« Reply #240 on: April 15, 2015, 12:49:37 PM »

Enough of this penis talk time for me to get to my chores!
Go get em Yellow Star...wait, who is this?
Who really knows around this Administratorless place.
That sounds like something Scott would say...
LALTS, good one Joe
Morning Steve

Hey, Scotty. Find any good tax days deals on any of the various internet sites? Although, I think I've already spent the little bit Uncle Sam graciously returned to me last month...
We always get a nice return due to the way we file but I officially have more cigars than I have a right to. I attribute a lot of it to here but mainly to knowing NJDave. I was at near full storage and bought 45 cigars in the span of a week, all great stuff but I seriously may have to donate back to the troops almost everything I get from CFest in 2-1/2 weeks

Know what you mean. I had to break down the box of MCII pc's to fit them in controlled environments. Hated taking them out of the nice box, but couldn't make the puzzle fit any other way.

For those that have been, out of the 75-100 smokes ya'll will get at CFest, how many are actually worth keeping? I mean, besides the Bueso's Golf is going to get autographed. ha.
You can search youtube, some guys post the "take" but for me I figure there are about 20-30. I'm a bit different in that I don't smoke to the volume of some here so when I get time to smoke I don't typically experiment unless it's a gift or advised by a botl here. I still have 20-30 cigars from CFest 2 years ago that I'll never smoke.

I'd love to send a bunch to the troops but I have to get to the store for that which isn't easy
Take 'em with you to C'fest.  They have a big collection bowl there (usually upstairs by the Drew Estate booth).  I usually sort them while I'm getting them and leave them right away.
Okay, okay I get it!!!

« Reply #241 on: April 15, 2015, 12:49:59 PM »

Back from Verizon with a new iPhone 6+ and a free Droid 4g mini pad.
Did you make sure to put Dean and the biker lady on your plan?
NOT HARDLY!

« Reply #242 on: April 15, 2015, 12:51:28 PM »

[...]

Collection Bowl?   Is that anything like Shaun's collection jar?
Logged

dawgbryant

  • If Dean's Penis Could Talk...
Re: 4/15/2015
« Reply #243 on: April 15, 2015, 12:51:35 PM »

Back from Verizon with a new iPhone 6+ and a free Droid 4g mini pad which will give me good internet access when the computers are not working.
i'll send you my cuntact information so you can put me in your phone!

« Reply #244 on: April 15, 2015, 12:52:38 PM »

Back from Verizon with a new iPhone 6+ and a free Droid 4g mini pad.
Did you make sure to put Dean and the biker lady on your plan?
Epic!

« Reply #245 on: April 15, 2015, 12:53:05 PM »

[...]

Depends on the time of day, I guarantee there'll be someone there willing to do it...not exactly my typical crowd

« Reply #246 on: April 15, 2015, 12:59:31 PM »

Back from Verizon with a new iPhone 6+ and a free Droid 4g mini pad which will give me good internet access when the computers are not working.
Sounds like dropping the last phone out the window really worked out for you.

« Reply #247 on: April 15, 2015, 01:00:21 PM »

[...]

F U too dogbreath.  Just trying to look out for the troops.

« Reply #248 on: April 15, 2015, 01:01:12 PM »

Back from Verizon with a new iPhone 6+ and a free Droid 4g mini pad which will give me good internet access when the computers are not working.
Sounds like dropping the last phone out the window really worked out for you.
That 6 plus is almost as big as a mini pad, Tony prefers maxi pads

« Reply #249 on: April 15, 2015, 01:01:27 PM »

Back from Verizon with a new iPhone 6+ and a free Droid 4g mini pad which will give me good internet access when the computers are not working.
i'll send you my cuntact information so you can put me in your phone!
Can't you just touch transfer your entire black book?

« Reply #250 on: April 15, 2015, 01:02:07 PM »

[...]

Don't be so sensitive Colonel Cornhole!!

« Reply #251 on: April 15, 2015, 01:02:51 PM »

Looking like a solid Tuesday spillover day today.

« Reply #252 on: April 15, 2015, 01:03:52 PM »

Back from Verizon with a new iPhone 6+ and a free Droid 4g mini pad which will give me good internet access when the computers are not working.
i'll send you my cuntact information so you can put me in your phone!
Can't you just touch transfer your entire black book?
It's tough, I lack opposable thumbs

« Reply #253 on: April 15, 2015, 01:05:35 PM »

[...]

That is Colonel Angus sir!
https://screen.yahoo.com/colonel-angus-comes-home-000000562.html

« Reply #254 on: April 15, 2015, 01:06:42 PM »

Back from Verizon with a new iPhone 6+ and a free Droid 4g mini pad which will give me good internet access when the computers are not working.
i'll send you my cuntact information so you can put me in your phone!
Can't you just touch transfer your entire black book?
It's tough, I lack opposable thumbs
Funny, that seems to be something the other dawg would post...