CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on November 01, 2016, 12:00:19 AM

Title: 11/1/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on November 01, 2016, 12:00:19 AM
It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 01, 2016, 12:14:35 AM
Welcome to November.  Ended Halloween on lucky 13.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 01, 2016, 12:17:56 AM
Today is Tuesday, Nov. 1, the 306th day of 2016. There are 60 days left in the year. This is All Saints Day.

Today's Highlight in History:

On Nov. 1, 1968, the Motion Picture Association of America unveiled its new voluntary film rating system: G for general, M for mature (later changed to GP, then PG), R for restricted and X (later changed to NC-17) for adults only.

On this date:

In 1478, the Spanish Inquisition was established.

In 1604, William Shakespeare's tragedy "Othello" was presented at Whitehall Palace in London.

In 1765, the Stamp Act, passed by the British Parliament, went into effect, prompting stiff resistance from American colonists.

In 1861, during the Civil War, President Abraham Lincoln named Maj. Gen. George B. McClellan General-in-Chief of the Union armies, succeeding Lt. Gen. Winfield Scott.

In 1870, the United States Weather Bureau made its first meteorological observations.

In 1936, in a speech in Milan, Italy, Benito Mussolini described the alliance between his country and Nazi Germany as an "axis" running between Rome and Berlin.

In 1949, an Eastern Airlines DC-4 collided in midair with a Lockheed P-38 fighter plane near Washington National Airport, killing all 55 people aboard the DC-4 and seriously injuring the pilot of the P-38.

In 1950, two Puerto Rican nationalists tried to force their way into Blair House in Washington, D.C., in a failed attempt to assassinate President Harry S. Truman. (One of the pair was killed, along with a White House police officer.)

In 1952, the United States exploded the first hydrogen bomb, code-named "Ivy Mike," at Enewetak (en-ih-WEE'-tahk) Atoll in the Marshall Islands.

In 1979, former first lady Mamie Eisenhower died in Washington, D.C., at age 82.

In 1989, East Germany reopened its border with Czechoslovakia, prompting tens of thousands of refugees to flee to the West.

In 1991, Clarence Thomas took his place as the newest justice on the Supreme Court.

Ten years ago: Sen. John Kerry, D-Mass., apologized to "any service member, family member or American" offended by his "botched joke" about how young people might get "stuck in Iraq" if they didn't study hard and do their homework. An Ethiopian immigrant was convicted in Lawrenceville, Georgia, of the genital mutilation of his 2-year-old daughter in what's believed to be the first such criminal case in the U.S. (Khalid Adem was sentenced to 10 years in prison.) Author William Styron, 81, died in Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts. Actress Adrienne Shelly, 40, was found dead in her Manhattan flat (construction worker Diego Pillco later pleaded guilty to manslaughter and was sentenced to 25 years in prison).

Five years ago: Europe's days-old plan to solve its crippling debt crisis and restore faith in the global economy was thrown into chaos by Greek Prime Minister George Papandreou's stunning decision to call a referendum on the country's latest rescue package. (Papandreou dropped the referendum plan two days later.) Embattled Los Angeles Dodgers owner Frank McCourt and Major League Baseball reached an agreement to sell the troubled franchise. Dorothy Rodham, 92, mother of Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton and former President Bill Clinton's mother-in-law, died in Washington.

One year ago: Turkey's ruling party secured a stunning victory in a snap parliamentary election, sweeping back into single-party rule only five months after losing it. Presiding Bishop Michael Curry was installed as the first black leader of the U.S. Episcopal Church during a ceremony at the Washington National Cathedral. Fred Thompson, 73, a folksy former Republican U.S. senator from Tennessee who appeared in feature films and television, died in Nashville. Kenya's Stanley Biwott and Mary Keitany swept the titles at the New York City Marathon. The Kansas City Royals won their first World Series crown since 1985, beating the New York Mets 7-2 in Game 5, which lasted 12 innings, ending after midnight.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 01, 2016, 12:18:32 AM
Today's Birthdays: Golfer Gary Player is 81. Country singer Bill Anderson is 79. Actress Barbara Bosson is 77. Actor Robert Foxworth is 75. Magazine publisher Larry Flynt is 74. Country singer-humorist Kinky Friedman is 72. Actress Jeannie Berlin is 67. Music producer David Foster is 67. Actress Belita Moreno is 67. Rhythm-and-blues musician Ronald Khalis Bell (Kool and the Gang) is 65. Country singer-songwriter-producer Keith Stegall is 62. Country singer Lyle Lovett is 59. Actress Rachel Ticotin is 58. Rock musician Eddie MacDonald (The Alarm) is 57. Apple CEO Tim Cook is 56. Actress Helene Udy is 55. Rock singer Anthony Kiedis (Red Hot Chili Peppers) is 54. Pop singer-musician Mags Furuholmen (a-ha) is 54. Rock musician Rick Allen (Def Leppard) is 53. Country singer "Big Kenny" Alphin (Big and Rich) is 53. Singer Sophie B. Hawkins is 52. Rapper Willie D (Geto Boys) is 50. Country musician Dale Wallace (Emerson Drive) is 47. Actress Toni Collette is 44. Actress-talk show host Jenny McCarthy is 44. Rock musician Andrew Gonzales is 44. Actor David Berman is 43. Actress Aishwarya Rai (ash-WAHR'-ee-ah rye) is 43. Rock singer Bo Bice is 41. Actor Matt Jones is 35. Actress Natalia Tena is 32. Actor Penn Badgley is 30. Actor Max Burkholder is 19. Actor-musician Alex Wolff is 19.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 01, 2016, 12:19:02 AM
Thought for Today: "I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it." - Dame Edith Sitwell, English poet (1887-1964).
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 05:26:02 AM
Morning Slackers, Happy Two-Turd-Tuesday
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 05:27:41 AM
[...]
LMAO, Kinky made the celebrity birthday list.  Must have been because of his famous cigars ::)
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 05:31:39 AM
November 1 is … Plan Your Epitaph Day

Rather strange one today!
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 05:33:20 AM
The Daily Weinerleaks- 7 Days To Go
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 05:39:38 AM
Talk about a stupid douche bag without a hose clamp!

Kasich Writes In John McCain For President
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 01, 2016, 05:50:17 AM
Morning, all. Happy Steal Some of your Kids Candy Day. Already celebrating with a Butterfinger.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 05:57:36 AM
Guess I will go to work but at least it is hump,day for me!
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 05:59:05 AM
Morning, all. Happy Steal Some of your Kids Candy Day. Already celebrating with a Butterfinger.
Morning Golf, great selection to celebrate with.  Hope you put it in the freezer first to maximize the taste.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 01, 2016, 06:23:00 AM
Morning, all. Happy Steal Some of your Kids Candy Day. Already celebrating with a Butterfinger.
Morning Golf, great selection to celebrate with.  Hope you put it in the freezer first to maximize the taste.
Brought it to work, so didn't have a chance to freeze it, but I do have several Kit Kats in the fridge at home.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 01, 2016, 06:57:36 AM
Morning, all. Happy Steal Some of your Kids Candy Day. Already celebrating with a Butterfinger.
Breakfast of Champions!!
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 01, 2016, 07:02:16 AM
November 1 is … Plan Your Epitaph Day

Rather strange one today!
Well, it is Dia de los Muertos.  Or for the Catholics, All Saints Day, or for The Donald....Tuesday.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: sfish on November 01, 2016, 07:06:23 AM
Good morning boys, I have a candy hangover
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 01, 2016, 07:09:48 AM
November 1 is … Plan Your Epitaph Day

Rather strange one today!
Well, it is Dia de los Muertos.  Or for the Catholics, All Saints Day, or for The Donald....Tuesday.
He knows more about Tuesdays than you do, believe me.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 01, 2016, 07:20:07 AM
good morning guys. Cuban Primeros and coffee.
not a single kid showed up trick or treating at my place so I have tons of candy.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 07:20:47 AM
Morning Fish and Dave
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 07:21:00 AM
Morning Dean
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 07:22:16 AM
good morning guys. Cuban Primeros and coffee.
not a single kid showed up trick or treating at my place so I have tons of candy.
I had one - some 15 year old punk high as a kite rang the fuk'n door bell at 10:15, he did not seem to like the view of down the barrel of a .45 and went on down the street.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 07:23:06 AM
Very light mist falling here this morning and in some areas the streets were a little wet and slick as owl chit!
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 07:23:41 AM
November 1 is … Plan Your Epitaph Day

