« Reply #150 on: April 15, 2015, 10:08:50 AM »

Morning Raz

« Reply #151 on: April 15, 2015, 10:09:40 AM »

Time to get prettied up for work... no hairdryer necessary.

« Reply #152 on: April 15, 2015, 10:12:02 AM »

« Reply #153 on: April 15, 2015, 10:12:51 AM »

Time to get prettied up for work... no hairdryer necessary.
Go easy on the lipstick.  People will think you're a slut on the make.

Oh, wait...

« Reply #154 on: April 15, 2015, 10:13:25 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good mornin Raz!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/15/2015
« Reply #155 on: April 15, 2015, 10:13:46 AM »

Enough of this penis talk time for me to get to my chores!
Go get em Yellow Star...wait, who is this?
Who really knows around this Administratorless place.
That sounds like something Scott would say...
LALTS, good one Joe
Morning Steve

Hey, Scotty. Find any good tax days deals on any of the various internet sites? Although, I think I've already spent the little bit Uncle Sam graciously returned to me last month...
We always get a nice return due to the way we file but I officially have more cigars than I have a right to. I attribute a lot of it to here but mainly to knowing NJDave. I was at near full storage and bought 45 cigars in the span of a week, all great stuff but I seriously may have to donate back to the troops almost everything I get from CFest in 2-1/2 weeks

Know what you mean. I had to break down the box of MCII pc's to fit them in controlled environments. Hated taking them out of the nice box, but couldn't make the puzzle fit any other way.

For those that have been, out of the 75-100 smokes ya'll will get at CFest, how many are actually worth keeping? I mean, besides the Bueso's Golf is going to get autographed. ha.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/15/2015
« Reply #156 on: April 15, 2015, 10:15:27 AM »

« Reply #157 on: April 15, 2015, 10:15:28 AM »

« Reply #158 on: April 15, 2015, 10:15:43 AM »

Morning, Fellas. Looks like Dean and his penis both have their accounts, and priorities, back in order. All is well with the world... except for this being tax day... and the rain... and the fvckin traffic, but who's counting. Hump DAaaay!
Haha, good morning Steve!

C-Gizzle in the hizzle... now turn that medieval soap opera off and get to dusting!  ;)
LOL! Love the balance of gore and boobs
Car chases, aliens (outer space variety), explosions/mayhem, boobies, gore.  Anything worth watching must have at least two of the preceding.
So "An Inconvenient Truth" is worth watching? It has a boob named Gore in it.
I hate gory boobs.

« Reply #159 on: April 15, 2015, 10:15:46 AM »

Morning, Fellas. Looks like Dean and his penis both have their accounts, and priorities, back in order. All is well with the world... except for this being tax day... and the rain... and the fvckin traffic, but who's counting. Hump DAaaay!
Haha, good morning Steve!
C-Gizzle in the hizzle... now turn that medieval soap opera off and get to dusting!  ;)
LOL! Love the balance of gore and boobs
Car chases, aliens (outer space variety), explosions/mayhem, boobies, gore.  Anything worth watching must have at least two of the preceding.
Karate also
Throw in guns, swords and superheroes.
As long as the superhero is a super-heroine played by Scarlett Johansson

« Reply #160 on: April 15, 2015, 10:16:14 AM »

« Reply #161 on: April 15, 2015, 10:16:45 AM »

[...]

I usually put about 25% in the moochidor.

« Reply #162 on: April 15, 2015, 10:17:55 AM »

Morning, Fellas. Looks like Dean and his penis both have their accounts, and priorities, back in order. All is well with the world... except for this being tax day... and the rain... and the fvckin traffic, but who's counting. Hump DAaaay!
Haha, good morning Steve!
C-Gizzle in the hizzle... now turn that medieval soap opera off and get to dusting!  ;)
LOL! Love the balance of gore and boobs
Car chases, aliens (outer space variety), explosions/mayhem, boobies, gore.  Anything worth watching must have at least two of the preceding.
So "An Inconvenient Truth" is worth watching? It has a boob named Gore in it.
Good catch.  Apparently there really is an exception to every rule.

« Reply #163 on: April 15, 2015, 10:18:41 AM »

Morning, Fellas. Looks like Dean and his penis both have their accounts, and priorities, back in order. All is well with the world... except for this being tax day... and the rain... and the fvckin traffic, but who's counting. Hump DAaaay!
Good morning, Steve.

Greetings, Mr. Mayor. Kissing any babies today or just the usual corporate ass? Yeah, me too.
Heavy workaference today.  Can't believe they won't just pay me for bantering.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/15/2015
« Reply #164 on: April 15, 2015, 10:18:43 AM »

Morning, Fellas. Looks like Dean and his penis both have their accounts, and priorities, back in order. All is well with the world... except for this being tax day... and the rain... and the fvckin traffic, but who's counting. Hump DAaaay!
Haha, good morning Steve!

C-Gizzle in the hizzle... now turn that medieval soap opera off and get to dusting!  ;)
LOL! Love the balance of gore and boobs
Car chases, aliens (outer space variety), explosions/mayhem, boobies, gore.  Anything worth watching must have at least two of the preceding.
So "An Inconvenient Truth" is worth watching? It has a boob named Gore in it.
I hate gory boobs.

... but alien boobs, right. Just like 'ol Tiberius