Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/23/2015
« Reply #180 on: January 23, 2015, 10:36:44 AM »

I used to work in the Graphic Art Department at AT&T (used to be S.W.B.T.)  There were 16 women, and 3 men in the department.  One day the 2nd level supervisor (woman) went to use the color copier, and when she lifted the lid she found a photo of a nude woman left on the copier.  She became enraged.  She sent out an e-mail to all announcing her outrage, and demanded that who ever owned the photo should come forward and collect it.  No one came forward.  After 3 days, she sent out another e-mail stating the same.  A week went by and still no one came forward.  On the second week, the supervisor announced that if no one came forward, she would start taking away office privileges.  We had allot of privileges and no one wanted that.  Everyone in the office started trying to deduce who could have left the photo on the copier.  One of the men was gay, so he was emiminated.  All of the women came to the conclusion that it had to have been me or the other guy.  By the end of the secnod week, everyone started coming to me wanting me to admit that I had left the photo, even the other suspected guy.  At the beginning of the third week, the supervisor announced that one of our privileges would be taken away. Later that afternoon, she sent out another e-mail saying that some one had come forward, and every thing went back to normal.  It turned out that one of the women in our office was a lesbian and it was her photo.  I still can't figure out why everyone thought it was me...?
LOL!!  Awesome story!
So did she get fired or did you guys become good friends and start sharing photo albums?
Normally in an art department it wouldn't have been that big of a deal, but the supervisor was appointed to our department and wasn't an artist.  The whole thing got dropped, other than everyone knew not to do it.  Thank god she was scared to come into my darkroom.. :)

« Reply #181 on: January 23, 2015, 10:49:46 AM »

where the hell did Dad go?
just post and run?
His wife's lingerie must've gotten caught in the toaster oven.
Yikes, that's a terrible thought.  Years back, a friend of mine accidently caught my dog on fire thou.
You have very interesting friends.  I hope he at least brought bourbon.
Probably how the dog got set afire.

Morning, muchachos. For whatever reason, the Oxy is really hammering me this morning. Feel like I'm encased in a giant jello shot. I should be enjoying it more than I am.
Just chill and coast for the day.  You'll get through this.
Yeah...wait, isn't that what I do every day?

« Reply #182 on: January 23, 2015, 10:50:20 AM »

where the hell did Dad go?
just post and run?
His wife's lingerie must've gotten caught in the toaster oven.
Yikes, that's a terrible thought.  Years back, a friend of mine accidently caught my dog on fire thou.
You have very interesting friends.  I hope he at least brought bourbon.
Probably how the dog got set afire.

Morning, muchachos. For whatever reason, the Oxy is really hammering me this morning. Feel like I'm encased in a giant jello shot. I should be enjoying it more than I am.
Good morning Bret...
Morning, BD.

« Reply #183 on: January 23, 2015, 10:54:34 AM »

ALMANAC TEQUILA BARREL NOIR BEER

We all know that the relationship between an American Stout and a bourbon barrel can yield fantastic results, but what you might not know is that time in a Tequila barrel can be equally impressive. Tequila … (Read more)

http://uncrate.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=125c5c5823653b64c4aee90cc&id=9127b7fd25&e=51b52bcc36

« Reply #184 on: January 23, 2015, 11:07:02 AM »

where the hell did Dad go?
just post and run?
His wife's lingerie must've gotten caught in the toaster oven.
Yikes, that's a terrible thought.  Years back, a friend of mine accidently caught my dog on fire thou.
You have very interesting friends.  I hope he at least brought bourbon.
Probably how the dog got set afire.

Morning, muchachos. For whatever reason, the Oxy is really hammering me this morning. Feel like I'm encased in a giant jello shot. I should be enjoying it more than I am.
Just chill and coast for the day.  You'll get through this.
Yeah...wait, isn't that what I do every day?
It's what we all do.

« Reply #185 on: January 23, 2015, 11:08:39 AM »

ALMANAC TEQUILA BARREL NOIR BEER

We all know that the relationship between an American Stout and a bourbon barrel can yield fantastic results, but what you might not know is that time in a Tequila barrel can be equally impressive. Tequila … (Read more)

http://uncrate.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=125c5c5823653b64c4aee90cc&id=9127b7fd25&e=51b52bcc36
Have you tried it?

« Reply #186 on: January 23, 2015, 11:12:47 AM »

ALMANAC TEQUILA BARREL NOIR BEER

We all know that the relationship between an American Stout and a bourbon barrel can yield fantastic results, but what you might not know is that time in a Tequila barrel can be equally impressive. Tequila … (Read more)

http://uncrate.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=125c5c5823653b64c4aee90cc&id=9127b7fd25&e=51b52bcc36
Have you tried it?
No but I'll put it on the radar, sounds interesting

« Reply #187 on: January 23, 2015, 11:13:51 AM »

ALMANAC TEQUILA BARREL NOIR BEER

We all know that the relationship between an American Stout and a bourbon barrel can yield fantastic results, but what you might not know is that time in a Tequila barrel can be equally impressive. Tequila … (Read more)

http://uncrate.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=125c5c5823653b64c4aee90cc&id=9127b7fd25&e=51b52bcc36
Have you tried it?
No but I'll put it on the radar, sounds interesting
It does sound interesting.  Wonder how it will pair with a DE Smoking Monk cigar?