Rather strange one today!
Well, it is Dia de los Muertos.  Or for the Catholics, All Saints Day, or for The Donald....Tuesday.
He knows more about Tuesdays than you do, believe me.
He has got more money than both of you together too, which is rather amazing since ya'll are so much smarter..
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 01, 2016, 07:32:31 AM
good morning guys. Cuban Primeros and coffee.
not a single kid showed up trick or treating at my place so I have tons of candy.
Why do I think that was not a mistake?
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 01, 2016, 07:33:57 AM
good morning guys. Cuban Primeros and coffee.
not a single kid showed up trick or treating at my place so I have tons of candy.
Why do I think that was not a mistake?
and I did buy the candy I like.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 01, 2016, 07:34:03 AM
November 1 is … Plan Your Epitaph Day

Rather strange one today!
Well, it is Dia de los Muertos.  Or for the Catholics, All Saints Day, or for The Donald....Tuesday.
He knows more about Tuesdays than you do, believe me.
For sure!
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 07:34:47 AM
good morning guys. Cuban Primeros and coffee.
not a single kid showed up trick or treating at my place so I have tons of candy.
Why do I think that was not a mistake?
and I did buy the candy I like.
And that is?
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 01, 2016, 07:35:26 AM
good morning guys. Cuban Primeros and coffee.
not a single kid showed up trick or treating at my place so I have tons of candy.
I had one - some 15 year old punk high as a kite rang the fuk'n door bell at 10:15, he did not seem to like the view of down the barrel of a .45 and went on down the street.
I think all the kids around here go out of town to the wealtier neighborhoods.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 07:35:34 AM
By the way for all the Butterfinger Fans the state of North Carolina prefers Butterfingers for Halloween.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 01, 2016, 07:36:51 AM
good morning guys. Cuban Primeros and coffee.
not a single kid showed up trick or treating at my place so I have tons of candy.
Why do I think that was not a mistake?
and I did buy the candy I like.
And that is?
Mars bars, Milky Ways, 5th Avenues.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 01, 2016, 07:37:56 AM
November 1 is … Plan Your Epitaph Day

Rather strange one today!
Well, it is Dia de los Muertos.  Or for the Catholics, All Saints Day, or for The Donald....Tuesday.
He knows more about Tuesdays than you do, believe me.
He has got more money than both of you together too, which is rather amazing since ya'll are so much smarter..
He's probably got more money in his wallet that we have combined.
Lots of drug dealers and assorted riff-raff do as well....not like I'd want to choose their path either.
Heck, the Clintons and even some good people do.
Not much of a measure of a person.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 07:38:52 AM
good morning guys. Cuban Primeros and coffee.
not a single kid showed up trick or treating at my place so I have tons of candy.
I had one - some 15 year old punk high as a kite rang the fuk'n door bell at 10:15, he did not seem to like the view of down the barrel of a .45 and went on down the street.
I think all the kids around here go out of town to the wealtier neighborhoods.
I did not see any this year but across the highway from my area is little mexico west and they used to pile into minivans and ride up and down the streets looking for houses with the porch light on then all bail out and mob the door.  There are not a lot of Trick or Treat aged youngsters right around my area and we have never had too many trick or treat'rs but when the neighbors kids next door were small they always came by and we usually dumped about half our supply in their bags.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 07:39:49 AM
November 1 is … Plan Your Epitaph Day

Rather strange one today!
Well, it is Dia de los Muertos.  Or for the Catholics, All Saints Day, or for The Donald....Tuesday.
He knows more about Tuesdays than you do, believe me.
He has got more money than both of you together too, which is rather amazing since ya'll are so much smarter..
He's probably got more money in his wallet that we have combined.
Lots of drug dealers and assorted riff-raff do as well....not like I'd want to choose their path either.
Heck, the Clintons and even some good people do.
Not much of a measure of a person.
He has never been shown to gain one dime illegally.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 01, 2016, 07:40:15 AM
Good morning boys, I have a candy hangover
Glad to hear your kids are safe from those questionably wrapped candies....or do you do the straight up extortion, taking your cut approach.

Tony is probably in a sugar coma.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 07:40:42 AM
good morning guys. Cuban Primeros and coffee.
not a single kid showed up trick or treating at my place so I have tons of candy.
Why do I think that was not a mistake?
and I did buy the candy I like.
And that is?
Mars bars, Milky Ways, 5th Avenues.
I am not much of a 5th ave guy  (candy or NY) but the other two are pretty high up on my list along with the 3 Musketeers.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 07:41:09 AM
Good morning boys, I have a candy hangover
Glad to hear your kids are safe from those questionably wrapped candies....or do you do the straight up extortion, taking your cut approach.

Tony is probably in a sugar coma.
Don't you mean Jake?
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 01, 2016, 07:41:51 AM
November 1 is … Plan Your Epitaph Day

Rather strange one today!
Well, it is Dia de los Muertos.  Or for the Catholics, All Saints Day, or for The Donald....Tuesday.
He knows more about Tuesdays than you do, believe me.
He has got more money than both of you together too, which is rather amazing since ya'll are so much smarter..
You mean the money he inherited from daddy, then used his business acumen to turn into 4 billion, when a simple investment would've turned it into 12 billion over the same amount of time? You know, cause he's such a brilliant businessman.  ;D
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 01, 2016, 07:42:11 AM
Good morning, guys.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 01, 2016, 07:42:45 AM
November 1 is … Plan Your Epitaph Day

Rather strange one today!
Well, it is Dia de los Muertos.  Or for the Catholics, All Saints Day, or for The Donald....Tuesday.
He knows more about Tuesdays than you do, believe me.
He has got more money than both of you together too, which is rather amazing since ya'll are so much smarter..
He's probably got more money in his wallet that we have combined.
Lots of drug dealers and assorted riff-raff do as well....not like I'd want to choose their path either.
Heck, the Clintons and even some good people do.
Not much of a measure of a person.
He has never been shown to gain one dime illegally.
That can be readily debated.  Main difference is he rips people off for fun, not because he needs to.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 01, 2016, 07:42:51 AM
November 1 is … Plan Your Epitaph Day

Rather strange one today!
Well, it is Dia de los Muertos.  Or for the Catholics, All Saints Day, or for The Donald....Tuesday.
He knows more about Tuesdays than you do, believe me.
He has got more money than both of you together too, which is rather amazing since ya'll are so much smarter..
He's probably got more money in his wallet that we have combined.
Lots of drug dealers and assorted riff-raff do as well....not like I'd want to choose their path either.
Heck, the Clintons and even some good people do.
Not much of a measure of a person.
He has never been shown to gain one dime illegally.
Neither have I, if we're using that criteria.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 01, 2016, 07:44:08 AM
good morning guys. Cuban Primeros and coffee.
not a single kid showed up trick or treating at my place so I have tons of candy.
Why do I think that was not a mistake?
and I did buy the candy I like.
And that is?
Mars bars, Milky Ways, 5th Avenues.
Oldest last night got a Heath bar, asked us what toffee was. Weren't really able to explain it, hoping she doesn't want to try it and I get to thieve those, too. :)
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 07:46:54 AM
November 1 is … Plan Your Epitaph Day

Rather strange one today!
Well, it is Dia de los Muertos.  Or for the Catholics, All Saints Day, or for The Donald....Tuesday.
He knows more about Tuesdays than you do, believe me.
He has got more money than both of you together too, which is rather amazing since ya'll are so much smarter..
You mean the money he inherited from daddy, then used his business acumen to turn into 4 billion, when a simple investment would've turned it into 12 billion over the same amount of time? You know, cause he's such a brilliant businessman.  ;D
Well certainly not as brilliant as you but I would say he  has done quite well and you might should check your 4 billion number along with understanding the difference in corporate and personal wealth.  By the way all his kids are doing quite a bit better than you too.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: sfish on November 01, 2016, 07:47:18 AM
By the way for all the Butterfinger Fans the state of North Carolina prefers Butterfingers for Halloween.
The Butterfinger is an excellent candy bar. I had a $100,000 bar yesterday also, took me back
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 07:49:41 AM
November 1 is … Plan Your Epitaph Day

