« Reply #105 on: January 23, 2015, 08:29:29 AM »

Corporate ass rapings have derailed the banter. Who would've thought?

« Reply #106 on: January 23, 2015, 08:32:26 AM »

Morning men.  Really don't feel like working.  Preaching to the choir?  Can I get an amen?

« Reply #107 on: January 23, 2015, 08:34:34 AM »

Really disappointed in how the Smoking Monks turned out....well, you don't know if you don't try them.
And I appreciate you trying them and reporting the results.  Took one for the Team there.
You can give your's to you BIL, he'll like them.  (unless you're curious of course)

« Reply #108 on: January 23, 2015, 08:37:44 AM »

Jesus, like driving on a fucking ice rink today...safe and at work - mornin BotL!
Did you score again?

« Reply #109 on: January 23, 2015, 08:43:23 AM »

Morning men.  Really don't feel like working.  Preaching to the choir?  Can I get an amen?
Amen there brother...and I'll add an Hallelujah!

« Reply #110 on: January 23, 2015, 08:43:45 AM »

Morning men.  Really don't feel like working.  Preaching to the choir?  Can I get an amen?
Amen there brother...and I'll add an Hallelujah!
Mornin Bean and Daves
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #111 on: January 23, 2015, 08:43:52 AM »

Morning men.  Really don't feel like working.  Preaching to the choir?  Can I get an amen?
not from me, I don't work.
morning Mark.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #112 on: January 23, 2015, 08:45:02 AM »

morning Shaun.

« Reply #113 on: January 23, 2015, 08:46:11 AM »

Morning men.  Really don't feel like working.  Preaching to the choir?  Can I get an amen?
Bean, got good news and bad news for travel next week.  The storm that could have left over a foot of snow on Sat. changed course, so it will start as snow and go to rain.  You won't have that mess to deal with.  On the other hand, there should be light snow for your arrival and temps will not get above freezing all week.  Not Yellowstar weather clearly, but chilly for normal folk.

« Reply #114 on: January 23, 2015, 08:47:06 AM »

Morning men.  Really don't feel like working.  Preaching to the choir?  Can I get an amen?
Amen there brother...and I'll add an Hallelujah!
Let's just retire.  Can't afford to do it by myself yet, but if you and I moved in with Dean, bet we could make it work.  The warden and I will take the tent, in which case it will likely just be me in the tent.

« Reply #115 on: January 23, 2015, 08:48:45 AM »

Morning men.  Really don't feel like working.  Preaching to the choir?  Can I get an amen?
not from me, I don't work.
morning Mark.
Well there is the chauffering, internet repair, roof and groundskeeping, and of course shithouse purging.
About the same as the rest of us when you think about it...

« Reply #116 on: January 23, 2015, 08:48:51 AM »

Morning men.  Really don't feel like working.  Preaching to the choir?  Can I get an amen?
Amen there brother...and I'll add an Hallelujah!
Let's just retire.  Can't afford to do it by myself yet, but if you and I moved in with Dean, bet we could make it work.  The warden and I will take the tent, in which case it will likely just be me in the tent.
Better get another wifi router.

« Reply #117 on: January 23, 2015, 08:48:51 AM »

Morning men.  Really don't feel like working.  Preaching to the choir?  Can I get an amen?
Bean, got good news and bad news for travel next week.  The storm that could have left over a foot of snow on Sat. changed course, so it will start as snow and go to rain.  You won't have that mess to deal with.  On the other hand, there should be light snow for your arrival and temps will not get above freezing all week.  Not Yellowstar weather clearly, but chilly for normal folk.
Yeah, saw that.  Will be interesting driving up from PHL at midnight Monday.  Hopefully I'm the only idiot on the road at that hour.

« Reply #118 on: January 23, 2015, 08:49:59 AM »

Morning men.  Really don't feel like working.  Preaching to the choir?  Can I get an amen?
Amen there brother...and I'll add an Hallelujah!
Let's just retire.  Can't afford to do it by myself yet, but if you and I moved in with Dean, bet we could make it work.  The warden and I will take the tent, in which case it will likely just be me in the tent.
Sounding more and more like a plan!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #119 on: January 23, 2015, 08:50:16 AM »

"This letter is to inform you that the warranty period has been extended for Window Lift Plate repairs on your Chrysler Group LLC Jeep Liberty to 7 years from the vehicle’s original in service date with no mileage limitation. This extended warranty coverage applies to Jeep Liberty model years 2006–2007.

We are extending the warranty period for Window Lift Plate repairs because some vehicles have experienced repeat concerns with window components … If you are experiencing the conditions as described in this warranty extension within 7 years from the vehicle’s in service date, simply contact your dealer to have the repairs performed.

If you have already experienced this window regulator concern and have paid to have it repaired, you may be eligible to receive a reimbursement.

If you have questions or need any assistance, please contact your dealer or the Chrysler Customer Assistance Center between the hours of 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM, EST. They can be reached at 1–877–426–5337.

Chrysler is taking this action to demonstrate its commitment to your continued satisfaction.