Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

Strange, I have a large expensive built in microwave at home and a smaller cheap'o microwave in my office and the cheap'o heats things up about twice as fast as the expensive one.
Yeah, but how well does the cheap'o one give you cancer?

FML, forgot to fill up yesterday before the new gas tax went into effect.
I suggested to my warden, that she fill upp the SUV before the gas tax hike today.  Her exact words: "Why don't you
remember when gas was over $4.00 a gallon?"  why should a $0.23 a gallon change make a difference? Sheesh!  :o
A frik'n 23 cent/gallon increase in the gas tax?
Bridge scandal cover-ups cost money.
Just sum it up all into one - Waste, fraud and abuse cost a lot of money.
Gas taxes, go into the "Transportation Trust Fund",  which was broke.  he stoppedall capital and repair work, back in July.
One little fatality in Hoboken with NJ Transit, and Trenton Politicians, get off their ass, and vote in the new tax hike.  some how stonewalling
on the fund that would have paid for the positive train control system, wasn't seen as popular.
Sorry to hear you actually believe such bullshit.

Strange, I have a large expensive built in microwave at home and a smaller cheap'o microwave in my office and the cheap'o heats things up about twice as fast as the expensive one.
Yeah, but how well does the cheap'o one give you cancer?
probably twice as fast

FML, forgot to fill up yesterday before the new gas tax went into effect.
I suggested to my warden, that she fill upp the SUV before the gas tax hike today.  Her exact words: "Why don't you
remember when gas was over $4.00 a gallon?"  why should a $0.23 a gallon change make a difference? Sheesh!  :o
A frik'n 23 cent/gallon increase in the gas tax?
Bridge scandal cover-ups cost money.
Just sum it up all into one - Waste, fraud and abuse cost a lot of money.
Gas taxes, go into the "Transportation Trust Fund",  which was broke.  he stoppedall capital and repair work, back in July.
One little fatality in Hoboken with NJ Transit, and Trenton Politicians, get off their ass, and vote in the new tax hike.  some how stonewalling
on the fund that would have paid for the positive train control system, wasn't seen as popular.
That's the way they're spinning it now. I call BS! Plus, tell the kids of that poor woman that she is just one little fatality. We pay plenty of taxes in this effing state. The 23 cents per gallon will just be more money for Christie and his cohorts to misappropriate.

[...]
You say that as if it would be any different if someone else was governor.

[...]
Well if a Democrat it would be a Climate Tax and 49 cents and if a Libertarian a Happy Tax and only 22 cents.

@Tex, did you get a chance to try the Travailleurs yet?

[...]
I like to hope and dream although I know you're correct.

@Tex, did you get a chance to try the Travailleurs yet?
No sir, got them in the Humi but have not tried one.

Sheesh, I have been on the phone and thought it was about 2:00 and crap it is only 12:37

Influence peddling, acting for Putin's ally, hiding classified secrets and sexting - how FIVE separate FBI cases are probing virtually every one of Clinton's inner circle and their families

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3889994/Influence-peddling-acting-Putin-s-ally-hiding-classified-secrets-sexting-FIVE-separate-FBI-cases-probing-virtually-one-Clinton-s-inner-circle-families.html#ixzz4OmQXraTZ

@Tex, did you get a chance to try the Travailleurs yet?
No sir, got them in the Humi but have not tried one.
Get on it

Time to hit the bricks. Go Tribe!

@Tex, did you get a chance to try the Travailleurs yet?
No sir, got them in the Humi but have not tried one.
Get on it
Cold weather smokes and it is 82 here so may be a while.

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. Who you got next week, Bernie Sanders or Ross Perot?
I'm voting for Dean. Only vote that makes sense.
thanks RazMan.
I promise a full humidor in every house, no shortage of adult beverages if you choose, and loose women in every bed.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15