Rather strange one today!
Well, it is Dia de los Muertos.  Or for the Catholics, All Saints Day, or for The Donald....Tuesday.
He knows more about Tuesdays than you do, believe me.
He has got more money than both of you together too, which is rather amazing since ya'll are so much smarter..
He's probably got more money in his wallet that we have combined.
Lots of drug dealers and assorted riff-raff do as well....not like I'd want to choose their path either.
Heck, the Clintons and even some good people do.
Not much of a measure of a person.
He has never been shown to gain one dime illegally.
Neither have I, if we're using that criteria.
Nor I, but he builds and constructs some of the finest office buildings, hotels and golf courses in the world and personally I would be very proud to be able to put that in my obituary.  I would luv to have my own 757 to travel in too.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 01, 2016, 07:50:15 AM
November 1 is … Plan Your Epitaph Day

Rather strange one today!
Well, it is Dia de los Muertos.  Or for the Catholics, All Saints Day, or for The Donald....Tuesday.
He knows more about Tuesdays than you do, believe me.
He has got more money than both of you together too, which is rather amazing since ya'll are so much smarter..
You mean the money he inherited from daddy, then used his business acumen to turn into 4 billion, when a simple investment would've turned it into 12 billion over the same amount of time? You know, cause he's such a brilliant businessman.  ;D
Well certainly not as brilliant as you but I would say he  has done quite well and you might should check your 4 billion number along with understanding the difference in corporate and personal wealth.  By the way all his kids are doing quite a bit better than you too.
They are also benefitting from daddy's money, just like their daddy before them.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 07:50:26 AM
By the way for all the Butterfinger Fans the state of North Carolina prefers Butterfingers for Halloween.
The Butterfinger is an excellent candy bar. I had a $100,000 bar yesterday also, took me back
I have had one of those but been so long I don't even remember what it tastes like.  Kind of sticky if I remember it correctly.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 07:50:59 AM
[...]

Jealous bastige!
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: sfish on November 01, 2016, 07:53:19 AM
Good morning boys, I have a candy hangover
Glad to hear your kids are safe from those questionably wrapped candies....or do you do the straight up extortion, taking your cut approach.

Tony is probably in a sugar coma.
I'm a straight extortion/seizure guy. Went all chocolate, Reeses cups, Nestles Crunch, Heath bars...
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 01, 2016, 07:53:45 AM
November 1 is … Plan Your Epitaph Day

Rather strange one today!
Well, it is Dia de los Muertos.  Or for the Catholics, All Saints Day, or for The Donald....Tuesday.
He knows more about Tuesdays than you do, believe me.
He has got more money than both of you together too, which is rather amazing since ya'll are so much smarter..
You mean the money he inherited from daddy, then used his business acumen to turn into 4 billion, when a simple investment would've turned it into 12 billion over the same amount of time? You know, cause he's such a brilliant businessman.  ;D
Well certainly not as brilliant as you but I would say he  has done quite well and you might should check your 4 billion number along with understanding the difference in corporate and personal wealth.  By the way all his kids are doing quite a bit better than you too.
Richer?, no question, better?  that can be debated.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: sfish on November 01, 2016, 07:55:48 AM
By the way for all the Butterfinger Fans the state of North Carolina prefers Butterfingers for Halloween.
The Butterfinger is an excellent candy bar. I had a $100,000 bar yesterday also, took me back
I have had one of those but been so long I don't even remember what it tastes like.  Kind of sticky if I remember it correctly.
Thick caramel covered by chocolate and crispy rice
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 07:55:55 AM
[...]

Anything can be debated but by my  and most others definition, yes quite a bit better too.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 07:56:34 AM
By the way for all the Butterfinger Fans the state of North Carolina prefers Butterfingers for Halloween.
The Butterfinger is an excellent candy bar. I had a $100,000 bar yesterday also, took me back
I have had one of those but been so long I don't even remember what it tastes like.  Kind of sticky if I remember it correctly.
Thick caramel covered by chocolate and crispy rice
Is it real sticky?  (test to see if my mind is totally gone yet or not)
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 01, 2016, 07:56:41 AM
By the way for all the Butterfinger Fans the state of North Carolina prefers Butterfingers for Halloween.
The Butterfinger is an excellent candy bar. I had a $100,000 bar yesterday also, took me back
I have had one of those but been so long I don't even remember what it tastes like.  Kind of sticky if I remember it correctly.
Thick caramel covered by chocolate and crispy rice
;D
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 01, 2016, 07:57:41 AM
By the way for all the Butterfinger Fans the state of North Carolina prefers Butterfingers for Halloween.
The Butterfinger is an excellent candy bar. I had a $100,000 bar yesterday also, took me back
I have had one of those but been so long I don't even remember what it tastes like.  Kind of sticky if I remember it correctly.
Thick caramel covered by chocolate and crispy rice
Is it real sticky?  (test to see if my mind is totally gone yet or not)
Caramel is in the center, so it can string out, but with all the other stuff wrapped around it, I would say no, but see below.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 01, 2016, 08:00:57 AM
Was that football game last night pathetic or what?  I've seen scrimmages with more energy than that.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 08:03:02 AM
By the way for all the Butterfinger Fans the state of North Carolina prefers Butterfingers for Halloween.
The Butterfinger is an excellent candy bar. I had a $100,000 bar yesterday also, took me back
I have had one of those but been so long I don't even remember what it tastes like.  Kind of sticky if I remember it correctly.
Thick caramel covered by chocolate and crispy rice
Caramel is in the center, so it can string out, but with all the other stuff wrapped around it, I would say no.
Is it real sticky?  (test to see if my mind is totally gone yet or not)
With several crowns in my mouth I am pretty sensitive to sticky so if any sticky-like caramel (and I luv the taste of caramel) I would probably see it as stickier than most.  Really don't remember what the taste of them was though.  Seriously, maybe 25-30 years or more since I had one, probably confiscated that one from my son's trick or treat sack.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 08:03:24 AM
Was that football game last night pathetic or what?  I've seen scrimmages with more energy than that.
There was one?

Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 01, 2016, 08:03:36 AM
[...]

I definitely wouldn't mind their bank accounts!
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 08:04:28 AM
We do have a Baseball Game Tonight though!

Will it go to 7?
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 08:06:00 AM
[...]

Along with the personal jets and golf courses - I would say you could live a pretty nice life and be glad your father was able to help you get started.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 01, 2016, 08:06:59 AM
[...]

Better than me in every way, no question.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: sfish on November 01, 2016, 08:07:22 AM
We do have a Baseball Game Tonight though!

Will it go to 7?
Not sure but I want to see the Indians win. What's the over/under on how many times we'll here the name Kyle Schwarber in the first 15 minutes?
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 01, 2016, 08:08:04 AM
[...]

Yeah, but if my managing of the money he gave me turned it into 25% of what it could've been without my help, I wouldn't go bragging about what a great businessman I was.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 08:08:12 AM
[...]

And me too.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 01, 2016, 08:08:39 AM
We do have a Baseball Game Tonight though!

Will it go to 7?
Not sure but I want to see the Indians win. What's the over/under on how many times we'll here the name Kyle Schwarber in the first 15 minutes?
Depends on how many orgasms Joe Buck has just saying his name the first time.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 01, 2016, 08:08:59 AM
this Cuban Primeros isn't bad.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 01, 2016, 08:10:35 AM
We do have a Baseball Game Tonight though!

Will it go to 7?
I would like to see it go 7.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 01, 2016, 08:11:12 AM
Morning, all. Happy Steal Some of your Kids Candy Day. Already celebrating with a Butterfinger.
Makes more sense than epitaph day. But perhaps you could combine the two?

Here lies David Moravcik
Stealer of children's candy
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 01, 2016, 08:11:59 AM
CarolinaDave has apparently missed some important news this morning....

Ryan Lochte's time on Dancing with the Stars has come to an end.
The Olympic gold medalist swimmer was eliminated from the television show Monday, along with partner Cheryl Burke.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 08:13:16 AM
[...]

There is no such thing as "what it could have been" in the world of business reality, it could have just as easily been  a negative amount.  Also your numbers are likely not anywhere near reality.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 01, 2016, 08:13:22 AM
Morning, all. Happy Steal Some of your Kids Candy Day. Already celebrating with a Butterfinger.
Makes more sense than epitaph day. But perhaps you could combine the two?

Here lies David Moravcik
Stealer of children's candy
There is this caution for IndianDave, Fishy and Jake:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/10/31/how-much-halloween-candy-can-you-eat-before-kills-you/93091726/
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 01, 2016, 08:16:06 AM
Good morning boys, I have a candy hangover
Glad to hear your kids are safe from those questionably wrapped candies....or do you do the straight up extortion, taking your cut approach.

