« Reply #240 on: January 04, 2017, 01:07:12 PM »

Also, I can't be racist, cause I know Charlie. Haha
What if I told you Charlie was a racist?
I'd believe it. He always looks at me funny.  ;D

« Reply #241 on: January 04, 2017, 01:07:59 PM »

Now WHO WAS IT that was worrying about Trump tweeting a war with Russia?

OBAMA SENDS FORCES TO RUSSIAN BORDER

WAR GAMES US sends special forces to RUSSIAN BORDER as Nato is poised to strike back against Vladimir Putin’s ‘aggression’

Russia is reportedly deploying nuke-ready missiles in the province of Kaliningrad which borders Lithuania
I'm not worried about Russia, they're gonna be our buddies in a few days. I'm worried about everyone else.

« Reply #242 on: January 04, 2017, 01:08:15 PM »

Now WHO WAS IT that was worrying about Trump tweeting a war with Russia?

OBAMA SENDS FORCES TO RUSSIAN BORDER

WAR GAMES US sends special forces to RUSSIAN BORDER as Nato is poised to strike back against Vladimir Putin’s ‘aggression’

Russia is reportedly deploying nuke-ready missiles in the province of Kaliningrad which borders Lithuania
Not to mention that "Republican non-hero McCain" visiting the Ukraine-Russian border.....oh, never mind.... :o

« Reply #243 on: January 04, 2017, 01:08:57 PM »

Also, I can't be racist, cause I know Charlie. Haha
What if I told you Charlie was a racist?
I'd believe it. He always looks at me funny.  ;D
So did I, so I guess I better hop on the racist bus as well... :P

« Reply #244 on: January 04, 2017, 01:09:25 PM »

By the way Golf, tomorrow you are supposed to say "Make America Sick Again"
Had to Google that one. Not sure who Schumer is, either. He must be lovers with Soros.

« Reply #245 on: January 04, 2017, 01:09:29 PM »

Also, I can't be racist, cause I know Charlie. Haha
What if I told you Charlie was a racist?
I'd believe it. He always looks at me funny.  ;D
...Because he thinks you're hot. Don't confuse the two looks.

« Reply #246 on: January 04, 2017, 01:09:47 PM »

Now WHO WAS IT that was worrying about Trump tweeting a war with Russia?

OBAMA SENDS FORCES TO RUSSIAN BORDER

WAR GAMES US sends special forces to RUSSIAN BORDER as Nato is poised to strike back against Vladimir Putin’s ‘aggression’

Russia is reportedly deploying nuke-ready missiles in the province of Kaliningrad which borders Lithuania
I'm not worried about Russia, they're gonna be our buddies in a few days. I'm worried about everyone else.
But how can we be buddies with Russia and want to undo the Cuba normalization?

« Reply #247 on: January 04, 2017, 01:10:37 PM »

Also, I can't be racist, cause I know Charlie. Haha
What if I told you Charlie was a racist?
I'd believe it. He always looks at me funny.  ;D
So did I, so I guess I better hop on the racist bus as well... :P
And here I was hoping that sideways glance meant something totally different...

« Reply #248 on: January 04, 2017, 01:10:50 PM »

Most recent Blowout Deal from Famous is quite humorous!  There are actually some good smokes mixed in the garbage bins BUT the good smoke prices are beyond stupid!

Just a couple of the many examples:

601 La Bomba Napalms Box of 10 for $61 when they are on the Mash right now @ $42

Warhead II's @ $88/box when they are on the Famous Bid almost everyday for $56 with no bids, would have to add $6 shipping though.
Oh, here is a really good one!

MC Two Papi Chulo's    Box of 50 for $350
But MSRP is $400!
And didn't we buy them a while back in the FU Dump for around $100 or so?
More like $60.
That's too expensive for Bean, he paid $59.99
Not being one to hide the fact I sometimes pay too much I did pay about $80-90 for a box thinking they could never get any cheaper than that, but I used cost averaging to make up for it.
Fishy and I both jumped on a deal about a year ago at about $120.  It was a fantastic deal (at the time).
Atlantic Deal right, seems like that was the first and at that time greatest one.  I did not bite on the Papi Chulo's but gobbled up some $79.99 Mutante's.

« Reply #249 on: January 04, 2017, 01:12:13 PM »

Also, I can't be racist, cause I know Charlie. Haha
What if I told you Charlie was a racist?
I'd believe it. He always looks at me funny.  ;D
...Because he thinks you're hot. Don't confuse the two looks.
Apparently, I've got them backwards!

« Reply #250 on: January 04, 2017, 01:12:50 PM »

By the way Golf, tomorrow you are supposed to say "Make America Sick Again"
Had to Google that one. Not sure who Schumer is, either. He must be lovers with Soros.
Problem is Soros is richer than Trump, and is diametrically opposed to everything Trump believes.  A perfect Anti-Trump if you will.  Schumer is just a New York Senator who is on the far left of the party.

« Reply #251 on: January 04, 2017, 01:12:52 PM »

Now WHO WAS IT that was worrying about Trump tweeting a war with Russia?

OBAMA SENDS FORCES TO RUSSIAN BORDER

WAR GAMES US sends special forces to RUSSIAN BORDER as Nato is poised to strike back against Vladimir Putin’s ‘aggression’

Russia is reportedly deploying nuke-ready missiles in the province of Kaliningrad which borders Lithuania
I'm not worried about Russia, they're gonna be our buddies in a few days. I'm worried about everyone else.
But how can we be buddies with Russia and want to undo the Cuba normalization?
By making America great again, duh.

« Reply #252 on: January 04, 2017, 01:13:17 PM »

Also, I can't be racist, cause I know Charlie. Haha
What if I told you Charlie was a racist?
I'd believe it. He always looks at me funny.  ;D
...Because he thinks you're hot. Don't confuse the two looks.
Apparently, I've got them backwards!
Reverse cowboy?

« Reply #253 on: January 04, 2017, 01:13:37 PM »

By the way Golf, tomorrow you are supposed to say "Make America Sick Again"
Had to Google that one. Not sure who Schumer is, either. He must be lovers with Soros.
Problem is Soros is richer than Trump, and is diametrically opposed to everything Trump believes.  A perfect Anti-Trump if you will.  Schumer is just a New York Senator who is on the far left of the party.
I hope that's true, because that's now the extent of my knowledge on those 2 people.

« Reply #254 on: January 04, 2017, 01:14:25 PM »

Somebody better call Oy and give him the heads-up...