« Reply #270 on: January 23, 2015, 03:57:38 PM »

just finished filling out a reimbursement form through the Chrysler Corp website. what a PITA that was, needed pictures of the repair bill and paid receipt, and the FUCKING WIFI here sucks so I had to drive into town to use a good connection.

good news, my Tat pre-ordered cigars came in.
Congrats on 4000 posts, Deano!
thanks Tony. what do I need for 5 Red Stars, 5,000?
I think so.  I'm too lazy to logon as an admin to tell you for certain.
LMAO. what aren't I surprised?
I checked.  Yes, 5000 is the next milestone.
Damn 7,500...so many posts ;)  Need to get some more in this afternoon before I fade away
Might help if you would work a little on weekends.
I do work, but only for 60-90min to make sure the software is still floating and not sinking, haha.

« Reply #271 on: January 23, 2015, 03:58:01 PM »

just finished filling out a reimbursement form through the Chrysler Corp website. what a PITA that was, needed pictures of the repair bill and paid receipt, and the FUCKING WIFI here sucks so I had to drive into town to use a good connection.

good news, my Tat pre-ordered cigars came in.
Congrats on 4000 posts, Deano!
thanks Tony. what do I need for 5 Red Stars, 5,000?
I think so.  I'm too lazy to logon as an admin to tell you for certain.
Jeez, I got to do everything around here.  5000 for 5 and 7500 for Platinum.
Sheriff has our back!  What's getting smoked first today Tex?
Probably nothing today, sun just came out but cold and a strong north wind
Mid 40s here today, unbelievably nice out

« Reply #272 on: January 23, 2015, 03:58:20 PM »

Milestone                      Threshold
Newbie Status                    0
Junior Status                  100   *     (gold)
Associate Status               500   **    (gold)
BotL Status                   1000   ***   (gold)
Senior Status                 2500   ****  (gold)
Endeared Status               5000   ***** (gold)
Distinguished Status          7500   ***** (platinum)

« Reply #273 on: January 23, 2015, 03:58:31 PM »

just finished filling out a reimbursement form through the Chrysler Corp website. what a PITA that was, needed pictures of the repair bill and paid receipt, and the FUCKING WIFI here sucks so I had to drive into town to use a good connection.

good news, my Tat pre-ordered cigars came in.

hell of a #4,000 post btw.
Thought you were not eligible
Tat pre-orders?

« Reply #274 on: January 23, 2015, 04:06:50 PM »

Fading fast, not sure how much longer I can make it.

« Reply #275 on: January 23, 2015, 04:16:12 PM »

Fading fast, not sure how much longer I can make it.
I'm ready to check out too.

« Reply #276 on: January 23, 2015, 04:32:05 PM »

just finished filling out a reimbursement form through the Chrysler Corp website. what a PITA that was, needed pictures of the repair bill and paid receipt, and the FUCKING WIFI here sucks so I had to drive into town to use a good connection.

good news, my Tat pre-ordered cigars came in.
Congrats on 4000 posts, Deano!
thanks Tony. what do I need for 5 Red Stars, 5,000?
I think so.  I'm too lazy to logon as an admin to tell you for certain.
Jeez, I got to do everything around here.  5000 for 5 and 7500 for Platinum.
Sheriff has our back!  What's getting smoked first today Tex?
Probably nothing today, sun just came out but cold and a strong north wind
Mid 40s here today, unbelievably nice out
Same here now but we don't consider that nice out.

« Reply #277 on: January 23, 2015, 04:32:45 PM »

just finished filling out a reimbursement form through the Chrysler Corp website. what a PITA that was, needed pictures of the repair bill and paid receipt, and the FUCKING WIFI here sucks so I had to drive into town to use a good connection.

good news, my Tat pre-ordered cigars came in.

hell of a #4,000 post btw.
Thought you were not eligible
Tat pre-orders?
Jeep reimbursement

« Reply #278 on: January 23, 2015, 04:42:52 PM »

OK, should I just flip the site now in preparation for Chip?  Speaking of which, he should be stress testing right about now.  Hope he'll check in.

« Reply #279 on: January 23, 2015, 04:43:29 PM »

CG87 out - have a good night gents!

« Reply #280 on: January 23, 2015, 04:47:44 PM »

just finished filling out a reimbursement form through the Chrysler Corp website. what a PITA that was, needed pictures of the repair bill and paid receipt, and the FUCKING WIFI here sucks so I had to drive into town to use a good connection.

good news, my Tat pre-ordered cigars came in.
Congrats on 4000 posts, Deano!
thanks Tony. what do I need for 5 Red Stars, 5,000?
I think so.  I'm too lazy to logon as an admin to tell you for certain.
LMAO. what aren't I surprised?
I checked.  Yes, 5000 is the next milestone.
what are the post milestones and what is the status that goes with each one?  Or are those trade secrets?
Do you really want to know?  I've been known to change the milestones from time to time.  I'd hate to ruin the upcoming surprises.  If you'd like, I can give you all of them up to the ones that have already been seen, to date?
Enquiring minds want to know.

« Reply #281 on: January 23, 2015, 04:47:53 PM »

Workaference all fucking day.  Doing things the stupid way because that's how management thinks it should be done.  I'm gonna drink hard tonight.

« Reply #282 on: January 23, 2015, 04:52:45 PM »

CG87 out - have a good night gents!
Later, Shaun.

« Reply #283 on: January 23, 2015, 04:58:25 PM »

OK, should I just flip the site now in preparation for Chip?  Speaking of which, he should be stress testing right about now.  Hope he'll check in.
Might as well.  Yeah I am anxious to get Chip's report hoping it is nothing too serious.

« Reply #284 on: January 23, 2015, 04:59:18 PM »

Workaference all fucking day.  Doing things the stupid way because that's how management thinks it should be done.  I'm gonna drink hard tonight.
We seem to be having a management problem on this banter.