Tony is probably in a sugar coma.
I honestly had zero candy yesterday. Not sure why. Kids made out like gangbusters though. Plan on going to town today.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 08:17:18 AM
CarolinaDave has apparently missed some important news this morning....

Ryan Lochte's time on Dancing with the Stars has come to an end.
The Olympic gold medalist swimmer was eliminated from the television show Monday, along with partner Cheryl Burke.
I am telling you post Rick Perry Stars is all Flips responsibility.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 08:18:32 AM
Good morning boys, I have a candy hangover
Glad to hear your kids are safe from those questionably wrapped candies....or do you do the straight up extortion, taking your cut approach.

Tony is probably in a sugar coma.
I honestly had zero candy yesterday. Not sure why. Kids made out like gangbusters though. Plan on going to town today.
Morning Jake from SF

I ate the little pack of Peanut M&M's someone gave me at work but tha was it.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 01, 2016, 08:18:42 AM
By the way for all the Butterfinger Fans the state of North Carolina prefers Butterfingers for Halloween.
The Butterfinger is an excellent candy bar. I had a $100,000 bar yesterday also, took me back
Both favorites of mine. You can keep the peppermint patties.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 08:19:52 AM
By the way for all the Butterfinger Fans the state of North Carolina prefers Butterfingers for Halloween.
The Butterfinger is an excellent candy bar. I had a $100,000 bar yesterday also, took me back
Both favorites of mine. You can keep the peppermint patties.
You can send me all those peppermint patties.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 01, 2016, 08:22:10 AM
[...]

I'd google an article and show you the numbers, but whatever site I chose the article from, you would accuse them of being a commie rag, so we'll skip those 2 or 3 posts. Also, "what it could have been" is definitely a thing in investing, any fund or stock will come with performance numbers. You may have seen them on your 401(k) report.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 01, 2016, 08:23:32 AM
Good morning boys, I have a candy hangover
Glad to hear your kids are safe from those questionably wrapped candies....or do you do the straight up extortion, taking your cut approach.

Tony is probably in a sugar coma.
I honestly had zero candy yesterday. Not sure why. Kids made out like gangbusters though. Plan on going to town today.
Oddly enough, neither did I. Stuffed my face full of chili at the in-law's before trick-or-treating, though.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 01, 2016, 08:25:31 AM
Morning, all. Happy Steal Some of your Kids Candy Day. Already celebrating with a Butterfinger.
Makes more sense than epitaph day. But perhaps you could combine the two?

Here lies David Moravcik
Stealer of children's candy
There is this caution for IndianDave, Fishy and Jake:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/10/31/how-much-halloween-candy-can-you-eat-before-kills-you/93091726/
...13.5 grams per pound of body weight, consumed all at once.

They don't manufacture that much candy. I've got nothing to worry about.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 01, 2016, 08:26:49 AM
By the way for all the Butterfinger Fans the state of North Carolina prefers Butterfingers for Halloween.
The Butterfinger is an excellent candy bar. I had a $100,000 bar yesterday also, took me back
Both favorites of mine. You can keep the peppermint patties.
You can send me all those peppermint patties.
My daughter loves them too. No thanks.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 08:27:32 AM
Morning, all. Happy Steal Some of your Kids Candy Day. Already celebrating with a Butterfinger.
Makes more sense than epitaph day. But perhaps you could combine the two?

Here lies David Moravcik
Stealer of children's candy
There is this caution for IndianDave, Fishy and Jake:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/10/31/how-much-halloween-candy-can-you-eat-before-kills-you/93091726/
...13.5 grams per pound of body weight, consumed all at once.

They don't manufacture that much candy. I've got nothing to worry about.
Glad to know that excess body weight is a life saver!  Applies to me too. ;)
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 08:28:19 AM
By the way for all the Butterfinger Fans the state of North Carolina prefers Butterfingers for Halloween.
The Butterfinger is an excellent candy bar. I had a $100,000 bar yesterday also, took me back
Both favorites of mine. You can keep the peppermint patties.
You can send me all those peppermint patties.
My daughter loves them too. No thanks.
That was the only candy my dad liked other than peanut patties.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 08:28:51 AM
[...]

Life is but a dream
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 01, 2016, 08:28:53 AM
fucking squirrel just ran through the house and back out. scared the crap out of me!
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 01, 2016, 08:31:28 AM
By the way for all the Butterfinger Fans the state of North Carolina prefers Butterfingers for Halloween.
The Butterfinger is an excellent candy bar. I had a $100,000 bar yesterday also, took me back
I have had one of those but been so long I don't even remember what it tastes like.  Kind of sticky if I remember it correctly.
TWSS
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 01, 2016, 08:31:57 AM
Morning, all. Happy Steal Some of your Kids Candy Day. Already celebrating with a Butterfinger.
Makes more sense than epitaph day. But perhaps you could combine the two?

Here lies David Moravcik
Stealer of children's candy
There is this caution for IndianDave, Fishy and Jake:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/10/31/how-much-halloween-candy-can-you-eat-before-kills-you/93091726/
...13.5 grams per pound of body weight, consumed all at once.

They don't manufacture that much candy. I've got nothing to worry about.
LALTS
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 01, 2016, 08:32:15 AM
fucking squirrel just ran through the house and back out. scared the crap out of me!
Imagine how he felt!
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 01, 2016, 08:33:13 AM
Morning, all. Happy Steal Some of your Kids Candy Day. Already celebrating with a Butterfinger.
Makes more sense than epitaph day. But perhaps you could combine the two?

Here lies David Moravcik
Stealer of children's candy
There is this caution for IndianDave, Fishy and Jake:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/10/31/how-much-halloween-candy-can-you-eat-before-kills-you/93091726/
...13.5 grams per pound of body weight, consumed all at once.

They don't manufacture that much candy. I've got nothing to worry about.
LALTS
And even still, that number only kills half the test group. I'm liking our odds.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 08:33:54 AM
fucking squirrel just ran through the house and back out. scared the crap out of me!
Who was he fucking?
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 01, 2016, 08:35:21 AM
By the way for all the Butterfinger Fans the state of North Carolina prefers Butterfingers for Halloween.
The Butterfinger is an excellent candy bar. I had a $100,000 bar yesterday also, took me back
I have had one of those but been so long I don't even remember what it tastes like.  Kind of sticky if I remember it correctly.
TWSS
Classic!
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 01, 2016, 08:36:16 AM
fucking squirrel just ran through the house and back out. scared the crap out of me!
Not before shitting up the whole place. Those aren't sprinkles, Deano.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 01, 2016, 08:42:39 AM
Morning Mr. Bean.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 01, 2016, 08:48:50 AM
By the way for all the Butterfinger Fans the state of North Carolina prefers Butterfingers for Halloween.
The Butterfinger is an excellent candy bar. I had a $100,000 bar yesterday also, took me back
I have had one of those but been so long I don't even remember what it tastes like.  Kind of sticky if I remember it correctly.
TWSS
Classic!
That was quite the slow pitch, guess y'all are too hung over on candy.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 01, 2016, 08:49:51 AM
fucking squirrel just ran through the house and back out. scared the crap out of me!
Not before shitting up the whole place. Those aren't sprinkles, Deano.
he's chattering away at the feeder waiting for me to fill them.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 01, 2016, 08:51:13 AM
By the way for all the Butterfinger Fans the state of North Carolina prefers Butterfingers for Halloween.
The Butterfinger is an excellent candy bar. I had a $100,000 bar yesterday also, took me back
I have had one of those but been so long I don't even remember what it tastes like.  Kind of sticky if I remember it correctly.
TWSS
Classic!
That was quite the slow pitch, guess y'all are too hung over on candy.
But a fine entrance in any case.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 08:52:22 AM
By the way for all the Butterfinger Fans the state of North Carolina prefers Butterfingers for Halloween.
The Butterfinger is an excellent candy bar. I had a $100,000 bar yesterday also, took me back
I have had one of those but been so long I don't even remember what it tastes like.  Kind of sticky if I remember it correctly.
TWSS
Classic!

