CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on January 23, 2015, 12:00:02 AM

Title: 1/23/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on January 23, 2015, 12:00:02 AM
Happy Friday!  Perhaps even payday for some of you.  So are you buying cigars with the money?  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn about what to spend your money on.  But be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour a beverage of your choice and welcome aboard!

Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 23, 2015, 02:07:02 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 23, 2015, 02:41:21 AM
Today is Friday, Jan. 23, the 23rd day of 2015. There are 342 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 23, 2015, 02:43:00 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Jan. 23, 1968, North Korea seized the Navy intelligence ship USS Pueblo, charging its crew with being on a spying mission. (The crew was released 11 months later.)
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 23, 2015, 02:44:19 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 23, 2015, 02:45:16 AM
In 1789, Georgetown University was established in present-day Washington D.C.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 23, 2015, 02:45:58 AM
In 1845, Congress decided all national elections would be held on the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 23, 2015, 02:46:31 AM

In 1915, U.S. Supreme Court Justice Potter Stewart was born in Jackson, Michigan.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 23, 2015, 02:47:14 AM
In 1933, the 20th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, the so-called "Lame Duck Amendment," was ratified as Missouri approved it.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 23, 2015, 02:47:50 AM
In 1937, 17 people went on trial in Moscow during Josef Stalin's "Great Purge." (All were convicted of conspiracy; all but four were executed.)
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 23, 2015, 02:48:20 AM
In 1944, Norwegian painter Edvard Munch ("The Scream") died near Oslo at age 80.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 23, 2015, 02:50:01 AM
In 1950, the Israeli Knesset approved a resolution affirming Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 23, 2015, 02:54:22 AM
In 1960, the U.S. Navy-operated bathyscaphe (BATH'-ih-skahf) Trieste carried two men to the deepest known point in the Pacific Ocean, reaching a depth of more than 35,000 feet.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 23, 2015, 02:55:37 AM
In 1964, the 24th Amendment to the United States Constitution, eliminating the poll tax in federal elections, was ratified as South Dakota became the 38th state to endorse it.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 23, 2015, 02:56:58 AM
In 1973, President Richard Nixon announced an accord had been reached to end the Vietnam War, and would be formally signed four days later in Paris.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 23, 2015, 02:59:36 AM
In 1985, debate in Britain's House of Lords was carried on live television for the first time.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 23, 2015, 03:00:38 AM
In 1995, the Supreme Court, in McKennon vs. Nashville Banner Publishing Co., ruled that companies accused of firing employees illegally could not escape liability by later finding a lawful reason to justify the dismissal.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 23, 2015, 03:01:05 AM
Ten years ago: Former "Tonight Show" host Johnny Carson died in Los Angeles at age 79. Viktor Yushchenko was sworn in as president of Ukraine. The Philadelphia Eagles defeated the Atlanta Falcons 27-10 to win the NFC championship game; the New England Patriots won the AFC championship by beating the Pittsburgh Steelers, 41-27.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 23, 2015, 03:01:30 AM
Five years ago: Abby Sunderland, 16, left Marina del Rey, California, on her first attempt to become the youngest person to sail solo around the world. (The voyage ended a week and a-half later because the boat experienced power problems; Sunderland then made a second attempt, but that, too, fell short.) Rachael Flatt won her first title at the U.S. Figure Skating Championships in Spokane, Washington, finishing more than 10 points ahead of Mirai Nagasu (mih-RY' NAH'-guh-soo).
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 23, 2015, 03:01:56 AM
One year ago: Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel ordered immediate actions to define the depth of trouble inside the nation's nuclear force, which had been rocked by disclosures about security lapses, poor discipline, weak morale and other problems. A fire at a seniors' home in L'Isle-Verte, Quebec, Canada, killed 32 people. Pop star Justin Bieber was arrested in Miami Beach, Florida, on charges of driving under the influence, resisting arrest and driving with an expired license. (Bieber later pleaded guilty to careless driving and resisting arrest under a deal that spared him jail time.)
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 23, 2015, 03:02:35 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress Jeanne Moreau is 87. Actress Chita Rivera is 82. Actor-director Lou Antonio is 81. Actor Gil Gerard is 72. Actor Rutger Hauer is 71. Rhythm-and-blues singer Jerry Lawson (The Persuasions) is 71. Sen. Thomas R. Carper, D-Del., is 68. Singer Anita Pointer is 67. Actor Richard Dean Anderson is 65. Rock musician Bill Cunningham is 65. Rock singer Robin Zander (Cheap Trick) is 62. Former Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa (vee-yah-ry-GOH'-sah) is 62. Princess Caroline of Monaco is 58. Singer Anita Baker is 57. Reggae musician Earl Falconer (UB40) is 56. Actress Gail O'Grady is 52. Actress Mariska Hargitay is 51. Rhythm-and-blues singer Marc Nelson is 44. Actress Tiffani Thiessen is 41. Rock musician Nick Harmer (Death Cab for Cutie) is 40. Christian rock musician Nick DePartee (Kutless) is 30. Singer-actress Rachel Crow is 17.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 23, 2015, 03:03:29 AM
Thought for Today: "The trouble is that hardly anybody in America goes to bed angry at night." — George J. Stigler, American economist (1911-1991).
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 23, 2015, 03:05:20 AM
Mississippi Student Absentees
-------------------------

I promise you cannot read these and not laugh out
loud! These are real notes written from parents in a Mississippi school
district. (Spellings have been left intact.)

My son is under a doctor's care and should not take
P.E. today. Please execute him.

Please excuse Lisa for being absent. She was sick and
I had her shot.

Dear School: Please ekscuse John Henry being absent
on Jan. 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, and also 33

Please excuse Gloria Jean from Jim today. She is
administrating

Please excuse Roland from P.E. for a few days.
Yesterday he fell out of a tree and misplaced his hip.

John has been absent because he had two teeth taken
out of his face.

Carlos was absent yesterday because he playing
football. He hurt in the growing part.

Ethel Pearl could not come to school today because she
has been bothered by very close veins.

Please xcuse LeRoy from school, he ain't got no rain
cot and it was missing rain.

Please excuse Bowdiddly fom school cause he uncle
died. Bow say, "I sho glad it want me."

Lugene will not be in school cus he has an acre in his
side .

Please excuse Ray Friday from school. He has very
loose vowels.

Please excuse Pedro from being absent yesterday. He
had(diahre)(dyrea)(direathe) the s----. [Words were
crossed out in the ( )'s}

Please excuse Tommy for being absent yesterday. He
had diarrhea and his boots leak.

Irving was absent yesterday because he missed his
bust.

Please excuse Jimmy for being. It was his father's
fault.

I kept Billie home because she had to go Christmas
shopping because I don't know what size she wear.

Please excuse Jennifer for missing school yesterday.
We forgot to get the Sunday paper off the porch, and when we found it
Monday, we thought it was Sunday.

Sally won't be in school a weak from Friday. We have
to attend her funeral.

My daughter was absent yesterday because she was
tired. She spent a weekend with the Marines.

Please excuse Willie being absent yesterday. He had a
cold and could not breed well.

Please excuse Mary Ann for being absent yestitty. She
was in bed with gramps.

Lizie was absent yesterday as she was having a
gangover.

Please excuse Brenda, she been sick and under the
doctor.

