Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. Who you got next week, Bernie Sanders or Ross Perot?
I'm voting for Dean. Only vote that makes sense.
thanks RazMan.
I promise a full humidor in every house, no shortage of adult beverages if you choose, and loose women in every bed.
Is there an option for women that are still a bit "tight"? ;)

Americans are suspending major purchases of houses and cars until after the presidential election, choosing instead to lard up on guns instead, according to a new survey provided to Secrets.

"The top item Americans say they are likely to buy because of the election is a gun," according to a survey for the supply chain firm Elementum. What's more 97 percent of Americans are holding off major purchases "due to the presidential election."

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. Who you got next week, Bernie Sanders or Ross Perot?
I'm voting for Dean. Only vote that makes sense.
thanks RazMan.
I promise a full humidor in every house, no shortage of adult beverages if you choose, and loose women in every bed.
Is there an option for women that are still a bit "tight"? ;)
loose as in they don't say 'NO'.

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. Who you got next week, Bernie Sanders or Ross Perot?
I'm voting for Dean. Only vote that makes sense.
thanks RazMan.
I promise a full humidor in every house, no shortage of adult beverages if you choose, and loose women in every bed.
Is there an option for women that are still a bit "tight"? ;)
loose as in they don't say 'NO'.
I was thinking loose as in worn out.

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. Who you got next week, Bernie Sanders or Ross Perot?
I'm voting for Dean. Only vote that makes sense.
thanks RazMan.
I promise a full humidor in every house, no shortage of adult beverages if you choose, and loose women in every bed.
Not too loose.

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. Who you got next week, Bernie Sanders or Ross Perot?
I'm voting for Dean. Only vote that makes sense.
thanks RazMan.
I promise a full humidor in every house, no shortage of adult beverages if you choose, and loose women in every bed.
Is there an option for women that are still a bit "tight"? ;)
loose as in they don't say 'NO'.
I was thinking loose as in worn out.
hey, I have no control of that after I get in office.

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. Who you got next week, Bernie Sanders or Ross Perot?
I'm voting for Dean. Only vote that makes sense.
thanks RazMan.
I promise a full humidor in every house, no shortage of adult beverages if you choose, and loose women in every bed.
Is there an option for women that are still a bit "tight"? ;)
loose as in they don't say 'NO'.
I was thinking loose as in worn out.
hey, I have no control of that after I get in office.
Just like the rest of them, Sheesh!

@ Dean - logistics were too complicated and it was cheaper to have the manufacturer transport the boat to SC for me so I will not be making the trip down your way next week.  But, I will be back down your way again at some point before we both get too old to smoke.

Finally made 2:00 anyway.

Think I will have a frozen Kit Kat.

Got the Boat storage, insurance and transport all in place today.

Think I will have a frozen Kit Kat.
Gimme a break, gimme a break.  Break me off of that piece of Kit Kat Bar

@ Dean - logistics were too complicated and it was cheaper to have the manufacturer transport the boat to SC for me so I will not be making the trip down your way next week.  But, I will be back down your way again at some point before we both get too old to smoke.
that's okay Dave. I can always make a road trip once you get settled in SC.

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. Who you got next week, Bernie Sanders or Ross Perot?
I'm voting for Dean. Only vote that makes sense.
thanks RazMan.
I promise a full humidor in every house, no shortage of adult beverages if you choose, and loose women in every bed.
And this is what is wrong with America.  You give a guy a vote, and he turns into a damned liberal.  "Free shit for everybody, and more free shit for those who send me money."

I don't WANT the government procuring my cigars, my booze, and my women.  I want the government to build roads, secure the borders, and stay the hell out of my life! I want the president to spend his time vetoing legislation, threatening world leaders, playing golf, and screwing interns.

So, I'm still going to vote for Dean, but we're putting Tex on the ticket as VP.  You got one job, Tex - shoot the president in the knee if he tries to sign any bill that doesn't repeal 60% more regulation than it creates.

[...]

I am still with Bernie!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15