That was quite the slow pitch, guess y'all are too hung over on candy.
But was it as much fun as when you just ran through Dean's trailer
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 01, 2016, 08:56:35 AM
This is about 2/3 of one of my kid's loot. There are about 5 more piles just like it. What's a man to do while the kids are at school??
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161101/f7eae7b47d752218b3a4c882d04f46e8.jpg)
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 09:00:33 AM
This is about 2/3 of one of my kid's loot. There are about 5 more piles just like it. What's a man to do while the kids are at school??
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161101/f7eae7b47d752218b3a4c882d04f46e8.jpg)
Tap the warden maybe?
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 01, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
This is about 2/3 of one of my kid's loot. There are about 5 more piles just like it. What's a man to do while the kids are at school??
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161101/f7eae7b47d752218b3a4c882d04f46e8.jpg)
Sorted by type so it can be properly inventoried and accounted for upon their return.  I like it!
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 09:01:39 AM
Hemingway's and other AF's at the Page today

Cigar Caddy's for other boot.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 01, 2016, 09:02:00 AM
By the way for all the Butterfinger Fans the state of North Carolina prefers Butterfingers for Halloween.
The Butterfinger is an excellent candy bar. I had a $100,000 bar yesterday also, took me back
I have had one of those but been so long I don't even remember what it tastes like.  Kind of sticky if I remember it correctly.
TWSS
Classic!

That was quite the slow pitch, guess y'all are too hung over on candy.
But was it as much fun as when you just ran through Dean's trailer
Nothing is as much fun as goes on in Dean's trailer.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: sfish on November 01, 2016, 09:03:49 AM
We do have a Baseball Game Tonight though!

Will it go to 7?
Not sure but I want to see the Indians win. What's the over/under on how many times we'll here the name Kyle Schwarber in the first 15 minutes?
Depends on how many orgasms Joe Buck has just saying his name the first time.
I hope that tubby bitch goes 0 for 4
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 01, 2016, 09:05:19 AM
This is about 2/3 of one of my kid's loot. There are about 5 more piles just like it. What's a man to do while the kids are at school??
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161101/f7eae7b47d752218b3a4c882d04f46e8.jpg)
Tap the warden maybe?
Yuck! Way to take the wind out of my sail.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 01, 2016, 09:06:12 AM
time to hit the shower, PO, but a gun cleaning kit, and make the noon meeting. maybe even stop by the redhead's place and try to rock her boat.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 01, 2016, 09:08:18 AM
time to hit the shower, PO, but a gun cleaning kit, and make the noon meeting. maybe even stop by the redhead's place and try to rock her boat.
Don't forget to wear a life preserver!
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 09:10:57 AM
This is about 2/3 of one of my kid's loot. There are about 5 more piles just like it. What's a man to do while the kids are at school??
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161101/f7eae7b47d752218b3a4c882d04f46e8.jpg)
Tap the warden maybe?
Yuck! Way to take the wind out of my sail.
That was the plan - SUCCESS!
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 09:11:33 AM
time to hit the shower, PO, but a gun cleaning kit, and make the noon meeting. maybe even stop by the redhead's place and try to rock her boat.
Don't forget to wear a life preserver!
And don't carry your gun in the P.O. ` that is highly illegal!
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 01, 2016, 09:20:20 AM
time to hit the shower, PO, but a gun cleaning kit, and make the noon meeting. maybe even stop by the redhead's place and try to rock her boat.
All in a day's work.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 01, 2016, 09:21:19 AM
This is about 2/3 of one of my kid's loot. There are about 5 more piles just like it. What's a man to do while the kids are at school??
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161101/f7eae7b47d752218b3a4c882d04f46e8.jpg)
None of us will judge you. At least any more than we already do.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 09:22:22 AM
Sounds like Wikileaks might sort and publish those 650,000 emails (or at least about 33,000 of them) a lot faster and cheaper than the FBI.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 09:31:21 AM
DOW    +31 @ 18,173
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 01, 2016, 09:44:50 AM
Sounds like Wikileaks might sort and publish those 650,000 emails (or at least about 33,000 of them) a lot faster and cheaper than the FBI.
I think I'm not alone in wishing there could be a do over; replacement nominees for both parties. Every morning I awake and still can't believe what's going on.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 09:46:47 AM
Sounds like Wikileaks might sort and publish those 650,000 emails (or at least about 33,000 of them) a lot faster and cheaper than the FBI.
I think I'm not alone in wishing there could be a do over; replacement nominees for both parties. Every morning I awake and still can't believe what's going on.
Life is just not perfect, but I am nearing my mid 60's been voting since 1971 and honestly can't ever remember an election that the majority did not think that.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 01, 2016, 09:54:07 AM
Sounds like Wikileaks might sort and publish those 650,000 emails (or at least about 33,000 of them) a lot faster and cheaper than the FBI.
I think I'm not alone in wishing there could be a do over; replacement nominees for both parties. Every morning I awake and still can't believe what's going on.
Life is just not perfect, but I am nearing my mid 60's been voting since 1971 and honestly can't ever remember an election that the majority did not think that.
And that's the saddest thing, that these 2 ARE the ones the majority wanted. Like, where are these people that voted for them? Can't we vote to boot them to Canada or something?
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 01, 2016, 09:56:35 AM
Sounds like Wikileaks might sort and publish those 650,000 emails (or at least about 33,000 of them) a lot faster and cheaper than the FBI.
I think I'm not alone in wishing there could be a do over; replacement nominees for both parties. Every morning I awake and still can't believe what's going on.
Life is just not perfect, but I am nearing my mid 60's been voting since 1971 and honestly can't ever remember an election that the majority did not think that.
I can't recall one since Ross Perot where we've had a career politician vs an outsider businessman in the finals.  And he was third party, so this one is unique.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: sfish on November 01, 2016, 10:05:02 AM
Sounds like Wikileaks might sort and publish those 650,000 emails (or at least about 33,000 of them) a lot faster and cheaper than the FBI.
I think I'm not alone in wishing there could be a do over; replacement nominees for both parties. Every morning I awake and still can't believe what's going on.
Embrace The Donald!
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 10:08:00 AM
Sounds like Wikileaks might sort and publish those 650,000 emails (or at least about 33,000 of them) a lot faster and cheaper than the FBI.
I think I'm not alone in wishing there could be a do over; replacement nominees for both parties. Every morning I awake and still can't believe what's going on.
Embrace The Donald!
Exactly, embrace the best choice you have, they are not going to start over or anything else so it is what it is.

But if you keep electing career politicians (state, local and federal) as has been done for the past 40 years at least then it is only going to get worse until the entire government implodes - and we are not far away from that point.  Draining the swamp is now a real necessity.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 01, 2016, 10:08:42 AM
Sounds like Wikileaks might sort and publish those 650,000 emails (or at least about 33,000 of them) a lot faster and cheaper than the FBI.
I think I'm not alone in wishing there could be a do over; replacement nominees for both parties. Every morning I awake and still can't believe what's going on.
Embrace The Donald!
You suppose that's what he tells Melania every morning?
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 01, 2016, 10:12:12 AM
Sounds like Wikileaks might sort and publish those 650,000 emails (or at least about 33,000 of them) a lot faster and cheaper than the FBI.
I think I'm not alone in wishing there could be a do over; replacement nominees for both parties. Every morning I awake and still can't believe what's going on.
Embrace The Donald!
Exactly, embrace the best choice you have, they are not going to start over or anything else so it is what it is.

But if you keep electing career politicians (state, local and federal) as has been done for the past 40 years at least then it is only going to get worse until the entire government implodes - and we are not far away from that point.  Draining the swamp is now a real necessity.
That might make a good euphemism for taking a shit. "Be right back, gotta go drain the swamp."
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 01, 2016, 10:17:22 AM
Sounds like Wikileaks might sort and publish those 650,000 emails (or at least about 33,000 of them) a lot faster and cheaper than the FBI.
I think I'm not alone in wishing there could be a do over; replacement nominees for both parties. Every morning I awake and still can't believe what's going on.
Embrace The Donald!
Exactly, embrace the best choice you have, they are not going to start over or anything else so it is what it is.