Maryann was absent December 11-16, because she had a
fever, sore throat, headache and upset stomach. Her sister was also sick,
fever and sore throat, her brother had a low grade fever and ached
all over. I wasn't the best either, sore throat and fever. There must be
something going around, her father even got hot last night.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 23, 2015, 05:24:40 AM
Time for a double sheesh.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 23, 2015, 05:52:26 AM
Morning Chip. Slow start to the day.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 23, 2015, 06:00:59 AM
Morning Chip. Slow start to the day.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 23, 2015, 06:20:50 AM
Morning Chip and Dave.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 23, 2015, 06:23:40 AM
Morning Chip and Dave.
Good morning Dean.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 06:23:47 AM
Morning LSU, Golf and Dean.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 06:24:55 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Dean, TGIF!
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 23, 2015, 06:25:17 AM
Morning LSU, Golf and Dean.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 23, 2015, 06:25:59 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Dean, TGIF!
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: sfish on January 23, 2015, 06:27:51 AM
Morning fellas and Happy Friday to ya!
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 06:28:51 AM
Happy Friday Travellin Dave and I second that TGIF
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 06:29:42 AM
Morning fellas and Happy Friday to ya!
Happy Friday Fish
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 06:32:03 AM
Not much happiness to be found on the Daily Deal review. Some decent cigars Mashing but certainly not priced to sell.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: sfish on January 23, 2015, 06:32:59 AM
Not much happiness to be found on the Daily Deal review. Some decent cigars Mashing but certainly not priced to sell.
Indeed, slow day on the various internet sites
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 06:33:34 AM
@ Chip what time do you have to report to the Doctor?
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 23, 2015, 06:34:58 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Dean, TGIF!
Good morning Native and Dave.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 06:36:58 AM
I am still in Ft Worth and dry here now but still raining in Austin so last half of my drive home will be crappy.  At least it is in the upper 30's so no ice threat.  Over a foot of snow up in Amarillo yesterday.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 23, 2015, 06:37:11 AM
Morning fellas and Happy Friday to ya!
Now things are starting to pick up.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 23, 2015, 06:39:12 AM
@ Chip what time do you have to report to the Doctor?
3:00pm today, I can't say I am looking forward to this afternoon.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 23, 2015, 06:39:44 AM
Morning fellas and Happy Friday to ya!
Happy Friday Fish
+1
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 06:43:00 AM
@ Chip what time do you have to report to the Doctor?
3:00pm today, I can't say I am looking forward to this afternoon.
Don't blame you there but sure glad you are getting thoroughly checked out.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 06:43:58 AM
Morning Purp!
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 06:45:21 AM
@ Chip what time do you have to report to the Doctor?
3:00pm today, I can't say I am looking forward to this afternoon.
It will be much better knowing where you are working from.  Get the best treatment moving forward and having some numbers to compare to.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 06:46:28 AM
Dean, I really like your avi picture, but that topless palm bothers me.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 06:48:38 AM
@ Chip what time do you have to report to the Doctor?
3:00pm today, I can't say I am looking forward to this afternoon.
It will be much better knowing where you are working from.  Get the best treatment moving forward and having some numbers to compare to.
Which reminds me, time to schedule my annual.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: sfish on January 23, 2015, 06:49:13 AM
Morning fellas and Happy Friday to ya!
Now things are starting to pick up.
Morning David, what's crackin'?
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 23, 2015, 06:50:23 AM
Morning fellas and Happy Friday to ya!
Good morning Scott.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: sfish on January 23, 2015, 06:51:37 AM
Morning fellas and Happy Friday to ya!
Happy Friday Fish
+1
Morning Chip, best wishes today!
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: sfish on January 23, 2015, 06:54:04 AM
I have to complete my registration for CFEST, looking at Friday tix and staying overnight into Saturday. I'd like to hit the Tat/LAT event in Hamburg on the way up on Friday.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 06:55:43 AM
Morning Purp!
Better than a PERV I guess
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: sfish on January 23, 2015, 07:00:33 AM
Morning Purp!
Better than a PERV I guess
For sure although his nickname is one cops use for criminals so...
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 07:04:37 AM
Morning Purp!
Better than a PERV I guess
For sure although his nickname is one cops use for criminals so...
Only TV Cops, real life they call them assholes.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 07:06:06 AM
Morning Purp!
Better than a PERV I guess
For sure although his nickname is one cops use for criminals so...
Well, close to Perp anyway...
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 07:07:05 AM
Morning fellas and Happy Friday to ya!
Now things are starting to pick up.
Morning David, what's crackin'?
Good to hear the storm for tomorrow is changed to a mostly rain event.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 07:08:54 AM
Really disappointed in how the Smoking Monks turned out....well, you don't know if you don't try them.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 23, 2015, 07:10:38 AM
Morning fellas and Happy Friday to ya!
Now things are starting to pick up.
Morning David, what's crackin'?
Still have to do my CF registration as well. We've got a 3rd guy coming with us this year, waiting to hear from a 4th guy.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 07:10:48 AM
Really disappointed in how the Smoking Monks turned out....well, you don't know if you don't try them.
And I appreciate you trying them and reporting the results.  Took one for the Team there.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 07:11:08 AM
Morning fellas and Happy Friday to ya!
Now things are starting to pick up.
Morning David, what's crackin'?
Still have to do my CF registration as well. We've got a 3rd guy coming with us this year, waiting to hear from a 4th guy.
So do I.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 07:11:25 AM
Seems like the AVO changeover housecleaning is in full swing at a number of places.  Shame I don't care for the line.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 07:11:51 AM
Hi guys.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 07:12:07 AM
Morning fellas and Happy Friday to ya!
Now things are starting to pick up.
Morning David, what's crackin'?
Still have to do my CF registration as well. We've got a 3rd guy coming with us this year, waiting to hear from a 4th guy.
I have to revise mine as well.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 07:12:31 AM
Hi guys.
Morning Mayor McCheese!
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 07:13:35 AM
Morning fellas and Happy Friday to ya!
Now things are starting to pick up.
Morning David, what's crackin'?
Still have to do my CF registration as well. We've got a 3rd guy coming with us this year, waiting to hear from a 4th guy.
So do I.
All ya need is airfare.  We'll take care of you.  Flight for you into Newark should be pretty cheap.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: sfish on January 23, 2015, 07:15:07 AM
Morning fellas and Happy Friday to ya!
Now things are starting to pick up.
Morning David, what's crackin'?
Still have to do my CF registration as well. We've got a 3rd guy coming with us this year, waiting to hear from a 4th guy.
Looks like me and Andy this year, what night(s) are you staying over? Or is everybody clearing out on Friday after the event?
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: sfish on January 23, 2015, 07:15:32 AM
Hi guys.
Morning Tony
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: sfish on January 23, 2015, 07:16:11 AM
Morning fellas and Happy Friday to ya!
Now things are starting to pick up.
Morning David, what's crackin'?
Good to hear the storm for tomorrow is changed to a mostly rain event.
Yeah the less snow the better in my book
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: sfish on January 23, 2015, 07:17:17 AM
Really disappointed in how the Smoking Monks turned out....well, you don't know if you don't try them.
Doesn't seem you've had many clunkers
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 07:17:45 AM
Morning fellas and Happy Friday to ya!
Now things are starting to pick up.
Morning David, what's crackin'?
Still have to do my CF registration as well. We've got a 3rd guy coming with us this year, waiting to hear from a 4th guy.
So do I.
All ya need is airfare.  We'll take care of you.  Flight for you into Newark should be pretty cheap.
Airfare is pretty cheap.  I will get it finished this weekend.  Still not sure about Friday or Saturday decisions.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 07:18:11 AM
Morning Tony
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 23, 2015, 07:18:15 AM
Dean, I really like your avi picture, but that topless palm bothers me.
One of the nicest pictures I've taken here.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 23, 2015, 07:19:37 AM
Hi guys.
Good morning Tony.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 07:21:08 AM
Dean, I really like your avi picture, but that topless palm bothers me.
One of the nicest pictures I've taken here.
So what is on your pressing agenda today Dean?
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 07:21:38 AM
Hi guys.
Good morning Tony.
How was your killer day, yesterday?
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 07:22:06 AM
Morning Tony
Hiya Dave.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 07:22:50 AM
Morning fellas and Happy Friday to ya!
Now things are starting to pick up.
Morning David, what's crackin'?
Still have to do my CF registration as well. We've got a 3rd guy coming with us this year, waiting to hear from a 4th guy.
So do I.
All ya need is airfare.  We'll take care of you.  Flight for you into Newark should be pretty cheap.
Airfare is pretty cheap.  I will get it finished this weekend.  Still not sure about Friday or Saturday decisions.
Go with Friday.  Dooooo iiiiiiiit!
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 07:23:44 AM
Hi guys.
Morning Tony
Hello my Jersey brother.  Speaking of Jersey, wonder if Ryan plans to be at CF this year.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 07:24:27 AM
Hi guys.
Morning Mayor McCheese!
How goes it today, NJDave?
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 07:27:41 AM
Guess I will grab some breakfast and hit the road home.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 23, 2015, 07:28:31 AM
Dean, I really like your avi picture, but that topless palm bothers me.
One of the nicest pictures I've taken here.
So what is on your pressing agenda today Dean?
Nothing other than waiting for the garage to call letting me know my Jeep is ready.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: sfish on January 23, 2015, 07:34:09 AM
Hi guys.
Morning Tony
Hello my Jersey brother.  Speaking of Jersey, wonder if Ryan plans to be at CF this year.
Hahahahahahaha!
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: sfish on January 23, 2015, 07:38:34 AM
Morning fellas and Happy Friday to ya!
Now things are starting to pick up.
Morning David, what's crackin'?
Still have to do my CF registration as well. We've got a 3rd guy coming with us this year, waiting to hear from a 4th guy.
So do I.
All ya need is airfare.  We'll take care of you.  Flight for you into Newark should be pretty cheap.
Airfare is pretty cheap.  I will get it finished this weekend.  Still not sure about Friday or Saturday decisions.
Go with Friday.  Dooooo iiiiiiiit!
Anybody else thinking about going to the Tat event?
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 07:46:18 AM
Morning fellas and Happy Friday to ya!
Now things are starting to pick up.
Morning David, what's crackin'?
Still have to do my CF registration as well. We've got a 3rd guy coming with us this year, waiting to hear from a 4th guy.
Looks like me and Andy this year, what night(s) are you staying over? Or is everybody clearing out on Friday after the event?
Just driving up and back Fri.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 23, 2015, 07:47:23 AM
Morning fellas and Happy Friday to ya!
Now things are starting to pick up.
Morning David, what's crackin'?
Still have to do my CF registration as well. We've got a 3rd guy coming with us this year, waiting to hear from a 4th guy.
Looks like me and Andy this year, what night(s) are you staying over? Or is everybody clearing out on Friday after the event?
We do Thursday - Saturday.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: sfish on January 23, 2015, 07:47:40 AM
Morning fellas and Happy Friday to ya!
Now things are starting to pick up.
Morning David, what's crackin'?
Still have to do my CF registration as well. We've got a 3rd guy coming with us this year, waiting to hear from a 4th guy.
Looks like me and Andy this year, what night(s) are you staying over? Or is everybody clearing out on Friday after the event?
Just driving up and back Fri.
Well you're no fun!
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 07:47:55 AM
Hi guys.
Morning Mayor McCheese!
How goes it today, NJDave?
Made it to Friday.  We'll take that as a win.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 07:48:17 AM
Morning fellas and Happy Friday to ya!
Now things are starting to pick up.
Morning David, what's crackin'?
Still have to do my CF registration as well. We've got a 3rd guy coming with us this year, waiting to hear from a 4th guy.
Looks like me and Andy this year, what night(s) are you staying over? Or is everybody clearing out on Friday after the event?
Just driving up and back Fri.
Well you're no fun!
TWSS.....then left
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 07:49:16 AM
Hi guys.
Morning Tony
Hello my Jersey brother.  Speaking of Jersey, wonder if Ryan plans to be at CF this year.
I'll have to check his facebook page and see if his wife is pregnant again...
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 23, 2015, 07:53:41 AM
Morning fellas and Happy Friday to ya!
Now things are starting to pick up.
Morning David, what's crackin'?
Still have to do my CF registration as well. We've got a 3rd guy coming with us this year, waiting to hear from a 4th guy.
So do I.
All ya need is airfare.  We'll take care of you.  Flight for you into Newark should be pretty cheap.
Airfare is pretty cheap.  I will get it finished this weekend.  Still not sure about Friday or Saturday decisions.
Go with Friday.  Dooooo iiiiiiiit!
Anybody else thinking about going to the Tat event?
I'll hopefully be on the golf course then.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 23, 2015, 07:53:49 AM
Jesus, like driving on a fucking ice rink today...safe and at work - mornin BotL!
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 07:56:14 AM
Souds like Friday is the day, seems like that was Beans day too.  Will finish the process this weekend.  Got to get air travel coordinated with Bean
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 07:56:54 AM
Jesus, like driving on a fucking ice rink today...safe and at work - mornin BotL!
Morning Iceman, glad you made it safe.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 23, 2015, 07:57:50 AM
Jesus, like driving on a fucking ice rink today...safe and at work - mornin BotL!
Morning Iceman, glad you made it safe.
Driving 15mph, no joke, was fishtailing going any faster...time to un-clench the butthole and get ready for a good corporate fucking ;)
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 23, 2015, 07:59:03 AM
Jesus, like driving on a fucking ice rink today...safe and at work - mornin BotL!
Morning Iceman, glad you made it safe.
Driving 15mph, no joke, was fishtailing going any faster...time to un-clench the butthole and get ready for a good corporate fucking ;)
At least it's pay day. Morning Shaun.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 08:00:20 AM
Jesus, like driving on a fucking ice rink today...safe and at work - mornin BotL!
Morning Iceman, glad you made it safe.
Driving 15mph, no joke, was fishtailing going any faster...time to un-clench the butthole and get ready for a good corporate fucking ;)
Just bend over and take it like a man.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 08:01:26 AM
The Ball Boy must have done it.   ::)
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 08:01:52 AM
Hi guys.
Morning Mayor McCheese!
How goes it today, NJDave?
Made it to Friday.  We'll take that as a win.
I hear that.  This was a strange week at work.  A lot of backroom meetings and discussions of rebadging us to a consulting company.  I hope it's slow enough for me to work on my resume next week.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 08:02:55 AM
Jesus, like driving on a fucking ice rink today...safe and at work - mornin BotL!
Morning Iceman, glad you made it safe.
+1
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 23, 2015, 08:03:08 AM
Hi guys.
Morning Mayor McCheese!
How goes it today, NJDave?
Made it to Friday.  We'll take that as a win.
I hear that.  This was a strange week at work.  A lot of backroom meetings and discussions of rebadging us to a consulting company.  I hope it's slow enough for me to work on my resume next week.
Consultants eh?  Hope they give you the nice pay, low hours, and work from home those guys get! ;)
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 08:03:18 AM
Hi guys.
Morning Mayor McCheese!
How goes it today, NJDave?
Made it to Friday.  We'll take that as a win.
I hear that.  This was a strange week at work.  A lot of backroom meetings and discussions of rebadging us to a consulting company.  I hope it's slow enough for me to work on my resume next week.
Been there before.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 08:04:30 AM
Hi guys.
Morning Mayor McCheese!
How goes it today, NJDave?
Made it to Friday.  We'll take that as a win.
I hear that.  This was a strange week at work.  A lot of backroom meetings and discussions of rebadging us to a consulting company.  I hope it's slow enough for me to work on my resume next week.
Consultants eh?  Hope they give you the nice pay, low hours, and work from home those guys get! ;)
That's right 50% pay raise and healthy bonus structure right up front
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 08:04:51 AM
Jesus, like driving on a fucking ice rink today...safe and at work - mornin BotL!
Morning Iceman, glad you made it safe.
Driving 15mph, no joke, was fishtailing going any faster...time to un-clench the butthole and get ready for a good corporate fucking ;)
They prefer you tighter so don't go unpuckering just yet.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 08:08:47 AM
Breakfast done time to hit the highway.  Later, have a good day all.  CG & Tony lube up and enjoy your fukings it is much easier that way.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 23, 2015, 08:29:29 AM
Corporate ass rapings have derailed the banter. Who would've thought?
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 23, 2015, 08:32:26 AM
Morning men.  Really don't feel like working.  Preaching to the choir?  Can I get an amen?
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 08:34:34 AM
Really disappointed in how the Smoking Monks turned out....well, you don't know if you don't try them.
And I appreciate you trying them and reporting the results.  Took one for the Team there.
You can give your's to you BIL, he'll like them.  (unless you're curious of course)
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 08:37:44 AM
Jesus, like driving on a fucking ice rink today...safe and at work - mornin BotL!
Did you score again?
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 08:43:23 AM
Morning men.  Really don't feel like working.  Preaching to the choir?  Can I get an amen?
Amen there brother...and I'll add an Hallelujah!
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 23, 2015, 08:43:45 AM
Morning men.  Really don't feel like working.  Preaching to the choir?  Can I get an amen?
Amen there brother...and I'll add an Hallelujah!
Mornin Bean and Daves
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 23, 2015, 08:43:52 AM
Morning men.  Really don't feel like working.  Preaching to the choir?  Can I get an amen?
not from me, I don't work.
morning Mark.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 23, 2015, 08:45:02 AM
morning Shaun.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 08:46:11 AM
Morning men.  Really don't feel like working.  Preaching to the choir?  Can I get an amen?
Bean, got good news and bad news for travel next week.  The storm that could have left over a foot of snow on Sat. changed course, so it will start as snow and go to rain.  You won't have that mess to deal with.  On the other hand, there should be light snow for your arrival and temps will not get above freezing all week.  Not Yellowstar weather clearly, but chilly for normal folk.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 23, 2015, 08:47:06 AM
Morning men.  Really don't feel like working.  Preaching to the choir?  Can I get an amen?
Amen there brother...and I'll add an Hallelujah!
Let's just retire.  Can't afford to do it by myself yet, but if you and I moved in with Dean, bet we could make it work.  The warden and I will take the tent, in which case it will likely just be me in the tent.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 08:48:45 AM
Morning men.  Really don't feel like working.  Preaching to the choir?  Can I get an amen?
not from me, I don't work.
morning Mark.
Well there is the chauffering, internet repair, roof and groundskeeping, and of course shithouse purging.
About the same as the rest of us when you think about it...
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 23, 2015, 08:48:51 AM
Morning men.  Really don't feel like working.  Preaching to the choir?  Can I get an amen?
Amen there brother...and I'll add an Hallelujah!
Let's just retire.  Can't afford to do it by myself yet, but if you and I moved in with Dean, bet we could make it work.  The warden and I will take the tent, in which case it will likely just be me in the tent.
Better get another wifi router.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 23, 2015, 08:48:51 AM
Morning men.  Really don't feel like working.  Preaching to the choir?  Can I get an amen?
Bean, got good news and bad news for travel next week.  The storm that could have left over a foot of snow on Sat. changed course, so it will start as snow and go to rain.  You won't have that mess to deal with.  On the other hand, there should be light snow for your arrival and temps will not get above freezing all week.  Not Yellowstar weather clearly, but chilly for normal folk.
Yeah, saw that.  Will be interesting driving up from PHL at midnight Monday.  Hopefully I'm the only idiot on the road at that hour.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 08:49:59 AM
Morning men.  Really don't feel like working.  Preaching to the choir?  Can I get an amen?
Amen there brother...and I'll add an Hallelujah!
Let's just retire.  Can't afford to do it by myself yet, but if you and I moved in with Dean, bet we could make it work.  The warden and I will take the tent, in which case it will likely just be me in the tent.
Sounding more and more like a plan!
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 23, 2015, 08:50:16 AM
"This letter is to inform you that the warranty period has been extended for Window Lift Plate repairs on your Chrysler Group LLC Jeep Liberty to 7 years from the vehicle’s original in service date with no mileage limitation. This extended warranty coverage applies to Jeep Liberty model years 2006–2007.

