« Reply #195 on: January 23, 2015, 11:33:07 AM »

ALMANAC TEQUILA BARREL NOIR BEER

We all know that the relationship between an American Stout and a bourbon barrel can yield fantastic results, but what you might not know is that time in a Tequila barrel can be equally impressive. Tequila … (Read more)

http://uncrate.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=125c5c5823653b64c4aee90cc&id=9127b7fd25&e=51b52bcc36
Have you tried it?
No but I'll put it on the radar, sounds interesting
It does sound interesting.  Wonder how it will pair with a DE Smoking Monk cigar?
Sounds like we know the answer to that one already
Are you gonna give yours back to Dave?
Of course not, that would be rude.

I'll make Andy smoke it
You pissed at Andy?
Was the cigar that bad?
No it wasn't.  If you like pipes, you might enjoy it.

« Reply #196 on: January 23, 2015, 11:33:56 AM »

My wife is home, so now I need to take a break and make her French toast.  Be back in awhile.
Wonder what BD's version of "French Toast" is...?
I just shivered at the thought.

« Reply #197 on: January 23, 2015, 11:35:57 AM »

ALMANAC TEQUILA BARREL NOIR BEER

We all know that the relationship between an American Stout and a bourbon barrel can yield fantastic results, but what you might not know is that time in a Tequila barrel can be equally impressive. Tequila … (Read more)

http://uncrate.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=125c5c5823653b64c4aee90cc&id=9127b7fd25&e=51b52bcc36
Have you tried it?
No but I'll put it on the radar, sounds interesting
It does sound interesting.  Wonder how it will pair with a DE Smoking Monk cigar?
Sounds like we know the answer to that one already
Are you gonna give yours back to Dave?
Of course not, that would be rude.

I'll make Andy smoke it
You pissed at Andy?
Was the cigar that bad?
Depends.....tasted like a Drew "Natural" with a sweetened tip (although not infused and no mention of a sweetened tip).  You got a couple of free ones, try one out if you are curious.  Just not a profile for me.

« Reply #198 on: January 23, 2015, 11:37:13 AM »

ALMANAC TEQUILA BARREL NOIR BEER

We all know that the relationship between an American Stout and a bourbon barrel can yield fantastic results, but what you might not know is that time in a Tequila barrel can be equally impressive. Tequila … (Read more)

http://uncrate.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=125c5c5823653b64c4aee90cc&id=9127b7fd25&e=51b52bcc36
Have you tried it?
No but I'll put it on the radar, sounds interesting
It does sound interesting.  Wonder how it will pair with a DE Smoking Monk cigar?
Sounds like we know the answer to that one already
Are you gonna give yours back to Dave?
Of course not, that would be rude.

I'll make Andy smoke it
You pissed at Andy?
No, it would be in Andy's wheelhouse.

« Reply #199 on: January 23, 2015, 11:38:52 AM »

ALMANAC TEQUILA BARREL NOIR BEER

We all know that the relationship between an American Stout and a bourbon barrel can yield fantastic results, but what you might not know is that time in a Tequila barrel can be equally impressive. Tequila … (Read more)

http://uncrate.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=125c5c5823653b64c4aee90cc&id=9127b7fd25&e=51b52bcc36
Have you tried it?
No but I'll put it on the radar, sounds interesting
It does sound interesting.  Wonder how it will pair with a DE Smoking Monk cigar?
Sounds like we know the answer to that one already
Are you gonna give yours back to Dave?
Of course not, that would be rude.

I'll make Andy smoke it
You pissed at Andy?
No, it would be in Andy's wheelhouse.
It might be, he likes the infused stuff

« Reply #200 on: January 23, 2015, 11:54:39 AM »

ALMANAC TEQUILA BARREL NOIR BEER

We all know that the relationship between an American Stout and a bourbon barrel can yield fantastic results, but what you might not know is that time in a Tequila barrel can be equally impressive. Tequila … (Read more)

http://uncrate.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=125c5c5823653b64c4aee90cc&id=9127b7fd25&e=51b52bcc36
Have you tried it?
No but I'll put it on the radar, sounds interesting
It does sound interesting.  Wonder how it will pair with a DE Smoking Monk cigar?
Sounds like we know the answer to that one already
Are you gonna give yours back to Dave?
Of course not, that would be rude.