But if you keep electing career politicians (state, local and federal) as has been done for the past 40 years at least then it is only going to get worse until the entire government implodes - and we are not far away from that point.  Draining the swamp is now a real necessity.
That might make a good euphemism for taking a shit. "Be right back, gotta go drain the swamp."
Hahaha. I'll vote for that.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: razgueado on November 01, 2016, 10:22:43 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 01, 2016, 10:27:56 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret. About to dig into my first of many 100 Grand bars.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 01, 2016, 10:30:03 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. Who you got next week, Bernie Sanders or Ross Perot?
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 10:34:25 AM
Morning Raz
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: razgueado on November 01, 2016, 10:37:03 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret. About to dig into my first of many 100 Grand bars.
Enjoy. Morning, Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: razgueado on November 01, 2016, 10:39:01 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. Who you got next week, Bernie Sanders or Ross Perot?
I'm voting for Dean. Only vote that makes sense.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: razgueado on November 01, 2016, 10:39:39 AM
Morning Raz
Morning, Tex.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 01, 2016, 10:47:11 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. Who you got next week, Bernie Sanders or Ross Perot?
I'm voting for Dean. Only vote that makes sense.
EPC 2nds for everyone!
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 10:48:35 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. Who you got next week, Bernie Sanders or Ross Perot?
I'm voting for Dean. Only vote that makes sense.
Indeed, and a lot smarter than John Kasich!
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 10:49:08 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. Who you got next week, Bernie Sanders or Ross Perot?
I'm voting for Dean. Only vote that makes sense.
EPC 2nds for everyone!
Old Women for everyone!
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 01, 2016, 10:58:48 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. Who you got next week, Bernie Sanders or Ross Perot?
I'm voting for Dean. Only vote that makes sense.
EPC 2nds for everyone!
Old Women for everyone!
And free driveways and gazebos!
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 01, 2016, 10:59:40 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. Who you got next week, Bernie Sanders or Ross Perot?
I'm voting for Dean. Only vote that makes sense.
EPC 2nds for everyone!
Old Women for everyone!
And free driveways and gazebos!
Gazeboes?
Gazebi?
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: sfish on November 01, 2016, 11:04:39 AM
Monster mash is dead
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 01, 2016, 11:06:01 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. Who you got next week, Bernie Sanders or Ross Perot?
I'm voting for Dean. Only vote that makes sense.
EPC 2nds for everyone!
Old Women for everyone!
And free driveways and gazebos!
Gazeboes?
Gazebi?
Lol, I sure hope it's gazebi!
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 11:07:36 AM
Monster mash is dead
Chit the bed it seems
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 01, 2016, 11:09:14 AM
Monster mash is dead
Chit the bed it seems
Not if you were really hoping to snag those Mini Blues.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 11:12:21 AM
Monster mash is dead
Chit the bed it seems
Not if you were really hoping to snag those Mini Blues.
Loaded up on those at 4:15 this morning.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on November 01, 2016, 11:18:32 AM
good morning guys. Cuban Primeros and coffee.
not a single kid showed up trick or treating at my place so I have tons of candy.
Why do I think that was not a mistake?
and I did buy the candy I like.
And that is?
Candy Corn, don't you guys remember, it was just yesterday....
Good morning boys.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 01, 2016, 11:20:07 AM
good morning guys. Cuban Primeros and coffee.
not a single kid showed up trick or treating at my place so I have tons of candy.
Why do I think that was not a mistake?
and I did buy the candy I like.
And that is?
Candy Corn, don't you guys remember, it was just yesterday....
Good morning boys.
(https://i.imgflip.com/tgaqq.jpg)
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 11:23:47 AM
Trick or Treat - just got 2 Kit Kats and a 3 Musketeers
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 11:24:55 AM
Morning Memory Bank Flip
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on November 01, 2016, 11:25:43 AM
CarolinaDave has apparently missed some important news this morning....

