« Reply #135 on: April 15, 2015, 09:39:48 AM »

« Reply #136 on: April 15, 2015, 09:40:10 AM »

Morning, Fellas. Looks like Dean and his penis both have their accounts, and priorities, back in order. All is well with the world... except for this being tax day... and the rain... and the fvckin traffic, but who's counting. Hump DAaaay!
Haha, good morning Steve!

« Reply #137 on: April 15, 2015, 09:40:34 AM »

Enough of this penis talk time for me to get to my chores!
Go get em Yellow Star...wait, who is this?
Who really knows around this Administratorless place.
That sounds like something Scott would say...
LALTS, good one Joe
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/15/2015
« Reply #138 on: April 15, 2015, 09:45:25 AM »

Morning, Fellas. Looks like Dean and his penis both have their accounts, and priorities, back in order. All is well with the world... except for this being tax day... and the rain... and the fvckin traffic, but who's counting. Hump DAaaay!
Good morning, Steve.

Greetings, Mr. Mayor. Kissing any babies today or just the usual corporate ass? Yeah, me too.

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/15/2015
« Reply #139 on: April 15, 2015, 09:48:53 AM »

Morning, Fellas. Looks like Dean and his penis both have their accounts, and priorities, back in order. All is well with the world... except for this being tax day... and the rain... and the fvckin traffic, but who's counting. Hump DAaaay!
Haha, good morning Steve!

C-Gizzle in the hizzle... now turn that medieval soap opera off and get to dusting!  ;)

« Reply #140 on: April 15, 2015, 09:48:57 AM »

Enough of this penis talk time for me to get to my chores!
Go get em Yellow Star...wait, who is this?
Who really knows around this Administratorless place.
That sounds like something Scott would say...
LALTS, good one Joe
Morning Steve
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/15/2015
« Reply #141 on: April 15, 2015, 09:54:27 AM »

Enough of this penis talk time for me to get to my chores!
Go get em Yellow Star...wait, who is this?
Who really knows around this Administratorless place.
That sounds like something Scott would say...
LALTS, good one Joe
Morning Steve

Hey, Scotty. Find any good tax days deals on any of the various internet sites? Although, I think I've already spent the little bit Uncle Sam graciously returned to me last month...

« Reply #142 on: April 15, 2015, 09:54:39 AM »

Morning, Fellas. Looks like Dean and his penis both have their accounts, and priorities, back in order. All is well with the world... except for this being tax day... and the rain... and the fvckin traffic, but who's counting. Hump DAaaay!
Haha, good morning Steve!

C-Gizzle in the hizzle... now turn that medieval soap opera off and get to dusting!  ;)
LOL! Love the balance of gore and boobs

« Reply #143 on: April 15, 2015, 10:00:15 AM »

Morning, Fellas. Looks like Dean and his penis both have their accounts, and priorities, back in order. All is well with the world... except for this being tax day... and the rain... and the fvckin traffic, but who's counting. Hump DAaaay!
Haha, good morning Steve!

C-Gizzle in the hizzle... now turn that medieval soap opera off and get to dusting!  ;)
LOL! Love the balance of gore and boobs
Car chases, aliens (outer space variety), explosions/mayhem, boobies, gore.  Anything worth watching must have at least two of the preceding.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/15/2015
« Reply #144 on: April 15, 2015, 10:02:15 AM »

Morning, Fellas. Looks like Dean and his penis both have their accounts, and priorities, back in order. All is well with the world... except for this being tax day... and the rain... and the fvckin traffic, but who's counting. Hump DAaaay!
Haha, good morning Steve!

C-Gizzle in the hizzle... now turn that medieval soap opera off and get to dusting!  ;)
LOL! Love the balance of gore and boobs

Movies for guys who like movies... with violence and nudity. Say no more.

« Reply #145 on: April 15, 2015, 10:05:15 AM »

Enough of this penis talk time for me to get to my chores!
Go get em Yellow Star...wait, who is this?
Who really knows around this Administratorless place.
That sounds like something Scott would say...
LALTS, good one Joe
Morning Steve

Hey, Scotty. Find any good tax days deals on any of the various internet sites? Although, I think I've already spent the little bit Uncle Sam graciously returned to me last month...
We always get a nice return due to the way we file but I officially have more cigars than I have a right to. I attribute a lot of it to here but mainly to knowing NJDave. I was at near full storage and bought 45 cigars in the span of a week, all great stuff but I seriously may have to donate back to the troops almost everything I get from CFest in 2-1/2 weeks

« Reply #146 on: April 15, 2015, 10:06:07 AM »

Morning, Fellas. Looks like Dean and his penis both have their accounts, and priorities, back in order. All is well with the world... except for this being tax day... and the rain... and the fvckin traffic, but who's counting. Hump DAaaay!
Haha, good morning Steve!

C-Gizzle in the hizzle... now turn that medieval soap opera off and get to dusting!  ;)
LOL! Love the balance of gore and boobs
Car chases, aliens (outer space variety), explosions/mayhem, boobies, gore.  Anything worth watching must have at least two of the preceding.
Karate also

« Reply #147 on: April 15, 2015, 10:07:13 AM »

Morning, Fellas. Looks like Dean and his penis both have their accounts, and priorities, back in order. All is well with the world... except for this being tax day... and the rain... and the fvckin traffic, but who's counting. Hump DAaaay!
Haha, good morning Steve!

C-Gizzle in the hizzle... now turn that medieval soap opera off and get to dusting!  ;)
LOL! Love the balance of gore and boobs
Car chases, aliens (outer space variety), explosions/mayhem, boobies, gore.  Anything worth watching must have at least two of the preceding.
So "An Inconvenient Truth" is worth watching? It has a boob named Gore in it.

« Reply #148 on: April 15, 2015, 10:07:27 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #149 on: April 15, 2015, 10:08:30 AM »

Morning, Fellas. Looks like Dean and his penis both have their accounts, and priorities, back in order. All is well with the world... except for this being tax day... and the rain... and the fvckin traffic, but who's counting. Hump DAaaay!
Haha, good morning Steve!

C-Gizzle in the hizzle... now turn that medieval soap opera off and get to dusting!  ;)
LOL! Love the balance of gore and boobs
Car chases, aliens (outer space variety), explosions/mayhem, boobies, gore.  Anything worth watching must have at least two of the preceding.
Karate also
Throw in guns, swords and superheroes.