« Reply #210 on: January 04, 2017, 12:25:48 PM »

Something for Travellin Dave to Consider in his future move, he did mention warmer climate as a factor.

FIRST ALERT UPDATE: Snow likely across the Carolinas this weekend
Yea, there is occasional snow, two or three weeks total of temps in the 30's between December and February, but I can also grow palm trees, so I'll manage.
Truthfully, one of my real hesitations is it gets much too cold for me there.  Other one is fuk'n taxes are high as shit there.
SC is #36 on this list. Texas is #41, so you while you're trending commie, not too bad.
https://wallethub.com/edu/states-with-highest-lowest-tax-burden/20494/
Then it sounds like Alaska is where you wanna be.
For most humans there is a serious cold weather issue with that one!  Otherwise, would be a mostly fun place to live for outdoor types.
But I hear you can see Russia from there.
I think that ability is limited to dumb bimbo's.
How dare you, she's a national treasure! Not sure which nation, but still.
I don't understand how she hasn't been named to a cabinet position.
Matter of fact, we haven't heard the dulcet tones of her voice on any subject as of late...
The Donald apparently said thanks, but no thanks. High maintenance, even for him.
Based on his appointments, that can't be it. He's attracted to the dramatic and ill qualified. I'm sure he asked, and she said no. Probably why he's saying he wouldn't ask.
But she's an ill-qualified generalist.  She doesn't have a specific area of incompetence like the others.
Well, Ben Carson's only qualification for HUD was being black in a rundown neighborhood as a child. Is there a Polar Bear Relocation Department we can put her in charge of?
Like you are qualified to judge Ben Carson's qualifications on anything.  You can repeat the Soros doctrine all you want to but fact is You Lost!
I'm not judging his qualifications, just pointing them (or the lack of them) out.
Sounds to me like you are just a racist since you said his only qualification was being black and poor.
How am I racist for pointing out that he's black? What color do you believe he is?
He is black but you directly stated not that he is black but his only qualification was he was black and poor.  Big Difference
But he said that, in his autobiography. It's not like I'm making this up. Any other nonsensical comments?
I have not read his book nor intend to, but he said because he was black and poor growing up he was well qualified to run HUD?
True, but did he say and is that the only qualification he has?  He has a lot of real life qualifications with those being two of the many.  Add, intelligence, education, life experiences and leadership qualities along with many others that would most of all include he is a decent person and not a crooked politician.
He's only not a crooked politician because he failed at trying to become one. Lol
I would say no but truth is we will likely never know that.  While they are very limited anymore there are a few good people left and I personally think he is one of them.

« Reply #211 on: January 04, 2017, 12:26:32 PM »

And bully to him for pulling himself up and becoming, by all measurements, a successful doctor. But what do those accomplishments have to do with HUD, exactly?

He may know the minimum levels of lead in paint and water that impact child development. j/k  :-X
LMAO

« Reply #212 on: January 04, 2017, 12:28:21 PM »

Time to hunt down some lunch.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/4/2017
« Reply #213 on: January 04, 2017, 12:28:33 PM »

Sooo, has anyone already noticed the glitch on the Famous Auction watch list? I've quick viewed a couple "not scheduled" items in my watch list that are currently up for bid. And unless you browse specific auctions or search specific items, you would be SOL...

One, in particular, is the Namakubi PC's ending today
I have not even looked at it in a week or so but the last think I bought on there was some Namakubi's.

The San Cristobal Revelation Mystic's are another "not scheduled" item looking at the watch list...

« Reply #214 on: January 04, 2017, 12:28:42 PM »

And bully to him for pulling himself up and becoming, by all measurements, a successful doctor. But what do those accomplishments have to do with HUD, exactly?

He may know the minimum levels of lead in paint and water that impact child development. j/k  :-X
Which, as I stated earlier, makes him more qualified to run HUD than any previous secretary. There has never been a director of HUD that had any kind of training in housing or urban development. Just a bunch of lawyers.

« Reply #215 on: January 04, 2017, 12:30:07 PM »

[...]

And understand this - I truly hope Trump succeeds. Because he's in charge now, so I hope that he has the sense to not do some of the things he says, and that the country and its people are prosperous, and that his Twitter account doesn't start a fucking nuclear war. But if you think I'm gonna keep quiet about him after listening to you bitch about Obama for I've lost count of how many years now, you're crazier than our new head of Polar Bear Relocation!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/4/2017
« Reply #216 on: January 04, 2017, 12:32:22 PM »

And bully to him for pulling himself up and becoming, by all measurements, a successful doctor. But what do those accomplishments have to do with HUD, exactly?

He may know the minimum levels of lead in paint and water that impact child development. j/k  :-X
Which, as I stated earlier, makes him more qualified to run HUD than any previous secretary. There has never been a director of HUD that had any kind of training in housing or urban development. Just a bunch of lawyers.

I OBJECT!!

Afternoon, Bret

« Reply #217 on: January 04, 2017, 12:32:47 PM »

Also, I can't be racist, cause I know Charlie. Haha

« Reply #218 on: January 04, 2017, 12:35:04 PM »

And bully to him for pulling himself up and becoming, by all measurements, a successful doctor. But what do those accomplishments have to do with HUD, exactly?

He may know the minimum levels of lead in paint and water that impact child development. j/k  :-X
Which, as I stated earlier, makes him more qualified to run HUD than any previous secretary. There has never been a director of HUD that had any kind of training in housing or urban development. Just a bunch of lawyers.

I OBJECT!!

Afternoon, Bret
Howdy, Steve.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/4/2017
« Reply #219 on: January 04, 2017, 12:35:22 PM »

And understand this - I truly hope Trump succeeds. Because he's in charge now, so I hope that he has the sense to not do some of the things he says, and that the country and its people are prosperous, and that his Twitter account doesn't start a fucking nuclear war. But if you think I'm gonna keep quiet about him after listening to you bitch about Obama for I've lost count of how many years now, you're crazier than our new head of Polar Bear Relocation!

Thanks, Obama

« Reply #220 on: January 04, 2017, 12:35:32 PM »

Also, I can't be racist, cause I know Charlie. Haha
Some of my best friends aren't racists.

« Reply #221 on: January 04, 2017, 12:38:33 PM »

Good Morning to ya Steve.

Howdy, MrLaranja...
As a matter of fact, had Laranja's all around just prior to New Years!
I had one on Monday. Do you feel like they start a bit slow in the first third and really get going after that? Every time I smoke one I think it's good and by the end I think it's great
I think that's pretty accurate.

« Reply #222 on: January 04, 2017, 12:39:16 PM »

[...]

That would be 8 years. Eleven if Tex was bitching when Obama hit the Senate.

« Reply #223 on: January 04, 2017, 12:39:45 PM »

Most recent Blowout Deal from Famous is quite humorous!  There are actually some good smokes mixed in the garbage bins BUT the good smoke prices are beyond stupid!

Just a couple of the many examples:

601 La Bomba Napalms Box of 10 for $61 when they are on the Mash right now @ $42

Warhead II's @ $88/box when they are on the Famous Bid almost everyday for $56 with no bids, would have to add $6 shipping though.
Oh, here is a really good one!

MC Two Papi Chulo's    Box of 50 for $350
But MSRP is $400!
And didn't we buy them a while back in the FU Dump for around $100 or so?
More like $60.

« Reply #224 on: January 04, 2017, 12:40:23 PM »