« Reply #225 on: April 15, 2015, 12:09:28 PM »

Morning, Fellas. Looks like Dean and his penis both have their accounts, and priorities, back in order. All is well with the world... except for this being tax day... and the rain... and the fvckin traffic, but who's counting. Hump DAaaay!
Haha, good morning Steve!

C-Gizzle in the hizzle... now turn that medieval soap opera off and get to dusting!  ;)
LOL! Love the balance of gore and boobs
Car chases, aliens (outer space variety), explosions/mayhem, boobies, gore.  Anything worth watching must have at least two of the preceding.
So "An Inconvenient Truth" is worth watching? It has a boob named Gore in it.
I hate gory boobs.

... but alien boobs, right. Just like 'ol Tiberius
You mean like from Total Recall?
now that's a little sumptin sumptin extra.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #226 on: April 15, 2015, 12:12:31 PM »

ISOKW RyJ Short Churchill going, from 2012. Seems like a normal size Churchill to me, though.

« Reply #227 on: April 15, 2015, 12:14:21 PM »

La Duena.  Haven't seen these on a jam in a long time.
I like these, but usually pick them up on the auction(s) for @ $3.50 ea. Not that this deal is bad or anything. I'm just a dirty, pirate (auction) hooker.
Agreed.  That CigarKing deal a few weeks back with the La Antiguedad was hard to beat.
And I beat it hard.....yum!

« Reply #228 on: April 15, 2015, 12:14:58 PM »

ISOKW RyJ Short Churchill going, from 2012. Seems like a normal size Churchill to me, though.
well to you it would be....

« Reply #229 on: April 15, 2015, 12:20:03 PM »

ISOKW RyJ Short Churchill going, from 2012. Seems like a normal size Churchill to me, though.
LALTS

« Reply #230 on: April 15, 2015, 12:21:55 PM »

Enough of this penis talk time for me to get to my chores!
Go get em Yellow Star...wait, who is this?
Who really knows around this Administratorless place.
That sounds like something Scott would say...
LALTS, good one Joe
Morning Steve

Hey, Scotty. Find any good tax days deals on any of the various internet sites? Although, I think I've already spent the little bit Uncle Sam graciously returned to me last month...
We always get a nice return due to the way we file but I officially have more cigars than I have a right to. I attribute a lot of it to here but mainly to knowing NJDave. I was at near full storage and bought 45 cigars in the span of a week, all great stuff but I seriously may have to donate back to the troops almost everything I get from CFest in 2-1/2 weeks

Know what you mean. I had to break down the box of MCII pc's to fit them in controlled environments. Hated taking them out of the nice box, but couldn't make the puzzle fit any other way.

For those that have been, out of the 75-100 smokes ya'll will get at CFest, how many are actually worth keeping? I mean, besides the Bueso's Golf is going to get autographed. ha.
You can search youtube, some guys post the "take" but for me I figure there are about 20-30. I'm a bit different in that I don't smoke to the volume of some here so when I get time to smoke I don't typically experiment unless it's a gift or advised by a botl here. I still have 20-30 cigars from CFest 2 years ago that I'll never smoke.

I'd love to send a bunch to the troops but I have to get to the store for that which isn't easy
Take 'em with you to C'fest.  They have a big collection bowl there (usually upstairs by the Drew Estate booth).  I usually sort them while I'm getting them and leave them right away.

« Reply #231 on: April 15, 2015, 12:23:57 PM »

[...]

I think we've travelled back in time...

« Reply #232 on: April 15, 2015, 12:26:32 PM »

La Duena.  Haven't seen these on a jam in a long time.
I don't get it, 5"x50 Petit Robusto, isn't that just a robusto?
The petite robusto is 4.5 x 52

« Reply #233 on: April 15, 2015, 12:30:41 PM »

Morning, all.  Literally five minutes after I walk in to the office, the boss leaves for the day.  Certainly won't be here long, myself.
So you will only be there for a short while?
Antnee gets a zinger in there, how about that!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #234 on: April 15, 2015, 12:32:40 PM »

Morning, all.  Literally five minutes after I walk in to the office, the boss leaves for the day.  Certainly won't be here long, myself.
So you will only be there for a short while?
Antnee gets a zinger in there, how about that!

Goodness you're behind! I'm already halfway through a cigar at home.

« Reply #235 on: April 15, 2015, 12:32:40 PM »

[...]

Give me a friggin' break, I'm just trying to catch up.   Now GFY!

« Reply #236 on: April 15, 2015, 12:36:56 PM »

[...]

Can do!

« Reply #237 on: April 15, 2015, 12:42:56 PM »

[...]

« Reply #238 on: April 15, 2015, 12:47:38 PM »

Back from Verizon with a new iPhone 6+ and a free Droid 4g mini pad which will give me good internet access when the computers are not working.

« Reply #239 on: April 15, 2015, 12:48:40 PM »

Back from Verizon with a new iPhone 6+ and a free Droid 4g mini pad.
Did you make sure to put Dean and the biker lady on your plan?