Ryan Lochte's time on Dancing with the Stars has come to an end.
The Olympic gold medalist swimmer was eliminated from the television show Monday, along with partner Cheryl Burke.
glad to see him go, but i likes me some Cheryl Burke  8)
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 01, 2016, 11:29:49 AM
FML, forgot to fill up yesterday before the new gas tax went into effect.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 01, 2016, 11:33:36 AM
good morning guys. Cuban Primeros and coffee.
not a single kid showed up trick or treating at my place so I have tons of candy.
Why do I think that was not a mistake?
and I did buy the candy I like.
And that is?
Candy Corn, don't you guys remember, it was just yesterday....
Good morning boys.
Good morning, Flip.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on November 01, 2016, 11:37:45 AM
FML, forgot to fill up yesterday before the new gas tax went into effect.
I suggested to my warden, that she fill upp the SUV before the gas tax hike today.  Her exact words: "Why don't you
remember when gas was over $4.00 a gallon?"  why should a $0.23 a gallon change make a difference? Sheesh!  :o
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 01, 2016, 11:40:50 AM
FML, forgot to fill up yesterday before the new gas tax went into effect.
I suggested to my warden, that she fill upp the SUV before the gas tax hike today.  Her exact words: "Why don't you
remember when gas was over $4.00 a gallon?"  why should a $0.23 a gallon change make a difference? Sheesh!  :o
WTF, is that a NJ only bend-you-over-again tax hike?
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 11:41:08 AM
FML, forgot to fill up yesterday before the new gas tax went into effect.
I suggested to my warden, that she fill upp the SUV before the gas tax hike today.  Her exact words: "Why don't you
remember when gas was over $4.00 a gallon?"  why should a $0.23 a gallon change make a difference? Sheesh!  :o
A frik'n 23 cent/gallon increase in the gas tax?
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 01, 2016, 11:42:57 AM
FML, forgot to fill up yesterday before the new gas tax went into effect.
I suggested to my warden, that she fill upp the SUV before the gas tax hike today.  Her exact words: "Why don't you
remember when gas was over $4.00 a gallon?"  why should a $0.23 a gallon change make a difference? Sheesh!  :o
WTF, is that a NJ only bend-you-over-again tax hike?
Thanks to our criminal governor.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 11:44:02 AM
FML, forgot to fill up yesterday before the new gas tax went into effect.
I suggested to my warden, that she fill upp the SUV before the gas tax hike today.  Her exact words: "Why don't you
remember when gas was over $4.00 a gallon?"  why should a $0.23 a gallon change make a difference? Sheesh!  :o
WTF, is that a NJ only bend-you-over-again tax hike?
Our total State gas tax is 20 cents/gallon
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on November 01, 2016, 11:53:37 AM
FML, forgot to fill up yesterday before the new gas tax went into effect.
I suggested to my warden, that she fill upp the SUV before the gas tax hike today.  Her exact words: "Why don't you
remember when gas was over $4.00 a gallon?"  why should a $0.23 a gallon change make a difference? Sheesh!  :o
WTF, is that a NJ only bend-you-over-again tax hike?
from some of the lowest gas taxes in the nation to number 6.
but there has not been a gas tax hike since 1988.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 01, 2016, 12:02:00 PM
FML, forgot to fill up yesterday before the new gas tax went into effect.
I suggested to my warden, that she fill upp the SUV before the gas tax hike today.  Her exact words: "Why don't you
remember when gas was over $4.00 a gallon?"  why should a $0.23 a gallon change make a difference? Sheesh!  :o
A frik'n 23 cent/gallon increase in the gas tax?
Bridge scandal cover-ups cost money.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 01, 2016, 12:05:32 PM
FML, forgot to fill up yesterday before the new gas tax went into effect.
I suggested to my warden, that she fill upp the SUV before the gas tax hike today.  Her exact words: "Why don't you
remember when gas was over $4.00 a gallon?"  why should a $0.23 a gallon change make a difference? Sheesh!  :o
A frik'n 23 cent/gallon increase in the gas tax?
Bridge scandal cover-ups cost money.
We should lay him down in the Hudson. He can serve as a bridge.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 01, 2016, 12:05:34 PM
FML, forgot to fill up yesterday before the new gas tax went into effect.
I suggested to my warden, that she fill upp the SUV before the gas tax hike today.  Her exact words: "Why don't you
remember when gas was over $4.00 a gallon?"  why should a $0.23 a gallon change make a difference? Sheesh!  :o
WTF, is that a NJ only bend-you-over-again tax hike?
from some of the lowest gas taxes in the nation to number 6.
but there has not been a gas tax hike since 1988.
Oh, then it's OK.   ::)
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 12:06:54 PM
FML, forgot to fill up yesterday before the new gas tax went into effect.
I suggested to my warden, that she fill upp the SUV before the gas tax hike today.  Her exact words: "Why don't you
remember when gas was over $4.00 a gallon?"  why should a $0.23 a gallon change make a difference? Sheesh!  :o
A frik'n 23 cent/gallon increase in the gas tax?
Bridge scandal cover-ups cost money.
Just sum it up all into one - Waste, fraud and abuse cost a lot of money.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 12:07:40 PM
FML, forgot to fill up yesterday before the new gas tax went into effect.
I suggested to my warden, that she fill upp the SUV before the gas tax hike today.  Her exact words: "Why don't you
remember when gas was over $4.00 a gallon?"  why should a $0.23 a gallon change make a difference? Sheesh!  :o
WTF, is that a NJ only bend-you-over-again tax hike?
from some of the lowest gas taxes in the nation to number 6.
but there has not been a gas tax hike since 1988.
Oh, then it's OK.   ::)
Sure it's ok now, gosh they been getting a great deal since 1988 and that shit has to stop.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 12:21:12 PM
Heating up some leftover pizza for lunch.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: razgueado on November 01, 2016, 12:22:50 PM
FML, forgot to fill up yesterday before the new gas tax went into effect.
I suggested to my warden, that she fill upp the SUV before the gas tax hike today.  Her exact words: "Why don't you
remember when gas was over $4.00 a gallon?"  why should a $0.23 a gallon change make a difference? Sheesh!  :o
A frik'n 23 cent/gallon increase in the gas tax?
Bridge scandal cover-ups cost money.
Just sum it up all into one - Waste, fraud and abuse cost a lot of money.
But they cost less in Texas.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 01, 2016, 12:26:21 PM
FML, forgot to fill up yesterday before the new gas tax went into effect.
I suggested to my warden, that she fill upp the SUV before the gas tax hike today.  Her exact words: "Why don't you
remember when gas was over $4.00 a gallon?"  why should a $0.23 a gallon change make a difference? Sheesh!  :o
A frik'n 23 cent/gallon increase in the gas tax?
Bridge scandal cover-ups cost money.
Just sum it up all into one - Waste, fraud and abuse cost a lot of money.
But they cost less in Texas.
Another reason to move to Waco.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 12:31:07 PM
Strange, I have a large expensive built in microwave at home and a smaller cheap'o microwave in my office and the cheap'o heats things up about twice as fast as the expensive one.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on November 01, 2016, 12:31:21 PM
FML, forgot to fill up yesterday before the new gas tax went into effect.
I suggested to my warden, that she fill upp the SUV before the gas tax hike today.  Her exact words: "Why don't you
remember when gas was over $4.00 a gallon?"  why should a $0.23 a gallon change make a difference? Sheesh!  :o
A frik'n 23 cent/gallon increase in the gas tax?
Bridge scandal cover-ups cost money.
We should lay him down in the Hudson. He can serve as a bridge.
bumbloes float!
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 12:32:15 PM
FML, forgot to fill up yesterday before the new gas tax went into effect.
I suggested to my warden, that she fill upp the SUV before the gas tax hike today.  Her exact words: "Why don't you
remember when gas was over $4.00 a gallon?"  why should a $0.23 a gallon change make a difference? Sheesh!  :o
A frik'n 23 cent/gallon increase in the gas tax?
Bridge scandal cover-ups cost money.
Just sum it up all into one - Waste, fraud and abuse cost a lot of money.
But they cost less in Texas.
Another reason to move to Waco.
Your wife wants to move there with you - seems like a reason maybe not to move to Waco.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 12:33:02 PM
FML, forgot to fill up yesterday before the new gas tax went into effect.
I suggested to my warden, that she fill upp the SUV before the gas tax hike today.  Her exact words: "Why don't you
remember when gas was over $4.00 a gallon?"  why should a $0.23 a gallon change make a difference? Sheesh!  :o
A frik'n 23 cent/gallon increase in the gas tax?
Bridge scandal cover-ups cost money.
We should lay him down in the Hudson. He can serve as a bridge.
bumbloes float!
Floating bridges are ok.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: razgueado on November 01, 2016, 12:35:10 PM
FML, forgot to fill up yesterday before the new gas tax went into effect.
I suggested to my warden, that she fill upp the SUV before the gas tax hike today.  Her exact words: "Why don't you
remember when gas was over $4.00 a gallon?"  why should a $0.23 a gallon change make a difference? Sheesh!  :o
A frik'n 23 cent/gallon increase in the gas tax?
Bridge scandal cover-ups cost money.
We should lay him down in the Hudson. He can serve as a bridge.
bumbloes float!
Floating bridges are ok.
Uh...not in a storm, they aren't.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on November 01, 2016, 12:36:24 PM
FML, forgot to fill up yesterday before the new gas tax went into effect.
I suggested to my warden, that she fill upp the SUV before the gas tax hike today.  Her exact words: "Why don't you
remember when gas was over $4.00 a gallon?"  why should a $0.23 a gallon change make a difference? Sheesh!  :o
A frik'n 23 cent/gallon increase in the gas tax?
Bridge scandal cover-ups cost money.
Just sum it up all into one - Waste, fraud and abuse cost a lot of money.
Gas taxes, go into the "Transportation Trust Fund",  which was broke.  he stoppedall capital and repair work, back in July.
One little fatality in Hoboken with NJ Transit, and Trenton Politicians, get off their ass, and vote in the new tax hike.  some how stonewalling
on the fund that would have paid for the positive train control system, wasn't seen as popular.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 01, 2016, 12:38:20 PM
Strange, I have a large expensive built in microwave at home and a smaller cheap'o microwave in my office and the cheap'o heats things up about twice as fast as the expensive one.
Yeah, but how well does the cheap'o one give you cancer?
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 12:40:30 PM
FML, forgot to fill up yesterday before the new gas tax went into effect.
I suggested to my warden, that she fill upp the SUV before the gas tax hike today.  Her exact words: "Why don't you
remember when gas was over $4.00 a gallon?"  why should a $0.23 a gallon change make a difference? Sheesh!  :o
A frik'n 23 cent/gallon increase in the gas tax?
Bridge scandal cover-ups cost money.
Just sum it up all into one - Waste, fraud and abuse cost a lot of money.
Gas taxes, go into the "Transportation Trust Fund",  which was broke.  he stoppedall capital and repair work, back in July.
One little fatality in Hoboken with NJ Transit, and Trenton Politicians, get off their ass, and vote in the new tax hike.  some how stonewalling
on the fund that would have paid for the positive train control system, wasn't seen as popular.
Sorry to hear you actually believe such bullshit.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 12:40:57 PM
Strange, I have a large expensive built in microwave at home and a smaller cheap'o microwave in my office and the cheap'o heats things up about twice as fast as the expensive one.
Yeah, but how well does the cheap'o one give you cancer?
probably twice as fast
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 01, 2016, 12:47:54 PM
FML, forgot to fill up yesterday before the new gas tax went into effect.
I suggested to my warden, that she fill upp the SUV before the gas tax hike today.  Her exact words: "Why don't you
remember when gas was over $4.00 a gallon?"  why should a $0.23 a gallon change make a difference? Sheesh!  :o
A frik'n 23 cent/gallon increase in the gas tax?
Bridge scandal cover-ups cost money.
Just sum it up all into one - Waste, fraud and abuse cost a lot of money.
Gas taxes, go into the "Transportation Trust Fund",  which was broke.  he stoppedall capital and repair work, back in July.
One little fatality in Hoboken with NJ Transit, and Trenton Politicians, get off their ass, and vote in the new tax hike.  some how stonewalling
on the fund that would have paid for the positive train control system, wasn't seen as popular.
That's the way they're spinning it now. I call BS! Plus, tell the kids of that poor woman that she is just one little fatality. We pay plenty of taxes in this effing state. The 23 cents per gallon will just be more money for Christie and his cohorts to misappropriate.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: razgueado on November 01, 2016, 01:20:29 PM
[...]
You say that as if it would be any different if someone else was governor.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 01:23:39 PM
[...]
Well if a Democrat it would be a Climate Tax and 49 cents and if a Libertarian a Happy Tax and only 22 cents.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: sfish on November 01, 2016, 01:27:14 PM
@Tex, did you get a chance to try the Travailleurs yet?
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 01, 2016, 01:30:32 PM
[...]
I like to hope and dream although I know you're correct.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 01:36:13 PM
@Tex, did you get a chance to try the Travailleurs yet?
No sir, got them in the Humi but have not tried one.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 01:37:19 PM
Sheesh, I have been on the phone and thought it was about 2:00 and crap it is only 12:37
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 01:42:28 PM
Influence peddling, acting for Putin's ally, hiding classified secrets and sexting - how FIVE separate FBI cases are probing virtually every one of Clinton's inner circle and their families

