« Reply #165 on: April 15, 2015, 10:18:55 AM »

Time to get prettied up for work... no hairdryer necessary.
That shouldn't take long, you handsome M-Effer
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/15/2015
« Reply #166 on: April 15, 2015, 10:21:37 AM »

Morning, Fellas. Looks like Dean and his penis both have their accounts, and priorities, back in order. All is well with the world... except for this being tax day... and the rain... and the fvckin traffic, but who's counting. Hump DAaaay!
Good morning, Steve.

Greetings, Mr. Mayor. Kissing any babies today or just the usual corporate ass? Yeah, me too.
Heavy workaference today.  Can't believe they won't just pay me for bantering.

With all the meetings and droning on about productivity, they just don't get it, do they... Commies.

« Reply #167 on: April 15, 2015, 10:21:49 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret.

« Reply #168 on: April 15, 2015, 10:22:13 AM »

Morning, Fellas. Looks like Dean and his penis both have their accounts, and priorities, back in order. All is well with the world... except for this being tax day... and the rain... and the fvckin traffic, but who's counting. Hump DAaaay!
Haha, good morning Steve!

C-Gizzle in the hizzle... now turn that medieval soap opera off and get to dusting!  ;)
LOL! Love the balance of gore and boobs
Car chases, aliens (outer space variety), explosions/mayhem, boobies, gore.  Anything worth watching must have at least two of the preceding.
So "An Inconvenient Truth" is worth watching? It has a boob named Gore in it.
I hate gory boobs.
True story: My uncle the Real Estate tycoon built three nice townhomes on Rockaway Beach, Oregon. After the 2000 election, Al and Tipper rented the biggest of the three for a couple of weeks. Left the place trashed. They didn't get their security deposit back, and my uncle had to spend that and an additional $700 on repairs.

« Reply #169 on: April 15, 2015, 10:22:37 AM »

Time to get prettied up for work... no hairdryer necessary.
Here either.

« Reply #170 on: April 15, 2015, 10:22:56 AM »

Enough of this penis talk time for me to get to my chores!
Go get em Yellow Star...wait, who is this?
Who really knows around this Administratorless place.
That sounds like something Scott would say...
LALTS, good one Joe
Morning Steve

Hey, Scotty. Find any good tax days deals on any of the various internet sites? Although, I think I've already spent the little bit Uncle Sam graciously returned to me last month...
We always get a nice return due to the way we file but I officially have more cigars than I have a right to. I attribute a lot of it to here but mainly to knowing NJDave. I was at near full storage and bought 45 cigars in the span of a week, all great stuff but I seriously may have to donate back to the troops almost everything I get from CFest in 2-1/2 weeks

Know what you mean. I had to break down the box of MCII pc's to fit them in controlled environments. Hated taking them out of the nice box, but couldn't make the puzzle fit any other way.

For those that have been, out of the 75-100 smokes ya'll will get at CFest, how many are actually worth keeping? I mean, besides the Bueso's Golf is going to get autographed. ha.
You can search youtube, some guys post the "take" but for me I figure there are about 20-30. I'm a bit different in that I don't smoke to the volume of some here so when I get time to smoke I don't typically experiment unless it's a gift or advised by a botl here. I still have 20-30 cigars from CFest 2 years ago that I'll never smoke.

I'd love to send a bunch to the troops but I have to get to the store for that which isn't easy

« Reply #171 on: April 15, 2015, 10:24:15 AM »

Morning, Fellas. Looks like Dean and his penis both have their accounts, and priorities, back in order. All is well with the world... except for this being tax day... and the rain... and the fvckin traffic, but who's counting. Hump DAaaay!
Haha, good morning Steve!

C-Gizzle in the hizzle... now turn that medieval soap opera off and get to dusting!  ;)
LOL! Love the balance of gore and boobs
Car chases, aliens (outer space variety), explosions/mayhem, boobies, gore.  Anything worth watching must have at least two of the preceding.
So "An Inconvenient Truth" is worth watching? It has a boob named Gore in it.
I hate gory boobs.

... but alien boobs, right. Just like 'ol Tiberius
The intergalactic player himself!

« Reply #172 on: April 15, 2015, 10:24:16 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret.
Morning, Mr. Mayor. So we got Dean sorted out? I mean, as pertains to the Banter...

« Reply #173 on: April 15, 2015, 10:25:55 AM »

[...]

At least this way, you can drop them off right at the booth while you're there.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/15/2015
« Reply #174 on: April 15, 2015, 10:27:19 AM »

[...]

Al musta had Tommy Lee Jones over. Tipper would never party... PMRC and all.  ::)

« Reply #175 on: April 15, 2015, 10:27:22 AM »

La Duena.  Haven't seen these on a jam in a long time.

« Reply #176 on: April 15, 2015, 10:28:45 AM »

[...]

Do they have one there, really? I'll definitely do that

« Reply #177 on: April 15, 2015, 10:30:20 AM »

We always get a nice return due to the way we file but I officially have more cigars than I have a right to. I attribute a lot of it to here but mainly to knowing NJDave. I was at near full storage and bought 45 cigars in the span of a week, all great stuff but I seriously may have to donate back to the troops almost everything I get from CFest in 2-1/2 weeks

Know what you mean. I had to break down the box of MCII pc's to fit them in controlled environments. Hated taking them out of the nice box, but couldn't make the puzzle fit any other way.

For those that have been, out of the 75-100 smokes ya'll will get at CFest, how many are actually worth keeping? I mean, besides the Bueso's Golf is going to get autographed. ha.
When I went to my first CF 8-9 years ago, my answer would have been 100% of them.  Now I'd have to say barely 20% are worth keeping.  But it's still worth going.

« Reply #178 on: April 15, 2015, 10:31:13 AM »

[...]

We've become snobs
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/15/2015
« Reply #179 on: April 15, 2015, 10:32:12 AM »

La Duena.  Haven't seen these on a jam in a long time.

I like these, but usually pick them up on the auction(s) for @ $3.50 ea. Not that this deal is bad or anything. I'm just a dirty, pirate (auction) hooker.