We are extending the warranty period for Window Lift Plate repairs because some vehicles have experienced repeat concerns with window components … If you are experiencing the conditions as described in this warranty extension within 7 years from the vehicle’s in service date, simply contact your dealer to have the repairs performed.

If you have already experienced this window regulator concern and have paid to have it repaired, you may be eligible to receive a reimbursement.

If you have questions or need any assistance, please contact your dealer or the Chrysler Customer Assistance Center between the hours of 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM, EST. They can be reached at 1–877–426–5337.

Chrysler is taking this action to demonstrate its commitment to your continued satisfaction.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 23, 2015, 08:50:27 AM
Morning men.  Really don't feel like working.  Preaching to the choir?  Can I get an amen?
not from me, I don't work.
morning Mark.
Well there is the chauffering, internet repair, roof and groundskeeping, and of course shithouse purging.
About the same as the rest of us when you think about it...
But all the grilling and golfing and the landlady's titties, sort of balances out.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 08:54:05 AM
Morning men.  Really don't feel like working.  Preaching to the choir?  Can I get an amen?
Amen there brother...and I'll add an Hallelujah!
Let's just retire.  Can't afford to do it by myself yet, but if you and I moved in with Dean, bet we could make it work.  The warden and I will take the tent, in which case it will likely just be me in the tent.
Better get another wifi router.
We'll just use Deans HotSpot.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 23, 2015, 08:55:57 AM
Morning men.  Really don't feel like working.  Preaching to the choir?  Can I get an amen?
not from me, I don't work.
morning Mark.
Rub it in!  Mornin Dean!
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 23, 2015, 08:56:56 AM
Morning men.  Really don't feel like working.  Preaching to the choir?  Can I get an amen?
not from me, I don't work.
morning Mark.
Rub it in!  Mornin Dean!
Indeed.  Got a conference call to get ready for. FML.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 23, 2015, 08:59:19 AM
[...]

FUCK !
because I am not the original owner I am not covered under the warranty, and there is no recall.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 09:01:21 AM
Morning men.  Really don't feel like working.  Preaching to the choir?  Can I get an amen?
Bean, got good news and bad news for travel next week.  The storm that could have left over a foot of snow on Sat. changed course, so it will start as snow and go to rain.  You won't have that mess to deal with.  On the other hand, there should be light snow for your arrival and temps will not get above freezing all week.  Not Yellowstar weather clearly, but chilly for normal folk.
Yeah, saw that.  Will be interesting driving up from PHL at midnight Monday.  Hopefully I'm the only idiot on the road at that hour.
Actually exit out of the airport is easy then straight shot up I-95.  At that hour should take you about 30 min. to the hotel.  Did you book one yet?
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 23, 2015, 09:03:52 AM
Morning men.  Really don't feel like working.  Preaching to the choir?  Can I get an amen?
Bean, got good news and bad news for travel next week.  The storm that could have left over a foot of snow on Sat. changed course, so it will start as snow and go to rain.  You won't have that mess to deal with.  On the other hand, there should be light snow for your arrival and temps will not get above freezing all week.  Not Yellowstar weather clearly, but chilly for normal folk.
Yeah, saw that.  Will be interesting driving up from PHL at midnight Monday.  Hopefully I'm the only idiot on the road at that hour.
Actually exit out of the airport is easy then straight shot up I-95.  At that hour should take you about 30 min. to the hotel.  Did you book one yet?
Yep, staying in Lansdale first three nights and near PHL Thur night so I can catch my early morning flight.  I'll PM you.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 09:09:49 AM
[...]

Nothing in that statement says original owner (I'm sure it's somewhere in the fine print).  Call 'em up and give 'em hell anyway.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 23, 2015, 09:11:25 AM
[...]

Sonsabitches!
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: sfish on January 23, 2015, 09:13:30 AM
Morning fellas and Happy Friday to ya!
Now things are starting to pick up.
Morning David, what's crackin'?
Still have to do my CF registration as well. We've got a 3rd guy coming with us this year, waiting to hear from a 4th guy.
So do I.
All ya need is airfare.  We'll take care of you.  Flight for you into Newark should be pretty cheap.
Airfare is pretty cheap.  I will get it finished this weekend.  Still not sure about Friday or Saturday decisions.
Go with Friday.  Dooooo iiiiiiiit!
Anybody else thinking about going to the Tat event?
I'll hopefully be on the golf course then.
I thought you weren't playing this year, or did you find another course?
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 23, 2015, 09:19:00 AM
Good morning cigar tycoons...
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 23, 2015, 09:23:35 AM
Good morning cigar tycoons...
DAD!!!
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 09:24:53 AM
Good morning cigar tycoons...
Rolling in bright and early BD.  Good Morning.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 23, 2015, 09:26:43 AM
[...]

I did, that's how I found out about no recall and having to incur the charges. where's Lee Iacocca when you need him?
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 23, 2015, 09:27:29 AM
Good morning cigar tycoons...
morning Dad.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 23, 2015, 09:30:51 AM
Morning fellas and Happy Friday to ya!
Now things are starting to pick up.
Morning David, what's crackin'?
Still have to do my CF registration as well. We've got a 3rd guy coming with us this year, waiting to hear from a 4th guy.
So do I.
All ya need is airfare.  We'll take care of you.  Flight for you into Newark should be pretty cheap.
Airfare is pretty cheap.  I will get it finished this weekend.  Still not sure about Friday or Saturday decisions.
Go with Friday.  Dooooo iiiiiiiit!
Anybody else thinking about going to the Tat event?
I'll hopefully be on the golf course then.
I thought you weren't playing this year, or did you find another course?
Found another course just down the road - http://www.mountainlaurelgolfclub.com/index.php
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 09:30:54 AM
Morning men.  Really don't feel like working.  Preaching to the choir?  Can I get an amen?
Bean, got good news and bad news for travel next week.  The storm that could have left over a foot of snow on Sat. changed course, so it will start as snow and go to rain.  You won't have that mess to deal with.  On the other hand, there should be light snow for your arrival and temps will not get above freezing all week.  Not Yellowstar weather clearly, but chilly for normal folk.
Yeah, saw that.  Will be interesting driving up from PHL at midnight Monday.  Hopefully I'm the only idiot on the road at that hour.
Actually exit out of the airport is easy then straight shot up I-95.  At that hour should take you about 30 min. to the hotel.  Did you book one yet?
Let me correct that, Lansdale is a bit off the beaten path....
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 09:32:22 AM
[...]

Yea, Lee would have made it right...but that's when it was a 'Murican company.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 23, 2015, 09:35:02 AM
[...]

agreed.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 09:35:36 AM
[...]

....instead of Italian commies.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 23, 2015, 09:48:21 AM
where the hell did Dad go?
just post and run?
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 23, 2015, 09:51:27 AM
where the hell did Dad go?
just post and run?
His wife's lingerie must've gotten caught in the toaster oven.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 23, 2015, 09:51:55 AM
where the hell did Dad go?
just post and run?
His wife's lingerie must've gotten caught in the toaster oven.
Could be washing his 'equipment'
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 23, 2015, 09:56:48 AM
my Jeep is done. be back sometime, $499.17 lighter.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 23, 2015, 09:57:53 AM
where the hell did Dad go?
just post and run?
His wife's lingerie must've gotten caught in the toaster oven.
Could be washing his 'equipment'
just as long as his buddy didn't stop by again with a bottle.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 23, 2015, 09:59:44 AM
where the hell did Dad go?
just post and run?
His wife's lingerie must've gotten caught in the toaster oven.
Pot pie for breakfast.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 23, 2015, 09:59:52 AM
my Jeep is done. be back sometime, $499.17 lighter.
Oof
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 10:01:16 AM
where the hell did Dad go?
just post and run?
His wife's lingerie must've gotten caught in the toaster oven.
...or had an Ambien breakfast to make...
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 23, 2015, 10:04:26 AM
where the hell did Dad go?
just post and run?
I was writing up a story.. :)
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 23, 2015, 10:05:38 AM
I used to work in the Graphic Art Department at AT&T (used to be S.W.B.T.)  There were 16 women, and 3 men in the department.  One day the 2nd level supervisor (woman) went to use the color copier, and when she lifted the lid she found a photo of a nude woman left on the copier.  She became enraged.  She sent out an e-mail to all announcing her outrage, and demanded that who ever owned the photo should come forward and collect it.  No one came forward.  After 3 days, she sent out another e-mail stating the same.  A week went by and still no one came forward.  On the second week, the supervisor announced that if no one came forward, she would start taking away office privileges.  We had allot of privileges and no one wanted that.  Everyone in the office started trying to deduce who could have left the photo on the copier.  One of the men was gay, so he was emiminated.  All of the women came to the conclusion that it had to have been me or the other guy.  By the end of the secnod week, everyone started coming to me wanting me to admit that I had left the photo, even the other suspected guy.  At the beginning of the third week, the supervisor announced that one of our privileges would be taken away. Later that afternoon, she sent out another e-mail saying that some one had come forward, and every thing went back to normal.  It turned out that one of the women in our office was a lesbian and it was her photo.  I still can't figure out why everyone thought it was me...?
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 10:07:31 AM
OK, ready to banter.  Anyone still on?
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 23, 2015, 10:11:09 AM
OK, ready to banter.  Anyone still on?
Morning, Uncle Tony. Able to sit down properly yet?
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 10:11:44 AM
[...]

Tweet about it and see if you can't get a bunch of folks to re-tweet so that Chrysler reaches out to you and makes good.  You gotta use social media these days to get your justice.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 23, 2015, 10:13:22 AM
where the hell did Dad go?
just post and run?
His wife's lingerie must've gotten caught in the toaster oven.
Yikes, that's a terrible thought.  Years back, a friend of mine accidently caught my dog on fire thou.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 10:14:34 AM
[...]
Automatically blame the poor guys...
...I would have never thought of you Dad....honest!
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 10:15:44 AM
where the hell did Dad go?
just post and run?
His wife's lingerie must've gotten caught in the toaster oven.
Yikes, that's a terrible thought.  Years back, a friend of mine accidently caught my dog on fire thou.
You have very interesting friends.  I hope he at least brought bourbon.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 10:16:45 AM
OK, ready to banter.  Anyone still on?
Morning, Uncle Tony. Able to sit down properly yet?
Because of the hemorrhoids or the ass fucking?  Either way, the answer is no.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 10:18:37 AM
If you want to see what has been publically written about your place of employment, go to glassdoor.com.   My employer is reviewed pretty brutally...and deservedly so.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 10:19:06 AM
[...]
As I was reading your post, I assumed it was one of the women that left the photo on the copier.  But I still suspect you gave her the photo so that she could make a copy for herself.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 23, 2015, 10:19:12 AM
my Jeep is done. be back sometime, $499.17 lighter.
Geez, I really hate repair bills.  I am making some headway thou.  I took my new tv money and paid off my Firestone bill, and took my truck money and pretty darn close paid off my Visa charge.  I even have a coupon for a free one topping pizza that I have to buy by January 25th.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 10:20:54 AM
OK, ready to banter.  Anyone still on?
Morning, Uncle Tony. Able to sit down properly yet?
Because of the hemorrhoids or the ass fucking?  Either way, the answer is no.
Don't you have a company issued seat donut?  ....or did you think that was for eating as well?
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 23, 2015, 10:21:17 AM
where the hell did Dad go?
just post and run?
His wife's lingerie must've gotten caught in the toaster oven.
Yikes, that's a terrible thought.  Years back, a friend of mine accidently caught my dog on fire thou.
You have very interesting friends.  I hope he at least brought bourbon.
Probably how the dog got set afire.