« Reply #188 on: January 23, 2015, 11:18:24 AM »

ALMANAC TEQUILA BARREL NOIR BEER

We all know that the relationship between an American Stout and a bourbon barrel can yield fantastic results, but what you might not know is that time in a Tequila barrel can be equally impressive. Tequila … (Read more)

http://uncrate.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=125c5c5823653b64c4aee90cc&id=9127b7fd25&e=51b52bcc36
Have you tried it?
No but I'll put it on the radar, sounds interesting
It does sound interesting.  Wonder how it will pair with a DE Smoking Monk cigar?
Sounds like we know the answer to that one already

« Reply #189 on: January 23, 2015, 11:20:10 AM »

ALMANAC TEQUILA BARREL NOIR BEER

We all know that the relationship between an American Stout and a bourbon barrel can yield fantastic results, but what you might not know is that time in a Tequila barrel can be equally impressive. Tequila … (Read more)

http://uncrate.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=125c5c5823653b64c4aee90cc&id=9127b7fd25&e=51b52bcc36
Have you tried it?
No but I'll put it on the radar, sounds interesting
It does sound interesting.  Wonder how it will pair with a DE Smoking Monk cigar?
Sounds like we know the answer to that one already
Are you gonna give yours back to Dave?

« Reply #190 on: January 23, 2015, 11:22:27 AM »

ALMANAC TEQUILA BARREL NOIR BEER

We all know that the relationship between an American Stout and a bourbon barrel can yield fantastic results, but what you might not know is that time in a Tequila barrel can be equally impressive. Tequila … (Read more)

http://uncrate.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=125c5c5823653b64c4aee90cc&id=9127b7fd25&e=51b52bcc36
Have you tried it?
No but I'll put it on the radar, sounds interesting
It does sound interesting.  Wonder how it will pair with a DE Smoking Monk cigar?
Sounds like we know the answer to that one already
Are you gonna give yours back to Dave?
Of course not, that would be rude.

I'll make Andy smoke it

« Reply #191 on: January 23, 2015, 11:23:40 AM »

ALMANAC TEQUILA BARREL NOIR BEER

We all know that the relationship between an American Stout and a bourbon barrel can yield fantastic results, but what you might not know is that time in a Tequila barrel can be equally impressive. Tequila … (Read more)

http://uncrate.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=125c5c5823653b64c4aee90cc&id=9127b7fd25&e=51b52bcc36
Have you tried it?
No but I'll put it on the radar, sounds interesting
It does sound interesting.  Wonder how it will pair with a DE Smoking Monk cigar?
Sounds like we know the answer to that one already
Are you gonna give yours back to Dave?
Of course not, that would be rude.

I'll make Andy smoke it
You pissed at Andy?

« Reply #192 on: January 23, 2015, 11:27:01 AM »

ALMANAC TEQUILA BARREL NOIR BEER

We all know that the relationship between an American Stout and a bourbon barrel can yield fantastic results, but what you might not know is that time in a Tequila barrel can be equally impressive. Tequila … (Read more)

http://uncrate.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=125c5c5823653b64c4aee90cc&id=9127b7fd25&e=51b52bcc36
Have you tried it?
No but I'll put it on the radar, sounds interesting
It does sound interesting.  Wonder how it will pair with a DE Smoking Monk cigar?
Sounds like we know the answer to that one already
Are you gonna give yours back to Dave?
Of course not, that would be rude.

I'll make Andy smoke it
You pissed at Andy?
Was the cigar that bad?

« Reply #193 on: January 23, 2015, 11:29:38 AM »

ALMANAC TEQUILA BARREL NOIR BEER

We all know that the relationship between an American Stout and a bourbon barrel can yield fantastic results, but what you might not know is that time in a Tequila barrel can be equally impressive. Tequila … (Read more)

http://uncrate.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=125c5c5823653b64c4aee90cc&id=9127b7fd25&e=51b52bcc36
Have you tried it?
No but I'll put it on the radar, sounds interesting
It does sound interesting.  Wonder how it will pair with a DE Smoking Monk cigar?
Think the tequila beer is in the second issue set.

« Reply #194 on: January 23, 2015, 11:31:08 AM »

My wife is home, so now I need to take a break and make her French toast.  Be back in awhile.
Wonder what BD's version of "French Toast" is...?