Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15

November 1 is … Plan Your Epitaph Day

Rather strange one today!
Well, it is Dia de los Muertos.  Or for the Catholics, All Saints Day, or for The Donald....Tuesday.
He knows more about Tuesdays than you do, believe me.
He has got more money than both of you together too, which is rather amazing since ya'll are so much smarter..
You mean the money he inherited from daddy, then used his business acumen to turn into 4 billion, when a simple investment would've turned it into 12 billion over the same amount of time? You know, cause he's such a brilliant businessman.  ;D
Well certainly not as brilliant as you but I would say he  has done quite well and you might should check your 4 billion number along with understanding the difference in corporate and personal wealth.  By the way all his kids are doing quite a bit better than you too.
They are also benefitting from daddy's money, just like their daddy before them.

By the way for all the Butterfinger Fans the state of North Carolina prefers Butterfingers for Halloween.
The Butterfinger is an excellent candy bar. I had a $100,000 bar yesterday also, took me back
I have had one of those but been so long I don't even remember what it tastes like.  Kind of sticky if I remember it correctly.

[...]

Jealous bastige!

Good morning boys, I have a candy hangover
Glad to hear your kids are safe from those questionably wrapped candies....or do you do the straight up extortion, taking your cut approach.

Tony is probably in a sugar coma.
I'm a straight extortion/seizure guy. Went all chocolate, Reeses cups, Nestles Crunch, Heath bars...

November 1 is … Plan Your Epitaph Day

Rather strange one today!
Well, it is Dia de los Muertos.  Or for the Catholics, All Saints Day, or for The Donald....Tuesday.
He knows more about Tuesdays than you do, believe me.
He has got more money than both of you together too, which is rather amazing since ya'll are so much smarter..
You mean the money he inherited from daddy, then used his business acumen to turn into 4 billion, when a simple investment would've turned it into 12 billion over the same amount of time? You know, cause he's such a brilliant businessman.  ;D
Well certainly not as brilliant as you but I would say he  has done quite well and you might should check your 4 billion number along with understanding the difference in corporate and personal wealth.  By the way all his kids are doing quite a bit better than you too.
Richer?, no question, better?  that can be debated.

By the way for all the Butterfinger Fans the state of North Carolina prefers Butterfingers for Halloween.
The Butterfinger is an excellent candy bar. I had a $100,000 bar yesterday also, took me back
I have had one of those but been so long I don't even remember what it tastes like.  Kind of sticky if I remember it correctly.
Thick caramel covered by chocolate and crispy rice

[...]

Anything can be debated but by my  and most others definition, yes quite a bit better too.

By the way for all the Butterfinger Fans the state of North Carolina prefers Butterfingers for Halloween.
The Butterfinger is an excellent candy bar. I had a $100,000 bar yesterday also, took me back
I have had one of those but been so long I don't even remember what it tastes like.  Kind of sticky if I remember it correctly.
Thick caramel covered by chocolate and crispy rice
Is it real sticky?  (test to see if my mind is totally gone yet or not)

By the way for all the Butterfinger Fans the state of North Carolina prefers Butterfingers for Halloween.
The Butterfinger is an excellent candy bar. I had a $100,000 bar yesterday also, took me back
I have had one of those but been so long I don't even remember what it tastes like.  Kind of sticky if I remember it correctly.
Thick caramel covered by chocolate and crispy rice
;D

By the way for all the Butterfinger Fans the state of North Carolina prefers Butterfingers for Halloween.
The Butterfinger is an excellent candy bar. I had a $100,000 bar yesterday also, took me back
I have had one of those but been so long I don't even remember what it tastes like.  Kind of sticky if I remember it correctly.
Thick caramel covered by chocolate and crispy rice
Is it real sticky?  (test to see if my mind is totally gone yet or not)
Caramel is in the center, so it can string out, but with all the other stuff wrapped around it, I would say no, but see below.

Was that football game last night pathetic or what?  I've seen scrimmages with more energy than that.

By the way for all the Butterfinger Fans the state of North Carolina prefers Butterfingers for Halloween.
The Butterfinger is an excellent candy bar. I had a $100,000 bar yesterday also, took me back
I have had one of those but been so long I don't even remember what it tastes like.  Kind of sticky if I remember it correctly.
Thick caramel covered by chocolate and crispy rice
Caramel is in the center, so it can string out, but with all the other stuff wrapped around it, I would say no.
Is it real sticky?  (test to see if my mind is totally gone yet or not)
With several crowns in my mouth I am pretty sensitive to sticky so if any sticky-like caramel (and I luv the taste of caramel) I would probably see it as stickier than most.  Really don't remember what the taste of them was though.  Seriously, maybe 25-30 years or more since I had one, probably confiscated that one from my son's trick or treat sack.

Was that football game last night pathetic or what?  I've seen scrimmages with more energy than that.
There was one?

[...]

I definitely wouldn't mind their bank accounts!

We do have a Baseball Game Tonight though!

Will it go to 7?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15