Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15

good morning guys. Cuban Primeros and coffee.
not a single kid showed up trick or treating at my place so I have tons of candy.
Why do I think that was not a mistake?
and I did buy the candy I like.
And that is?
Mars bars, Milky Ways, 5th Avenues.

November 1 is … Plan Your Epitaph Day

Rather strange one today!
Well, it is Dia de los Muertos.  Or for the Catholics, All Saints Day, or for The Donald....Tuesday.
He knows more about Tuesdays than you do, believe me.
He has got more money than both of you together too, which is rather amazing since ya'll are so much smarter..
He's probably got more money in his wallet that we have combined.
Lots of drug dealers and assorted riff-raff do as well....not like I'd want to choose their path either.
Heck, the Clintons and even some good people do.
Not much of a measure of a person.

good morning guys. Cuban Primeros and coffee.
not a single kid showed up trick or treating at my place so I have tons of candy.
I had one - some 15 year old punk high as a kite rang the fuk'n door bell at 10:15, he did not seem to like the view of down the barrel of a .45 and went on down the street.
I think all the kids around here go out of town to the wealtier neighborhoods.
I did not see any this year but across the highway from my area is little mexico west and they used to pile into minivans and ride up and down the streets looking for houses with the porch light on then all bail out and mob the door.  There are not a lot of Trick or Treat aged youngsters right around my area and we have never had too many trick or treat'rs but when the neighbors kids next door were small they always came by and we usually dumped about half our supply in their bags.

November 1 is … Plan Your Epitaph Day

Rather strange one today!
Well, it is Dia de los Muertos.  Or for the Catholics, All Saints Day, or for The Donald....Tuesday.
He knows more about Tuesdays than you do, believe me.
He has got more money than both of you together too, which is rather amazing since ya'll are so much smarter..
He's probably got more money in his wallet that we have combined.
Lots of drug dealers and assorted riff-raff do as well....not like I'd want to choose their path either.
Heck, the Clintons and even some good people do.
Not much of a measure of a person.
He has never been shown to gain one dime illegally.

Good morning boys, I have a candy hangover
Glad to hear your kids are safe from those questionably wrapped candies....or do you do the straight up extortion, taking your cut approach.

Tony is probably in a sugar coma.

good morning guys. Cuban Primeros and coffee.
not a single kid showed up trick or treating at my place so I have tons of candy.
Why do I think that was not a mistake?
and I did buy the candy I like.
And that is?
Mars bars, Milky Ways, 5th Avenues.
I am not much of a 5th ave guy  (candy or NY) but the other two are pretty high up on my list along with the 3 Musketeers.

Good morning boys, I have a candy hangover
Glad to hear your kids are safe from those questionably wrapped candies....or do you do the straight up extortion, taking your cut approach.

Tony is probably in a sugar coma.
Don't you mean Jake?

November 1 is … Plan Your Epitaph Day

Rather strange one today!
Well, it is Dia de los Muertos.  Or for the Catholics, All Saints Day, or for The Donald....Tuesday.
He knows more about Tuesdays than you do, believe me.
He has got more money than both of you together too, which is rather amazing since ya'll are so much smarter..
You mean the money he inherited from daddy, then used his business acumen to turn into 4 billion, when a simple investment would've turned it into 12 billion over the same amount of time? You know, cause he's such a brilliant businessman.  ;D

Good morning, guys.

November 1 is … Plan Your Epitaph Day

Rather strange one today!
Well, it is Dia de los Muertos.  Or for the Catholics, All Saints Day, or for The Donald....Tuesday.
He knows more about Tuesdays than you do, believe me.
He has got more money than both of you together too, which is rather amazing since ya'll are so much smarter..
He's probably got more money in his wallet that we have combined.
Lots of drug dealers and assorted riff-raff do as well....not like I'd want to choose their path either.
Heck, the Clintons and even some good people do.
Not much of a measure of a person.
He has never been shown to gain one dime illegally.
That can be readily debated.  Main difference is he rips people off for fun, not because he needs to.

November 1 is … Plan Your Epitaph Day

Rather strange one today!
Well, it is Dia de los Muertos.  Or for the Catholics, All Saints Day, or for The Donald....Tuesday.
He knows more about Tuesdays than you do, believe me.
He has got more money than both of you together too, which is rather amazing since ya'll are so much smarter..
He's probably got more money in his wallet that we have combined.
Lots of drug dealers and assorted riff-raff do as well....not like I'd want to choose their path either.
Heck, the Clintons and even some good people do.
Not much of a measure of a person.
He has never been shown to gain one dime illegally.
Neither have I, if we're using that criteria.

good morning guys. Cuban Primeros and coffee.
not a single kid showed up trick or treating at my place so I have tons of candy.
Why do I think that was not a mistake?
and I did buy the candy I like.
And that is?
Mars bars, Milky Ways, 5th Avenues.
Oldest last night got a Heath bar, asked us what toffee was. Weren't really able to explain it, hoping she doesn't want to try it and I get to thieve those, too. :)

November 1 is … Plan Your Epitaph Day

Rather strange one today!
Well, it is Dia de los Muertos.  Or for the Catholics, All Saints Day, or for The Donald....Tuesday.
He knows more about Tuesdays than you do, believe me.
He has got more money than both of you together too, which is rather amazing since ya'll are so much smarter..
You mean the money he inherited from daddy, then used his business acumen to turn into 4 billion, when a simple investment would've turned it into 12 billion over the same amount of time? You know, cause he's such a brilliant businessman.  ;D
Well certainly not as brilliant as you but I would say he  has done quite well and you might should check your 4 billion number along with understanding the difference in corporate and personal wealth.  By the way all his kids are doing quite a bit better than you too.

By the way for all the Butterfinger Fans the state of North Carolina prefers Butterfingers for Halloween.
The Butterfinger is an excellent candy bar. I had a $100,000 bar yesterday also, took me back

November 1 is … Plan Your Epitaph Day

Rather strange one today!
Well, it is Dia de los Muertos.  Or for the Catholics, All Saints Day, or for The Donald....Tuesday.
He knows more about Tuesdays than you do, believe me.
He has got more money than both of you together too, which is rather amazing since ya'll are so much smarter..
He's probably got more money in his wallet that we have combined.
Lots of drug dealers and assorted riff-raff do as well....not like I'd want to choose their path either.
Heck, the Clintons and even some good people do.
Not much of a measure of a person.
He has never been shown to gain one dime illegally.
Neither have I, if we're using that criteria.
Nor I, but he builds and constructs some of the finest office buildings, hotels and golf courses in the world and personally I would be very proud to be able to put that in my obituary.  I would luv to have my own 757 to travel in too.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15