CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15

Author Topic: 11/1/2016  (Read 16211 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 11/1/2016
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2016, 07:50:15 AM »

November 1 is … Plan Your Epitaph Day

Rather strange one today!
Well, it is Dia de los Muertos.  Or for the Catholics, All Saints Day, or for The Donald....Tuesday.
He knows more about Tuesdays than you do, believe me.
He has got more money than both of you together too, which is rather amazing since ya'll are so much smarter..
You mean the money he inherited from daddy, then used his business acumen to turn into 4 billion, when a simple investment would've turned it into 12 billion over the same amount of time? You know, cause he's such a brilliant businessman.  ;D
Well certainly not as brilliant as you but I would say he  has done quite well and you might should check your 4 billion number along with understanding the difference in corporate and personal wealth.  By the way all his kids are doing quite a bit better than you too.
They are also benefitting from daddy's money, just like their daddy before them.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2016, 07:50:26 AM »

By the way for all the Butterfinger Fans the state of North Carolina prefers Butterfingers for Halloween.
The Butterfinger is an excellent candy bar. I had a $100,000 bar yesterday also, took me back
I have had one of those but been so long I don't even remember what it tastes like.  Kind of sticky if I remember it correctly.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2016, 07:50:59 AM »

Well, it is Dia de los Muertos.  Or for the Catholics, All Saints Day, or for The Donald....Tuesday.
He has got more money than both of you together too, which is rather amazing since ya'll are so much smarter..
You mean the money he inherited from daddy, then used his business acumen to turn into 4 billion, when a simple investment would've turned it into 12 billion over the same amount of time? You know, cause he's such a brilliant businessman.  ;D
Well certainly not as brilliant as you but I would say he  has done quite well and you might should check your 4 billion number along with understanding the difference in corporate and personal wealth.  By the way all his kids are doing quite a bit better than you too.
They are also benefitting from daddy's money, just like their daddy before them.
Jealous bastige!   

sfish

« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2016, 07:53:19 AM »

Good morning boys, I have a candy hangover
Glad to hear your kids are safe from those questionably wrapped candies....or do you do the straight up extortion, taking your cut approach.

Tony is probably in a sugar coma.
I'm a straight extortion/seizure guy. Went all chocolate, Reeses cups, Nestles Crunch, Heath bars...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #49 on: November 01, 2016, 07:53:45 AM »

Richer?, no question, better?  that can be debated.

sfish

« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2016, 07:55:48 AM »

By the way for all the Butterfinger Fans the state of North Carolina prefers Butterfingers for Halloween.
The Butterfinger is an excellent candy bar. I had a $100,000 bar yesterday also, took me back
I have had one of those but been so long I don't even remember what it tastes like.  Kind of sticky if I remember it correctly.
Thick caramel covered by chocolate and crispy rice

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #51 on: November 01, 2016, 07:55:55 AM »

Richer?, no question, better?  that can be debated.
Anything can be debated but by my  and most others definition, yes quite a bit better too.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2016, 07:56:34 AM »

Is it real sticky?  (test to see if my mind is totally gone yet or not)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2016, 07:56:41 AM »

;D

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #54 on: November 01, 2016, 07:57:41 AM »

Caramel is in the center, so it can string out, but with all the other stuff wrapped around it, I would say no, but see below.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #55 on: November 01, 2016, 08:00:57 AM »

Was that football game last night pathetic or what?  I've seen scrimmages with more energy than that.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #56 on: November 01, 2016, 08:03:02 AM »

Caramel is in the center, so it can string out, but with all the other stuff wrapped around it, I would say no.
With several crowns in my mouth I am pretty sensitive to sticky so if any sticky-like caramel (and I luv the taste of caramel) I would probably see it as stickier than most.  Really don't remember what the taste of them was though.  Seriously, maybe 25-30 years or more since I had one, probably confiscated that one from my son's trick or treat sack.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #57 on: November 01, 2016, 08:03:24 AM »

Was that football game last night pathetic or what?  I've seen scrimmages with more energy than that.
There was one?   

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #58 on: November 01, 2016, 08:03:36 AM »

Jealous bastige!
I definitely wouldn't mind their bank accounts!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #59 on: November 01, 2016, 08:04:28 AM »

We do have a Baseball Game Tonight though!

Will it go to 7?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15