm sure he asked, and she said no. Probably why he's saying he wouldn't ask.
But she's an ill-qualified generalist.  She doesn't have a specific area of incompetence like the others.
Well, Ben Carson's only qualification for HUD was being black in a rundown neighborhood as a child. Is there a Polar Bear Relocation Department we can put her in charge of?
Like you are qualified to judge Ben Carson's qualifications on anything.  You can repeat the Soros doctrine all you want to but fact is You Lost!
I'm not judging his qualifications, just pointing them (or the lack of them) out.
Sounds to me like you are just a racist since you said his only qualification was being black and poor.
How am I racist for pointing out that he's black? What color do you believe he is?
He is black but you directly stated not that he is black but his only qualification was he was black and poor.  Big Difference
But he said that, in his autobiography. It's not like I'm making this up. Any other nonsensical comments?
I have not read his book nor intend to, but he said because he was black and poor growing up he was well qualified to run HUD?
True, but did he say and is that the only qualification he has?  He has a lot of real life qualifications with those being two of the many.  Add, intelligence, education, life experiences and leadership qualities along with many others that would most of all include he is a decent person and not a crooked politician.
He's only not a crooked politician because he failed at trying to become one. Lol
I would say no but truth is we will likely never know that.  While they are very limited anymore there are a few good people left and I personally think he is one of them.
And understand this - I truly hope Trump succeeds. Because he's in charge now, so I hope that he has the sense to not do some of the things he says, and that the country and its people are prosperous, and that his Twitter account doesn't start a fucking nuclear war. But if you think I'm gonna keep quiet about him after listening to you bitch about Obama for I've lost count of how many years now, you're crazier than our new head of Polar Bear Relocation!
That would be 8 years. Eleven if Tex was bitching when Obama hit the Senate.
I just meant the amount of time I've been listening to him. I have no doubt Tex has been bitching about one thing or another since he was 3.

« Reply #227 on: January 04, 2017, 12:42:28 PM »

Most recent Blowout Deal from Famous is quite humorous!  There are actually some good smokes mixed in the garbage bins BUT the good smoke prices are beyond stupid!

Just a couple of the many examples:

601 La Bomba Napalms Box of 10 for $61 when they are on the Mash right now @ $42

Warhead II's @ $88/box when they are on the Famous Bid almost everyday for $56 with no bids, would have to add $6 shipping though.
Oh, here is a really good one!

MC Two Papi Chulo's    Box of 50 for $350
But MSRP is $400!
And didn't we buy them a while back in the FU Dump for around $100 or so?
More like $60.
That's too expensive for Bean, he paid $59.99
LALTS

« Reply #228 on: January 04, 2017, 12:45:48 PM »

[...]

There is no way you can hope that because he does not stand for one fuk'n thing you believe in - and that is why he was elected.

« Reply #229 on: January 04, 2017, 12:47:43 PM »

Most recent Blowout Deal from Famous is quite humorous!  There are actually some good smokes mixed in the garbage bins BUT the good smoke prices are beyond stupid!

Just a couple of the many examples:

601 La Bomba Napalms Box of 10 for $61 when they are on the Mash right now @ $42

Warhead II's @ $88/box when they are on the Famous Bid almost everyday for $56 with no bids, would have to add $6 shipping though.
Oh, here is a really good one!

MC Two Papi Chulo's    Box of 50 for $350
But MSRP is $400!
And didn't we buy them a while back in the FU Dump for around $100 or so?
More like $60.
That's too expensive for Bean, he paid $59.99
Not being one to hide the fact I sometimes pay too much I did pay about $80-90 for a box thinking they could never get any cheaper than that, but I used cost averaging to make up for it.

« Reply #230 on: January 04, 2017, 12:48:43 PM »

[...]

That would be the case for you, not for me. I can hope for the best, even in the face of trouble. I assume that's the liberal in me, right?

« Reply #231 on: January 04, 2017, 12:49:29 PM »

Chili and hot tamales from the hotel.

« Reply #232 on: January 04, 2017, 12:51:04 PM »

[...]

Sort of but my warden is not a liberal by any means and she thinks that way.  That said she got it from her father who was a liberal but did not know it (and that is according to all 3 of his children)

« Reply #233 on: January 04, 2017, 12:54:01 PM »

G'Morning, TaxBurdenBanter...
Hiya, Stevo.

Hey, Tony. What's for lunch?
Great question. It's about time to figure that one out. Spending half my day studying and the other half job-searching, with lunch in between. Didn't realize it was time to switch.

« Reply #234 on: January 04, 2017, 12:54:27 PM »

Boy oh boy, you post whores have been busy.  ;)

« Reply #235 on: January 04, 2017, 01:00:14 PM »

By the way Golf, tomorrow you are supposed to say "Make America Sick Again"

« Reply #236 on: January 04, 2017, 01:01:40 PM »

[...]

I fully agree that he is a decent person and not a politician, crooked or otherwise.  He is a qualified neurosurgeon.  Along with that however, he does follow 7th Day Adventist non scientific teachings, that various fundamentals of physics and thermodynamics are wrong, that evolution is the work of the devil, that homosexuality is a choice, that the pyramids are grain silo's, his shrine to himself at home including a portrait with Jesus and his imaginary urban cred for stabbing someone and various gang fights.  Other than that, he's just fine.

« Reply #237 on: January 04, 2017, 01:02:25 PM »

Now WHO WAS IT that was worrying about Trump tweeting a war with Russia?

OBAMA SENDS FORCES TO RUSSIAN BORDER

WAR GAMES US sends special forces to RUSSIAN BORDER as Nato is poised to strike back against Vladimir Putin’s ‘aggression’

Russia is reportedly deploying nuke-ready missiles in the province of Kaliningrad which borders Lithuania

« Reply #238 on: January 04, 2017, 01:03:37 PM »

Also, I can't be racist, cause I know Charlie. Haha
What if I told you Charlie was a racist?

« Reply #239 on: January 04, 2017, 01:05:30 PM »

Most recent Blowout Deal from Famous is quite humorous!  There are actually some good smokes mixed in the garbage bins BUT the good smoke prices are beyond stupid!

Just a couple of the many examples:

601 La Bomba Napalms Box of 10 for $61 when they are on the Mash right now @ $42

Warhead II's @ $88/box when they are on the Famous Bid almost everyday for $56 with no bids, would have to add $6 shipping though.
Oh, here is a really good one!

MC Two Papi Chulo's    Box of 50 for $350
But MSRP is $400!
And didn't we buy them a while back in the FU Dump for around $100 or so?
More like $60.
That's too expensive for Bean, he paid $59.99
Not being one to hide the fact I sometimes pay too much I did pay about $80-90 for a box thinking they could never get any cheaper than that, but I used cost averaging to make up for it.
Fishy and I both jumped on a deal about a year ago at about $120.  It was a fantastic deal (at the time).