CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 27

Author Topic: 1/4/2017  (Read 27688 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 1/4/2017
« Reply #165 on: January 04, 2017, 11:07:16 AM »

Something for Travellin Dave to Consider in his future move, he did mention warmer climate as a factor.

FIRST ALERT UPDATE: Snow likely across the Carolinas this weekend
Yea, there is occasional snow, two or three weeks total of temps in the 30's between December and February, but I can also grow palm trees, so I'll manage.
Truthfully, one of my real hesitations is it gets much too cold for me there.  Other one is fuk'n taxes are high as shit there.
SC is #36 on this list. Texas is #41, so you while you're trending commie, not too bad.
https://wallethub.com/edu/states-with-highest-lowest-tax-burden/20494/
Then it sounds like Alaska is where you wanna be.
For most humans there is a serious cold weather issue with that one!  Otherwise, would be a mostly fun place to live for outdoor types.
But I hear you can see Russia from there.
I think that ability is limited to dumb bimbo's.
How dare you, she's a national treasure! Not sure which nation, but still.
I don't understand how she hasn't been named to a cabinet position. 
Matter of fact, we haven't heard the dulcet tones of her voice on any subject as of late...
You'd think he'd at least want to grab her by the... Cat.
Too old and too bushy for The Donald

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #166 on: January 04, 2017, 11:07:45 AM »

Something for Travellin Dave to Consider in his future move, he did mention warmer climate as a factor.

Yea, there is occasional snow, two or three weeks total of temps in the 30's between December and February, but I can also grow palm trees, so I'll manage.
Truthfully, one of my real hesitations is it gets much too cold for me there.  Other one is fuk'n taxes are high as shit there.
SC is #36 on this list. Texas is #41, so you while you're trending commie, not too bad.
For most humans there is a serious cold weather issue with that one!  Otherwise, would be a mostly fun place to live for outdoor types.
Matter of fact, we haven't heard the dulcet tones of her voice on any subject as of late...
The Donald apparently said thanks, but no thanks. High maintenance, even for him.
Based on his appointments, that can't be it. He's attracted to the dramatic and ill qualified. I'm sure he asked, and she said no. Probably why he's saying he wouldn't ask.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #167 on: January 04, 2017, 11:09:23 AM »

I am trying to decide whether to work Monday, Wednesday and Thursdays or Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays.    Unfortunately Mondays Off is not an option unless I changed my Fridays and that is not happening.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #168 on: January 04, 2017, 11:10:02 AM »

The Donald apparently said thanks, but no thanks. High maintenance, even for him.
Based on his appointments, that can't be it. He's attracted to the dramatic and ill qualified. I'm sure he asked, and she said no. Probably why he's saying he wouldn't ask.
Good explanation Mr Soros

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #169 on: January 04, 2017, 11:11:50 AM »

Adam "Don't call me Pacman no more" Jones arrested again...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/01/03/adam-jones-arrested-on-multiple-charges/

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #170 on: January 04, 2017, 11:15:04 AM »

Threebean

« Reply #171 on: January 04, 2017, 11:15:51 AM »

I think it went the other way.  She's dying to get back into politics in a national way, but he didn't want her in the cabinet.  He's been going with non-politicians for the most part.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #172 on: January 04, 2017, 11:16:24 AM »

G'Morning, TaxBurdenBanter...
Hiya, Stevo.

Hey, Tony. What's for lunch?

the redhead is home! thought she'd be another week. invited for bbq and sleepover. better grab her a few cigars.

Guess we know what Deans having.

Threebean

« Reply #173 on: January 04, 2017, 11:18:11 AM »

I am trying to decide whether to work Monday, Wednesday and Thursdays or Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays.    Unfortunately Mondays Off is not an option unless I changed my Fridays and that is not happening.
Really tough decision you have in front of you. Don't let it keep you up nights.   ::)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #174 on: January 04, 2017, 11:20:05 AM »

Most recent Blowout Deal from Famous is quite humorous!  There are actually some good smokes mixed in the garbage bins BUT the good smoke prices are beyond stupid!

Just a couple of the many examples:

601 La Bomba Napalms Box of 10 for $61 when they are on the Mash right now @ $42

Warhead II's @ $88/box when they are on the Famous Bid almost everyday for $56 with no bids, would have to add $6 shipping though.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #175 on: January 04, 2017, 11:20:34 AM »

Really tough decision you have in front of you. Don't let it keep you up nights.   ::)
Well I have to decide by tomorrow so at most only one sleepless night.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #176 on: January 04, 2017, 11:22:50 AM »

Good Morning to ya Steve.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #177 on: January 04, 2017, 11:23:01 AM »

Most recent Blowout Deal from Famous is quite humorous!  There are actually some good smokes mixed in the garbage bins BUT the good smoke prices are beyond stupid!

Just a couple of the many examples:

601 La Bomba Napalms Box of 10 for $61 when they are on the Mash right now @ $42

Warhead II's @ $88/box when they are on the Famous Bid almost everyday for $56 with no bids, would have to add $6 shipping though.
Oh, here is a really good one!

MC Two Papi Chulo's    Box of 50 for $350

Actually they have two sales going one is the Over 115 Tasty Blowouts and also the larger Biggest Cigar Deals Just Got Bigger which has over 300 choices.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #178 on: January 04, 2017, 11:24:11 AM »

But she's an ill-qualified generalist.  She doesn't have a specific area of incompetence like the others.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #179 on: January 04, 2017, 11:25:45 AM »

Good Morning to ya Steve.

Howdy, MrLaranja...
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 27