CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on May 25, 2016, 12:23:11 AM

Title: 5/25/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on May 25, 2016, 12:23:11 AM
Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 25, 2016, 03:48:24 AM
Happy hump day, humpers.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 05:21:34 AM
Morning HumpingGolf.

I am already over the hump, done humping this week.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 05:26:06 AM
On Saturday the Mash/Monster had MB3 Churchills 5/$50, on Tuesday they were 5/$37ish and today they are 5/$30.  What Slimebags!
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 25, 2016, 05:33:10 AM
On Saturday the Mash/Monster had MB3 Churchills 5/$50, on Tuesday they were 5/$37ish and today they are 5/$30.  What Slimebags!
Sounds like a fire sale. Get 'em while they're hot!
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 25, 2016, 05:33:33 AM
Morning HumpingGolf.

I am already over the hump, done humping this week.
I've still got another 3-5 weeks before I'm back to humping. Lol
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 05:37:23 AM
Morning HumpingGolf.

I am already over the hump, done humping this week.
I've still got another 3-5 weeks before I'm back to humping. Lol
   :(
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 05:39:06 AM
On Saturday the Mash/Monster had MB3 Churchills 5/$50, on Tuesday they were 5/$37ish and today they are 5/$30.  What Slimebags!
Sounds like a fire sale. Get 'em while they're hot!
Those of us who like them bought lifetime supplies at Holts when they were 20/$60 with FS a couple of months ago.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 25, 2016, 05:46:03 AM
good morning Dave and Dave. it's golf day!
Saison maduro robusto and coffee going here.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 05:46:06 AM
If anyone cares there is a Jam underway today.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 05:46:44 AM
good morning Dave and Dave. it's golf day!
Saison maduro robusto and coffee going here.
Morning Dean, you are up early this morning.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 25, 2016, 05:49:39 AM
On Saturday the Mash/Monster had MB3 Churchills 5/$50, on Tuesday they were 5/$37ish and today they are 5/$30.  What Slimebags!
Sounds like a fire sale. Get 'em while they're hot!
Those of us who like them bought lifetime supplies at Holts when they were 20/$60 with FS a couple of months ago.
Just picked up 2 10-packs of the CAO LT maddies at the Page. Didn't even look at the deals yesterday, but 20/$56 was an enticing price.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 25, 2016, 05:49:59 AM
good morning Dave and Dave. it's golf day!
Saison maduro robusto and coffee going here.
Morning, Dean. Fore!
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 05:54:45 AM
On Saturday the Mash/Monster had MB3 Churchills 5/$50, on Tuesday they were 5/$37ish and today they are 5/$30.  What Slimebags!
Sounds like a fire sale. Get 'em while they're hot!
Those of us who like them bought lifetime supplies at Holts when they were 20/$60 with FS a couple of months ago.
Just picked up 2 10-packs of the CAO LT maddies at the Page. Didn't even look at the deals yesterday, but 20/$56 was an enticing price.
Most of the offers were terrible deals glad you hunted down a good one.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 05:55:16 AM
Work Time, BBL
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 25, 2016, 06:03:08 AM
On Saturday the Mash/Monster had MB3 Churchills 5/$50, on Tuesday they were 5/$37ish and today they are 5/$30.  What Slimebags!
Sounds like a fire sale. Get 'em while they're hot!
Those of us who like them bought lifetime supplies at Holts when they were 20/$60 with FS a couple of months ago.
Just picked up 2 10-packs of the CAO LT maddies at the Page. Didn't even look at the deals yesterday, but 20/$56 was an enticing price.
Most of the offers were terrible deals glad you hunted down a good one.
They usually are, which is why I didn't even bother to look yesterday when I saw the e-mail.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 25, 2016, 06:05:16 AM
On Saturday the Mash/Monster had MB3 Churchills 5/$50, on Tuesday they were 5/$37ish and today they are 5/$30.  What Slimebags!
Rewards for those paying attention.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 25, 2016, 06:07:01 AM
good morning Dave and Dave. it's golf day!
Saison maduro robusto and coffee going here.
Just don't go re-tweaking anything.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 25, 2016, 06:08:31 AM
Morning DealDave, PutterDontFailMeDean and ShiftChangeDave.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 25, 2016, 06:11:23 AM
Today is Wednesday, May 25, the 146th day of 2016. There are 220 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On May 25, 1916, the Chicago Tribune published an interview with Henry Ford in which the automobile industrialist was quoted as saying, "History is more or less bunk. It's tradition. We don't want tradition. We want to live in the present and the only history that is worth a tinker's dam is the history we make today."

On this date:

In 1787, the Constitutional Convention began at the Pennsylvania State House (Independence Hall) in Philadelphia after enough delegates had shown up for a quorum.

In 1810, Argentina began its revolt against Spanish rule with the forming of the Primera Junta in Buenos Aires.

In 1935, Babe Ruth hit his last three career home runs - nos. 712, 713 and 714 - for the Boston Braves in a game against the Pittsburgh Pirates. (The Pirates won, 11-7.)

In 1946, Transjordan (now Jordan) became a kingdom as it proclaimed its new monarch, Abdullah I.

In 1959, the U.S. Supreme Court, in State Athletic Commission v. Dorsey, struck down a Louisiana law prohibiting interracial boxing matches. (The case had been brought by Joseph Dorsey Jr., a black professional boxer.)

In 1961, President John F. Kennedy told Congress: "I believe that this nation should commit itself to achieving the goal, before this decade is out, of landing a man on the moon and returning him safely to the earth."

In 1968, the Gateway Arch in St. Louis was dedicated by Vice President Hubert Humphrey and Interior Secretary Stewart Udall.

In 1977, the first "Star Wars" film (retroactively designated "Episode IV: A New Hope") was released by Twentieth Century Fox Film Corp.

In 1979, 273 people died when an American Airlines DC-10 crashed just after takeoff from Chicago's O'Hare Airport. Six-year-old Etan Patz disappeared while on his way to a school bus stop in lower Manhattan.

In 1981, daredevil Dan Goodwin, wearing a Spiderman costume, scaled the outside of Chicago's Sears Tower in 7 1/2 hours.

In 1986, an estimated 7 million Americans participated in "Hands Across America" to raise money for the nation's hungry and homeless.

In 1992, Jay Leno made his debut as host of NBC's "Tonight Show," succeeding Johnny Carson.

Ten years ago: President George W. Bush and British Prime Minister Tony Blair held a White House news conference in which they acknowledged making costly mistakes in Iraq, but vowed to keep troops there until the fragile new government took hold. Former Enron Corp. chiefs Kenneth Lay and Jeffrey Skilling were convicted in Houston of conspiracy and fraud for the company's downfall. (Lay died in July 2006 from heart disease and his convictions were vacated; Skilling was resentenced to 14 years in prison after his original 24-year sentence was overturned.) Pope Benedict XVI began a four-day pilgrimage to Poland, the homeland of his predecessor, Pope John Paul II.

Five years ago: President Barack Obama and British Prime Minister David Cameron confronted complex security debates over Afghanistan, Libya and economic growth during Obama's state visit to London. A judge in Salt Lake City sentenced street preacher Brian David Mitchell to life in prison for kidnapping and raping Elizabeth Smart, who was 14 at the time of her abduction in 2002. A judge in Tucson, Arizona, ruled that Jared Lee Loughner, the man accused of wounding U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and killing six in a shooting rampage, was mentally incompetent to stand trial. Scotty McCreery, a 17-year-old high school student from Garner, North Carolina, won "American Idol" on Fox. After a 25-year run, "The Oprah Winfrey Show" aired its final broadcast, which had been taped the day before.

One year ago: On Memorial Day, President Barack Obama saluted Americans who had died in battle, telling listeners at Arlington National Cemetery the country must "never stop trying to fully repay them" for their sacrifices. Former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert was sentenced to eight months in prison for unlawfully accepting money from a U.S. supporter.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 25, 2016, 06:11:56 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress Ann Robinson is 87. Former White House news secretary Ron Nessen is 82. Author W.P. Kinsella is 81. Country singer-songwriter Tom T. Hall is 80. Actor Sir Ian McKellen is 77. Country singer Jessi Colter is 73. Actress-singer Leslie Uggams is 73. Movie director and Muppeteer Frank Oz is 72. Actress Karen Valentine is 69. Actress Jacki Weaver is 69. Rock singer Klaus Meine (The Scorpions) is 68. Actress Patti D'Arbanville is 65. Playwright Eve Ensler is 63. Actress Connie Sellecca is 61. Rock singer-musician Paul Weller is 58. Sen. Amy Klobuchar, D-Minn., is 56. Actor-comedian Mike Myers is 53. Actor Matt Borlenghi is 49. Actor Joseph Reitman is 48. Rock musician Glen Drover is 47. Actress Anne Heche (haych) is 47. Actresses Sidney and Lindsay Greenbush (TV: "Little House on the Prairie") are 46. Actor-comedian Jamie Kennedy is 46. Actress Octavia Spencer is 46. Actor Justin Henry is 45. Rapper Daz Dillinger is 43. Actress Molly Sims is 43. Singer Lauryn Hill is 41. Actress Erinn Hayes is 40. Actor Cillian Murphy is 40. Actor Ethan Suplee (soo-PLEE') is 40. Rock musician Todd Whitener is 38. Actor Corbin Allred is 37. Actress-singer Lauren Frost is 31. Musician Guy Lawrence (Disclosure) is 25. Olympic gold medal gymnast Aly Raisman is 22.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 25, 2016, 06:12:34 AM
Thought for Today: "History is something that never happened, written by someone who wasn't there." - Author unknown.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 25, 2016, 06:21:32 AM
good morning Dave and Dave. it's golf day!
Saison maduro robusto and coffee going here.
Morning Dean, you are up early this morning.
slept pretty good I guess.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 25, 2016, 06:22:35 AM
good morning Dave and Dave. it's golf day!
Saison maduro robusto and coffee going here.
Just don't go re-tweaking anything.
no promises here.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 25, 2016, 06:37:18 AM
And the so-so reviews of Tat Skinny Monsters continues on Halfwheel.  Tiff was at least positive if subdued....maybe lancero wasn't the way to go...
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 25, 2016, 06:51:22 AM
Oops, almost forgot our USAToday for the day

