« Reply #195 on: April 15, 2015, 11:02:55 AM »

La Duena.  Haven't seen these on a jam in a long time.
I don't get it, 5"x50 Petit Robusto, isn't that just a robusto?

I think this description has been fvcked since the first time they copy/pasted the deal. Pretty sure you actually get the petit, 4.5x52

Anyone else think these paper labels are a pain in the ass to remove. Fvckin gotta tear them off before the glue breaks clean. Minor inconvenience for a good smoke, I suppose.
Ditto that, gotta leave these on close to the burn so they heat up

« Reply #196 on: April 15, 2015, 11:03:46 AM »

Enough of this penis talk time for me to get to my chores!
Go get em Yellow Star...wait, who is this?
Who really knows around this Administratorless place.
That sounds like something Scott would say...
LALTS, good one Joe
Morning Steve

Hey, Scotty. Find any good tax days deals on any of the various internet sites? Although, I think I've already spent the little bit Uncle Sam graciously returned to me last month...
We always get a nice return due to the way we file but I officially have more cigars than I have a right to. I attribute a lot of it to here but mainly to knowing NJDave. I was at near full storage and bought 45 cigars in the span of a week, all great stuff but I seriously may have to donate back to the troops almost everything I get from CFest in 2-1/2 weeks

Know what you mean. I had to break down the box of MCII pc's to fit them in controlled environments. Hated taking them out of the nice box, but couldn't make the puzzle fit any other way.

For those that have been, out of the 75-100 smokes ya'll will get at CFest, how many are actually worth keeping? I mean, besides the Bueso's Golf is going to get autographed. ha.
You can search youtube, some guys post the "take" but for me I figure there are about 20-30. I'm a bit different in that I don't smoke to the volume of some here so when I get time to smoke I don't typically experiment unless it's a gift or advised by a botl here. I still have 20-30 cigars from CFest 2 years ago that I'll never smoke.

I'd love to send a bunch to the troops but I have to get to the store for that which isn't easy
At least this way, you can drop them off right at the booth while you're there.
Do they have one there, really? I'll definitely do that
They usually do, yeah. Couple of hot girls waiting there in camo to take them from you. Not 100% sure it was there last year, but it was every other year.
Well in that case I'm going to wear them around my belt like ammo and make them grab them one by one

« Reply #197 on: April 15, 2015, 11:04:06 AM »

Morning, all.  Literally five minutes after I walk in to the office, the boss leaves for the day.  Certainly won't be here long, myself.
LALTS, morning Joe.

« Reply #198 on: April 15, 2015, 11:05:32 AM »

[...]

Just don't put any Buesos there, I may lose my mind and start pawing at you like Nacho.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/15/2015
« Reply #199 on: April 15, 2015, 11:08:42 AM »

Morning, all.  Literally five minutes after I walk in to the office, the boss leaves for the day.  Certainly won't be here long, myself.

Morning, Joe. Just in time for the AJF sampler you've been waiting for.

« Reply #200 on: April 15, 2015, 11:09:34 AM »

La Duena.  Haven't seen these on a jam in a long time.
I don't get it, 5"x50 Petit Robusto, isn't that just a robusto?

I think this description has been fvcked since the first time they copy/pasted the deal. Pretty sure you actually get the petit, 4.5x52

Anyone else think these paper labels are a pain in the ass to remove. Fvckin gotta tear them off before the glue breaks clean. Minor inconvenience for a good smoke, I suppose.
I'm totally with you, I like the bands removed before I light up generally. Thin bands for example work well, Tat, Intemperence come to mind as they can stay on and not be a factor. Removal is sometimes easy if it breaks loose on it's own but they're tough to tear and nothing worse than damaging the wrapper in the process if it's glued to the cigar. It's a big pet peeve of mine
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #201 on: April 15, 2015, 11:09:38 AM »

Morning, all.  Literally five minutes after I walk in to the office, the boss leaves for the day.  Certainly won't be here long, myself.
LALTS, morning Joe.

Hey there, Dave.  Would've been nice to have known he wasn't going to be in today. Not that much of the morning routine would've changed, but this is only side money at this point and I'd rather already be home drinking coffee and smoking a cigar.  Now that's been pushed back at least 45 minutes.