Morning, muchachos. For whatever reason, the Oxy is really hammering me this morning. Feel like I'm encased in a giant jello shot. I should be enjoying it more than I am.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 23, 2015, 10:21:18 AM
[...]

Good thinking...!
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 10:22:17 AM
my Jeep is done. be back sometime, $499.17 lighter.
Geez, I really hate repair bills.  I am making some headway thou.  I took my new tv money and paid off my Firestone bill, and took my truck money and pretty darn close paid off my Visa charge.  I even have a coupon for a free one topping pizza that I have to buy by January 25th.
So how are you going to pay for your truck and buy your TV?
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 23, 2015, 10:23:34 AM
OK, ready to banter.  Anyone still on?
Morning, Uncle Tony. Able to sit down properly yet?
Because of the hemorrhoids or the ass fucking?  Either way, the answer is no.
Don't you have a company issued seat donut?  ....or did you think that was for eating as well?
Oh my God, are we really talking about Tony's hemorrhoids, or am I just high?
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 10:23:45 AM
where the hell did Dad go?
just post and run?
His wife's lingerie must've gotten caught in the toaster oven.
Yikes, that's a terrible thought.  Years back, a friend of mine accidently caught my dog on fire thou.
You have very interesting friends.  I hope he at least brought bourbon.
Probably how the dog got set afire.

Morning, muchachos. For whatever reason, the Oxy is really hammering me this morning. Feel like I'm encased in a giant jello shot. I should be enjoying it more than I am.
Funny thing about the often abused drugs...If you take them when you need them, it's hard to understand what's recreational about them.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 23, 2015, 10:24:14 AM
where the hell did Dad go?
just post and run?
His wife's lingerie must've gotten caught in the toaster oven.
Yikes, that's a terrible thought.  Years back, a friend of mine accidently caught my dog on fire thou.
You have very interesting friends.  I hope he at least brought bourbon.
Actually it was a pot related accident.  The dog shouldn't have tried to take his hit out of turn.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 10:24:42 AM
where the hell did Dad go?
just post and run?
His wife's lingerie must've gotten caught in the toaster oven.
Yikes, that's a terrible thought.  Years back, a friend of mine accidently caught my dog on fire thou.
You have very interesting friends.  I hope he at least brought bourbon.
Probably how the dog got set afire.

Morning, muchachos. For whatever reason, the Oxy is really hammering me this morning. Feel like I'm encased in a giant jello shot. I should be enjoying it more than I am.
Just chill and coast for the day.  You'll get through this.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 10:25:13 AM
OK, ready to banter.  Anyone still on?
Morning, Uncle Tony. Able to sit down properly yet?
Because of the hemorrhoids or the ass fucking?  Either way, the answer is no.
Don't you have a company issued seat donut?  ....or did you think that was for eating as well?
Budget cuts.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 10:26:27 AM
OK, ready to banter.  Anyone still on?
Morning, Uncle Tony. Able to sit down properly yet?
Because of the hemorrhoids or the ass fucking?  Either way, the answer is no.
Don't you have a company issued seat donut?  ....or did you think that was for eating as well?
Oh my God, are we really talking about Tony's hemorrhoids, or am I just high?
You're high.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 23, 2015, 10:27:21 AM
where the hell did Dad go?
just post and run?
His wife's lingerie must've gotten caught in the toaster oven.
Yikes, that's a terrible thought.  Years back, a friend of mine accidently caught my dog on fire thou.
You have very interesting friends.  I hope he at least brought bourbon.
Probably how the dog got set afire.

Morning, muchachos. For whatever reason, the Oxy is really hammering me this morning. Feel like I'm encased in a giant jello shot. I should be enjoying it more than I am.
Good morning Bret...
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 23, 2015, 10:28:10 AM
where the hell did Dad go?
just post and run?
His wife's lingerie must've gotten caught in the toaster oven.
Yikes, that's a terrible thought.  Years back, a friend of mine accidently caught my dog on fire thou.
You have very interesting friends.  I hope he at least brought bourbon.
Actually it was a pot related accident.  The dog shouldn't have tried to take his hit out of turn.
HA.  I would have expected that from a cat, but not a dog.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 10:28:19 AM
Where the hell did yellowstar go?  Tongue stuck to a lightpost or writing up todays menu?
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 23, 2015, 10:29:39 AM
my Jeep is done. be back sometime, $499.17 lighter.
Geez, I really hate repair bills.  I am making some headway thou.  I took my new tv money and paid off my Firestone bill, and took my truck money and pretty darn close paid off my Visa charge.  I even have a coupon for a free one topping pizza that I have to buy by January 25th.
So how are you going to pay for your truck and buy your TV?
I think I have about $900 left on my Visa, so when I get that paid off I can charge it.. :)
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 23, 2015, 10:29:55 AM
OK, ready to banter.  Anyone still on?
Morning, Uncle Tony. Able to sit down properly yet?
Because of the hemorrhoids or the ass fucking?  Either way, the answer is no.
Don't you have a company issued seat donut?  ....or did you think that was for eating as well?
Oh my God, are we really talking about Tony's hemorrhoids, or am I just high?
Think that was my fault for being way too non-specific with my question. Haha.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 23, 2015, 10:30:21 AM
[...]
LOL!!  Awesome story!
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 23, 2015, 10:33:07 AM
[...]
Yelp, it's true...  Now I have to type up the one about setting the dog on fire...
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 10:33:43 AM
[...]
So did she get fired or did you guys become good friends and start sharing photo albums?
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 10:34:07 AM
Where the hell did yellowstar go?  Tongue stuck to a lightpost or writing up todays menu?
I'm betting on the latter.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 23, 2015, 10:34:10 AM
My wife is home, so now I need to take a break and make her French toast.  Be back in awhile.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 23, 2015, 10:36:44 AM
[...]
Normally in an art department it wouldn't have been that big of a deal, but the supervisor was appointed to our department and wasn't an artist.  The whole thing got dropped, other than everyone knew not to do it.  Thank god she was scared to come into my darkroom.. :)
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 23, 2015, 10:49:46 AM
where the hell did Dad go?
just post and run?
His wife's lingerie must've gotten caught in the toaster oven.
Yikes, that's a terrible thought.  Years back, a friend of mine accidently caught my dog on fire thou.
You have very interesting friends.  I hope he at least brought bourbon.
Probably how the dog got set afire.

Morning, muchachos. For whatever reason, the Oxy is really hammering me this morning. Feel like I'm encased in a giant jello shot. I should be enjoying it more than I am.
Just chill and coast for the day.  You'll get through this.
Yeah...wait, isn't that what I do every day?
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 23, 2015, 10:50:20 AM
where the hell did Dad go?
just post and run?
His wife's lingerie must've gotten caught in the toaster oven.
Yikes, that's a terrible thought.  Years back, a friend of mine accidently caught my dog on fire thou.
You have very interesting friends.  I hope he at least brought bourbon.
Probably how the dog got set afire.

Morning, muchachos. For whatever reason, the Oxy is really hammering me this morning. Feel like I'm encased in a giant jello shot. I should be enjoying it more than I am.
Good morning Bret...
Morning, BD.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: sfish on January 23, 2015, 10:54:34 AM
ALMANAC TEQUILA BARREL NOIR BEER

We all know that the relationship between an American Stout and a bourbon barrel can yield fantastic results, but what you might not know is that time in a Tequila barrel can be equally impressive. Tequila … (Read more)

http://uncrate.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=125c5c5823653b64c4aee90cc&id=9127b7fd25&e=51b52bcc36
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 11:07:02 AM
where the hell did Dad go?
just post and run?
His wife's lingerie must've gotten caught in the toaster oven.
Yikes, that's a terrible thought.  Years back, a friend of mine accidently caught my dog on fire thou.
You have very interesting friends.  I hope he at least brought bourbon.
Probably how the dog got set afire.

Morning, muchachos. For whatever reason, the Oxy is really hammering me this morning. Feel like I'm encased in a giant jello shot. I should be enjoying it more than I am.
Just chill and coast for the day.  You'll get through this.
Yeah...wait, isn't that what I do every day?
It's what we all do.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 11:08:39 AM
ALMANAC TEQUILA BARREL NOIR BEER

We all know that the relationship between an American Stout and a bourbon barrel can yield fantastic results, but what you might not know is that time in a Tequila barrel can be equally impressive. Tequila … (Read more)

http://uncrate.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=125c5c5823653b64c4aee90cc&id=9127b7fd25&e=51b52bcc36
Have you tried it?
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: sfish on January 23, 2015, 11:12:47 AM
ALMANAC TEQUILA BARREL NOIR BEER

We all know that the relationship between an American Stout and a bourbon barrel can yield fantastic results, but what you might not know is that time in a Tequila barrel can be equally impressive. Tequila … (Read more)

http://uncrate.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=125c5c5823653b64c4aee90cc&id=9127b7fd25&e=51b52bcc36
Have you tried it?
No but I'll put it on the radar, sounds interesting
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 11:13:51 AM
ALMANAC TEQUILA BARREL NOIR BEER

We all know that the relationship between an American Stout and a bourbon barrel can yield fantastic results, but what you might not know is that time in a Tequila barrel can be equally impressive. Tequila … (Read more)

http://uncrate.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=125c5c5823653b64c4aee90cc&id=9127b7fd25&e=51b52bcc36
Have you tried it?
No but I'll put it on the radar, sounds interesting
It does sound interesting.  Wonder how it will pair with a DE Smoking Monk cigar?
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: sfish on January 23, 2015, 11:18:24 AM
ALMANAC TEQUILA BARREL NOIR BEER

We all know that the relationship between an American Stout and a bourbon barrel can yield fantastic results, but what you might not know is that time in a Tequila barrel can be equally impressive. Tequila … (Read more)

http://uncrate.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=125c5c5823653b64c4aee90cc&id=9127b7fd25&e=51b52bcc36
Have you tried it?
No but I'll put it on the radar, sounds interesting
It does sound interesting.  Wonder how it will pair with a DE Smoking Monk cigar?
Sounds like we know the answer to that one already
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 11:20:10 AM
ALMANAC TEQUILA BARREL NOIR BEER

We all know that the relationship between an American Stout and a bourbon barrel can yield fantastic results, but what you might not know is that time in a Tequila barrel can be equally impressive. Tequila … (Read more)

http://uncrate.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=125c5c5823653b64c4aee90cc&id=9127b7fd25&e=51b52bcc36
Have you tried it?
No but I'll put it on the radar, sounds interesting
It does sound interesting.  Wonder how it will pair with a DE Smoking Monk cigar?
Sounds like we know the answer to that one already
Are you gonna give yours back to Dave?
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: sfish on January 23, 2015, 11:22:27 AM
ALMANAC TEQUILA BARREL NOIR BEER

We all know that the relationship between an American Stout and a bourbon barrel can yield fantastic results, but what you might not know is that time in a Tequila barrel can be equally impressive. Tequila … (Read more)

http://uncrate.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=125c5c5823653b64c4aee90cc&id=9127b7fd25&e=51b52bcc36
Have you tried it?
No but I'll put it on the radar, sounds interesting
It does sound interesting.  Wonder how it will pair with a DE Smoking Monk cigar?
Sounds like we know the answer to that one already
Are you gonna give yours back to Dave?
Of course not, that would be rude.

I'll make Andy smoke it
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 11:23:40 AM
ALMANAC TEQUILA BARREL NOIR BEER

We all know that the relationship between an American Stout and a bourbon barrel can yield fantastic results, but what you might not know is that time in a Tequila barrel can be equally impressive. Tequila … (Read more)

http://uncrate.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=125c5c5823653b64c4aee90cc&id=9127b7fd25&e=51b52bcc36
Have you tried it?
No but I'll put it on the radar, sounds interesting
It does sound interesting.  Wonder how it will pair with a DE Smoking Monk cigar?
Sounds like we know the answer to that one already
Are you gonna give yours back to Dave?
Of course not, that would be rude.

I'll make Andy smoke it
You pissed at Andy?
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: sfish on January 23, 2015, 11:27:01 AM
ALMANAC TEQUILA BARREL NOIR BEER

We all know that the relationship between an American Stout and a bourbon barrel can yield fantastic results, but what you might not know is that time in a Tequila barrel can be equally impressive. Tequila … (Read more)

http://uncrate.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=125c5c5823653b64c4aee90cc&id=9127b7fd25&e=51b52bcc36
Have you tried it?
No but I'll put it on the radar, sounds interesting
It does sound interesting.  Wonder how it will pair with a DE Smoking Monk cigar?
Sounds like we know the answer to that one already
Are you gonna give yours back to Dave?
Of course not, that would be rude.