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/05/25/5-things-you-need-know-wednesday/84774406/

"Congress tackles long TSA lines at airports" ....now I feel better!
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on May 25, 2016, 06:53:29 AM
good morning Dave and Dave. it's golf day!
Saison maduro robusto and coffee going here.
Morning, Dean. Fore!
Foreplay Dean, pullin' his wood.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on May 25, 2016, 06:56:23 AM
Hump DAYEEEE!
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 25, 2016, 07:05:13 AM
Morning CB.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 25, 2016, 07:11:17 AM
Hump DAYEEEE!
Look who's up early.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on May 25, 2016, 07:14:50 AM
Hump DAYEEEE!
Look who's up early.
Early, late, what's the difference.  Page price is good on the Noirs.  Morning DaveDave.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: sfish on May 25, 2016, 07:15:23 AM
And the so-so reviews of Tat Skinny Monsters continues on Halfwheel.  Tiff was at least positive if subdued....maybe lancero wasn't the way to go...
I thought for sure those would be a home run
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on May 25, 2016, 07:15:33 AM
Morning CB.
Just drifting by the ol' iPad and decided to give a hump day howdy.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on May 25, 2016, 07:19:24 AM
And the so-so reviews of Tat Skinny Monsters continues on Halfwheel.  Tiff was at least positive if subdued....maybe lancero wasn't the way to go...
I thought for sure those would be a home run
Greetings Beibs.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 07:22:10 AM
Oops, almost forgot our USAToday for the day

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/05/25/5-things-you-need-know-wednesday/84774406/

"Congress tackles long TSA lines at airports" ....now I feel better!
You can count on seeing a difference immediately - yes sir it is now guaranteed to get even shittier.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 07:24:22 AM
Morning TSADave, ThinksCommercialReviewsMatterFish and CB
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on May 25, 2016, 07:26:20 AM
Morning TSADave, ThinksReviewsMatterFish and CB
Yo Tex.  Got the MB III deal at Holt's.  The free shipping made me do it.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 07:27:34 AM
City of Austin Commie Report for Wednesday:

Proposed Equity Office aims to eliminate inequalities

Advocates have called on the city to create an office that will offer a checks and balances for creating fairness among groups and programs.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 07:28:38 AM
Morning TSADave, ThinksReviewsMatterFish and CB
Yo Tex.  Got the MB III deal at Holt's.  The free shipping made me do it.
I did it before the FS then doubled up to catch when they  reduced it to $60 and FS so like I said, lifetime supply!
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: sfish on May 25, 2016, 07:29:46 AM
Morning TSADave, ThinksReviewsMatterFish and CB
Yo Tex.  Got the MB III deal at Holt's.  The free shipping made me do it.
Wise choice young grasshopper! Morning Mike
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: sfish on May 25, 2016, 07:31:22 AM
Morning TSADave, ThinksCommercialReviewsMatterFish and CB
Morning Dave, the issue is that my tastes seem to align with the Halfwheel guys. That's why I'm always interested in their reviews but it won't keep me from getting some
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 25, 2016, 07:31:51 AM
City of Austin Commie Report for Wednesday:

Proposed Equity Office aims to eliminate inequalities

Advocates have called on the city to create an office that will offer a checks and balances for creating fairness among groups and programs.
And Adler (mayor) said he was going to do it, too.  Libs gotta grow that gubmint.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 25, 2016, 07:35:03 AM
Morning Daves, fish, and CB. Two long-ass conference calls on the schedule today. Just makes the real work pile up worse.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 07:35:38 AM
City of Austin Commie Report for Wednesday:

Proposed Equity Office aims to eliminate inequalities

Advocates have called on the city to create an office that will offer a checks and balances for creating fairness among groups and programs.
And Adler (mayor) said he was going to do it, too.  Libs gotta grow that gubmint.
Sad thing is Adler was probably the most conservative one running for Mayor when he was elected.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 07:35:54 AM
Morning Daves, fish, and CB. Two long-ass conference calls on the schedule today. Just makes the real work pile up worse.
Morning Bean.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 07:40:03 AM
Update on Pants Rolled Up:

Among the few words uttered by the warden last night (makes for a nice evening for me, but she has not caught on to that yet either.  Guess their mothers tell them that when pissed off show them you mean business and don't talk to them) was regarding the boy here with his pants rolled up like peddle pushers.  She said a lot of the Norwegians and Europeans (she works for an International Company from Norway) come to work with their pants rolled up about halfway to their knees and no socks on doning lace-up shoes with long toes that look like elf shoes.   It is a cool thing in Europe.   ::)
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 25, 2016, 07:43:26 AM
City of Austin Commie Report for Wednesday:

Proposed Equity Office aims to eliminate inequalities

Advocates have called on the city to create an office that will offer a checks and balances for creating fairness among groups and programs.
And Adler (mayor) said he was going to do it, too.  Libs gotta grow that gubmint.
Sad thing is Adler was probably the most conservative one running for Mayor when he was elected.
True.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 07:44:23 AM
Morning TSADave, ThinksCommercialReviewsMatterFish and CB
Morning Dave, the issue is that my tastes seem to align with the Halfwheel guys. That's why I'm always interested in their reviews but it won't keep me from getting some
Tat Blacks were not a hot ticket when they came out and were being heavily discounted (thus I bought the crap out of them and fortunately still have 20 or 30 of them in the humi) and now you cant even hardly find any if you wanted to pay full retail for them.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on May 25, 2016, 07:44:52 AM
Morning TSADave, ThinksReviewsMatterFish and CB
Yo Tex.  Got the MB III deal at Holt's.  The free shipping made me do it.
Wise choice young grasshopper! Morning Mike
sfish seal of approval but is it up to Cheapy Cheapo Bean standards?
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on May 25, 2016, 07:46:04 AM
City of Austin Commie Report for Wednesday:

Proposed Equity Office aims to eliminate inequalities

Advocates have called on the city to create an office that will offer a checks and balances for creating fairness among groups and programs.
And Adler (mayor) said he was going to do it, too.  Libs gotta grow that gubmint.
Sad thing is Adler was probably the most conservative one running for Mayor when he was elected.
True.
Lets legislate against human nature!
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 07:49:21 AM
Guess MayorNoPhone will not be dropping by this morning.  Sheesh, he sounds like a 90 year old woman trying to decide on a cell phone purchase.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 07:50:32 AM
City of Austin Commie Report for Wednesday:

Proposed Equity Office aims to eliminate inequalities

Advocates have called on the city to create an office that will offer a checks and balances for creating fairness among groups and programs.
And Adler (mayor) said he was going to do it, too.  Libs gotta grow that gubmint.
Sad thing is Adler was probably the most conservative one running for Mayor when he was elected.
True.
Lets legislate against human nature!
Better idea:   Let's go get a breakfast taco.  BBL
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on May 25, 2016, 07:55:23 AM
City of Austin Commie Report for Wednesday:

Proposed Equity Office aims to eliminate inequalities

Advocates have called on the city to create an office that will offer a checks and balances for creating fairness among groups and programs.
And Adler (mayor) said he was going to do it, too.  Libs gotta grow that gubmint.
Sad thing is Adler was probably the most conservative one running for Mayor when he was elected.
True.
Lets legislate against human nature!
Better idea:   Let's go get a breakfast taco.  BBL
Happy heartburn.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 25, 2016, 08:00:32 AM
Guess MayorNoPhone will not be dropping by this morning.  Sheesh, he sounds like a 90 year old woman trying to decide on a cell phone purchase.
Or BD and his tv.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 08:03:55 AM
Guess MayorNoPhone will not be dropping by this morning.  Sheesh, he sounds like a 90 year old woman trying to decide on a cell phone purchase.
Or BD and his tv.
Oh Gawd, that bad?
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 25, 2016, 08:04:55 AM
Guess MayorNoPhone will not be dropping by this morning.  Sheesh, he sounds like a 90 year old woman trying to decide on a cell phone purchase.
Or BD and his tv.
Oh Gawd, that bad?
Well, maybe not THAT bad. Nothing could be that bad. :)
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 08:05:44 AM
Oh yeah, Sausage, egg and cheese taco!  YUMMY!