I'll make Andy smoke it
You pissed at Andy?
No, it would be in Andy's wheelhouse.
It might be, he likes the infused stuff
You ever had a Natural Fishy?

« Reply #201 on: January 23, 2015, 12:12:38 PM »

ALMANAC TEQUILA BARREL NOIR BEER

We all know that the relationship between an American Stout and a bourbon barrel can yield fantastic results, but what you might not know is that time in a Tequila barrel can be equally impressive. Tequila … (Read more)

http://uncrate.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=125c5c5823653b64c4aee90cc&id=9127b7fd25&e=51b52bcc36
Have you tried it?
No but I'll put it on the radar, sounds interesting
It does sound interesting.  Wonder how it will pair with a DE Smoking Monk cigar?
Sounds like we know the answer to that one already
Are you gonna give yours back to Dave?
Of course not, that would be rude.

I'll make Andy smoke it
You pissed at Andy?
No, it would be in Andy's wheelhouse.
It might be, he likes the infused stuff
You ever had a Natural Fishy?
Geez....was that a personal question??
Maybe I better check the Urban Dictionary....

« Reply #202 on: January 23, 2015, 12:20:35 PM »

ALMANAC TEQUILA BARREL NOIR BEER

We all know that the relationship between an American Stout and a bourbon barrel can yield fantastic results, but what you might not know is that time in a Tequila barrel can be equally impressive. Tequila … (Read more)

http://uncrate.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=125c5c5823653b64c4aee90cc&id=9127b7fd25&e=51b52bcc36
Have you tried it?
No but I'll put it on the radar, sounds interesting
It does sound interesting.  Wonder how it will pair with a DE Smoking Monk cigar?
Sounds like we know the answer to that one already
Are you gonna give yours back to Dave?
Of course not, that would be rude.

I'll make Andy smoke it
You pissed at Andy?
No, it would be in Andy's wheelhouse.
It might be, he likes the infused stuff
You ever had a Natural Fishy?
I have.  Didn't like the sweetened tip, which the Smoking Monk didn't have, but for a while I was enjoying the "Dirt".  - I revisited it in the last 6 months and I didn't like it at all.

« Reply #203 on: January 23, 2015, 12:29:15 PM »

LUNCH IS HERE!

« Reply #204 on: January 23, 2015, 12:31:30 PM »

ALMANAC TEQUILA BARREL NOIR BEER

We all know that the relationship between an American Stout and a bourbon barrel can yield fantastic results, but what you might not know is that time in a Tequila barrel can be equally impressive. Tequila … (Read more)

http://uncrate.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=125c5c5823653b64c4aee90cc&id=9127b7fd25&e=51b52bcc36
Have you tried it?
No but I'll put it on the radar, sounds interesting
It does sound interesting.  Wonder how it will pair with a DE Smoking Monk cigar?
Sounds like we know the answer to that one already
Are you gonna give yours back to Dave?
Of course not, that would be rude.

I'll make Andy smoke it
You pissed at Andy?
No, it would be in Andy's wheelhouse.
It might be, he likes the infused stuff
You ever had a Natural Fishy?
No, never smoked an acid

« Reply #205 on: January 23, 2015, 12:41:51 PM »

[...]

Natural's aren't in the Acid line.  They are not infused but have rather unique tastes by the use of non traditional tobacco's.  Not unlike (as Antnee referred to) the recent pipe tobacco cigars.

« Reply #206 on: January 23, 2015, 01:06:27 PM »

Now that's an evacuation for lunch.

« Reply #207 on: January 23, 2015, 01:07:47 PM »

Where the heck is Yellow Star?  He out sucking up for another raise?

« Reply #208 on: January 23, 2015, 01:20:01 PM »

<crickets>

« Reply #209 on: January 23, 2015, 01:28:42 PM »

Now that's an evacuation for lunch.
Speaking of evacuations... We ordered from Katz' Deli today.  Finally had that liverwurst and muenster with mustard and onion on rye that I've been craving.  Be back in a few.