« Reply #202 on: April 15, 2015, 11:10:23 AM »

Morning, all.  Literally five minutes after I walk in to the office, the boss leaves for the day.  Certainly won't be here long, myself.
Why bother, really  ;D Morning Joe
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #203 on: April 15, 2015, 11:10:45 AM »

La Duena.  Haven't seen these on a jam in a long time.
I don't get it, 5"x50 Petit Robusto, isn't that just a robusto?

I think this description has been fvcked since the first time they copy/pasted the deal. Pretty sure you actually get the petit, 4.5x52

Anyone else think these paper labels are a pain in the ass to remove. Fvckin gotta tear them off before the glue breaks clean. Minor inconvenience for a good smoke, I suppose.
I'm totally with you, I like the bands removed before I light up generally. Thin bands for example work well, Tat, Intemperence come to mind as they can stay on and not be a factor. Removal is sometimes easy if it breaks loose on it's own but they're tough to tear and nothing worse than damaging the wrapper in the process if it's glued to the cigar. It's a big pet peeve of mine

I also usually remove the band right away.  Otherwise I'll forget until the it's burned down too close to it, and it's sometimes a pain to get off without tobacco flaking anywhere, or even damaging the wrapper.

« Reply #204 on: April 15, 2015, 11:11:22 AM »

Morning, all.  Literally five minutes after I walk in to the office, the boss leaves for the day.  Certainly won't be here long, myself.
LALTS, morning Joe.

Hey there, Dave.  Would've been nice to have known he wasn't going to be in today. Not that much of the morning routine would've changed, but this is only side money at this point and I'd rather already be home drinking coffee and smoking a cigar.  Now that's been pushed back at least 45 minutes.
Oh the injustice!! They'll surely pay for this!

« Reply #205 on: April 15, 2015, 11:13:08 AM »

Morning, all.  Literally five minutes after I walk in to the office, the boss leaves for the day.  Certainly won't be here long, myself.
LALTS, morning Joe.

Hey there, Dave.  Would've been nice to have known he wasn't going to be in today. Not that much of the morning routine would've changed, but this is only side money at this point and I'd rather already be home drinking coffee and smoking a cigar.  Now that's been pushed back at least 45 minutes.
Oh the injustice!! They'll surely pay for this!
Yeah, and they'll pay him for 8 hours worth, since that's how long he'll tell them he was there!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #206 on: April 15, 2015, 11:15:31 AM »

Morning, all.  Literally five minutes after I walk in to the office, the boss leaves for the day.  Certainly won't be here long, myself.
LALTS, morning Joe.

Hey there, Dave.  Would've been nice to have known he wasn't going to be in today. Not that much of the morning routine would've changed, but this is only side money at this point and I'd rather already be home drinking coffee and smoking a cigar.  Now that's been pushed back at least 45 minutes.
Oh the injustice!! They'll surely pay for this!
Yeah, and they'll pay him for 8 hours worth, since that's how long he'll tell them he was there!

Ha, no, it's a flat, pre-agreed upon monthly "rate".  I come in to do radio spots as needed and help with billing.  When I'm done, I leave.

« Reply #207 on: April 15, 2015, 11:17:42 AM »

[...]

Same here...but we can't have it all can we?

« Reply #208 on: April 15, 2015, 11:18:34 AM »

Morning, all.  Literally five minutes after I walk in to the office, the boss leaves for the day.  Certainly won't be here long, myself.
LALTS, morning Joe.

Hey there, Dave.  Would've been nice to have known he wasn't going to be in today. Not that much of the morning routine would've changed, but this is only side money at this point and I'd rather already be home drinking coffee and smoking a cigar.  Now that's been pushed back at least 45 minutes.
Oh the injustice!! They'll surely pay for this!
Yeah, and they'll pay him for 8 hours worth, since that's how long he'll tell them he was there!

Ha, no, it's a flat, pre-agreed upon monthly "rate".  I come in to do radio spots as needed and help with billing.  When I'm done, I leave.
That's a perfect deal for a motivated individual

« Reply #209 on: April 15, 2015, 11:21:10 AM »

Morning, all.  Literally five minutes after I walk in to the office, the boss leaves for the day.  Certainly won't be here long, myself.
So you will only be there for a short while?