I get them at the hotel across the street but today it was a nuthouse with close to 300 of the most honest Buick/GMC Dealers here for a conference, loading them up on busses for a tour of the F1 track and to see the new cars.........
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 08:06:19 AM
City of Austin Commie Report for Wednesday:

Proposed Equity Office aims to eliminate inequalities

Advocates have called on the city to create an office that will offer a checks and balances for creating fairness among groups and programs.
And Adler (mayor) said he was going to do it, too.  Libs gotta grow that gubmint.
Sad thing is Adler was probably the most conservative one running for Mayor when he was elected.
True.
Lets legislate against human nature!
Better idea:   Let's go get a breakfast taco.  BBL
Happy heartburn.
Plop Plop Biz Biz
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 08:06:59 AM
Guess MayorNoPhone will not be dropping by this morning.  Sheesh, he sounds like a 90 year old woman trying to decide on a cell phone purchase.
Or BD and his tv.
Oh Gawd, that bad?
Well, maybe not THAT bad. Nothing could be that bad. :)
Which was worse, the TV or the Car?    I am probably thinking the TV.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 25, 2016, 08:14:08 AM
Guess MayorNoPhone will not be dropping by this morning.  Sheesh, he sounds like a 90 year old woman trying to decide on a cell phone purchase.
Or BD and his tv.
Oh Gawd, that bad?
Well, maybe not THAT bad. Nothing could be that bad. :)
Which was worse, the TV or the Car?    I am probably thinking the TV.
Hard to choose, I'd go with the tv. But it's definitely not a 1, 2 order, more like 1a and 1b.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 08:20:30 AM
Guess MayorNoPhone will not be dropping by this morning.  Sheesh, he sounds like a 90 year old woman trying to decide on a cell phone purchase.
Or BD and his tv.
Oh Gawd, that bad?
Well, maybe not THAT bad. Nothing could be that bad. :)
Which was worse, the TV or the Car?    I am probably thinking the TV.
Hard to choose, I'd go with the tv. But it's definitely not a 1, 2 order, more like 1a and 1b.
Guess that would put Tony and the Phone around 1c?
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 25, 2016, 08:22:27 AM
Guess MayorNoPhone will not be dropping by this morning.  Sheesh, he sounds like a 90 year old woman trying to decide on a cell phone purchase.
Or BD and his tv.
Oh Gawd, that bad?
Well, maybe not THAT bad. Nothing could be that bad. :)
Which was worse, the TV or the Car?    I am probably thinking the TV.
Hard to choose, I'd go with the tv. But it's definitely not a 1, 2 order, more like 1a and 1b.
Guess that would put Tony and the Phone around 1c?
Sounds like a plan to me.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 08:25:59 AM
Just a friendly PW'ing Reminder - don't forget there is a Jam going.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 08:27:11 AM
238 Days!
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 25, 2016, 08:29:17 AM
Just a friendly PW'ing Reminder - don't forget there is a Jam going.
Lol, I actually did forget.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 08:32:57 AM
In today's news:

 Kenneth Starr led the Whitewater independent counsel and helped show that Clinton lied under oath, which resulted in Clinton being impeached.

Clinton is "the most gifted politician of the baby boomer generation," Starr said last week during a panel discussion in Philadelphia, reports The New York Times.

 "His genuine empathy for human beings is absolutely clear. It is powerful, it is palpable and the folks of Arkansas really understood that about him — that he genuinely cared. The 'I feel your pain' is absolutely genuine."

And then there is this in today's news:

The Baylor University Board of Regents is in the midst of reviewing a report compiled by an independent law firm about how the school handled multiple sexual assault allegations made against its football program over the past five years.

And on Tuesday, as speculation grew that university President Ken Starr would not survive the scandal, school officials announced they would make public their recommendations by early next month.

Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 08:37:24 AM
Highly efficient organization the Gubment is!

Report: Feds Spend Billions To Run Ancient Technology May 25, 2016 8:11 AM •

 Congressional investigators say the government spends about three-fourths of its technology budget maintaining aging computer systems. That includes platforms more than 50 years old in such vital areas as nuclear weapons and Social Security. One still uses floppy disks.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 25, 2016, 08:39:11 AM
Highly efficient organization the Gubment is!

Report: Feds Spend Billions To Run Ancient Technology May 25, 2016 8:11 AM •

 Congressional investigators say the government spends about three-fourths of its technology budget maintaining aging computer systems. That includes platforms more than 50 years old in such vital areas as nuclear weapons and Social Security. One still uses floppy disks.
I don't think we want anything more advanced where nuclear weapons are concerned. Cause that's how you get Skynet.  ;)
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 08:40:34 AM
Oops, almost forgot our USAToday for the day

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/05/25/5-things-you-need-know-wednesday/84774406/

"Congress tackles long TSA lines at airports" ....now I feel better!
TSA Security Chief Grounded – But Not Fired May 24, 2016 5:25 PM •

 The top-ranking TSA official ousted from his post in a major shakeup over long lines at America’s airports wasn’t quite fired, it turns out – he was only grounded.

Kelly Hoggan, the Transportation Security Administration’s head of security operations whose removal was widely reported late Monday, was merely put on paid administrative leave pending reassignment.

Hoggan's dodge of the pink slip is the latest in a series of high-profile government officials curiously avoiding the chop in favor of a seemingly cushier fate. Before he was put on leave, Hoggan also had received $90,000 in bonuses, and it's unclear what his next move might be.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 25, 2016, 08:42:25 AM
And the so-so reviews of Tat Skinny Monsters continues on Halfwheel.  Tiff was at least positive if subdued....maybe lancero wasn't the way to go...
I thought for sure those would be a home run
Only decent review so far was for Hyde.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 08:44:25 AM
A touch more TSA News Today:

20 year sentence recommended for former. TSA employee on child porn charge

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) - A former federal Transportation Security Administration inspector has pleaded guilty to a child pornography charge.

U.S. Attorney Chris Thyer said Tuesday that 54-year-old Raymond Kinney of Jacksonville pleaded guilty to distribution of child pornography as part of a plea agreement.

Kinney was a Transportation Security inspector when he was arrested in January 2015 at a motel where prosecutors say he planned to meet with what he thought was a 10-year-old girl, but was instead undercover officers.

Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 08:47:00 AM
And of course to satisfy Beans Demands for Efficiency here is the solution (I have highlighted the Key Word):

TSA Turns to Technology, Training to Improve Airport Screening Near Washington, D.C.

The Transportation Safety Administration has replicated an airport luggage screening operation -- complete with bag systems and lifelike dummies -- to experiment with ways to make airport screening safer and faster.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 25, 2016, 08:52:26 AM
And the so-so reviews of Tat Skinny Monsters continues on Halfwheel.  Tiff was at least positive if subdued....maybe lancero wasn't the way to go...
I thought for sure those would be a home run
Agreed.  Pete has always been big on lancero's with other cigar lines.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 09:03:57 AM
At the Page Today:

Oliva it says but there are all kinds of mixed breeds offered.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 25, 2016, 09:09:14 AM
Morning TSADave, ThinksCommercialReviewsMatterFish and CB
Morning Dave, the issue is that my tastes seem to align with the Halfwheel guys. That's why I'm always interested in their reviews but it won't keep me from getting some
Agreed, I'm generally in alignment with Halfwheel and Stogie Guys reviews.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 25, 2016, 09:09:35 AM
At the Page Today:

Oliva it says but there are all kinds of mixed breeds offered.
Including the Pudgy Monsters. Screw the Skinny ones!
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 25, 2016, 09:09:45 AM
At the Page Today:

Oliva it says but there are all kinds of mixed breeds offered.
Mutt adoption day at the pound.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 25, 2016, 09:10:43 AM
Some nice Tshirts for the FDA offered here:

https://www.smokeinn.com/FDA/
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 09:12:48 AM
Morning TSADave, ThinksCommercialReviewsMatterFish and CB
Morning Dave, the issue is that my tastes seem to align with the Halfwheel guys. That's why I'm always interested in their reviews but it won't keep me from getting some
Agreed, I'm generally in alignment with Halfwheel and Stogie Guys reviews.
I generally like to smoke them myself and decide if I like them, only look at reviews for quality of construction and burn, personally don't care if they taste cloves or horseradish......  That said I do usually think those two are the better of the reviews but how can you not just see what the fair and balanced Cigar Aficionado Rating is and buy accordingly? ::)
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 09:14:47 AM
Some nice Tshirts for the FDA offered here:

https://www.smokeinn.com/FDA/
Good but unfortunately it is another customer paid money scam for the Industry Lobbyist CRA.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 09:15:29 AM
At the Page Today:

Oliva it says but there are all kinds of mixed breeds offered.
Mutt adoption day at the pound.
Good one! :)
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 25, 2016, 09:17:04 AM
[...]

They say it should be released by June 3.  Shall be interesting....don't think you can conclude anything but a full fuck-up with a bad attempt at cover-up.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: sfish on May 25, 2016, 09:17:13 AM
And the so-so reviews of Tat Skinny Monsters continues on Halfwheel.  Tiff was at least positive if subdued....maybe lancero wasn't the way to go...
I thought for sure those would be a home run
Agreed.  Pete has always been big on lancero's with other cigar lines.
Most of my favorite cigars of his are the smaller rings
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: sfish on May 25, 2016, 09:18:38 AM
LTG's Olanchos up on the jam...which we don't acknowledge anymore
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 25, 2016, 09:23:47 AM
LTG's Olanchos up on the jam...which we don't acknowledge anymore
And even better than the introductory price, too. Gonna save those in the cart for future use, since I already bought 20 LTs this morning. Thanks for the heads up.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 09:23:55 AM
[...]