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3889994/Influence-peddling-acting-Putin-s-ally-hiding-classified-secrets-sexting-FIVE-separate-FBI-cases-probing-virtually-one-Clinton-s-inner-circle-families.html#ixzz4OmQXraTZ

Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: sfish on November 01, 2016, 02:01:51 PM
@Tex, did you get a chance to try the Travailleurs yet?
No sir, got them in the Humi but have not tried one.
Get on it
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 01, 2016, 02:26:18 PM
Time to hit the bricks. Go Tribe!
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 02:42:09 PM
@Tex, did you get a chance to try the Travailleurs yet?
No sir, got them in the Humi but have not tried one.
Get on it
Cold weather smokes and it is 82 here so may be a while.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 01, 2016, 02:43:37 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. Who you got next week, Bernie Sanders or Ross Perot?
I'm voting for Dean. Only vote that makes sense.
thanks RazMan.
I promise a full humidor in every house, no shortage of adult beverages if you choose, and loose women in every bed.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 02:45:45 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. Who you got next week, Bernie Sanders or Ross Perot?
I'm voting for Dean. Only vote that makes sense.
thanks RazMan.
I promise a full humidor in every house, no shortage of adult beverages if you choose, and loose women in every bed.
Is there an option for women that are still a bit "tight"? ;)
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 02:46:57 PM

Americans are suspending major purchases of houses and cars until after the presidential election, choosing instead to lard up on guns instead, according to a new survey provided to Secrets.

"The top item Americans say they are likely to buy because of the election is a gun," according to a survey for the supply chain firm Elementum. What's more 97 percent of Americans are holding off major purchases "due to the presidential election."
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 01, 2016, 02:48:05 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. Who you got next week, Bernie Sanders or Ross Perot?
I'm voting for Dean. Only vote that makes sense.
thanks RazMan.
I promise a full humidor in every house, no shortage of adult beverages if you choose, and loose women in every bed.
Is there an option for women that are still a bit "tight"? ;)
loose as in they don't say 'NO'.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 02:49:03 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. Who you got next week, Bernie Sanders or Ross Perot?
I'm voting for Dean. Only vote that makes sense.
thanks RazMan.
I promise a full humidor in every house, no shortage of adult beverages if you choose, and loose women in every bed.
Is there an option for women that are still a bit "tight"? ;)
loose as in they don't say 'NO'.
I was thinking loose as in worn out.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 01, 2016, 02:51:29 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. Who you got next week, Bernie Sanders or Ross Perot?
I'm voting for Dean. Only vote that makes sense.
thanks RazMan.
I promise a full humidor in every house, no shortage of adult beverages if you choose, and loose women in every bed.
Not too loose.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 01, 2016, 02:53:55 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. Who you got next week, Bernie Sanders or Ross Perot?
I'm voting for Dean. Only vote that makes sense.
thanks RazMan.
I promise a full humidor in every house, no shortage of adult beverages if you choose, and loose women in every bed.
Is there an option for women that are still a bit "tight"? ;)
loose as in they don't say 'NO'.
I was thinking loose as in worn out.
hey, I have no control of that after I get in office.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 03:00:26 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. Who you got next week, Bernie Sanders or Ross Perot?
I'm voting for Dean. Only vote that makes sense.
thanks RazMan.
I promise a full humidor in every house, no shortage of adult beverages if you choose, and loose women in every bed.
Is there an option for women that are still a bit "tight"? ;)
loose as in they don't say 'NO'.
I was thinking loose as in worn out.
hey, I have no control of that after I get in office.
Just like the rest of them, Sheesh!
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 03:02:05 PM
@ Dean - logistics were too complicated and it was cheaper to have the manufacturer transport the boat to SC for me so I will not be making the trip down your way next week.  But, I will be back down your way again at some point before we both get too old to smoke.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 03:03:31 PM
Finally made 2:00 anyway.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 03:04:09 PM
Think I will have a frozen Kit Kat.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 03:07:25 PM
Got the Boat storage, insurance and transport all in place today.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on November 01, 2016, 03:23:10 PM
Think I will have a frozen Kit Kat.
Gimme a break, gimme a break.  Break me off of that piece of Kit Kat Bar
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 01, 2016, 03:27:08 PM
@ Dean - logistics were too complicated and it was cheaper to have the manufacturer transport the boat to SC for me so I will not be making the trip down your way next week.  But, I will be back down your way again at some point before we both get too old to smoke.
that's okay Dave. I can always make a road trip once you get settled in SC.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: razgueado on November 01, 2016, 03:33:03 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. Who you got next week, Bernie Sanders or Ross Perot?
I'm voting for Dean. Only vote that makes sense.
thanks RazMan.
I promise a full humidor in every house, no shortage of adult beverages if you choose, and loose women in every bed.
And this is what is wrong with America.  You give a guy a vote, and he turns into a damned liberal.  "Free shit for everybody, and more free shit for those who send me money."

I don't WANT the government procuring my cigars, my booze, and my women.  I want the government to build roads, secure the borders, and stay the hell out of my life! I want the president to spend his time vetoing legislation, threatening world leaders, playing golf, and screwing interns.

So, I'm still going to vote for Dean, but we're putting Tex on the ticket as VP.  You got one job, Tex - shoot the president in the knee if he tries to sign any bill that doesn't repeal 60% more regulation than it creates.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 03:35:41 PM
[...]

I am still with Bernie!
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 01, 2016, 03:37:21 PM
[...]

you got my vote VP Tex.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 03:39:30 PM
[...]

Vote for TEX only regulation is minimum sexual experiences!
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 03:40:13 PM
I am tired of this place, home I go for a Campaign Cigar.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: razgueado on November 01, 2016, 03:40:31 PM
[...]

You mean he isn't dead yet?  Could you hurry that up, please?
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: razgueado on November 01, 2016, 03:41:20 PM
[...]

You mean qualification, right?
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 01, 2016, 03:49:27 PM
[...]

no. once he's in office he can regulate.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 01, 2016, 04:32:43 PM
regulating lull?
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: razgueado on November 01, 2016, 04:35:53 PM
regulating lull?
Stupid staff meeting lull.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 01, 2016, 04:56:04 PM
John Daly turned 50 in April, making him eligible for the PGA’s senior circuit, also known as the Champions Tour. No longer does the colorful two-time major winner have to rely on sponsors’ exemptions to compete. He has a set schedule for the first time in years. Tournaments are only three rounds, not four. Best of all, Daly, who has smoked since he was in college, is able to use a cart. "My God," he says. "It's like a dream come true, to be honest with you."

John Daly, in case you're not familiar, is not like other golfers. He still drinks (everything from vodka to cheap beer), he still gambles (the slots), and he still smokes cigarettes (yes, he should probably be dead by now). Ever since his improbable breakout win at the 1991 PGA Championship, Daly has been an inspiration for Americans who felt excluded by a game most commonly associated with blue-blooded hedge funders in Polo sweaters. Daly was folksy, brash and sported a blond mullet that would have probably got him kicked out of most of the courses he played as a professional. But John Daly, Inspirational Figure, was hamstrung by a wicked drinking habit, one that resulted in multiple suspensions and trips to rehab. He's had as tumultuous a career in professional sports as anyone, one that is chronicled in heartbreaking detail in the new ESPN 30 for 30 documentary Hit It Hard, which premieres Tuesday at 8 p.m. ET.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: razgueado on November 01, 2016, 05:07:54 PM
[...]

Guy's always been a hero of mine. He's a walking, talking, drinking GFY to the PGA.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 01, 2016, 05:16:19 PM
[...]

same here. great having Hooters as a sponsor too.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 05:20:53 PM
[...]

+1
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 05:21:46 PM
Roma Craft Aquitaine Mode 5 lit.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 01, 2016, 06:55:40 PM
Roma Craft Aquitaine Mode 5 lit.
+1
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 01, 2016, 06:56:42 PM
Just landed at LAX....half hour early so have to sit and wait for a gate
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 01, 2016, 07:10:54 PM
[...]

Definitely on my wanna-watch-list.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 01, 2016, 08:15:38 PM
World Series lull.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 01, 2016, 08:38:15 PM
World Series lull.
Cubs are Hot!
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 01, 2016, 09:44:13 PM
World Series lull.
Cubs are Hot!
I'm afraid to comment and then jinx it.
Title: Re: 11/1/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 01, 2016, 10:05:06 PM
The Indians are up 19-17 on the series. Definitely a close one and fun to watch. With any luck we'll have a 7th game.