CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 23

Author Topic: 1/23/2015  (Read 55387 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 1/23/2015
« Reply #165 on: January 23, 2015, 10:23:45 AM »

where the hell did Dad go?
just post and run?
His wife's lingerie must've gotten caught in the toaster oven.
Yikes, that's a terrible thought.  Years back, a friend of mine accidently caught my dog on fire thou.
You have very interesting friends.  I hope he at least brought bourbon.
Probably how the dog got set afire.

Morning, muchachos. For whatever reason, the Oxy is really hammering me this morning. Feel like I'm encased in a giant jello shot. I should be enjoying it more than I am.
Funny thing about the often abused drugs...If you take them when you need them, it's hard to understand what's recreational about them.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #166 on: January 23, 2015, 10:24:14 AM »

just post and run?
Yikes, that's a terrible thought.  Years back, a friend of mine accidently caught my dog on fire thou.
Actually it was a pot related accident.  The dog shouldn't have tried to take his hit out of turn.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #167 on: January 23, 2015, 10:24:42 AM »

just post and run?

Morning, muchachos. For whatever reason, the Oxy is really hammering me this morning. Feel like I'm encased in a giant jello shot. I should be enjoying it more than I am.
Just chill and coast for the day.  You'll get through this.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #168 on: January 23, 2015, 10:25:13 AM »

OK, ready to banter.  Anyone still on?
Morning, Uncle Tony. Able to sit down properly yet?
Because of the hemorrhoids or the ass fucking?  Either way, the answer is no.
Don't you have a company issued seat donut?  ....or did you think that was for eating as well?
Budget cuts.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #169 on: January 23, 2015, 10:26:27 AM »

Don't you have a company issued seat donut?  ....or did you think that was for eating as well?
Oh my God, are we really talking about Tony's hemorrhoids, or am I just high?
You're high.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #170 on: January 23, 2015, 10:27:21 AM »

just post and run?

Good morning Bret...

Threebean

« Reply #171 on: January 23, 2015, 10:28:10 AM »

just post and run?
Actually it was a pot related accident.  The dog shouldn't have tried to take his hit out of turn.
HA.  I would have expected that from a cat, but not a dog.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #172 on: January 23, 2015, 10:28:19 AM »

Where the hell did yellowstar go?  Tongue stuck to a lightpost or writing up todays menu?

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #173 on: January 23, 2015, 10:29:39 AM »

my Jeep is done. be back sometime, $499.17 lighter.
Geez, I really hate repair bills.  I am making some headway thou.  I took my new tv money and paid off my Firestone bill, and took my truck money and pretty darn close paid off my Visa charge.  I even have a coupon for a free one topping pizza that I have to buy by January 25th.
So how are you going to pay for your truck and buy your TV?
I think I have about $900 left on my Visa, so when I get that paid off I can charge it.. :)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #174 on: January 23, 2015, 10:29:55 AM »

Oh my God, are we really talking about Tony's hemorrhoids, or am I just high?
Think that was my fault for being way too non-specific with my question. Haha.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #175 on: January 23, 2015, 10:30:21 AM »

I used to work in the Graphic Art Department at AT&T (used to be S.W.B.T.)  There were 16 women, and 3 men in the department.  One day the 2nd level supervisor (woman) went to use the color copier, and when she lifted the lid she found a photo of a nude woman left on the copier.  She became enraged.  She sent out an e-mail to all announcing her outrage, and demanded that who ever owned the photo should come forward and collect it.  No one came forward.  After 3 days, she sent out another e-mail stating the same.  A week went by and still no one came forward.  On the second week, the supervisor announced that if no one came forward, she would start taking away office privileges.  We had allot of privileges and no one wanted that.  Everyone in the office started trying to deduce who could have left the photo on the copier.  One of the men was gay, so he was emiminated.  All of the women came to the conclusion that it had to have been me or the other guy.  By the end of the secnod week, everyone started coming to me wanting me to admit that I had left the photo, even the other suspected guy.  At the beginning of the third week, the supervisor announced that one of our privileges would be taken away. Later that afternoon, she sent out another e-mail saying that some one had come forward, and every thing went back to normal.  It turned out that one of the women in our office was a lesbian and it was her photo.  I still can't figure out why everyone thought it was me...?
LOL!!  Awesome story!

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #176 on: January 23, 2015, 10:33:07 AM »

I used to work in the Graphic Art Department at AT&T (used to be S.W.B.T.)  There were 16 women, and 3 men in the department.  One day the 2nd level supervisor (woman) went to use the color copier, and when she lifted the lid she found a photo of a nude woman left on the copier.  She became enraged.  She sent out an e-mail to all announcing her outrage, and demanded that who ever owned the photo should come forward and collect it.  No one came forward.  After 3 days, she sent out another e-mail stating the same.  A week went by and still no one came forward.  On the second week, the supervisor announced that if no one came forward, she would start taking away office privileges.  We had allot of privileges and no one wanted that.  Everyone in the office started trying to deduce who could have left the photo on the copier.  One of the men was gay, so he was emiminated.  All of the women came to the conclusion that it had to have been me or the other guy.  By the end of the secnod week, everyone started coming to me wanting me to admit that I had left the photo, even the other suspected guy.  At the beginning of the third week, the supervisor announced that one of our privileges would be taken away. Later that afternoon, she sent out another e-mail saying that some one had come forward, and every thing went back to normal.  It turned out that one of the women in our office was a lesbian and it was her photo.  I still can't figure out why everyone thought it was me...?
LOL!!  Awesome story!
Yelp, it's true...  Now I have to type up the one about setting the dog on fire...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #177 on: January 23, 2015, 10:33:43 AM »

LOL!!  Awesome story!
So did she get fired or did you guys become good friends and start sharing photo albums?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #178 on: January 23, 2015, 10:34:07 AM »

Where the hell did yellowstar go?  Tongue stuck to a lightpost or writing up todays menu?
I'm betting on the latter.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #179 on: January 23, 2015, 10:34:10 AM »

My wife is home, so now I need to take a break and make her French toast.  Be back in awhile.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 23