Hey, since he and the coach have been there they have gone from a nobody athletics program to a somewhat powerhouse football program with other programs much improved.  Seems that letting the athletes bang the girls around campus has been a success!  Almost Right out of the Joe Paterno book.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 09:25:00 AM
LTG's Olanchos up on the jam...which we don't acknowledge anymore
And even better than the introductory price, too. Gonna save those in the cart for future use, since I already bought 20 LTs this morning. Thanks for the heads up.
Go ahead and put two in the cart, you can have mine.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 09:27:01 AM
And the so-so reviews of Tat Skinny Monsters continues on Halfwheel.  Tiff was at least positive if subdued....maybe lancero wasn't the way to go...
I thought for sure those would be a home run
Agreed.  Pete has always been big on lancero's with other cigar lines.
Most of my favorite cigars of his are the smaller rings
Speaking of Rings, I got a shipment yesterday with some FdLA's in it that I thought I bought toro's and fuk they were Toro Gordo's (60 RG).  Checked and sure enough that is what I actually ordered.  Dumbass award for me.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: sfish on May 25, 2016, 09:30:18 AM
And the so-so reviews of Tat Skinny Monsters continues on Halfwheel.  Tiff was at least positive if subdued....maybe lancero wasn't the way to go...
I thought for sure those would be a home run
Agreed.  Pete has always been big on lancero's with other cigar lines.
Most of my favorite cigars of his are the smaller rings
Speaking of Rings, I got a shipment yesterday with some FdLA's in it that I thought I bought toro's and fuk they were Toro Gordo's (60 RG).  Checked and sure enough that is what I actually ordered.  Dumbass award for me.
I've done that before on CBid, felt pretty stupid but hey, they're cigars
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 09:31:23 AM
And the so-so reviews of Tat Skinny Monsters continues on Halfwheel.  Tiff was at least positive if subdued....maybe lancero wasn't the way to go...
I thought for sure those would be a home run
Agreed.  Pete has always been big on lancero's with other cigar lines.
Most of my favorite cigars of his are the smaller rings
Speaking of Rings, I got a shipment yesterday with some FdLA's in it that I thought I bought toro's and fuk they were Toro Gordo's (60 RG).  Checked and sure enough that is what I actually ordered.  Dumbass award for me.
I've done that before on CBid, felt pretty stupid but hey, they're cigars
Oh yeah, they will smoke and fortunately only got 5 of them.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 09:33:41 AM
Markets Open

DOW   +76 points @ 17,781
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 09:36:58 AM
Possible diagnosis for Mayor T's phone sickness!

Rise of 'low battery anxiety'...

Do YOU have 'low battery anxiety'? 90% of us panic about losing power on our phones
•32 per cent of us will 'drop everything' to head home and charge phones
•17 per cent of males missed match on a dating app because phone died
•60 per cent have blamed a dead phone for not speaking to a loved one

Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 09:39:26 AM
Now why the hell did I not think of this back in the 70's?????

Students at Oberlin College are asking the school to put academics on the back burner so they can better turn their attention to activism. More than 1,300 students at the Midwestern liberal arts college have now signed a petition asking that the college get rid of any grade below a C for the semester, and some students are requesting alternatives to the standard written midterm examination, such as a conversation with a professor in lieu of an essay.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 25, 2016, 09:43:21 AM
Now why the hell did I not think of this back in the 70's?????

Students at Oberlin College are asking the school to put academics on the back burner so they can better turn their attention to activism. More than 1,300 students at the Midwestern liberal arts college have now signed a petition asking that the college get rid of any grade below a C for the semester, and some students are requesting alternatives to the standard written midterm examination, such as a conversation with a professor in lieu of an essay.
This schitt is getting surreal.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 25, 2016, 09:44:44 AM
And the so-so reviews of Tat Skinny Monsters continues on Halfwheel.  Tiff was at least positive if subdued....maybe lancero wasn't the way to go...
I thought for sure those would be a home run
Agreed.  Pete has always been big on lancero's with other cigar lines.
Most of my favorite cigars of his are the smaller rings
Speaking of Rings, I got a shipment yesterday with some FdLA's in it that I thought I bought toro's and fuk they were Toro Gordo's (60 RG).  Checked and sure enough that is what I actually ordered.  Dumbass award for me.
Granted.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 09:52:16 AM
And the so-so reviews of Tat Skinny Monsters continues on Halfwheel.  Tiff was at least positive if subdued....maybe lancero wasn't the way to go...
I thought for sure those would be a home run
Agreed.  Pete has always been big on lancero's with other cigar lines.
Most of my favorite cigars of his are the smaller rings
Speaking of Rings, I got a shipment yesterday with some FdLA's in it that I thought I bought toro's and fuk they were Toro Gordo's (60 RG).  Checked and sure enough that is what I actually ordered.  Dumbass award for me.
Granted.
Thanks, you are always the one I can count on for support! :)
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: razgueado on May 25, 2016, 09:59:10 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 25, 2016, 10:04:31 AM
Now why the hell did I not think of this back in the 70's?????

Students at Oberlin College are asking the school to put academics on the back burner so they can better turn their attention to activism. More than 1,300 students at the Midwestern liberal arts college have now signed a petition asking that the college get rid of any grade below a C for the semester, and some students are requesting alternatives to the standard written midterm examination, such as a conversation with a professor in lieu of an essay.
Fukkin' sheesh.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: sfish on May 25, 2016, 10:08:36 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: razgueado on May 25, 2016, 10:15:32 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz
Mornin', Fish.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on May 25, 2016, 10:18:44 AM
And the so-so reviews of Tat Skinny Monsters continues on Halfwheel.  Tiff was at least positive if subdued....maybe lancero wasn't the way to go...
I thought for sure those would be a home run
Agreed.  Pete has always been big on lancero's with other cigar lines.
Most of my favorite cigars of his are the smaller rings
Speaking of Rings, I got a shipment yesterday with some FdLA's in it that I thought I bought toro's and fuk they were Toro Gordo's (60 RG).  Checked and sure enough that is what I actually ordered.  Dumbass award for me.
Granted.
Cigars for Dummies participation award, you want that personally laser engraved?
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 25, 2016, 10:18:52 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Dr. DeRaz Tyson.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 10:20:09 AM
Morning Razmundos
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: razgueado on May 25, 2016, 10:20:33 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Dr. DeRaz Tyson.
Morning, Bean. You want me to dissect any theoretical physics for you?
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 25, 2016, 10:20:48 AM
And the so-so reviews of Tat Skinny Monsters continues on Halfwheel.  Tiff was at least positive if subdued....maybe lancero wasn't the way to go...
I thought for sure those would be a home run
Agreed.  Pete has always been big on lancero's with other cigar lines.
Most of my favorite cigars of his are the smaller rings
Speaking of Rings, I got a shipment yesterday with some FdLA's in it that I thought I bought toro's and fuk they were Toro Gordo's (60 RG).  Checked and sure enough that is what I actually ordered.  Dumbass award for me.
Granted.
Cigars for Dummies participation award, you want that personally laser engraved?
Just scratch it out with a nail on a rusty piece of sheet metal.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 10:21:03 AM
And the so-so reviews of Tat Skinny Monsters continues on Halfwheel.  Tiff was at least positive if subdued....maybe lancero wasn't the way to go...
I thought for sure those would be a home run
Agreed.  Pete has always been big on lancero's with other cigar lines.
Most of my favorite cigars of his are the smaller rings
Speaking of Rings, I got a shipment yesterday with some FdLA's in it that I thought I bought toro's and fuk they were Toro Gordo's (60 RG).  Checked and sure enough that is what I actually ordered.  Dumbass award for me.
Granted.
Cigars for Dummies participation award, you want that personally laser engraved?
Yeah but leave room for other names so it can be passed around to everyone - we have to be FAIR you know.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on May 25, 2016, 10:22:23 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Dr. deRaz, could you explain a black hole?
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: razgueado on May 25, 2016, 10:23:03 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Dr. deRaz, could you explain a black hole?
Yes, I could.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 10:23:08 AM
I was supposed to be meeting with the big cheese this morning but he is a no show.   :(
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 25, 2016, 10:23:41 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Dr. deRaz, could you explain a black hole?
Is it that thing that you marry and sucks all the fun out of your life?
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: razgueado on May 25, 2016, 10:24:27 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Dr. deRaz, could you explain a black hole?
Is it that thing that you marry and sucks all the fun out of your life?
You mean a job?
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 10:26:02 AM
Markets Open

DOW   +76 points @ 17,781
Now +164 @ 17,869
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 25, 2016, 10:26:11 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Dr. DeRaz Tyson.
Morning, Bean. You want me to dissect any theoretical physics for you?
Yes.  How is it that no matter how many trips to Goodwill TexDave makes he can fill a dumpster and will still have crap left over?
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 10:27:12 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Dr. DeRaz Tyson.
Morning, Bean. You want me to dissect any theoretical physics for you?
Yes.  How is that no matter how man trips to Goodwill that TexDave makes he can fill a dumpster and will still have crap left over?
Simple math there.  WARDEN   I could fill 20 dumpsters and have crap left over.