I'll make Andy smoke it
You pissed at Andy?
Was the cigar that bad?
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 11:29:38 AM
ALMANAC TEQUILA BARREL NOIR BEER

We all know that the relationship between an American Stout and a bourbon barrel can yield fantastic results, but what you might not know is that time in a Tequila barrel can be equally impressive. Tequila … (Read more)

http://uncrate.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=125c5c5823653b64c4aee90cc&id=9127b7fd25&e=51b52bcc36
Have you tried it?
No but I'll put it on the radar, sounds interesting
It does sound interesting.  Wonder how it will pair with a DE Smoking Monk cigar?
Think the tequila beer is in the second issue set.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 11:31:08 AM
My wife is home, so now I need to take a break and make her French toast.  Be back in awhile.
Wonder what BD's version of "French Toast" is...?
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 11:33:07 AM
ALMANAC TEQUILA BARREL NOIR BEER

We all know that the relationship between an American Stout and a bourbon barrel can yield fantastic results, but what you might not know is that time in a Tequila barrel can be equally impressive. Tequila … (Read more)

http://uncrate.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=125c5c5823653b64c4aee90cc&id=9127b7fd25&e=51b52bcc36
Have you tried it?
No but I'll put it on the radar, sounds interesting
It does sound interesting.  Wonder how it will pair with a DE Smoking Monk cigar?
Sounds like we know the answer to that one already
Are you gonna give yours back to Dave?
Of course not, that would be rude.

I'll make Andy smoke it
You pissed at Andy?
Was the cigar that bad?
No it wasn't.  If you like pipes, you might enjoy it.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 11:33:56 AM
My wife is home, so now I need to take a break and make her French toast.  Be back in awhile.
Wonder what BD's version of "French Toast" is...?
I just shivered at the thought.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 11:35:57 AM
ALMANAC TEQUILA BARREL NOIR BEER

We all know that the relationship between an American Stout and a bourbon barrel can yield fantastic results, but what you might not know is that time in a Tequila barrel can be equally impressive. Tequila … (Read more)

http://uncrate.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=125c5c5823653b64c4aee90cc&id=9127b7fd25&e=51b52bcc36
Have you tried it?
No but I'll put it on the radar, sounds interesting
It does sound interesting.  Wonder how it will pair with a DE Smoking Monk cigar?
Sounds like we know the answer to that one already
Are you gonna give yours back to Dave?
Of course not, that would be rude.

I'll make Andy smoke it
You pissed at Andy?
Was the cigar that bad?
Depends.....tasted like a Drew "Natural" with a sweetened tip (although not infused and no mention of a sweetened tip).  You got a couple of free ones, try one out if you are curious.  Just not a profile for me.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 11:37:13 AM
ALMANAC TEQUILA BARREL NOIR BEER

We all know that the relationship between an American Stout and a bourbon barrel can yield fantastic results, but what you might not know is that time in a Tequila barrel can be equally impressive. Tequila … (Read more)

http://uncrate.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=125c5c5823653b64c4aee90cc&id=9127b7fd25&e=51b52bcc36
Have you tried it?
No but I'll put it on the radar, sounds interesting
It does sound interesting.  Wonder how it will pair with a DE Smoking Monk cigar?
Sounds like we know the answer to that one already
Are you gonna give yours back to Dave?
Of course not, that would be rude.

I'll make Andy smoke it
You pissed at Andy?
No, it would be in Andy's wheelhouse.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: sfish on January 23, 2015, 11:38:52 AM
ALMANAC TEQUILA BARREL NOIR BEER

We all know that the relationship between an American Stout and a bourbon barrel can yield fantastic results, but what you might not know is that time in a Tequila barrel can be equally impressive. Tequila … (Read more)

http://uncrate.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=125c5c5823653b64c4aee90cc&id=9127b7fd25&e=51b52bcc36
Have you tried it?
No but I'll put it on the radar, sounds interesting
It does sound interesting.  Wonder how it will pair with a DE Smoking Monk cigar?
Sounds like we know the answer to that one already
Are you gonna give yours back to Dave?
Of course not, that would be rude.

I'll make Andy smoke it
You pissed at Andy?
No, it would be in Andy's wheelhouse.
It might be, he likes the infused stuff
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 11:54:39 AM
ALMANAC TEQUILA BARREL NOIR BEER

We all know that the relationship between an American Stout and a bourbon barrel can yield fantastic results, but what you might not know is that time in a Tequila barrel can be equally impressive. Tequila … (Read more)

http://uncrate.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=125c5c5823653b64c4aee90cc&id=9127b7fd25&e=51b52bcc36
Have you tried it?
No but I'll put it on the radar, sounds interesting
It does sound interesting.  Wonder how it will pair with a DE Smoking Monk cigar?
Sounds like we know the answer to that one already
Are you gonna give yours back to Dave?
Of course not, that would be rude.

I'll make Andy smoke it
You pissed at Andy?
No, it would be in Andy's wheelhouse.
It might be, he likes the infused stuff
You ever had a Natural Fishy?
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 12:12:38 PM
ALMANAC TEQUILA BARREL NOIR BEER

We all know that the relationship between an American Stout and a bourbon barrel can yield fantastic results, but what you might not know is that time in a Tequila barrel can be equally impressive. Tequila … (Read more)

http://uncrate.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=125c5c5823653b64c4aee90cc&id=9127b7fd25&e=51b52bcc36
Have you tried it?
No but I'll put it on the radar, sounds interesting
It does sound interesting.  Wonder how it will pair with a DE Smoking Monk cigar?
Sounds like we know the answer to that one already
Are you gonna give yours back to Dave?
Of course not, that would be rude.

I'll make Andy smoke it
You pissed at Andy?
No, it would be in Andy's wheelhouse.
It might be, he likes the infused stuff
You ever had a Natural Fishy?
Geez....was that a personal question??
Maybe I better check the Urban Dictionary....
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 12:20:35 PM
ALMANAC TEQUILA BARREL NOIR BEER

We all know that the relationship between an American Stout and a bourbon barrel can yield fantastic results, but what you might not know is that time in a Tequila barrel can be equally impressive. Tequila … (Read more)

http://uncrate.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=125c5c5823653b64c4aee90cc&id=9127b7fd25&e=51b52bcc36
Have you tried it?
No but I'll put it on the radar, sounds interesting
It does sound interesting.  Wonder how it will pair with a DE Smoking Monk cigar?
Sounds like we know the answer to that one already
Are you gonna give yours back to Dave?
Of course not, that would be rude.

I'll make Andy smoke it
You pissed at Andy?
No, it would be in Andy's wheelhouse.
It might be, he likes the infused stuff
You ever had a Natural Fishy?
I have.  Didn't like the sweetened tip, which the Smoking Monk didn't have, but for a while I was enjoying the "Dirt".  - I revisited it in the last 6 months and I didn't like it at all.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 12:29:15 PM
LUNCH IS HERE!
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: sfish on January 23, 2015, 12:31:30 PM
ALMANAC TEQUILA BARREL NOIR BEER

We all know that the relationship between an American Stout and a bourbon barrel can yield fantastic results, but what you might not know is that time in a Tequila barrel can be equally impressive. Tequila … (Read more)

http://uncrate.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=125c5c5823653b64c4aee90cc&id=9127b7fd25&e=51b52bcc36
Have you tried it?
No but I'll put it on the radar, sounds interesting
It does sound interesting.  Wonder how it will pair with a DE Smoking Monk cigar?
Sounds like we know the answer to that one already
Are you gonna give yours back to Dave?
Of course not, that would be rude.

I'll make Andy smoke it
You pissed at Andy?
No, it would be in Andy's wheelhouse.
It might be, he likes the infused stuff
You ever had a Natural Fishy?
No, never smoked an acid
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 12:41:51 PM
[...]

Natural's aren't in the Acid line.  They are not infused but have rather unique tastes by the use of non traditional tobacco's.  Not unlike (as Antnee referred to) the recent pipe tobacco cigars.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 01:06:27 PM
Now that's an evacuation for lunch.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 01:07:47 PM
Where the heck is Yellow Star?  He out sucking up for another raise?
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 01:20:01 PM
<crickets>
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 01:28:42 PM
Now that's an evacuation for lunch.
Speaking of evacuations... We ordered from Katz' Deli today.  Finally had that liverwurst and muenster with mustard and onion on rye that I've been craving.  Be back in a few.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 01:36:51 PM
Now that's an evacuation for lunch.
Speaking of evacuations... We ordered from Katz' Deli today.  Finally had that liverwurst and muenster with mustard and onion on rye that I've been craving.  Be back in a few.
While Antnee is off enjoying his multiple orgasms, welcome to page 15.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 23, 2015, 01:40:50 PM
Back from lunch and time to post!  ;D
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 23, 2015, 01:50:29 PM
Now that's an evacuation for lunch.
Speaking of evacuations... We ordered from Katz' Deli today.  Finally had that liverwurst and muenster with mustard and onion on rye that I've been craving.  Be back in a few.
Only evacuate in a well ventilated room.  Just sayin'...
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 23, 2015, 01:52:13 PM
Now that's an evacuation for lunch.
Speaking of evacuations... We ordered from Katz' Deli today.  Finally had that liverwurst and muenster with mustard and onion on rye that I've been craving.  Be back in a few.
Sounds like he's trying to make his next "performance evaluation" just as painful for the other guy.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 01:52:52 PM
Now that's an evacuation for lunch.
Speaking of evacuations... We ordered from Katz' Deli today.  Finally had that liverwurst and muenster with mustard and onion on rye that I've been craving.  Be back in a few.
While Antnee is off enjoying his multiple orgasms, welcome to page 15.
That shit should kill him.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 01:54:23 PM
Now that's an evacuation for lunch.
Speaking of evacuations... We ordered from Katz' Deli today.  Finally had that liverwurst and muenster with mustard and onion on rye that I've been craving.  Be back in a few.
Sounds like he's trying to make his next "performance evaluation" just as painful for the other guy.
Think there may be something to that.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 01:54:37 PM
Now that's an evacuation for lunch.
Speaking of evacuations... We ordered from Katz' Deli today.  Finally had that liverwurst and muenster with mustard and onion on rye that I've been craving.  Be back in a few.
Only evacuate in a well ventilated room.  Just sayin'...
Indeed!
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 01:55:28 PM
Somehow made it home alive weather and traffic are the shits here.  Warden is on the way to SC so looking forward to quiet pleasant smoking and drinking weekend with the dogs.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 01:56:07 PM
Hey CB!
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 01:56:36 PM
Now that's an evacuation for lunch.
Speaking of evacuations... We ordered from Katz' Deli today.  Finally had that liverwurst and muenster with mustard and onion on rye that I've been craving.  Be back in a few.
While Antnee is off enjoying his multiple orgasms, welcome to page 15.
That shit should kill him.
What killed me was the price.  Including delivery and gratuity, that sammich cost me $26.  But it was really really good.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 01:56:57 PM
Hey Antnee!  Did you see:  http://halfwheel.com/rocky-patel-discontinues-indian-tabac/78350
Maybe you want the ones back you gave for my son now that they will surely be collectors items!
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 01:57:07 PM
ALMANAC TEQUILA BARREL NOIR BEER

We all know that the relationship between an American Stout and a bourbon barrel can yield fantastic results, but what you might not know is that time in a Tequila barrel can be equally impressive. Tequila … (Read more)

http://uncrate.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=125c5c5823653b64c4aee90cc&id=9127b7fd25&e=51b52bcc36
Had me a growler of fine local bourbon barrel stout last weekend.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 01:57:47 PM
Now that's an evacuation for lunch.
Speaking of evacuations... We ordered from Katz' Deli today.  Finally had that liverwurst and muenster with mustard and onion on rye that I've been craving.  Be back in a few.
While Antnee is off enjoying his multiple orgasms, welcome to page 15.
That shit should kill him.
What killed me was the price.  Including delivery and gratuity, that sammich cost me $26.  But it was really really good.
Holy Chit
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 01:58:33 PM
Somehow made it home alive weather and traffic are the shits here.  Warden is on the way to SC so looking forward to quiet pleasant smoking and drinking weekend with the dogs.
What's she going back there for?  You were just there a month ago, yes?
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 01:58:42 PM
Hey Antnee!  Did you see:  http://halfwheel.com/rocky-patel-discontinues-indian-tabac/78350
Maybe you want the ones back you gave for my son now that they will surely be collectors items!
I thought it had already happened.  I don't miss them one bit.  I hope they burn straight for him.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 02:00:31 PM
Caldwell cigar is one year old and already getting too big for their britches!
$18 for a cigar?
http://halfwheel.com/caldwell-cigar-co-announces-nothing-ever-heard/77163
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 02:01:13 PM
Somehow made it home alive weather and traffic are the shits here.  Warden is on the way to SC so looking forward to quiet pleasant smoking and drinking weekend with the dogs.
What's she going back there for?  You were just there a month ago, yes?
Big party for the bride-to-be tomorrow night so she went for the weekend.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 02:01:50 PM
Caldwell cigar is one year old and already getting too big for their britches!
$18 for a cigar?
http://halfwheel.com/caldwell-cigar-co-announces-nothing-ever-heard/77163
Commie operation.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 02:01:59 PM
ALMANAC TEQUILA BARREL NOIR BEER

We all know that the relationship between an American Stout and a bourbon barrel can yield fantastic results, but what you might not know is that time in a Tequila barrel can be equally impressive. Tequila … (Read more)

http://uncrate.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=125c5c5823653b64c4aee90cc&id=9127b7fd25&e=51b52bcc36
Had me a growler of fine local bourbon barrel stout last weekend.
So sounds like another growler worthy weekend this time around as well!
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 23, 2015, 02:02:34 PM
Hey CB!
What ya know Dave?  Pre-registered for CF.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 02:03:34 PM
For some strange reason I saw this and thought of Bad Dad.

