CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15

Author Topic: 11/1/2016  (Read 16214 times)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
Re: 11/1/2016
« Reply #195 on: November 01, 2016, 03:37:21 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. Who you got next week, Bernie Sanders or Ross Perot?
I'm voting for Dean. Only vote that makes sense.
thanks RazMan.
I promise a full humidor in every house, no shortage of adult beverages if you choose, and loose women in every bed.
And this is what is wrong with America.  You give a guy a vote, and he turns into a damned liberal.  "Free shit for everybody, and more free shit for those who send me money."

I don't WANT the government procuring my cigars, my booze, and my women.  I want the government to build roads, secure the borders, and stay the hell out of my life! I want the president to spend his time vetoing legislation, threatening world leaders, playing golf, and screwing interns. 

So, I'm still going to vote for Dean, but we're putting Tex on the ticket as VP.  You got one job, Tex - shoot the president in the knee if he tries to sign any bill that doesn't repeal 60% more regulation than it creates.
you got my vote VP Tex.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #196 on: November 01, 2016, 03:39:30 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
thanks RazMan.
I promise a full humidor in every house, no shortage of adult beverages if you choose, and loose women in every bed.
And this is what is wrong with America.  You give a guy a vote, and he turns into a damned liberal.  "Free shit for everybody, and more free shit for those who send me money."

I don't WANT the government procuring my cigars, my booze, and my women.  I want the government to build roads, secure the borders, and stay the hell out of my life! I want the president to spend his time vetoing legislation, threatening world leaders, playing golf, and screwing interns. 

So, I'm still going to vote for Dean, but we're putting Tex on the ticket as VP.  You got one job, Tex - shoot the president in the knee if he tries to sign any bill that doesn't repeal 60% more regulation than it creates.
you got my vote VP Tex.
Vote for TEX only regulation is minimum sexual experiences! 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #197 on: November 01, 2016, 03:40:13 PM »

I am tired of this place, home I go for a Campaign Cigar.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #198 on: November 01, 2016, 03:40:31 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
thanks RazMan.

I am still with Bernie!
You mean he isn't dead yet?  Could you hurry that up, please?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #199 on: November 01, 2016, 03:41:20 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
thanks RazMan.

you got my vote VP Tex.
You mean qualification, right?

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #200 on: November 01, 2016, 03:49:27 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
thanks RazMan.

you got my vote VP Tex.
You mean qualification, right?
no. once he's in office he can regulate.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #201 on: November 01, 2016, 04:32:43 PM »

regulating lull?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #202 on: November 01, 2016, 04:35:53 PM »

regulating lull?
Stupid staff meeting lull.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #203 on: November 01, 2016, 04:56:04 PM »

John Daly turned 50 in April, making him eligible for the PGA’s senior circuit, also known as the Champions Tour. No longer does the colorful two-time major winner have to rely on sponsors’ exemptions to compete. He has a set schedule for the first time in years. Tournaments are only three rounds, not four. Best of all, Daly, who has smoked since he was in college, is able to use a cart. "My God," he says. "It's like a dream come true, to be honest with you."

John Daly, in case you're not familiar, is not like other golfers. He still drinks (everything from vodka to cheap beer), he still gambles (the slots), and he still smokes cigarettes (yes, he should probably be dead by now). Ever since his improbable breakout win at the 1991 PGA Championship, Daly has been an inspiration for Americans who felt excluded by a game most commonly associated with blue-blooded hedge funders in Polo sweaters. Daly was folksy, brash and sported a blond mullet that would have probably got him kicked out of most of the courses he played as a professional. But John Daly, Inspirational Figure, was hamstrung by a wicked drinking habit, one that resulted in multiple suspensions and trips to rehab. He's had as tumultuous a career in professional sports as anyone, one that is chronicled in heartbreaking detail in the new ESPN 30 for 30 documentary Hit It Hard, which premieres Tuesday at 8 p.m. ET.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #204 on: November 01, 2016, 05:07:54 PM »

John Daly turned 50 in April, making him eligible for the PGA’s senior circuit, also known as the Champions Tour. No longer does the colorful two-time major winner have to rely on sponsors’ exemptions to compete. He has a set schedule for the first time in years. Tournaments are only three rounds, not four. Best of all, Daly, who has smoked since he was in college, is able to use a cart. "My God," he says. "It's like a dream come true, to be honest with you."

John Daly, in case you're not familiar, is not like other golfers. He still drinks (everything from vodka to cheap beer), he still gambles (the slots), and he still smokes cigarettes (yes, he should probably be dead by now). Ever since his improbable breakout win at the 1991 PGA Championship, Daly has been an inspiration for Americans who felt excluded by a game most commonly associated with blue-blooded hedge funders in Polo sweaters. Daly was folksy, brash and sported a blond mullet that would have probably got him kicked out of most of the courses he played as a professional. But John Daly, Inspirational Figure, was hamstrung by a wicked drinking habit, one that resulted in multiple suspensions and trips to rehab. He's had as tumultuous a career in professional sports as anyone, one that is chronicled in heartbreaking detail in the new ESPN 30 for 30 documentary Hit It Hard, which premieres Tuesday at 8 p.m. ET.
Guy's always been a hero of mine. He's a walking, talking, drinking GFY to the PGA.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #205 on: November 01, 2016, 05:16:19 PM »

Guy's always been a hero of mine. He's a walking, talking, drinking GFY to the PGA.
same here. great having Hooters as a sponsor too.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #206 on: November 01, 2016, 05:20:53 PM »

+1

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #207 on: November 01, 2016, 05:21:46 PM »

Roma Craft Aquitaine Mode 5 lit.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member