Tired of pissanting stuff to the goodwill so going with a global express methodology.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 10:29:38 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Dr. deRaz, could you explain a black hole?
Yes, I could.
Then figure out how long it could possibly take a human with warden supervision to install 10 feet of crown molding in a bathroom.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on May 25, 2016, 10:32:39 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Dr. deRaz, could you explain a black hole?
Yes, I could.
…but will you?
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on May 25, 2016, 10:34:11 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Dr. deRaz, could you explain a black hole?
Yes, I could.
Then figure out how long it could possibly take a human with warden supervision to install 10 feet of crown molding in a bathroom.
Is black hole just another name for a DIY home improvement project?
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 10:35:01 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Dr. deRaz, could you explain a black hole?
Yes, I could.
Then figure out how long it could possibly take a human with warden supervision to install 10 feet of crown molding in a bathroom.
Is black hole just another name for a DIY home improvement project?
Seems a reasonable assumption to me.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on May 25, 2016, 10:35:49 AM
Guess MayorNoPhone will not be dropping by this morning.  Sheesh, he sounds like a 90 year old woman trying to decide on a cell phone purchase.
he tapped me on the shoulder as i was going through the gates at Secaucus last evening, his phone
lights up, and make a nice carrying time keeper. it doesn't work as a phone or a browser though.
Good morning boys.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on May 25, 2016, 10:36:52 AM
Guess MayorNoPhone will not be dropping by this morning.  Sheesh, he sounds like a 90 year old woman trying to decide on a cell phone purchase.
Or BD and his tv.
Oh Gawd, that bad?
Well, maybe not THAT bad. Nothing could be that bad. :)
Which was worse, the TV or the Car?    I am probably thinking the TV.
Hard to choose, I'd go with the tv. But it's definitely not a 1, 2 order, more like 1a and 1b.
Guess that would put Tony and the Phone around 1c?
4F
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 10:38:04 AM
Guess MayorNoPhone will not be dropping by this morning.  Sheesh, he sounds like a 90 year old woman trying to decide on a cell phone purchase.
he tapped me on the shoulder as i was going through the gates at Secaucus last evening, his phone
lights up, and make a nice carrying time keeper. it doesn't work as a phone or a browser though.
Good morning boys.
Did Tony's head light up?
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 10:38:18 AM
Morning Flip
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: razgueado on May 25, 2016, 10:40:57 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Dr. DeRaz Tyson.
Morning, Bean. You want me to dissect any theoretical physics for you?
Yes.  How is it that no matter how many trips to Goodwill TexDave makes he can fill a dumpster and will still have crap left over?
The answer is self-obvious. He's infinitely full of crap.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: razgueado on May 25, 2016, 10:44:34 AM

Morning, muchachos.
Dr. deRaz, could you explain a black hole?
Yes, I could.
Then figure out how long it could possibly take a human with warden supervision to install 10 feet of crown molding in a bathroom.

The solution approaches infinity.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on May 25, 2016, 10:44:48 AM
picked up the printer for my daughter at Staples, after she picked me up at the train.  then
since she was already in the car, drove to Micro Center, and had her test drive(type) several
laptops.  Ended up with an Acer Aspire Core I5, 8GB ram and a 256GB SSD hard drive, $499.99.  Thing boots
in no time flat. for more storage. will have to clean up a 1TB external hard drive I used to transfer files, from the old computer.  It's SATA III, in a SATA III - USB 3 case, the thing flies.   We opted for the I5 over the I7 for increased battery life. total time in store 35 minutes. got office 2016 for home & student, for $99, with purchase of Laptop.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: razgueado on May 25, 2016, 10:45:26 AM

Morning, muchachos.
Dr. deRaz, could you explain a black hole?
Yes, I could.
…but will you?

Well, first we have to define a singularity...
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on May 25, 2016, 10:45:36 AM
Guess MayorNoPhone will not be dropping by this morning.  Sheesh, he sounds like a 90 year old woman trying to decide on a cell phone purchase.
he tapped me on the shoulder as i was going through the gates at Secaucus last evening, his phone
lights up, and make a nice carrying time keeper. it doesn't work as a phone or a browser though.
Good morning boys.
Did Tony's head light up?
no, but there was some reflection form the overhead lights.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 25, 2016, 10:46:04 AM
Morning Raz and Mr. Bean.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: razgueado on May 25, 2016, 10:46:37 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Dr. deRaz, could you explain a black hole?
Yes, I could.
Then figure out how long it could possibly take a human with warden supervision to install 10 feet of crown molding in a bathroom.
Is black hole just another name for a DIY home improvement project?
Only if crown molding or feet are involved.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 25, 2016, 10:46:42 AM
Another Texan making sure we are all safe!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/texas-man-woman-bathroom-check-gender-article-1.2622029
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 25, 2016, 10:48:34 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Dr. deRaz, could you explain a black hole?
Is it that thing that you marry and sucks all the fun out of your life?
That's were I was going to go with it... :-X
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 25, 2016, 10:49:24 AM
I was supposed to be meeting with the big cheese this morning but he is a no show.   :(
Why, is it raining?
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 10:49:37 AM
picked up the printer for my daughter at Staples, after she picked me up at the train.  then
since she was already in the car, drove to Micro Center, and had her test drive(type) several
laptops.  Ended up with an Acer Aspire Core I5, 8GB ram and a 256GB SSD hard drive, $499.99.  Thing boots
in no time flat. for more storage. will have to clean up a 1TB external hard drive I used to transfer files, from the old computer.  It's SATA III, in a SATA III - USB 3 case, the thing flies.   We opted for the I5 over the I7 for increased battery life. total time in store 35 minutes. got office 2016 for home & student, for $99, with purchase of Laptop.
I like Micro Center but have to go to Houston or Dallas to shop at one, can't believe there is not one in Austin.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 10:50:13 AM
I was supposed to be meeting with the big cheese this morning but he is a no show.   :(
Why, is it raining?
He has a problem with his back, besides he is not a part of the IT crowd.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on May 25, 2016, 10:50:21 AM
Possible diagnosis for Mayor T's phone sickness!

Rise of 'low battery anxiety'...

Do YOU have 'low battery anxiety'? 90% of us panic about losing power on our phones
•32 per cent of us will 'drop everything' to head home and charge phones
•17 per cent of males missed match on a dating app because phone died
•60 per cent have blamed a dead phone for not speaking to a loved one
then there are the old codgers, who remember what it was like before
the ubiquitous cell phones arrived, and are content to talk with people in person,
instead of being an "itard" walking slower since you are constantly looking at your phone.
I could go a week with my cell.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 25, 2016, 10:50:53 AM

Morning, muchachos.
Dr. deRaz, could you explain a black hole?
Yes, I could.
Then figure out how long it could possibly take a human with warden supervision to install 10 feet of crown molding in a bathroom.
The solution approaches infinity.
So my crown molding and Tex's crap accumulation share an asymptote?
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 25, 2016, 10:51:16 AM
Now why the hell did I not think of this back in the 70's?????

Students at Oberlin College are asking the school to put academics on the back burner so they can better turn their attention to activism. More than 1,300 students at the Midwestern liberal arts college have now signed a petition asking that the college get rid of any grade below a C for the semester, and some students are requesting alternatives to the standard written midterm examination, such as a conversation with a professor in lieu of an essay.
Just flunk the little shits and let their parents explain fairness in paying for an extra semester.  Now that will be education!
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 25, 2016, 10:52:45 AM
I had to look up cisgender today..... ???
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on May 25, 2016, 10:55:16 AM
picked up the printer for my daughter at Staples, after she picked me up at the train.  then
since she was already in the car, drove to Micro Center, and had her test drive(type) several
laptops.  Ended up with an Acer Aspire Core I5, 8GB ram and a 256GB SSD hard drive, $499.99.  Thing boots
in no time flat. for more storage. will have to clean up a 1TB external hard drive I used to transfer files, from the old computer.  It's SATA III, in a SATA III - USB 3 case, the thing flies.   We opted for the I5 over the I7 for increased battery life. total time in store 35 minutes. got office 2016 for home & student, for $99, with purchase of Laptop.
I like Micro Center but have to go to Houston or Dallas to shop at one, can't believe there is not one in Austin.
mines on a highway not far from the house, it has a Paterson address, so it
is in an "Economic Development Zone", half the sales tax. so 3.5% instead of 7% tax.
 Liquor stores still charge full sales tax.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 10:57:23 AM
I had to look up cisgender today..... ???
Did you meet one in the company bathroom?
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 10:58:23 AM
Now why the hell did I not think of this back in the 70's?????

Students at Oberlin College are asking the school to put academics on the back burner so they can better turn their attention to activism. More than 1,300 students at the Midwestern liberal arts college have now signed a petition asking that the college get rid of any grade below a C for the semester, and some students are requesting alternatives to the standard written midterm examination, such as a conversation with a professor in lieu of an essay.
Just flunk the little shits and let their parents explain fairness in paying for an extra semester.  Now that will be education!
You don't seem to understand "equality", might have to send you to a Bernie Rally!
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 11:01:09 AM
Famous sales are now beyond laughable,  latest being a Drew Estate Sale where they are offering Nica Rustica's at a higher price than on the Mash this week and without  Free Shipping.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 11:03:22 AM
Famous sales are now beyond laughable,  latest being a Drew Estate Sale where they are offering Nica Rustica's at a higher price than on the Mash this week and without  Free Shipping.
Holy Shit even worse than I thought but a real deal.