For all of you with kids, grandkids, or who just love the things little kids say — a reminder that adult words are often taken literally………..

A teacher noticed that a little boy at the back of the class was squirming around, scratching his crotch, and not paying attention. So she went back to find out what was going on.
He was quite embarrassed and whispered that he had just recently been circumcised and he was quite itchy. The teacher told him to go down to the principal's office.
He was told to telephone his mother and ask her what he should do about it.  He did and returned to his class.
Suddenly, there was a commotion at the back of the room. She went back to investigate only to find him sitting at his desk with his 'private part' hanging out. 'I thought I told you to call your mom!' she said.
'I did,' he said, 'And she told me that if I could stick it out until lunchtime, she'd come and pick me up from school.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 02:04:57 PM
ALMANAC TEQUILA BARREL NOIR BEER

We all know that the relationship between an American Stout and a bourbon barrel can yield fantastic results, but what you might not know is that time in a Tequila barrel can be equally impressive. Tequila … (Read more)

http://uncrate.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=125c5c5823653b64c4aee90cc&id=9127b7fd25&e=51b52bcc36
Had me a growler of fine local bourbon barrel stout last weekend.
So sounds like another growler worthy weekend this time around as well!
Yep probably go fill-r-up tomorrow.  Weather is supposed to get nice tomorrow and back to 70's Sunday.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 02:05:06 PM
Somehow made it home alive weather and traffic are the shits here.  Warden is on the way to SC so looking forward to quiet pleasant smoking and drinking weekend with the dogs.
What's she going back there for?  You were just there a month ago, yes?
Big party for the bride-to-be tomorrow night so she went for the weekend.
Got it.  Good to provide the support.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 02:08:34 PM
Hey CB!
What ya know Dave?  Pre-registered for CF.
Good deal, what day?
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 23, 2015, 02:15:55 PM
Now that's an evacuation for lunch.
Speaking of evacuations... We ordered from Katz' Deli today.  Finally had that liverwurst and muenster with mustard and onion on rye that I've been craving.  Be back in a few.
While Antnee is off enjoying his multiple orgasms, welcome to page 15.
That shit should kill him.
What killed me was the price.  Including delivery and gratuity, that sammich cost me $26.  But it was really really good.
I hope the delivery girl gave you a lap dance for that price.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 23, 2015, 02:21:06 PM
Now that's an evacuation for lunch.
Speaking of evacuations... We ordered from Katz' Deli today.  Finally had that liverwurst and muenster with mustard and onion on rye that I've been craving.  Be back in a few.
While Antnee is off enjoying his multiple orgasms, welcome to page 15.
That shit should kill him.
What killed me was the price.  Including delivery and gratuity, that sammich cost me $26.  But it was really really good.
I hope the delivery girl gave you a lap dance for that price.
At least a junk grab!
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 23, 2015, 02:21:17 PM
That'll do it for me. Oldest kid won a pair of Cavs tickets from a contest at school, so we're heading down there tonight. It's her first game, it'll be interesting to see how she enjoys it. First baseball game we went to, it was all about the popcorn. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 02:24:16 PM
That'll do it for me. Oldest kid won a pair of Cavs tickets from a contest at school, so we're heading down there tonight. It's her first game, it'll be interesting to see how she enjoys it. First baseball game we went to, it was all about the popcorn. Hazzuh!
Enjoy, tell Labron I said hello.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 23, 2015, 02:30:54 PM
That'll do it for me. Oldest kid won a pair of Cavs tickets from a contest at school, so we're heading down there tonight. It's her first game, it'll be interesting to see how she enjoys it. First baseball game we went to, it was all about the popcorn. Hazzuh!
Later Dave!
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 02:35:26 PM
That'll do it for me. Oldest kid won a pair of Cavs tickets from a contest at school, so we're heading down there tonight. It's her first game, it'll be interesting to see how she enjoys it. First baseball game we went to, it was all about the popcorn. Hazzuh!
Cool.  Enjoy the game.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 02:36:05 PM
That'll do it for me. Oldest kid won a pair of Cavs tickets from a contest at school, so we're heading down there tonight. It's her first game, it'll be interesting to see how she enjoys it. First baseball game we went to, it was all about the popcorn. Hazzuh!
You or your daughter?
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 02:39:56 PM
San Lotano four cigar sampler....$19.99
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/assorted-samplers/san-lotano-samplers-assorted-4-pack-sampler.asp?aff=5126
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 02:40:44 PM
And with that, I'm out for a bit.
Have a good weekend all.
See some of you later on this evening.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 02:44:45 PM
And with that, I'm out for a bit.
Have a good weekend all.
See some of you later on this evening.
Later Dave
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 02:51:44 PM
And with that, I'm out for a bit.
Have a good weekend all.
See some of you later on this evening.
Take care.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 23, 2015, 02:52:45 PM
And with that, I'm out for a bit.
Have a good weekend all.
See some of you later on this evening.
Take care Dave!
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 23, 2015, 02:53:36 PM
just finished filling out a reimbursement form through the Chrysler Corp website. what a PITA that was, needed pictures of the repair bill and paid receipt, and the FUCKING WIFI here sucks so I had to drive into town to use a good connection.

good news, my Tat pre-ordered cigars came in.

hell of a #4,000 post btw.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 02:58:58 PM
just finished filling out a reimbursement form through the Chrysler Corp website. what a PITA that was, needed pictures of the repair bill and paid receipt, and the FUCKING WIFI here sucks so I had to drive into town to use a good connection.

good news, my Tat pre-ordered cigars came in.
Congrats on 4000 posts, Deano!
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 23, 2015, 03:02:34 PM
just finished filling out a reimbursement form through the Chrysler Corp website. what a PITA that was, needed pictures of the repair bill and paid receipt, and the FUCKING WIFI here sucks so I had to drive into town to use a good connection.

good news, my Tat pre-ordered cigars came in.
Congrats on 4000 posts, Deano!
Atta boy Deaner!
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 23, 2015, 03:02:36 PM
just finished filling out a reimbursement form through the Chrysler Corp website. what a PITA that was, needed pictures of the repair bill and paid receipt, and the FUCKING WIFI here sucks so I had to drive into town to use a good connection.

good news, my Tat pre-ordered cigars came in.
Congrats on 4000 posts, Deano!
thanks Tony. what do I need for 5 Red Stars, 5,000?
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 23, 2015, 03:04:34 PM
question:
how can you tell Tom Brady is lying?

answer:
his lips are moving.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 03:13:22 PM
just finished filling out a reimbursement form through the Chrysler Corp website. what a PITA that was, needed pictures of the repair bill and paid receipt, and the FUCKING WIFI here sucks so I had to drive into town to use a good connection.

good news, my Tat pre-ordered cigars came in.
Congrats on 4000 posts, Deano!
thanks Tony. what do I need for 5 Red Stars, 5,000?
I think so.  I'm too lazy to logon as an admin to tell you for certain.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 23, 2015, 03:15:43 PM
thunderstorm, heavy rain, high winds, and damaging lightening heading in.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 23, 2015, 03:16:26 PM
just finished filling out a reimbursement form through the Chrysler Corp website. what a PITA that was, needed pictures of the repair bill and paid receipt, and the FUCKING WIFI here sucks so I had to drive into town to use a good connection.

good news, my Tat pre-ordered cigars came in.
Congrats on 4000 posts, Deano!
thanks Tony. what do I need for 5 Red Stars, 5,000?
I think so.  I'm too lazy to logon as an admin to tell you for certain.
LMAO. what aren't I surprised?
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 23, 2015, 03:17:31 PM
question:
how can you tell Tom Brady is lying?

answer:
his lips are moving.
(http://i.imgur.com/dlqOfHP.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 03:17:55 PM
just finished filling out a reimbursement form through the Chrysler Corp website. what a PITA that was, needed pictures of the repair bill and paid receipt, and the FUCKING WIFI here sucks so I had to drive into town to use a good connection.

good news, my Tat pre-ordered cigars came in.
Congrats on 4000 posts, Deano!
thanks Tony. what do I need for 5 Red Stars, 5,000?
I think so.  I'm too lazy to logon as an admin to tell you for certain.
LMAO. what aren't I surprised?
I checked.  Yes, 5000 is the next milestone.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 03:19:12 PM
question:
how can you tell Tom Brady is lying?

answer:
his lips are moving.
(http://i.imgur.com/dlqOfHP.jpg)
Hilarious.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 23, 2015, 03:19:44 PM
just finished filling out a reimbursement form through the Chrysler Corp website. what a PITA that was, needed pictures of the repair bill and paid receipt, and the FUCKING WIFI here sucks so I had to drive into town to use a good connection.

good news, my Tat pre-ordered cigars came in.
Congrats on 4000 posts, Deano!
thanks Tony. what do I need for 5 Red Stars, 5,000?
I think so.  I'm too lazy to logon as an admin to tell you for certain.
LMAO. what aren't I surprised?
I checked.  Yes, 5000 is the next milestone.
Damn 7,500...so many posts ;)  Need to get some more in this afternoon before I fade away
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 03:21:20 PM
just finished filling out a reimbursement form through the Chrysler Corp website. what a PITA that was, needed pictures of the repair bill and paid receipt, and the FUCKING WIFI here sucks so I had to drive into town to use a good connection.

good news, my Tat pre-ordered cigars came in.
Congrats on 4000 posts, Deano!
thanks Tony. what do I need for 5 Red Stars, 5,000?
I think so.  I'm too lazy to logon as an admin to tell you for certain.
LMAO. what aren't I surprised?
I checked.  Yes, 5000 is the next milestone.
Damn 7,500...so many posts ;)  Need to get some more in this afternoon before I fade away
Plus 6 more tomorrow morning.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 23, 2015, 03:29:18 PM
That'll do it for me. Oldest kid won a pair of Cavs tickets from a contest at school, so we're heading down there tonight. It's her first game, it'll be interesting to see how she enjoys it. First baseball game we went to, it was all about the popcorn. Hazzuh!
Ballgames were all about food for a long time.  A grown up Tim still eats his way through a game.  Enjoy the game and your time with the youngster.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 23, 2015, 03:31:39 PM
just finished filling out a reimbursement form through the Chrysler Corp website. what a PITA that was, needed pictures of the repair bill and paid receipt, and the FUCKING WIFI here sucks so I had to drive into town to use a good connection.

good news, my Tat pre-ordered cigars came in.
Congrats on 4000 posts, Deano!
thanks Tony. what do I need for 5 Red Stars, 5,000?
I think so.  I'm too lazy to logon as an admin to tell you for certain.
LMAO. what aren't I surprised?
I checked.  Yes, 5000 is the next milestone.
what are the post milestones and what is the status that goes with each one?  Or are those trade secrets?
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 23, 2015, 03:32:08 PM
just finished filling out a reimbursement form through the Chrysler Corp website. what a PITA that was, needed pictures of the repair bill and paid receipt, and the FUCKING WIFI here sucks so I had to drive into town to use a good connection.

good news, my Tat pre-ordered cigars came in.
Congrats on 4000 posts, Deano!
thanks Tony. what do I need for 5 Red Stars, 5,000?
I think so.  I'm too lazy to logon as an admin to tell you for certain.
LMAO. what aren't I surprised?
I checked.  Yes, 5000 is the next milestone.
Damn 7,500...so many posts ;)  Need to get some more in this afternoon before I fade away
Plus 6 more tomorrow morning.
Shit, might just have to double it to 12!   ;)
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 23, 2015, 03:39:05 PM
nap time.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 03:39:52 PM
just finished filling out a reimbursement form through the Chrysler Corp website. what a PITA that was, needed pictures of the repair bill and paid receipt, and the FUCKING WIFI here sucks so I had to drive into town to use a good connection.

