jswaykos

« Reply #210 on: April 15, 2015, 11:25:42 AM »

Morning, all.  Literally five minutes after I walk in to the office, the boss leaves for the day.  Certainly won't be here long, myself.
So you will only be there for a short while?

LMFAO!!!!  Good one!  I'm deleting my account now.

« Reply #211 on: April 15, 2015, 11:26:39 AM »

Morning, all.  Literally five minutes after I walk in to the office, the boss leaves for the day.  Certainly won't be here long, myself.
So you will only be there for a short while?

LMFAO!!!!  Good one!  I'm deleting my account now.
CNS, I'll bet Dean's junk found that funny also
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #212 on: April 15, 2015, 11:26:41 AM »

I'll save you all the begging and pleading... I'll keep my account. But I AM leaving the office for the day.  I'll check back in from home.  BevMo doesn't open until 10am and that's the liquor store I need to get to today.

« Reply #213 on: April 15, 2015, 11:27:17 AM »

Morning, all.  Literally five minutes after I walk in to the office, the boss leaves for the day.  Certainly won't be here long, myself.
So you will only be there for a short while?
Bazinga.

« Reply #214 on: April 15, 2015, 11:27:51 AM »

Morning, all.  Literally five minutes after I walk in to the office, the boss leaves for the day.  Certainly won't be here long, myself.
So you will only be there for a short while?

LMFAO!!!!  Good one!  I'm deleting my account now.
What?  My post was very innocent.

« Reply #215 on: April 15, 2015, 11:27:53 AM »

I'll save you all the begging and pleading... I'll keep my account. But I AM leaving the office for the day.  I'll check back in from home.  BevMo doesn't open until 10am and that's the liquor store I need to get to today.
One of these days, you'll show up and leave on the same page. Later, Joe.

« Reply #216 on: April 15, 2015, 11:28:56 AM »

I'll save you all the begging and pleading... I'll keep my account. But I AM leaving the office for the day.  I'll check back in from home.  BevMo doesn't open until 10am and that's the liquor store I need to get to today.
Tomorrow starts growler-watch for me for the weekend, Joe Canal's has been turning them over pretty quickly

« Reply #217 on: April 15, 2015, 11:29:31 AM »

Morning, all.  Literally five minutes after I walk in to the office, the boss leaves for the day.  Certainly won't be here long, myself.
So you will only be there for a short while?

LMFAO!!!!  Good one!  I'm deleting my account now.
What?  My post was very innocent.
Let it breathe, don't ruin it

« Reply #218 on: April 15, 2015, 11:30:20 AM »

I'll save you all the begging and pleading... I'll keep my account. But I AM leaving the office for the day.  I'll check back in from home.  BevMo doesn't open until 10am and that's the liquor store I need to get to today.
One of these days, you'll show up and leave on the same page. Later, Joe.
I'm almost certain that's already happened...oh wait, that was Dean

« Reply #219 on: April 15, 2015, 11:34:01 AM »

I'll save you all the begging and pleading... I'll keep my account. But I AM leaving the office for the day.  I'll check back in from home.  BevMo doesn't open until 10am and that's the liquor store I need to get to today.
One of these days, you'll show up and leave on the same page. Later, Joe.
I'm almost certain that's already happened...oh wait, that was Dean
Might have been Saturday Shaun.  Anyhoo, it's definitely been done.

« Reply #220 on: April 15, 2015, 11:37:22 AM »

I'll save you all the begging and pleading... I'll keep my account. But I AM leaving the office for the day.  I'll check back in from home.  BevMo doesn't open until 10am and that's the liquor store I need to get to today.
One of these days, you'll show up and leave on the same page. Later, Joe.
I'm almost certain that's already happened...oh wait, that was Dean
Might have been Saturday Shaun.  Anyhoo, it's definitely been done.
I was talking about Dean's one post then deleting his account yesterday, tough when you have to explain it

« Reply #221 on: April 15, 2015, 11:49:00 AM »

I'll save you all the begging and pleading... I'll keep my account. But I AM leaving the office for the day.  I'll check back in from home.  BevMo doesn't open until 10am and that's the liquor store I need to get to today.
One of these days, you'll show up and leave on the same page. Later, Joe.
I'm almost certain that's already happened...oh wait, that was Dean
Might have been Saturday Shaun.  Anyhoo, it's definitely been done.
I was talking about Dean's one post then deleting his account yesterday, tough when you have to explain it
GFY

« Reply #222 on: April 15, 2015, 11:54:30 AM »

I'll save you all the begging and pleading... I'll keep my account. But I AM leaving the office for the day.  I'll check back in from home.  BevMo doesn't open until 10am and that's the liquor store I need to get to today.
One of these days, you'll show up and leave on the same page. Later, Joe.
I'm almost certain that's already happened...oh wait, that was Dean
Might have been Saturday Shaun.  Anyhoo, it's definitely been done.
I was talking about Dean's one post then deleting his account yesterday, tough when you have to explain it
GFY
LALTS!

« Reply #223 on: April 15, 2015, 11:57:56 AM »

I'll save you all the begging and pleading... I'll keep my account. But I AM leaving the office for the day.  I'll check back in from home.  BevMo doesn't open until 10am and that's the liquor store I need to get to today.
One of these days, you'll show up and leave on the same page. Later, Joe.
I'm almost certain that's already happened...oh wait, that was Dean
Might have been Saturday Shaun.  Anyhoo, it's definitely been done.
I was talking about Dean's one post then deleting his account yesterday, tough when you have to explain it
GFY
I'm going to have to start referring to you as Dean's Penis

« Reply #224 on: April 15, 2015, 12:03:56 PM »

Morning, Fellas. Looks like Dean and his penis both have their accounts, and priorities, back in order. All is well with the world... except for this being tax day... and the rain... and the fvckin traffic, but who's counting. Hump DAaaay!
Haha, good morning Steve!

C-Gizzle in the hizzle... now turn that medieval soap opera off and get to dusting!  ;)
LOL! Love the balance of gore and boobs
Car chases, aliens (outer space variety), explosions/mayhem, boobies, gore.  Anything worth watching must have at least two of the preceding.
So "An Inconvenient Truth" is worth watching? It has a boob named Gore in it.
I hate gory boobs.

... but alien boobs, right. Just like 'ol Tiberius
You mean like from Total Recall?