Nica Rusticas on the Mash @ $19/5 pak  and they normally qualify for the catsrule discount.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 25, 2016, 11:07:20 AM
Famous sales are now beyond laughable,  latest being a Drew Estate Sale where they are offering Nica Rustica's at a higher price than on the Mash this week and without  Free Shipping.
Holy Shit even worse than I thought but a real deal.

Nica Rusticas on the Mash @ $19/5 pak  and they normally qualify for the catsrule discount.
Wow, best price yet on those.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 25, 2016, 11:08:04 AM
Famous sales are now beyond laughable,  latest being a Drew Estate Sale where they are offering Nica Rustica's at a higher price than on the Mash this week and without  Free Shipping.
Holy Shit even worse than I thought but a real deal.

Nica Rusticas on the Mash @ $19/5 pak  and they normally qualify for the catsrule discount.
Wow, best price yet on those.
$47.26/15 with the coupon.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 11:12:42 AM
Buying Nica Rustica's Lull?
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 25, 2016, 11:13:15 AM
I had to look up cisgender today..... ???
Did you meet one in the company bathroom?
Yea, looking in the mirror.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 11:16:21 AM
I had to look up cisgender today..... ???
Did you meet one in the company bathroom?
Yea, looking in the mirror.
In that case it would be a cismale.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 25, 2016, 11:16:35 AM
Famous sales are now beyond laughable,  latest being a Drew Estate Sale where they are offering Nica Rustica's at a higher price than on the Mash this week and without  Free Shipping.
Holy Shit even worse than I thought but a real deal.

Nica Rusticas on the Mash @ $19/5 pak  and they normally qualify for the catsrule discount.
Retirement humi time, stock up!
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 11:21:36 AM
Holts has a nice Flash Sale on Cain Samplers.  8 cigar sampler all in somewhat close to Robusto sizes for $22.50 FS.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 11:22:23 AM
Famous sales are now beyond laughable,  latest being a Drew Estate Sale where they are offering Nica Rustica's at a higher price than on the Mash this week and without  Free Shipping.
Holy Shit even worse than I thought but a real deal.

Nica Rusticas on the Mash @ $19/5 pak  and they normally qualify for the catsrule discount.
Retirement humi time, stock up!
I am about overstocked up but could not resist that or the Holts Cain Deal.

No problem avoiding the Flash Bangs on the Jam though.  Been up for at least 30-45 minutes without the bar moving any
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 25, 2016, 11:25:00 AM
Famous sales are now beyond laughable,  latest being a Drew Estate Sale where they are offering Nica Rustica's at a higher price than on the Mash this week and without  Free Shipping.
Holy Shit even worse than I thought but a real deal.

Nica Rusticas on the Mash @ $19/5 pak  and they normally qualify for the catsrule discount.
Retirement humi time, stock up!
Cheapy cheapo approved.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: sfish on May 25, 2016, 11:29:08 AM
NJDave, what's a good price on a box of La Hacienda Superiores By Warped?
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: sfish on May 25, 2016, 11:34:35 AM
Famous sales are now beyond laughable,  latest being a Drew Estate Sale where they are offering Nica Rustica's at a higher price than on the Mash this week and without  Free Shipping.
Holy Shit even worse than I thought but a real deal.

Nica Rusticas on the Mash @ $19/5 pak  and they normally qualify for the catsrule discount.
Retirement humi time, stock up!
I am about overstocked up but could not resist that or the Holts Cain Deal.

No problem avoiding the Flash Bangs on the Jam though.  Been up for at least 30-45 minutes without the bar moving any
I'm going to try those at some point, really like the La Bomba line and figure the 60RG will not be too bad with the torpedo
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 11:37:19 AM
Famous sales are now beyond laughable,  latest being a Drew Estate Sale where they are offering Nica Rustica's at a higher price than on the Mash this week and without  Free Shipping.
Holy Shit even worse than I thought but a real deal.

Nica Rusticas on the Mash @ $19/5 pak  and they normally qualify for the catsrule discount.
Retirement humi time, stock up!
I am about overstocked up but could not resist that or the Holts Cain Deal.

No problem avoiding the Flash Bangs on the Jam though.  Been up for at least 30-45 minutes without the bar moving any
I'm going to try those at some point, really like the La Bomba line and figure the 60RG will not be too bad with the torpedo
I also really like La Bomba's but I have no use for Nub Vitola varieties of anything.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 25, 2016, 11:38:56 AM
Famous sales are now beyond laughable,  latest being a Drew Estate Sale where they are offering Nica Rustica's at a higher price than on the Mash this week and without  Free Shipping.
Holy Shit even worse than I thought but a real deal.

Nica Rusticas on the Mash @ $19/5 pak  and they normally qualify for the catsrule discount.
Retirement humi time, stock up!
I am about overstocked up but could not resist that or the Holts Cain Deal.

No problem avoiding the Flash Bangs on the Jam though.  Been up for at least 30-45 minutes without the bar moving any
I'm going to try those at some point, really like the La Bomba line and figure the 60RG will not be too bad with the torpedo
I also really like La Bomba's but I have no use for Nub Vitola varieties of anything.
TWSS
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 12:09:21 PM
Lunch Lull?
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 25, 2016, 12:17:52 PM
Famous sales are now beyond laughable,  latest being a Drew Estate Sale where they are offering Nica Rustica's at a higher price than on the Mash this week and without  Free Shipping.
Holy Shit even worse than I thought but a real deal.

Nica Rusticas on the Mash @ $19/5 pak  and they normally qualify for the catsrule discount.
Retirement humi time, stock up!
I am about overstocked up but could not resist that or the Holts Cain Deal.

No problem avoiding the Flash Bangs on the Jam though.  Been up for at least 30-45 minutes without the bar moving any
They weren't Flash Bangs, they were Napalms
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 12:22:25 PM
Famous sales are now beyond laughable,  latest being a Drew Estate Sale where they are offering Nica Rustica's at a higher price than on the Mash this week and without  Free Shipping.
Holy Shit even worse than I thought but a real deal.

Nica Rusticas on the Mash @ $19/5 pak  and they normally qualify for the catsrule discount.
Retirement humi time, stock up!
I am about overstocked up but could not resist that or the Holts Cain Deal.

No problem avoiding the Flash Bangs on the Jam though.  Been up for at least 30-45 minutes without the bar moving any
They weren't Flash Bangs, they were Napalms
Napalms are on the Mash and Flash Bangs were definitely on the Jam.

Re-confirmed by the DOD recap.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 25, 2016, 12:26:14 PM
NJDave, what's a good price on a box of La Hacienda Superiores By Warped?
Regular box price is $169, Atlantic VIP price is $137.  Haven't seen them any better than that.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: sfish on May 25, 2016, 12:27:34 PM
NJDave, what's a good price on a box of La Hacienda Superiores By Warped?
Regular box price is $169, Atlantic VIP price is $137.  Haven't seen them any better than that.
$115 at Famous Bid with under 3 hours left, no bids yet
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 25, 2016, 12:28:15 PM
Famous sales are now beyond laughable,  latest being a Drew Estate Sale where they are offering Nica Rustica's at a higher price than on the Mash this week and without  Free Shipping.
Holy Shit even worse than I thought but a real deal.

Nica Rusticas on the Mash @ $19/5 pak  and they normally qualify for the catsrule discount.
Retirement humi time, stock up!
I am about overstocked up but could not resist that or the Holts Cain Deal.

No problem avoiding the Flash Bangs on the Jam though.  Been up for at least 30-45 minutes without the bar moving any
They weren't Flash Bangs, they were Napalms
Napalms are on the Mash and Flash Bangs were definitely on the Jam.
Well, my eyes and numerous other body parts may not be functioning as they should, but I remember Jam Napalms, and the DOD tracker confirms it.  http://www.todaysdod.com/jam/
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: sfish on May 25, 2016, 12:28:31 PM
Famous sales are now beyond laughable,  latest being a Drew Estate Sale where they are offering Nica Rustica's at a higher price than on the Mash this week and without  Free Shipping.
Holy Shit even worse than I thought but a real deal.

Nica Rusticas on the Mash @ $19/5 pak  and they normally qualify for the catsrule discount.
Retirement humi time, stock up!
I am about overstocked up but could not resist that or the Holts Cain Deal.

No problem avoiding the Flash Bangs on the Jam though.  Been up for at least 30-45 minutes without the bar moving any
They weren't Flash Bangs, they were Napalms
They were Flash Bangs, they're in my cart
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 12:28:33 PM
NJDave, what's a good price on a box of La Hacienda Superiores By Warped?
Regular box price is $169, Atlantic VIP price is $137.  Haven't seen them any better than that.
$115 at Famous Bid with under 3 hours left, no bids yet
There will be now ;D
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 25, 2016, 12:29:08 PM
NJDave, what's a good price on a box of La Hacienda Superiores By Warped?
Regular box price is $169, Atlantic VIP price is $137.  Haven't seen them any better than that.
$115 at Famous Bid with under 3 hours left, no bids yet
Do I need to say it???
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 12:30:09 PM
Famous sales are now beyond laughable,  latest being a Drew Estate Sale where they are offering Nica Rustica's at a higher price than on the Mash this week and without  Free Shipping.
Holy Shit even worse than I thought but a real deal.

