« Reply #120 on: January 23, 2015, 08:50:27 AM »

Morning men.  Really don't feel like working.  Preaching to the choir?  Can I get an amen?
not from me, I don't work.
morning Mark.
Well there is the chauffering, internet repair, roof and groundskeeping, and of course shithouse purging.
About the same as the rest of us when you think about it...
But all the grilling and golfing and the landlady's titties, sort of balances out.

« Reply #121 on: January 23, 2015, 08:54:05 AM »

Morning men.  Really don't feel like working.  Preaching to the choir?  Can I get an amen?
Amen there brother...and I'll add an Hallelujah!
Let's just retire.  Can't afford to do it by myself yet, but if you and I moved in with Dean, bet we could make it work.  The warden and I will take the tent, in which case it will likely just be me in the tent.
Better get another wifi router.
We'll just use Deans HotSpot.

« Reply #122 on: January 23, 2015, 08:55:57 AM »

Morning men.  Really don't feel like working.  Preaching to the choir?  Can I get an amen?
not from me, I don't work.
morning Mark.
Rub it in!  Mornin Dean!

« Reply #123 on: January 23, 2015, 08:56:56 AM »

Morning men.  Really don't feel like working.  Preaching to the choir?  Can I get an amen?
not from me, I don't work.
morning Mark.
Rub it in!  Mornin Dean!
Indeed.  Got a conference call to get ready for. FML.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #124 on: January 23, 2015, 08:59:19 AM »

"This letter is to inform you that the warranty period has been extended for Window Lift Plate repairs on your Chrysler Group LLC Jeep Liberty to 7 years from the vehicle’s original in service date with no mileage limitation. This extended warranty coverage applies to Jeep Liberty model years 2006–2007.

We are extending the warranty period for Window Lift Plate repairs because some vehicles have experienced repeat concerns with window components … If you are experiencing the conditions as described in this warranty extension within 7 years from the vehicle’s in service date, simply contact your dealer to have the repairs performed.

If you have already experienced this window regulator concern and have paid to have it repaired, you may be eligible to receive a reimbursement.

If you have questions or need any assistance, please contact your dealer or the Chrysler Customer Assistance Center between the hours of 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM, EST. They can be reached at 1–877–426–5337.

Chrysler is taking this action to demonstrate its commitment to your continued satisfaction.

FUCK !
because I am not the original owner I am not covered under the warranty, and there is no recall.

« Reply #125 on: January 23, 2015, 09:01:21 AM »

Morning men.  Really don't feel like working.  Preaching to the choir?  Can I get an amen?
Bean, got good news and bad news for travel next week.  The storm that could have left over a foot of snow on Sat. changed course, so it will start as snow and go to rain.  You won't have that mess to deal with.  On the other hand, there should be light snow for your arrival and temps will not get above freezing all week.  Not Yellowstar weather clearly, but chilly for normal folk.
Yeah, saw that.  Will be interesting driving up from PHL at midnight Monday.  Hopefully I'm the only idiot on the road at that hour.
Actually exit out of the airport is easy then straight shot up I-95.  At that hour should take you about 30 min. to the hotel.  Did you book one yet?

« Reply #126 on: January 23, 2015, 09:03:52 AM »

Morning men.  Really don't feel like working.  Preaching to the choir?  Can I get an amen?
Bean, got good news and bad news for travel next week.  The storm that could have left over a foot of snow on Sat. changed course, so it will start as snow and go to rain.  You won't have that mess to deal with.  On the other hand, there should be light snow for your arrival and temps will not get above freezing all week.  Not Yellowstar weather clearly, but chilly for normal folk.
Yeah, saw that.  Will be interesting driving up from PHL at midnight Monday.  Hopefully I'm the only idiot on the road at that hour.
Actually exit out of the airport is easy then straight shot up I-95.  At that hour should take you about 30 min. to the hotel.  Did you book one yet?
Yep, staying in Lansdale first three nights and near PHL Thur night so I can catch my early morning flight.  I'll PM you.

« Reply #127 on: January 23, 2015, 09:09:49 AM »

[...]

Nothing in that statement says original owner (I'm sure it's somewhere in the fine print).  Call 'em up and give 'em hell anyway.

« Reply #128 on: January 23, 2015, 09:11:25 AM »

[...]

Sonsabitches!

« Reply #129 on: January 23, 2015, 09:13:30 AM »

Morning fellas and Happy Friday to ya!
Now things are starting to pick up.
Morning David, what's crackin'?
Still have to do my CF registration as well. We've got a 3rd guy coming with us this year, waiting to hear from a 4th guy.
So do I.
All ya need is airfare.  We'll take care of you.  Flight for you into Newark should be pretty cheap.
Airfare is pretty cheap.  I will get it finished this weekend.  Still not sure about Friday or Saturday decisions.
Go with Friday.  Dooooo iiiiiiiit!
Anybody else thinking about going to the Tat event?
I'll hopefully be on the golf course then.
I thought you weren't playing this year, or did you find another course?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/23/2015
« Reply #130 on: January 23, 2015, 09:19:00 AM »

Good morning cigar tycoons...

« Reply #131 on: January 23, 2015, 09:23:35 AM »

Good morning cigar tycoons...
DAD!!!

« Reply #132 on: January 23, 2015, 09:24:53 AM »

Good morning cigar tycoons...
Rolling in bright and early BD.  Good Morning.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #133 on: January 23, 2015, 09:26:43 AM »

[...]

I did, that's how I found out about no recall and having to incur the charges. where's Lee Iacocca when you need him?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #134 on: January 23, 2015, 09:27:29 AM »

Good morning cigar tycoons...
morning Dad.