time to hit the shower, PO, but a gun cleaning kit, and make the noon meeting. maybe even stop by the redhead's place and try to rock her boat.
Don't forget to wear a life preserver!

This is about 2/3 of one of my kid's loot. There are about 5 more piles just like it. What's a man to do while the kids are at school??

Tap the warden maybe?
Yuck! Way to take the wind out of my sail.
That was the plan - SUCCESS!

time to hit the shower, PO, but a gun cleaning kit, and make the noon meeting. maybe even stop by the redhead's place and try to rock her boat.
Don't forget to wear a life preserver!
And don't carry your gun in the P.O. ` that is highly illegal!

time to hit the shower, PO, but a gun cleaning kit, and make the noon meeting. maybe even stop by the redhead's place and try to rock her boat.
All in a day's work.

This is about 2/3 of one of my kid's loot. There are about 5 more piles just like it. What's a man to do while the kids are at school??

None of us will judge you. At least any more than we already do.

Sounds like Wikileaks might sort and publish those 650,000 emails (or at least about 33,000 of them) a lot faster and cheaper than the FBI.

DOW    +31 @ 18,173

Sounds like Wikileaks might sort and publish those 650,000 emails (or at least about 33,000 of them) a lot faster and cheaper than the FBI.
I think I'm not alone in wishing there could be a do over; replacement nominees for both parties. Every morning I awake and still can't believe what's going on.

Sounds like Wikileaks might sort and publish those 650,000 emails (or at least about 33,000 of them) a lot faster and cheaper than the FBI.
I think I'm not alone in wishing there could be a do over; replacement nominees for both parties. Every morning I awake and still can't believe what's going on.
Life is just not perfect, but I am nearing my mid 60's been voting since 1971 and honestly can't ever remember an election that the majority did not think that.

Sounds like Wikileaks might sort and publish those 650,000 emails (or at least about 33,000 of them) a lot faster and cheaper than the FBI.
I think I'm not alone in wishing there could be a do over; replacement nominees for both parties. Every morning I awake and still can't believe what's going on.
Life is just not perfect, but I am nearing my mid 60's been voting since 1971 and honestly can't ever remember an election that the majority did not think that.
And that's the saddest thing, that these 2 ARE the ones the majority wanted. Like, where are these people that voted for them? Can't we vote to boot them to Canada or something?

Sounds like Wikileaks might sort and publish those 650,000 emails (or at least about 33,000 of them) a lot faster and cheaper than the FBI.
I think I'm not alone in wishing there could be a do over; replacement nominees for both parties. Every morning I awake and still can't believe what's going on.
Life is just not perfect, but I am nearing my mid 60's been voting since 1971 and honestly can't ever remember an election that the majority did not think that.
I can't recall one since Ross Perot where we've had a career politician vs an outsider businessman in the finals.  And he was third party, so this one is unique.

Sounds like Wikileaks might sort and publish those 650,000 emails (or at least about 33,000 of them) a lot faster and cheaper than the FBI.
I think I'm not alone in wishing there could be a do over; replacement nominees for both parties. Every morning I awake and still can't believe what's going on.
Embrace The Donald!

Sounds like Wikileaks might sort and publish those 650,000 emails (or at least about 33,000 of them) a lot faster and cheaper than the FBI.
I think I'm not alone in wishing there could be a do over; replacement nominees for both parties. Every morning I awake and still can't believe what's going on.
Embrace The Donald!
Exactly, embrace the best choice you have, they are not going to start over or anything else so it is what it is.

But if you keep electing career politicians (state, local and federal) as has been done for the past 40 years at least then it is only going to get worse until the entire government implodes - and we are not far away from that point.  Draining the swamp is now a real necessity.

Sounds like Wikileaks might sort and publish those 650,000 emails (or at least about 33,000 of them) a lot faster and cheaper than the FBI.
I think I'm not alone in wishing there could be a do over; replacement nominees for both parties. Every morning I awake and still can't believe what's going on.
Embrace The Donald!
You suppose that's what he tells Melania every morning?

Sounds like Wikileaks might sort and publish those 650,000 emails (or at least about 33,000 of them) a lot faster and cheaper than the FBI.
I think I'm not alone in wishing there could be a do over; replacement nominees for both parties. Every morning I awake and still can't believe what's going on.
Embrace The Donald!
Exactly, embrace the best choice you have, they are not going to start over or anything else so it is what it is.

But if you keep electing career politicians (state, local and federal) as has been done for the past 40 years at least then it is only going to get worse until the entire government implodes - and we are not far away from that point.  Draining the swamp is now a real necessity.
That might make a good euphemism for taking a shit. "Be right back, gotta go drain the swamp."