« Reply #90 on: January 23, 2015, 07:53:41 AM »

Morning fellas and Happy Friday to ya!
Now things are starting to pick up.
Morning David, what's crackin'?
Still have to do my CF registration as well. We've got a 3rd guy coming with us this year, waiting to hear from a 4th guy.
So do I.
All ya need is airfare.  We'll take care of you.  Flight for you into Newark should be pretty cheap.
Airfare is pretty cheap.  I will get it finished this weekend.  Still not sure about Friday or Saturday decisions.
Go with Friday.  Dooooo iiiiiiiit!
Anybody else thinking about going to the Tat event?
I'll hopefully be on the golf course then.

« Reply #91 on: January 23, 2015, 07:53:49 AM »

Jesus, like driving on a fucking ice rink today...safe and at work - mornin BotL!

« Reply #92 on: January 23, 2015, 07:56:14 AM »

Souds like Friday is the day, seems like that was Beans day too.  Will finish the process this weekend.  Got to get air travel coordinated with Bean

« Reply #93 on: January 23, 2015, 07:56:54 AM »

Jesus, like driving on a fucking ice rink today...safe and at work - mornin BotL!
Morning Iceman, glad you made it safe.

« Reply #94 on: January 23, 2015, 07:57:50 AM »

Jesus, like driving on a fucking ice rink today...safe and at work - mornin BotL!
Morning Iceman, glad you made it safe.
Driving 15mph, no joke, was fishtailing going any faster...time to un-clench the butthole and get ready for a good corporate fucking ;)

« Reply #95 on: January 23, 2015, 07:59:03 AM »

Jesus, like driving on a fucking ice rink today...safe and at work - mornin BotL!
Morning Iceman, glad you made it safe.
Driving 15mph, no joke, was fishtailing going any faster...time to un-clench the butthole and get ready for a good corporate fucking ;)
At least it's pay day. Morning Shaun.

« Reply #96 on: January 23, 2015, 08:00:20 AM »

Jesus, like driving on a fucking ice rink today...safe and at work - mornin BotL!
Morning Iceman, glad you made it safe.
Driving 15mph, no joke, was fishtailing going any faster...time to un-clench the butthole and get ready for a good corporate fucking ;)
Just bend over and take it like a man.

« Reply #97 on: January 23, 2015, 08:01:26 AM »

The Ball Boy must have done it.   ::)

« Reply #98 on: January 23, 2015, 08:01:52 AM »

Hi guys.
Morning Mayor McCheese!
How goes it today, NJDave?
Made it to Friday.  We'll take that as a win.
I hear that.  This was a strange week at work.  A lot of backroom meetings and discussions of rebadging us to a consulting company.  I hope it's slow enough for me to work on my resume next week.

« Reply #99 on: January 23, 2015, 08:02:55 AM »

Jesus, like driving on a fucking ice rink today...safe and at work - mornin BotL!
Morning Iceman, glad you made it safe.
+1

« Reply #100 on: January 23, 2015, 08:03:08 AM »

Hi guys.
Morning Mayor McCheese!
How goes it today, NJDave?
Made it to Friday.  We'll take that as a win.
I hear that.  This was a strange week at work.  A lot of backroom meetings and discussions of rebadging us to a consulting company.  I hope it's slow enough for me to work on my resume next week.
Consultants eh?  Hope they give you the nice pay, low hours, and work from home those guys get! ;)

« Reply #101 on: January 23, 2015, 08:03:18 AM »

Hi guys.
Morning Mayor McCheese!
How goes it today, NJDave?
Made it to Friday.  We'll take that as a win.
I hear that.  This was a strange week at work.  A lot of backroom meetings and discussions of rebadging us to a consulting company.  I hope it's slow enough for me to work on my resume next week.
Been there before.

« Reply #102 on: January 23, 2015, 08:04:30 AM »

Hi guys.
Morning Mayor McCheese!
How goes it today, NJDave?
Made it to Friday.  We'll take that as a win.
I hear that.  This was a strange week at work.  A lot of backroom meetings and discussions of rebadging us to a consulting company.  I hope it's slow enough for me to work on my resume next week.
Consultants eh?  Hope they give you the nice pay, low hours, and work from home those guys get! ;)
That's right 50% pay raise and healthy bonus structure right up front

« Reply #103 on: January 23, 2015, 08:04:51 AM »

Jesus, like driving on a fucking ice rink today...safe and at work - mornin BotL!
Morning Iceman, glad you made it safe.
Driving 15mph, no joke, was fishtailing going any faster...time to un-clench the butthole and get ready for a good corporate fucking ;)
They prefer you tighter so don't go unpuckering just yet.

« Reply #104 on: January 23, 2015, 08:08:47 AM »

Breakfast done time to hit the highway.  Later, have a good day all.  CG & Tony lube up and enjoy your fukings it is much easier that way.