By the way for all the Butterfinger Fans the state of North Carolina prefers Butterfingers for Halloween.
The Butterfinger is an excellent candy bar. I had a $100,000 bar yesterday also, took me back
I have had one of those but been so long I don't even remember what it tastes like.  Kind of sticky if I remember it correctly.
TWSS
Classic!

fucking squirrel just ran through the house and back out. scared the crap out of me!
Not before shitting up the whole place. Those aren't sprinkles, Deano.

Morning Mr. Bean.

By the way for all the Butterfinger Fans the state of North Carolina prefers Butterfingers for Halloween.
The Butterfinger is an excellent candy bar. I had a $100,000 bar yesterday also, took me back
I have had one of those but been so long I don't even remember what it tastes like.  Kind of sticky if I remember it correctly.
TWSS
Classic!
That was quite the slow pitch, guess y'all are too hung over on candy.

fucking squirrel just ran through the house and back out. scared the crap out of me!
Not before shitting up the whole place. Those aren't sprinkles, Deano.
he's chattering away at the feeder waiting for me to fill them.

By the way for all the Butterfinger Fans the state of North Carolina prefers Butterfingers for Halloween.
The Butterfinger is an excellent candy bar. I had a $100,000 bar yesterday also, took me back
I have had one of those but been so long I don't even remember what it tastes like.  Kind of sticky if I remember it correctly.
TWSS
Classic!
That was quite the slow pitch, guess y'all are too hung over on candy.
But a fine entrance in any case.

By the way for all the Butterfinger Fans the state of North Carolina prefers Butterfingers for Halloween.
The Butterfinger is an excellent candy bar. I had a $100,000 bar yesterday also, took me back
I have had one of those but been so long I don't even remember what it tastes like.  Kind of sticky if I remember it correctly.
TWSS
Classic!

That was quite the slow pitch, guess y'all are too hung over on candy.
But was it as much fun as when you just ran through Dean's trailer

This is about 2/3 of one of my kid's loot. There are about 5 more piles just like it. What's a man to do while the kids are at school??

This is about 2/3 of one of my kid's loot. There are about 5 more piles just like it. What's a man to do while the kids are at school??

Tap the warden maybe?

This is about 2/3 of one of my kid's loot. There are about 5 more piles just like it. What's a man to do while the kids are at school??

Sorted by type so it can be properly inventoried and accounted for upon their return.  I like it!

Hemingway's and other AF's at the Page today

Cigar Caddy's for other boot.

By the way for all the Butterfinger Fans the state of North Carolina prefers Butterfingers for Halloween.
The Butterfinger is an excellent candy bar. I had a $100,000 bar yesterday also, took me back
I have had one of those but been so long I don't even remember what it tastes like.  Kind of sticky if I remember it correctly.
TWSS
Classic!

That was quite the slow pitch, guess y'all are too hung over on candy.
But was it as much fun as when you just ran through Dean's trailer
Nothing is as much fun as goes on in Dean's trailer.

We do have a Baseball Game Tonight though!

Will it go to 7?
Not sure but I want to see the Indians win. What's the over/under on how many times we'll here the name Kyle Schwarber in the first 15 minutes?
Depends on how many orgasms Joe Buck has just saying his name the first time.
I hope that tubby bitch goes 0 for 4

This is about 2/3 of one of my kid's loot. There are about 5 more piles just like it. What's a man to do while the kids are at school??

Tap the warden maybe?
Yuck! Way to take the wind out of my sail.

time to hit the shower, PO, but a gun cleaning kit, and make the noon meeting. maybe even stop by the redhead's place and try to rock her boat.