« Reply #225 on: January 23, 2015, 02:00:31 PM »

Caldwell cigar is one year old and already getting too big for their britches!
$18 for a cigar?
http://halfwheel.com/caldwell-cigar-co-announces-nothing-ever-heard/77163

« Reply #226 on: January 23, 2015, 02:01:13 PM »

Somehow made it home alive weather and traffic are the shits here.  Warden is on the way to SC so looking forward to quiet pleasant smoking and drinking weekend with the dogs.
What's she going back there for?  You were just there a month ago, yes?
Big party for the bride-to-be tomorrow night so she went for the weekend.

« Reply #227 on: January 23, 2015, 02:01:50 PM »

Caldwell cigar is one year old and already getting too big for their britches!
$18 for a cigar?
http://halfwheel.com/caldwell-cigar-co-announces-nothing-ever-heard/77163
Commie operation.

« Reply #228 on: January 23, 2015, 02:01:59 PM »

ALMANAC TEQUILA BARREL NOIR BEER

We all know that the relationship between an American Stout and a bourbon barrel can yield fantastic results, but what you might not know is that time in a Tequila barrel can be equally impressive. Tequila … (Read more)

http://uncrate.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=125c5c5823653b64c4aee90cc&id=9127b7fd25&e=51b52bcc36
Had me a growler of fine local bourbon barrel stout last weekend.
So sounds like another growler worthy weekend this time around as well!

« Reply #229 on: January 23, 2015, 02:02:34 PM »

Hey CB!
What ya know Dave?  Pre-registered for CF.

« Reply #230 on: January 23, 2015, 02:03:34 PM »

For some strange reason I saw this and thought of Bad Dad.

For all of you with kids, grandkids, or who just love the things little kids say — a reminder that adult words are often taken literally………..

A teacher noticed that a little boy at the back of the class was squirming around, scratching his crotch, and not paying attention. So she went back to find out what was going on.
He was quite embarrassed and whispered that he had just recently been circumcised and he was quite itchy. The teacher told him to go down to the principal's office.
He was told to telephone his mother and ask her what he should do about it.  He did and returned to his class.
Suddenly, there was a commotion at the back of the room. She went back to investigate only to find him sitting at his desk with his 'private part' hanging out. 'I thought I told you to call your mom!' she said.
'I did,' he said, 'And she told me that if I could stick it out until lunchtime, she'd come and pick me up from school.

« Reply #231 on: January 23, 2015, 02:04:57 PM »

ALMANAC TEQUILA BARREL NOIR BEER

We all know that the relationship between an American Stout and a bourbon barrel can yield fantastic results, but what you might not know is that time in a Tequila barrel can be equally impressive. Tequila … (Read more)

http://uncrate.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=125c5c5823653b64c4aee90cc&id=9127b7fd25&e=51b52bcc36
Had me a growler of fine local bourbon barrel stout last weekend.
So sounds like another growler worthy weekend this time around as well!
Yep probably go fill-r-up tomorrow.  Weather is supposed to get nice tomorrow and back to 70's Sunday.

« Reply #232 on: January 23, 2015, 02:05:06 PM »

Somehow made it home alive weather and traffic are the shits here.  Warden is on the way to SC so looking forward to quiet pleasant smoking and drinking weekend with the dogs.
What's she going back there for?  You were just there a month ago, yes?
Big party for the bride-to-be tomorrow night so she went for the weekend.
Got it.  Good to provide the support.

« Reply #233 on: January 23, 2015, 02:08:34 PM »

« Reply #234 on: January 23, 2015, 02:15:55 PM »

Now that's an evacuation for lunch.
Speaking of evacuations... We ordered from Katz' Deli today.  Finally had that liverwurst and muenster with mustard and onion on rye that I've been craving.  Be back in a few.
While Antnee is off enjoying his multiple orgasms, welcome to page 15.
That shit should kill him.
What killed me was the price.  Including delivery and gratuity, that sammich cost me $26.  But it was really really good.
I hope the delivery girl gave you a lap dance for that price.

« Reply #235 on: January 23, 2015, 02:21:06 PM »

Now that's an evacuation for lunch.
Speaking of evacuations... We ordered from Katz' Deli today.  Finally had that liverwurst and muenster with mustard and onion on rye that I've been craving.  Be back in a few.
While Antnee is off enjoying his multiple orgasms, welcome to page 15.
That shit should kill him.
What killed me was the price.  Including delivery and gratuity, that sammich cost me $26.  But it was really really good.
I hope the delivery girl gave you a lap dance for that price.
At least a junk grab!

« Reply #236 on: January 23, 2015, 02:21:17 PM »

That'll do it for me. Oldest kid won a pair of Cavs tickets from a contest at school, so we're heading down there tonight. It's her first game, it'll be interesting to see how she enjoys it. First baseball game we went to, it was all about the popcorn. Hazzuh!

« Reply #237 on: January 23, 2015, 02:24:16 PM »

That'll do it for me. Oldest kid won a pair of Cavs tickets from a contest at school, so we're heading down there tonight. It's her first game, it'll be interesting to see how she enjoys it. First baseball game we went to, it was all about the popcorn. Hazzuh!
Enjoy, tell Labron I said hello.

« Reply #238 on: January 23, 2015, 02:30:54 PM »

That'll do it for me. Oldest kid won a pair of Cavs tickets from a contest at school, so we're heading down there tonight. It's her first game, it'll be interesting to see how she enjoys it. First baseball game we went to, it was all about the popcorn. Hazzuh!
Later Dave!

« Reply #239 on: January 23, 2015, 02:35:26 PM »

That'll do it for me. Oldest kid won a pair of Cavs tickets from a contest at school, so we're heading down there tonight. It's her first game, it'll be interesting to see how she enjoys it. First baseball game we went to, it was all about the popcorn. Hazzuh!
Cool.  Enjoy the game.