FML, forgot to fill up yesterday before the new gas tax went into effect.
I suggested to my warden, that she fill upp the SUV before the gas tax hike today.  Her exact words: "Why don't you
remember when gas was over $4.00 a gallon?"  why should a $0.23 a gallon change make a difference? Sheesh!  :o
WTF, is that a NJ only bend-you-over-again tax hike?
from some of the lowest gas taxes in the nation to number 6.
but there has not been a gas tax hike since 1988.

FML, forgot to fill up yesterday before the new gas tax went into effect.
I suggested to my warden, that she fill upp the SUV before the gas tax hike today.  Her exact words: "Why don't you
remember when gas was over $4.00 a gallon?"  why should a $0.23 a gallon change make a difference? Sheesh!  :o
A frik'n 23 cent/gallon increase in the gas tax?
Bridge scandal cover-ups cost money.

FML, forgot to fill up yesterday before the new gas tax went into effect.
I suggested to my warden, that she fill upp the SUV before the gas tax hike today.  Her exact words: "Why don't you
remember when gas was over $4.00 a gallon?"  why should a $0.23 a gallon change make a difference? Sheesh!  :o
A frik'n 23 cent/gallon increase in the gas tax?
Bridge scandal cover-ups cost money.
We should lay him down in the Hudson. He can serve as a bridge.

FML, forgot to fill up yesterday before the new gas tax went into effect.
I suggested to my warden, that she fill upp the SUV before the gas tax hike today.  Her exact words: "Why don't you
remember when gas was over $4.00 a gallon?"  why should a $0.23 a gallon change make a difference? Sheesh!  :o
WTF, is that a NJ only bend-you-over-again tax hike?
from some of the lowest gas taxes in the nation to number 6.
but there has not been a gas tax hike since 1988.
Oh, then it's OK.   ::)

FML, forgot to fill up yesterday before the new gas tax went into effect.
I suggested to my warden, that she fill upp the SUV before the gas tax hike today.  Her exact words: "Why don't you
remember when gas was over $4.00 a gallon?"  why should a $0.23 a gallon change make a difference? Sheesh!  :o
A frik'n 23 cent/gallon increase in the gas tax?
Bridge scandal cover-ups cost money.
Just sum it up all into one - Waste, fraud and abuse cost a lot of money.

FML, forgot to fill up yesterday before the new gas tax went into effect.
I suggested to my warden, that she fill upp the SUV before the gas tax hike today.  Her exact words: "Why don't you
remember when gas was over $4.00 a gallon?"  why should a $0.23 a gallon change make a difference? Sheesh!  :o
WTF, is that a NJ only bend-you-over-again tax hike?
from some of the lowest gas taxes in the nation to number 6.
but there has not been a gas tax hike since 1988.
Oh, then it's OK.   ::)
Sure it's ok now, gosh they been getting a great deal since 1988 and that shit has to stop.

Heating up some leftover pizza for lunch.

FML, forgot to fill up yesterday before the new gas tax went into effect.
I suggested to my warden, that she fill upp the SUV before the gas tax hike today.  Her exact words: "Why don't you
remember when gas was over $4.00 a gallon?"  why should a $0.23 a gallon change make a difference? Sheesh!  :o
A frik'n 23 cent/gallon increase in the gas tax?
Bridge scandal cover-ups cost money.
Just sum it up all into one - Waste, fraud and abuse cost a lot of money.
But they cost less in Texas.

FML, forgot to fill up yesterday before the new gas tax went into effect.
I suggested to my warden, that she fill upp the SUV before the gas tax hike today.  Her exact words: "Why don't you
remember when gas was over $4.00 a gallon?"  why should a $0.23 a gallon change make a difference? Sheesh!  :o
A frik'n 23 cent/gallon increase in the gas tax?
Bridge scandal cover-ups cost money.
Just sum it up all into one - Waste, fraud and abuse cost a lot of money.
But they cost less in Texas.
Another reason to move to Waco.

Strange, I have a large expensive built in microwave at home and a smaller cheap'o microwave in my office and the cheap'o heats things up about twice as fast as the expensive one.

FML, forgot to fill up yesterday before the new gas tax went into effect.
I suggested to my warden, that she fill upp the SUV before the gas tax hike today.  Her exact words: "Why don't you
remember when gas was over $4.00 a gallon?"  why should a $0.23 a gallon change make a difference? Sheesh!  :o
A frik'n 23 cent/gallon increase in the gas tax?
Bridge scandal cover-ups cost money.
We should lay him down in the Hudson. He can serve as a bridge.
bumbloes float!

FML, forgot to fill up yesterday before the new gas tax went into effect.
I suggested to my warden, that she fill upp the SUV before the gas tax hike today.  Her exact words: "Why don't you
remember when gas was over $4.00 a gallon?"  why should a $0.23 a gallon change make a difference? Sheesh!  :o
A frik'n 23 cent/gallon increase in the gas tax?
Bridge scandal cover-ups cost money.
Just sum it up all into one - Waste, fraud and abuse cost a lot of money.
But they cost less in Texas.
Another reason to move to Waco.
Your wife wants to move there with you - seems like a reason maybe not to move to Waco.

FML, forgot to fill up yesterday before the new gas tax went into effect.
I suggested to my warden, that she fill upp the SUV before the gas tax hike today.  Her exact words: "Why don't you
remember when gas was over $4.00 a gallon?"  why should a $0.23 a gallon change make a difference? Sheesh!  :o
A frik'n 23 cent/gallon increase in the gas tax?
Bridge scandal cover-ups cost money.
We should lay him down in the Hudson. He can serve as a bridge.
bumbloes float!
Floating bridges are ok.

FML, forgot to fill up yesterday before the new gas tax went into effect.
I suggested to my warden, that she fill upp the SUV before the gas tax hike today.  Her exact words: "Why don't you
remember when gas was over $4.00 a gallon?"  why should a $0.23 a gallon change make a difference? Sheesh!  :o
A frik'n 23 cent/gallon increase in the gas tax?
Bridge scandal cover-ups cost money.
We should lay him down in the Hudson. He can serve as a bridge.
bumbloes float!
Floating bridges are ok.
Uh...not in a storm, they aren't.

FML, forgot to fill up yesterday before the new gas tax went into effect.
I suggested to my warden, that she fill upp the SUV before the gas tax hike today.  Her exact words: "Why don't you
remember when gas was over $4.00 a gallon?"  why should a $0.23 a gallon change make a difference? Sheesh!  :o
A frik'n 23 cent/gallon increase in the gas tax?
Bridge scandal cover-ups cost money.
Just sum it up all into one - Waste, fraud and abuse cost a lot of money.
Gas taxes, go into the "Transportation Trust Fund",  which was broke.  he stoppedall capital and repair work, back in July.
One little fatality in Hoboken with NJ Transit, and Trenton Politicians, get off their ass, and vote in the new tax hike.  some how stonewalling
on the fund that would have paid for the positive train control system, wasn't seen as popular.