good news, my Tat pre-ordered cigars came in.
Congrats on 4000 posts, Deano!
thanks Tony. what do I need for 5 Red Stars, 5,000?
I think so.  I'm too lazy to logon as an admin to tell you for certain.
LMAO. what aren't I surprised?
I checked.  Yes, 5000 is the next milestone.
what are the post milestones and what is the status that goes with each one?  Or are those trade secrets?
Do you really want to know?  I've been known to change the milestones from time to time.  I'd hate to ruin the upcoming surprises.  If you'd like, I can give you all of them up to the ones that have already been seen, to date?
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 03:42:59 PM
just finished filling out a reimbursement form through the Chrysler Corp website. what a PITA that was, needed pictures of the repair bill and paid receipt, and the FUCKING WIFI here sucks so I had to drive into town to use a good connection.

good news, my Tat pre-ordered cigars came in.
Congrats on 4000 posts, Deano!
thanks Tony. what do I need for 5 Red Stars, 5,000?
I think so.  I'm too lazy to logon as an admin to tell you for certain.
Jeez, I got to do everything around here.  5000 for 5 and 7500 for Platinum.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 23, 2015, 03:43:37 PM
nap time.
Later Dean!
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 23, 2015, 03:44:01 PM
just finished filling out a reimbursement form through the Chrysler Corp website. what a PITA that was, needed pictures of the repair bill and paid receipt, and the FUCKING WIFI here sucks so I had to drive into town to use a good connection.

good news, my Tat pre-ordered cigars came in.
Congrats on 4000 posts, Deano!
thanks Tony. what do I need for 5 Red Stars, 5,000?
I think so.  I'm too lazy to logon as an admin to tell you for certain.
Jeez, I got to do everything around here.  5000 for 5 and 7500 for Platinum.
Sheriff has our back!  What's getting smoked first today Tex?
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 03:50:52 PM
just finished filling out a reimbursement form through the Chrysler Corp website. what a PITA that was, needed pictures of the repair bill and paid receipt, and the FUCKING WIFI here sucks so I had to drive into town to use a good connection.

good news, my Tat pre-ordered cigars came in.
Congrats on 4000 posts, Deano!
thanks Tony. what do I need for 5 Red Stars, 5,000?
I think so.  I'm too lazy to logon as an admin to tell you for certain.
LMAO. what aren't I surprised?
I checked.  Yes, 5000 is the next milestone.
Damn 7,500...so many posts ;)  Need to get some more in this afternoon before I fade away
Might help if you would work a little on weekends.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 03:52:04 PM
just finished filling out a reimbursement form through the Chrysler Corp website. what a PITA that was, needed pictures of the repair bill and paid receipt, and the FUCKING WIFI here sucks so I had to drive into town to use a good connection.

good news, my Tat pre-ordered cigars came in.
Congrats on 4000 posts, Deano!
thanks Tony. what do I need for 5 Red Stars, 5,000?
I think so.  I'm too lazy to logon as an admin to tell you for certain.
Jeez, I got to do everything around here.  5000 for 5 and 7500 for Platinum.
Sheriff has our back!  What's getting smoked first today Tex?
Probably nothing today, sun just came out but cold and a strong north wind
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 03:53:09 PM
just finished filling out a reimbursement form through the Chrysler Corp website. what a PITA that was, needed pictures of the repair bill and paid receipt, and the FUCKING WIFI here sucks so I had to drive into town to use a good connection.

good news, my Tat pre-ordered cigars came in.

hell of a #4,000 post btw.
Thought you were not eligible
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 23, 2015, 03:57:38 PM
just finished filling out a reimbursement form through the Chrysler Corp website. what a PITA that was, needed pictures of the repair bill and paid receipt, and the FUCKING WIFI here sucks so I had to drive into town to use a good connection.

good news, my Tat pre-ordered cigars came in.
Congrats on 4000 posts, Deano!
thanks Tony. what do I need for 5 Red Stars, 5,000?
I think so.  I'm too lazy to logon as an admin to tell you for certain.
LMAO. what aren't I surprised?
I checked.  Yes, 5000 is the next milestone.
Damn 7,500...so many posts ;)  Need to get some more in this afternoon before I fade away
Might help if you would work a little on weekends.
I do work, but only for 60-90min to make sure the software is still floating and not sinking, haha.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 23, 2015, 03:58:01 PM
just finished filling out a reimbursement form through the Chrysler Corp website. what a PITA that was, needed pictures of the repair bill and paid receipt, and the FUCKING WIFI here sucks so I had to drive into town to use a good connection.

good news, my Tat pre-ordered cigars came in.
Congrats on 4000 posts, Deano!
thanks Tony. what do I need for 5 Red Stars, 5,000?
I think so.  I'm too lazy to logon as an admin to tell you for certain.
Jeez, I got to do everything around here.  5000 for 5 and 7500 for Platinum.
Sheriff has our back!  What's getting smoked first today Tex?
Probably nothing today, sun just came out but cold and a strong north wind
Mid 40s here today, unbelievably nice out
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 03:58:20 PM
Milestone                      Threshold
Newbie Status                    0
Junior Status                  100   *     (gold)
Associate Status               500   **    (gold)
BotL Status                   1000   ***   (gold)
Senior Status                 2500   ****  (gold)
Endeared Status               5000   ***** (gold)
Distinguished Status          7500   ***** (platinum)
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 23, 2015, 03:58:31 PM
just finished filling out a reimbursement form through the Chrysler Corp website. what a PITA that was, needed pictures of the repair bill and paid receipt, and the FUCKING WIFI here sucks so I had to drive into town to use a good connection.

good news, my Tat pre-ordered cigars came in.

hell of a #4,000 post btw.
Thought you were not eligible
Tat pre-orders?
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 23, 2015, 04:06:50 PM
Fading fast, not sure how much longer I can make it.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 04:16:12 PM
Fading fast, not sure how much longer I can make it.
I'm ready to check out too.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 04:32:05 PM
just finished filling out a reimbursement form through the Chrysler Corp website. what a PITA that was, needed pictures of the repair bill and paid receipt, and the FUCKING WIFI here sucks so I had to drive into town to use a good connection.

good news, my Tat pre-ordered cigars came in.
Congrats on 4000 posts, Deano!
thanks Tony. what do I need for 5 Red Stars, 5,000?
I think so.  I'm too lazy to logon as an admin to tell you for certain.
Jeez, I got to do everything around here.  5000 for 5 and 7500 for Platinum.
Sheriff has our back!  What's getting smoked first today Tex?
Probably nothing today, sun just came out but cold and a strong north wind
Mid 40s here today, unbelievably nice out
Same here now but we don't consider that nice out.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 04:32:45 PM
just finished filling out a reimbursement form through the Chrysler Corp website. what a PITA that was, needed pictures of the repair bill and paid receipt, and the FUCKING WIFI here sucks so I had to drive into town to use a good connection.

good news, my Tat pre-ordered cigars came in.

hell of a #4,000 post btw.
Thought you were not eligible
Tat pre-orders?
Jeep reimbursement
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 04:42:52 PM
OK, should I just flip the site now in preparation for Chip?  Speaking of which, he should be stress testing right about now.  Hope he'll check in.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 23, 2015, 04:43:29 PM
CG87 out - have a good night gents!
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 23, 2015, 04:47:44 PM
just finished filling out a reimbursement form through the Chrysler Corp website. what a PITA that was, needed pictures of the repair bill and paid receipt, and the FUCKING WIFI here sucks so I had to drive into town to use a good connection.

good news, my Tat pre-ordered cigars came in.
Congrats on 4000 posts, Deano!
thanks Tony. what do I need for 5 Red Stars, 5,000?
I think so.  I'm too lazy to logon as an admin to tell you for certain.
LMAO. what aren't I surprised?
I checked.  Yes, 5000 is the next milestone.
what are the post milestones and what is the status that goes with each one?  Or are those trade secrets?
Do you really want to know?  I've been known to change the milestones from time to time.  I'd hate to ruin the upcoming surprises.  If you'd like, I can give you all of them up to the ones that have already been seen, to date?
Enquiring minds want to know.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 23, 2015, 04:47:53 PM
Workaference all fucking day.  Doing things the stupid way because that's how management thinks it should be done.  I'm gonna drink hard tonight.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 04:52:45 PM
CG87 out - have a good night gents!
Later, Shaun.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 04:58:25 PM
OK, should I just flip the site now in preparation for Chip?  Speaking of which, he should be stress testing right about now.  Hope he'll check in.
Might as well.  Yeah I am anxious to get Chip's report hoping it is nothing too serious.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 04:59:18 PM
Workaference all fucking day.  Doing things the stupid way because that's how management thinks it should be done.  I'm gonna drink hard tonight.
We seem to be having a management problem on this banter.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 04:59:43 PM
[...]

Keep reading, I posted a table.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 04:59:45 PM
Workaference all fucking day.  Doing things the stupid way because that's how management thinks it should be done.  I'm gonna drink hard tonight.
We seem to be having a management problem on this banter.
Oh yea Hi Raz.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 05:12:31 PM
OK, should I just flip the site now in preparation for Chip?  Speaking of which, he should be stress testing right about now.  Hope he'll check in.
Might as well.  Yeah I am anxious to get Chip's report hoping it is nothing too serious.
But in any case, knowing is a heck of a lot better than just blindly moving forward.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 05:12:37 PM
OK, I'm out.  See yuz.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 05:14:22 PM
Travel well Mr. Mayor, it's the weekend!
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 05:14:42 PM
OK, I'm out.  See yuz.
Later Tony have a good trip home
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 05:16:26 PM
OK, should I just flip the site now in preparation for Chip?  Speaking of which, he should be stress testing right about now.  Hope he'll check in.
Might as well.  Yeah I am anxious to get Chip's report hoping it is nothing too serious.
But in any case, knowing is a heck of a lot better than just blindly moving forward.
Absolutely!   That is the only way to treat it and that level of BP he reported has to be treated but fortunately they can do that quite well these days.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 05:46:13 PM
And on to the evening lull.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 05:49:07 PM
And on to the evening lull.
Yeah thought Raz was going to come out and play but he was a one and done.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 23, 2015, 06:00:14 PM
Workaference all fucking day.  Doing things the stupid way because that's how management thinks it should be done.  I'm gonna drink hard tonight.
We seem to be having a management problem on this banter.
Oh yea Hi Raz.
Howdy, Tex.  Sorry to be slow responding, more workafuckinference.  More stupidity.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 23, 2015, 06:01:22 PM
And on to the evening lull.
Yeah thought Raz was going to come out and play but he was a one and done.
Nah, been lurking here all day, if by lurk you mean "hitting the refresh button and glancing over the posts every so often."
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 06:10:59 PM
Workaference all fucking day.  Doing things the stupid way because that's how management thinks it should be done.  I'm gonna drink hard tonight.
We seem to be having a management problem on this banter.
Oh yea Hi Raz.
Howdy, Tex.  Sorry to be slow responding, more workafuckinference.  More stupidity.
Man workaference on Friday afternoon is extra fuct up.  Management Stupidity is rampant these days, certainly rampant at my place but we usually reference it as lack of management.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 23, 2015, 06:12:21 PM
The end of this day can't come fast enough.  I've completed all the following levels: scramble, frustration, stress, hostility, anger, and utter disbelief that people can be so stupid.  I'm now on level "resist the temptation to climb the bell tower with the high-powered rifle".  But I don't think I'm gonna make it.  If I don't, it's "nah, fuck it, lock and load."
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 06:13:24 PM
Check this out Raz if you have not seen one.  I looked at them last weekend and really cool.  Very high quality made in Italy.

http://www.arsenalfirearms.com/products/af-2011-a1-double-barrel-pistol
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 23, 2015, 06:20:24 PM
Workaference all fucking day.  Doing things the stupid way because that's how management thinks it should be done.  I'm gonna drink hard tonight.
We seem to be having a management problem on this banter.
Oh yea Hi Raz.
Howdy, Tex.  Sorry to be slow responding, more workafuckinference.  More stupidity.
Man workaference on Friday afternoon is extra fuct up.  Management Stupidity is rampant these days, certainly rampant at my place but we usually reference it as lack of management.
Tell me if it's this stupid.

Them: We need you to write a script to alter all object references to use the linked server.
Me: No problem.  (generate, generate, code, code code)  All done.  Testing now.
Me: Oops, I don't have access to the linked server.
Them:  No.
Me: Uh...then I can't test the script.
Them:  No, we'll run it for you.
Me: Uh...
Them: And we'll tell you all the errors.
Me: Uh...
Them: It's for security reasons.
Me: Okay.
Them: Your script doesn't work.
Me: Okay, what's wrong with it.
Them: It says something about "ambiguity"
Me: I'll really need to have the exact error.

(Repeat this about 30 times with me throwing in random fixes)

Me: Y'know, this would go a lot faster if you just gave me access to the linked server.
Them: No, that would be a security risk.
Me: Okay, I'm just saying.
Them:  Why has it taken all day for you to write this one script?

Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 23, 2015, 06:21:30 PM
Check this out Raz if you have not seen one.  I looked at them last weekend and really cool.  Very high quality made in Italy.

http://www.arsenalfirearms.com/products/af-2011-a1-double-barrel-pistol
Now THERE's something you don't see everyday.  I want one.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 06:30:16 PM
Jesus, but typical.  My bunch decided this week we need to turn in a teleworking report when we work from home 1 day every 2 weeks and when I travel I have to turn I. A travel report with who I talked to and what about.  If I make a presentation then I have to provide a copy of that and who was there......  Stupid fuckheads.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 23, 2015, 06:32:04 PM
Jesus, but typical.  My bunch decided this week we need to turn in a teleworking report when we work from home 1 day every 2 weeks and when I travel I have to turn I. A travel report with who I talked to and what about.  If I make a presentation then I have to provide a copy of that and who was there......  Stupid fuckheads.
Indeed.  If I want to telework, I have to submit a two-page telework plan 24 hours in advance.  Then I have to submit a two-page post-telework report when I return.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 06:32:06 PM
Check this out Raz if you have not seen one.  I looked at them last weekend and really cool.  Very high quality made in Italy.

http://www.arsenalfirearms.com/products/af-2011-a1-double-barrel-pistol
Now THERE's something you don't see everyday.  I want one.
About $4-6000 but quite impressive.  Both barrels go off when you pull the trigger so you shoot 14 bullets with 7 trigger pulls.  A bit large for IWB. :)
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 23, 2015, 06:35:06 PM
Check this out Raz if you have not seen one.  I looked at them last weekend and really cool.  Very high quality made in Italy.

http://www.arsenalfirearms.com/products/af-2011-a1-double-barrel-pistol
Now THERE's something you don't see everyday.  I want one.
About $4-6000 but quite impressive.  Both barrels go off when you pull the trigger so you shoot 14 bullets with 7 trigger pulls.  A bit large for IWB. :)
A bit easier and cheaper to buy two pistols isn't it?
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 23, 2015, 06:35:28 PM
Check this out Raz if you have not seen one.  I looked at them last weekend and really cool.  Very high quality made in Italy.

http://www.arsenalfirearms.com/products/af-2011-a1-double-barrel-pistol
Now THERE's something you don't see everyday.  I want one.
About $4-6000 but quite impressive.  Both barrels go off when you pull the trigger so you shoot 14 bullets with 7 trigger pulls.  A bit large for IWB. :)
A bit too large for OWB, too.  Two guns, one holster...make pants fall down.  But imagine the confusion of the asshole who finds himself on the business end.

"I've got two guns...one for each of ya'" -- Doc Holliday, "Tombstone"
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 06:40:01 PM
Check this out Raz if you have not seen one.  I looked at them last weekend and really cool.  Very high quality made in Italy.

http://www.arsenalfirearms.com/products/af-2011-a1-double-barrel-pistol
Now THERE's something you don't see everyday.  I want one.
About $4-6000 but quite impressive.  Both barrels go off when you pull the trigger so you shoot 14 bullets with 7 trigger pulls.  A bit large for IWB. :)
A bit easier and cheaper to buy two pistols isn't it?
Depends, a good quality custom 1911 is going to start out around $2000 and quickly go up to $4000.  But you can buy nice factory 1911's for $800-1200
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 06:44:45 PM
Last time I flew I could not find a sky mall magazine on the plane, here is why.

SkyMall, the Phoenix, Arizona-based catalog which most of have perused while bored on flights when our novels grew stale since it launched in 1989, has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection,  The Wall Street Journal reports.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 23, 2015, 06:44:57 PM
Check this out Raz if you have not seen one.  I looked at them last weekend and really cool.  Very high quality made in Italy.

http://www.arsenalfirearms.com/products/af-2011-a1-double-barrel-pistol
Now THERE's something you don't see everyday.  I want one.
About $4-6000 but quite impressive.  Both barrels go off when you pull the trigger so you shoot 14 bullets with 7 trigger pulls.  A bit large for IWB. :)
A bit easier and cheaper to buy two pistols isn't it?
Depends, a good quality custom 1911 is going to start out around $2000 and quickly go up to $4000.  But you can buy nice factory 1911's for $800-1200
He says, as if the factory ones aren't good quality. ;-)
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 23, 2015, 06:46:13 PM
Last time I flew I could not find a sky mall magazine on the plane, here is why.

SkyMall, the Phoenix, Arizona-based catalog which most of have perused while bored on flights when our novels grew stale since it launched in 1989, has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection,  The Wall Street Journal reports.
Coulda seen that coming.  Half the stuff in it was waaaay overpriced and the other half was just flat weird...and overpriced.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 06:48:14 PM
Check this out Raz if you have not seen one.  I looked at them last weekend and really cool.  Very high quality made in Italy.

http://www.arsenalfirearms.com/products/af-2011-a1-double-barrel-pistol
Now THERE's something you don't see everyday.  I want one.
About $4-6000 but quite impressive.  Both barrels go off when you pull the trigger so you shoot 14 bullets with 7 trigger pulls.  A bit large for IWB. :)
A bit easier and cheaper to buy two pistols isn't it?
Depends, a good quality custom 1911 is going to start out around $2000 and quickly go up to $4000.  But you can buy nice factory 1911's for $800-1200
He says, as if the factory ones aren't good quality. ;-)
And many are not but a few are.  What I was actually attempting to portray was the good factory ones start out around $800.  Lots of $400-600 stuff available that are less than reliable and will not repeat with anything but hardball ammo,  Springfield and Colts are upwards of $800 now with sigs and Kimbers starting near $900 and up. Those are probably the only 4 I would personally consider buying stock but would plan on some minor professional tuning.  Just I mHO
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 06:49:19 PM
Last time I flew I could not find a sky mall magazine on the plane, here is why.

SkyMall, the Phoenix, Arizona-based catalog which most of have perused while bored on flights when our novels grew stale since it launched in 1989, has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection,  The Wall Street Journal reports.
Coulda seen that coming.  Half the stuff in it was waaaay overpriced and the other half was just flat weird...and overpriced.
I looked at it for the weird stuff but never ever actually bought anything.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 23, 2015, 07:05:44 PM
just finished filling out a reimbursement form through the Chrysler Corp website. what a PITA that was, needed pictures of the repair bill and paid receipt, and the FUCKING WIFI here sucks so I had to drive into town to use a good connection.

good news, my Tat pre-ordered cigars came in.

hell of a #4,000 post btw.
Thought you were not eligible
I filled the form out and sent it in anyway, regardless of what they told me on the phone.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 07:21:22 PM
just finished filling out a reimbursement form through the Chrysler Corp website. what a PITA that was, needed pictures of the repair bill and paid receipt, and the FUCKING WIFI here sucks so I had to drive into town to use a good connection.

good news, my Tat pre-ordered cigars came in.

hell of a #4,000 post btw.
Thought you were not eligible
I filled the form out and sent it in anyway, regardless of what they told me on the phone.
I got ya now, what the hell can't hurt to try and you might score.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 23, 2015, 07:26:34 PM
[...]

With a modicum of skill with hand tools, it's fairly straightforward to increase the reliability of a cheapo 1911, even with hollowpoints.  Increasing accuracy and durability is a taller order, and that's where the guns get more expensive.  An accurate 1911 is one made to exacting tolerances and fitted by hand.  Labor costs increase logarithmically. A durable gun means the pieces are made from high-quality metals and carefully inspected.  More labor.

All this said, I'm kinda old school.  I appreciate the beauty, smoothness and accuracy of the Kimbers, Wilsons, and others.  But if I can't defend myself with whatever weapon I can get my hands on, I'm not ready for the shit to hit the fan.  My 1943 Colt has never so much as teased about a failure to feed or fire, and I can put all eight rapidly into center mass at 50 feet, which is probably about 20 feet more than I'm likely to have in an "oh fuck scenario."  I use Wilson magazines because they hold an extra and I know they're going to drop out the gun when I hit the button, but I don't have any fancy mag-wells or beaver tails because I've spent so much time practicing with my gun that my hands know what goes where.

There truly is nothing like a well-manufactured and tuned weapon, but it's knowing your gun that will really save your life.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 23, 2015, 07:29:10 PM
just finished filling out a reimbursement form through the Chrysler Corp website. what a PITA that was, needed pictures of the repair bill and paid receipt, and the FUCKING WIFI here sucks so I had to drive into town to use a good connection.

good news, my Tat pre-ordered cigars came in.

hell of a #4,000 post btw.
Thought you were not eligible
I filled the form out and sent it in anyway, regardless of what they told me on the phone.
I got ya now, what the hell can't hurt to try and you might score.
exactly what I figured. a lot of lawsuits over the '06 and '07 Jeep windows. people complaining about all four failing. average repair per window was $450 through dealer. if nothing else, worst that can happen is they say no. when another window fails I'll just drive it into a dealer showroom window. "oh, are you the original owner? no? guess we're even now."
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 23, 2015, 07:35:17 PM
[...]

LMFAO!
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 07:35:48 PM
[...]

Your 1943 edition was likely built to much closer tolerances than a 2014 model would be.  New colts are pretty loose  for the name and price.  Outside of cleaning and screw tightening or something of that nature I do not work on my guns myself.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 07:36:47 PM
[...]

Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 07:38:39 PM
Bout time for you to go home isn't it Raz
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 23, 2015, 07:48:03 PM
Bout time for you to go home isn't it Raz
Just got the word that the van is on its way.  Hallelujah.  Catch y'all from the road.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 07:52:27 PM
Bout time for you to go home isn't it Raz
Just got the word that the van is on its way.  Hallelujah.  Catch y'all from the road.
Later Raz
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 23, 2015, 08:05:15 PM
Bout time for you to go home isn't it Raz
Just got the word that the van is on its way.  Hallelujah.  Catch y'all from the road.
see you in a bit. maybe.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 08:15:32 PM
Bout time for you to go home isn't it Raz
Just got the word that the van is on its way.  Hallelujah.  Catch y'all from the road.
see you in a bit. maybe.
You staying home tonight Dean
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 23, 2015, 08:52:36 PM
OK, should I just flip the site now in preparation for Chip?  Speaking of which, he should be stress testing right about now.  Hope he'll check in.
Might as well.  Yeah I am anxious to get Chip's report hoping it is nothing too serious.
Indeed!  Hopefully just a quick, simple solution.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 23, 2015, 08:53:38 PM
Bout time for you to go home isn't it Raz
Just got the word that the van is on its way.  Hallelujah.  Catch y'all from the road.
see you in a bit. maybe.
Then again maybe not.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 09:40:43 PM
Last time I flew I could not find a sky mall magazine on the plane, here is why.

SkyMall, the Phoenix, Arizona-based catalog which most of have perused while bored on flights when our novels grew stale since it launched in 1989, has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection,  The Wall Street Journal reports.
Coulda seen that coming.  Half the stuff in it was waaaay overpriced and the other half was just flat weird...and overpriced.
That's really a shame because they were essentially a monopoly that had an audience with an undivided attention.  If I'm allowed to jump on the bandwagon, they were poorly managed.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 23, 2015, 09:48:32 PM
Last time I flew I could not find a sky mall magazine on the plane, here is why.

SkyMall, the Phoenix, Arizona-based catalog which most of have perused while bored on flights when our novels grew stale since it launched in 1989, has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection,  The Wall Street Journal reports.
Coulda seen that coming.  Half the stuff in it was waaaay overpriced and the other half was just flat weird...and overpriced.
That's really a shame because they were essentially a monopoly that had an audience with an undivided attention.  If I'm allowed to jump on the bandwagon, they were poorly managed.
Jump on and ride!  I have only looked at the catalogs on flights sometimes seeing some interesting things but never buying.  Know nothing more about them except they have been around a long time.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 10:08:35 PM
Last time I flew I could not find a sky mall magazine on the plane, here is why.

SkyMall, the Phoenix, Arizona-based catalog which most of have perused while bored on flights when our novels grew stale since it launched in 1989, has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection,  The Wall Street Journal reports.
Coulda seen that coming.  Half the stuff in it was waaaay overpriced and the other half was just flat weird...and overpriced.
That's really a shame because they were essentially a monopoly that had an audience with an undivided attention.  If I'm allowed to jump on the bandwagon, they were poorly managed.
Jump on and ride!  I have only looked at the catalogs on flights sometimes seeing some interesting things but never buying.  Know nothing more about them except they have been around a long time.
Howdy, Dave.  I got the impression they only sold things for people far richer than I.  Yet most of the folks looking at the catalog are sitting in coach.  Missed opportunity.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 23, 2015, 10:10:41 PM
Getting ready to fix myself a martini.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: cannonfodder on January 23, 2015, 10:21:41 PM
Evening. Been MIA for a month, just too busy to get on the banter. Decided to stop by while I sip my bourbon and finish up my cigar.
Title: Re: 1/23/2015
Post by: jswaykos on January 23, 2015, 11:27:57 PM
[...]

Woohoo! My schooling is paying off!! Chapter 11 bankruptcy doesn't necessarily mean they're going away, but rather that they'll be allowed to reorganize without having to liquidize all their assets. See: most major airlines in the past 10 years.