« Reply #210 on: January 23, 2015, 01:36:51 PM »

Now that's an evacuation for lunch.
Speaking of evacuations... We ordered from Katz' Deli today.  Finally had that liverwurst and muenster with mustard and onion on rye that I've been craving.  Be back in a few.
While Antnee is off enjoying his multiple orgasms, welcome to page 15.

« Reply #211 on: January 23, 2015, 01:40:50 PM »

Back from lunch and time to post!  ;D

« Reply #212 on: January 23, 2015, 01:50:29 PM »

Now that's an evacuation for lunch.
Speaking of evacuations... We ordered from Katz' Deli today.  Finally had that liverwurst and muenster with mustard and onion on rye that I've been craving.  Be back in a few.
Only evacuate in a well ventilated room.  Just sayin'...

« Reply #213 on: January 23, 2015, 01:52:13 PM »

Now that's an evacuation for lunch.
Speaking of evacuations... We ordered from Katz' Deli today.  Finally had that liverwurst and muenster with mustard and onion on rye that I've been craving.  Be back in a few.
Sounds like he's trying to make his next "performance evaluation" just as painful for the other guy.

« Reply #214 on: January 23, 2015, 01:52:52 PM »

Now that's an evacuation for lunch.
Speaking of evacuations... We ordered from Katz' Deli today.  Finally had that liverwurst and muenster with mustard and onion on rye that I've been craving.  Be back in a few.
While Antnee is off enjoying his multiple orgasms, welcome to page 15.
That shit should kill him.

« Reply #215 on: January 23, 2015, 01:54:23 PM »

Now that's an evacuation for lunch.
Speaking of evacuations... We ordered from Katz' Deli today.  Finally had that liverwurst and muenster with mustard and onion on rye that I've been craving.  Be back in a few.
Sounds like he's trying to make his next "performance evaluation" just as painful for the other guy.
Think there may be something to that.

« Reply #216 on: January 23, 2015, 01:54:37 PM »

Now that's an evacuation for lunch.
Speaking of evacuations... We ordered from Katz' Deli today.  Finally had that liverwurst and muenster with mustard and onion on rye that I've been craving.  Be back in a few.
Only evacuate in a well ventilated room.  Just sayin'...
Indeed!

« Reply #217 on: January 23, 2015, 01:55:28 PM »

Somehow made it home alive weather and traffic are the shits here.  Warden is on the way to SC so looking forward to quiet pleasant smoking and drinking weekend with the dogs.

« Reply #218 on: January 23, 2015, 01:56:07 PM »

Hey CB!

« Reply #219 on: January 23, 2015, 01:56:36 PM »

Now that's an evacuation for lunch.
Speaking of evacuations... We ordered from Katz' Deli today.  Finally had that liverwurst and muenster with mustard and onion on rye that I've been craving.  Be back in a few.
While Antnee is off enjoying his multiple orgasms, welcome to page 15.
That shit should kill him.
What killed me was the price.  Including delivery and gratuity, that sammich cost me $26.  But it was really really good.

« Reply #220 on: January 23, 2015, 01:56:57 PM »

Hey Antnee!  Did you see:  http://halfwheel.com/rocky-patel-discontinues-indian-tabac/78350
Maybe you want the ones back you gave for my son now that they will surely be collectors items!

« Reply #221 on: January 23, 2015, 01:57:07 PM »

ALMANAC TEQUILA BARREL NOIR BEER

We all know that the relationship between an American Stout and a bourbon barrel can yield fantastic results, but what you might not know is that time in a Tequila barrel can be equally impressive. Tequila … (Read more)

http://uncrate.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=125c5c5823653b64c4aee90cc&id=9127b7fd25&e=51b52bcc36
Had me a growler of fine local bourbon barrel stout last weekend.

« Reply #222 on: January 23, 2015, 01:57:47 PM »

Now that's an evacuation for lunch.
Speaking of evacuations... We ordered from Katz' Deli today.  Finally had that liverwurst and muenster with mustard and onion on rye that I've been craving.  Be back in a few.
While Antnee is off enjoying his multiple orgasms, welcome to page 15.
That shit should kill him.
What killed me was the price.  Including delivery and gratuity, that sammich cost me $26.  But it was really really good.
Holy Chit

« Reply #223 on: January 23, 2015, 01:58:33 PM »

Somehow made it home alive weather and traffic are the shits here.  Warden is on the way to SC so looking forward to quiet pleasant smoking and drinking weekend with the dogs.
What's she going back there for?  You were just there a month ago, yes?

« Reply #224 on: January 23, 2015, 01:58:42 PM »

Hey Antnee!  Did you see:  http://halfwheel.com/rocky-patel-discontinues-indian-tabac/78350
Maybe you want the ones back you gave for my son now that they will surely be collectors items!
I thought it had already happened.  I don't miss them one bit.  I hope they burn straight for him.