Nica Rusticas on the Mash @ $19/5 pak  and they normally qualify for the catsrule discount.
Retirement humi time, stock up!
I am about overstocked up but could not resist that or the Holts Cain Deal.

No problem avoiding the Flash Bangs on the Jam though.  Been up for at least 30-45 minutes without the bar moving any
They weren't Flash Bangs, they were Napalms
Napalms are on the Mash and Flash Bangs were definitely on the Jam.
Well, my eyes and numerous other body parts may not be functioning as they should, but I remember Jam Napalms, and the DOD tracker confirms it.  http://www.todaysdod.com/jam/
Sheesh, look a the bottom of the label, picture was taken from the DOD.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: sfish on May 25, 2016, 12:30:23 PM
NJDave, what's a good price on a box of La Hacienda Superiores By Warped?
Regular box price is $169, Atlantic VIP price is $137.  Haven't seen them any better than that.
$115 at Famous Bid with under 3 hours left, no bids yet
Do I need to say it???
Seemed like a good starting price unlike most lately
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: sfish on May 25, 2016, 12:32:50 PM
NJDave, what's a good price on a box of La Hacienda Superiores By Warped?
Regular box price is $169, Atlantic VIP price is $137.  Haven't seen them any better than that.
$115 at Famous Bid with under 3 hours left, no bids yet
Do I need to say it???
I think you do, I have no idea what you're going to say
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 12:32:56 PM
Time to heat up my leftover pizza for some lunch!
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 25, 2016, 12:42:31 PM
NJDave, what's a good price on a box of La Hacienda Superiores By Warped?
Regular box price is $169, Atlantic VIP price is $137.  Haven't seen them any better than that.
$115 at Famous Bid with under 3 hours left, no bids yet
Do I need to say it???
I think you do, I have no idea what you're going to say
Go for it!  I don't do Famous Bid, and have to pause after a big weekend Room 101 purchase and Devil spree.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 25, 2016, 12:44:50 PM
[...]

We all know the pictures are often wrong, what does the text say?

601 Serie La Bomba
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 12:45:10 PM
NJDave, what's a good price on a box of La Hacienda Superiores By Warped?
Regular box price is $169, Atlantic VIP price is $137.  Haven't seen them any better than that.
$115 at Famous Bid with under 3 hours left, no bids yet
Do I need to say it???
I think you do, I have no idea what you're going to say
Go for it!  I don't do Famous Bid, and have to pause after a big weekend Room 101 purchase and Devil spree.
Got to beat the FDA, buy buy buy!

$115 for those would kick the FDA's ass for sure.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: sfish on May 25, 2016, 12:45:34 PM
NJDave, what's a good price on a box of La Hacienda Superiores By Warped?
Regular box price is $169, Atlantic VIP price is $137.  Haven't seen them any better than that.
$115 at Famous Bid with under 3 hours left, no bids yet
Do I need to say it???
I think you do, I have no idea what you're going to say
Go for it!  I don't do Famous Bid, and have to pause after a big weekend Room 101 purchase and Devil spree.
Me too, won a box of CLE Cuarenta Corona Gordas on the devil and split PC's with a friend
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 12:46:43 PM
NJDave, what's a good price on a box of La Hacienda Superiores By Warped?
Regular box price is $169, Atlantic VIP price is $137.  Haven't seen them any better than that.
$115 at Famous Bid with under 3 hours left, no bids yet
Do I need to say it???
I think you do, I have no idea what you're going to say
Go for it!  I don't do Famous Bid, and have to pause after a big weekend Room 101 purchase and Devil spree.
Me too, won a box of CLE Cuarenta Corona Gordas on the devil and split PC's with a friend
At under $130 I would gladly spit that box of Warps with you if interested.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: sfish on May 25, 2016, 12:55:02 PM
For LTG, this deal keeps getting better:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/107031/ramon-bueso-olancho-vintage-torpedo/#p-210675

Includes $20 gift card
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 25, 2016, 12:56:24 PM
NJDave, what's a good price on a box of La Hacienda Superiores By Warped?
Regular box price is $169, Atlantic VIP price is $137.  Haven't seen them any better than that.
$115 at Famous Bid with under 3 hours left, no bids yet
Do I need to say it???
I think you do, I have no idea what you're going to say
Go for it!  I don't do Famous Bid, and have to pause after a big weekend Room 101 purchase and Devil spree.
Me too, won a box of CLE Cuarenta Corona Gordas on the devil and split PC's with a friend
At under $130 I would gladly spit that box of Warps with you if interested.
Don't I remember a comment not to long ago about a simple Texas/Louisiana boy that doesn't know nothin' about no fancy Warped  and RoMa Craft cigars???
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 12:59:07 PM
NJDave, what's a good price on a box of La Hacienda Superiores By Warped?
Regular box price is $169, Atlantic VIP price is $137.  Haven't seen them any better than that.
$115 at Famous Bid with under 3 hours left, no bids yet
Do I need to say it???
I think you do, I have no idea what you're going to say
Go for it!  I don't do Famous Bid, and have to pause after a big weekend Room 101 purchase and Devil spree.
Me too, won a box of CLE Cuarenta Corona Gordas on the devil and split PC's with a friend
At under $130 I would gladly spit that box of Warps with you if interested.
Don't I remember a comment not to long ago about a simple Texas/Louisiana boy that doesn't know nothin' about no fancy Warped  and RoMa Craft cigars???
Entirely possible except was more like 6-8 months ago I think and since then being the open minded person I am I have purchased about 40 of them and smoked a half dozen or so and enjoyed them  - So There GFY as Bean would say.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 25, 2016, 12:59:52 PM
For LTG, this deal keeps getting better:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/107031/ramon-bueso-olancho-vintage-torpedo/#p-210675

Includes $20 gift card
He would thank you, but he's on the phone ordering up now!
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: sfish on May 25, 2016, 12:59:54 PM
NJDave, what's a good price on a box of La Hacienda Superiores By Warped?
Regular box price is $169, Atlantic VIP price is $137.  Haven't seen them any better than that.
$115 at Famous Bid with under 3 hours left, no bids yet
Do I need to say it???
I think you do, I have no idea what you're going to say
Go for it!  I don't do Famous Bid, and have to pause after a big weekend Room 101 purchase and Devil spree.
Me too, won a box of CLE Cuarenta Corona Gordas on the devil and split PC's with a friend
At under $130 I would gladly spit that box of Warps with you if interested.
Just can't do it at the moment Tex, I'm at capacity and will need to play Tetris to fit the CLEs
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: sfish on May 25, 2016, 01:00:47 PM
NJDave, what's a good price on a box of La Hacienda Superiores By Warped?
Regular box price is $169, Atlantic VIP price is $137.  Haven't seen them any better than that.
$115 at Famous Bid with under 3 hours left, no bids yet
Do I need to say it???
I think you do, I have no idea what you're going to say
Go for it!  I don't do Famous Bid, and have to pause after a big weekend Room 101 purchase and Devil spree.
Me too, won a box of CLE Cuarenta Corona Gordas on the devil and split PC's with a friend
At under $130 I would gladly spit that box of Warps with you if interested.
Don't I remember a comment not to long ago about a simple Texas/Louisiana boy that doesn't know nothin' about no fancy Warped  and RoMa Craft cigars???
Indeed
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 25, 2016, 01:02:07 PM
[...]
That new "open mindedness" must be due to the fru-fru off site work shops.  You must have been swayed by the masks and costumes.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 01:02:20 PM
For LTG, this deal keeps getting better:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/107031/ramon-bueso-olancho-vintage-torpedo/#p-210675

Includes $20 gift card
He would thank you, but he's on the phone ordering up now!
By Friday they will be paying him to take some.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 01:03:27 PM
[...]
I have always been very willing to buy and try new-to-me cigars.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 01:04:15 PM
NJDave, what's a good price on a box of La Hacienda Superiores By Warped?
Regular box price is $169, Atlantic VIP price is $137.  Haven't seen them any better than that.
$115 at Famous Bid with under 3 hours left, no bids yet
Do I need to say it???
I think you do, I have no idea what you're going to say
Go for it!  I don't do Famous Bid, and have to pause after a big weekend Room 101 purchase and Devil spree.
Me too, won a box of CLE Cuarenta Corona Gordas on the devil and split PC's with a friend
At under $130 I would gladly spit that box of Warps with you if interested.
Don't I remember a comment not to long ago about a simple Texas/Louisiana boy that doesn't know nothin' about no fancy Warped  and RoMa Craft cigars???
Indeed
And indeed I did not know anything about them other than having heard the names at that time.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 01:05:32 PM
NJDave, what's a good price on a box of La Hacienda Superiores By Warped?
Regular box price is $169, Atlantic VIP price is $137.  Haven't seen them any better than that.
$115 at Famous Bid with under 3 hours left, no bids yet
Do I need to say it???
I think you do, I have no idea what you're going to say
Go for it!  I don't do Famous Bid, and have to pause after a big weekend Room 101 purchase and Devil spree.
Me too, won a box of CLE Cuarenta Corona Gordas on the devil and split PC's with a friend
At under $130 I would gladly spit that box of Warps with you if interested.
Just can't do it at the moment Tex, I'm at capacity and will need to play Tetris to fit the CLEs
No problem, just in case you were interested in some enabling help.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on May 25, 2016, 01:06:03 PM
[...]

they do tell you to ignore the pictures, and to go by the description.
how many have ignored that they were buying a five pack, when it pictured 10 cigars....  8)
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on May 25, 2016, 01:07:43 PM
NJDave, what's a good price on a box of La Hacienda Superiores By Warped?
Regular box price is $169, Atlantic VIP price is $137.  Haven't seen them any better than that.
$115 at Famous Bid with under 3 hours left, no bids yet
Do I need to say it???
I think you do, I have no idea what you're going to say
Go for it!  I don't do Famous Bid, and have to pause after a big weekend Room 101 purchase and Devil spree.
Me too, won a box of CLE Cuarenta Corona Gordas on the devil and split PC's with a friend
i can't believe it, You have a friend?  :o  just funning with you kid.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 01:08:50 PM
[...]

True but they were Flash Bangs, I looked at them 3 times waiting for the next item to show up and besides if they were Napalms I would have bought some.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 25, 2016, 01:25:22 PM
For LTG, this deal keeps getting better:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/107031/ramon-bueso-olancho-vintage-torpedo/#p-210675

Includes $20 gift card
He would thank you, but he's on the phone ordering up now!
Lol, was reading on my lunch break, but now that I'm back, can't pass that up any longer. Even the free shipping link works in concert with it, so that's a no brainer. Thanks, Fishy!
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 01:27:12 PM
For LTG, this deal keeps getting better:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/107031/ramon-bueso-olancho-vintage-torpedo/#p-210675

Includes $20 gift card
He would thank you, but he's on the phone ordering up now!
Lol, was reading on my lunch break, but now that I'm back, can't pass that up any longer. Even the free shipping link works in concert with it, so that's a no brainer. Thanks, Fishy!
And at the same time you are kicking the FDA in the nuts at no extra charge!
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 25, 2016, 01:27:44 PM
For LTG, this deal keeps getting better:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/107031/ramon-bueso-olancho-vintage-torpedo/#p-210675

Includes $20 gift card
He would thank you, but he's on the phone ordering up now!
Lol, was reading on my lunch break, but now that I'm back, can't pass that up any longer. Even the free shipping link works in concert with it, so that's a no brainer. Thanks, Fishy!
And at the same time you are kicking the FDA in the nuts!
Always a plus!
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 01:29:59 PM
New cigars should be filling the shelves very soon to avoid the August deadline, unfortunately I would venture to say many if not most of them will be released well ahead of their prime.  Hmmmm, sounds like most Cubans now days.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 25, 2016, 01:34:13 PM
New cigars should be filling the shelves very soon to avoid the August deadline, unfortunately I would venture to say many if not most of them will be released well ahead of their prime.  Hmmmm, sounds like most Cubans now days.
Will they? The way I understood the rule, anything introduced between 2007 and August will still be subject to the approval process that they say will cost $150k.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 01:46:15 PM
New cigars should be filling the shelves very soon to avoid the August deadline, unfortunately I would venture to say many if not most of them will be released well ahead of their prime.  Hmmmm, sounds like most Cubans now days.
Will they? The way I understood the rule, anything introduced between 2007 and August will still be subject to the approval process that they say will cost $150k.
If introduced between February 15, 2007 and August (7TH I think it is) 2016 the Manufacturer will have 2 years  to submit an application and would be able to keep the products on the market until the FDA Denies the application.

If introduced after the effective August date then they will have to apply and have them tested prior to putting them on the market, thus there could be a 3-6 month or longer lull before you see a new cigar after August.

For a new introduction with multiple vitolas (each and every vitola has to be tested)the cost could push $1 million plus and it is expected the minimum total cost for a single new vitola could be as much as $350,000.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 01:57:53 PM
A little FDA side note:  The FDA has moved at a slow rate responding to current applications from other tobacco products, responding to just 34 of an estimated 4,000 applications and approving only one single product.

There are approximately 10,000 individual cigars sold today the majority of which would require testing and approval.   Have to get Raz to do the math on how long that will take as it is a Black Hole!
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 01:58:13 PM
Boss showed up got to meet now I guess.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 25, 2016, 01:59:41 PM
[...]

Either way, good timing on finishing up your retirement tub.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 02:07:26 PM
[...]

Never know, the onslaught of law suits may change things but this being in the works was mostly why I did that.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 02:08:23 PM
Only a 2 minute  meeting, not bad.  Just wanted to thank me for taking care of something for him.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 25, 2016, 02:08:43 PM
[...]

I sure they come around, I just can't imagine a world where they would willingly vote to kill small businesses with no due cause. But that's the government for ya.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: sfish on May 25, 2016, 02:16:46 PM
Later boys, see you tomorrow
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 02:19:29 PM
Later boys, see you tomorrow
Later Fish, have a good evening.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 25, 2016, 02:20:16 PM
Later boys, see you tomorrow
Ditto, hazzuh!
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 02:22:50 PM
Later boys, see you tomorrow
Ditto, hazzuh!
Have a good evening Golf
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 02:24:36 PM
Sheesh, everybody going home I thought it was about 2:30 or so and it is only 1:25!  Dammit.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 25, 2016, 02:41:58 PM
New cigars should be filling the shelves very soon to avoid the August deadline, unfortunately I would venture to say many if not most of them will be released well ahead of their prime.  Hmmmm, sounds like most Cubans now days.
Will they? The way I understood the rule, anything introduced between 2007 and August will still be subject to the approval process that they say will cost $150k.
But there is a three year transition period, so they can sell the shit out of them and deplete stocks by fall of 2019.  By then this will have been rescinded and won't matter.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 25, 2016, 02:43:20 PM
Later boys, see you tomorrow
Damn, you would think these guys have a cigar, adult beverage and some afternoon delight promised for hi tailin' it out of here so early...Dean has competition.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 25, 2016, 02:45:23 PM
Where the heck is CB?  He's like three posts from 5K.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 02:51:46 PM
New cigars should be filling the shelves very soon to avoid the August deadline, unfortunately I would venture to say many if not most of them will be released well ahead of their prime.  Hmmmm, sounds like most Cubans now days.
Will they? The way I understood the rule, anything introduced between 2007 and August will still be subject to the approval process that they say will cost $150k.
But there is a three year transition period, so they can sell the shit out of them and deplete stocks by fall of 2019.  By then this will have been rescinded and won't matter.
Either way they will use it to jack up prices as they have already begun doing
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 02:52:39 PM
I hate to say it, but examples like this have to be why people in other countries laugh at Americans.

Now Ohio State researchers claim that “tight hip flexors and weak gluteal muscles” from not getting enough exercise, sitting too much, or sleeping in the fetal position can cause unnecessary strain on surrounding muscles that may lead to chronic knee, hip, and back pain.
They’ve decided to call this “Dormant Butt Syndrome” or DBS.

DBS, however real it might be, just sounds like BS thanks to the name they chose.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on May 25, 2016, 03:13:45 PM
I hate to say it, but examples like this have to be why people in other countries laugh at Americans.

Now Ohio State researchers claim that “tight hip flexors and weak gluteal muscles” from not getting enough exercise, sitting too much, or sleeping in the fetal position can cause unnecessary strain on surrounding muscles that may lead to chronic knee, hip, and back pain.
They’ve decided to call this “Dormant Butt Syndrome” or DBS.

DBS, however real it might be, just sounds like BS thanks to the name they chose.
how does that compare to RLS Restless Leg Syndrome?
Can you have both restless legs and a dormant butt?
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 03:20:53 PM
I hate to say it, but examples like this have to be why people in other countries laugh at Americans.

Now Ohio State researchers claim that “tight hip flexors and weak gluteal muscles” from not getting enough exercise, sitting too much, or sleeping in the fetal position can cause unnecessary strain on surrounding muscles that may lead to chronic knee, hip, and back pain.
They’ve decided to call this “Dormant Butt Syndrome” or DBS.

DBS, however real it might be, just sounds like BS thanks to the name they chose.
how does that compare to RLS Restless Leg Syndrome?
Can you have both restless legs and a dormant butt?
Better call up Ohio State to find that answer, oh wait a minute that is the next $2 million government research project.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 25, 2016, 03:34:58 PM
it was a HOT round of golf, 93° and very little breeze. I played pretty decent, 15 over.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on May 25, 2016, 03:40:46 PM
it was a HOT round of golf, 93° and very little breeze. I played pretty decent, 15 over.
9 holes or 18 holes, 15 over on 18 holes means you were par on at least 3 holes.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 03:48:34 PM
it was a HOT round of golf, 93° and very little breeze. I played pretty decent, 15 over.
It is often HOT in Florida, you got to man up down there!
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: razgueado on May 25, 2016, 03:51:48 PM
A little FDA side note:  The FDA has moved at a slow rate responding to current applications from other tobacco products, responding to just 34 of an estimated 4,000 applications and approving only one single product.

There are approximately 10,000 individual cigars sold today the majority of which would require testing and approval.   Have to get Raz to do the math on how long that will take as it is a Black Hole!
I ran it through my government computers and the answer is: GFY.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 04:02:10 PM
Closing Report

DOW  +143  @  17,849

Oil  + 1.07 @ 49.69
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 04:03:55 PM
I am going home!  Later all.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 25, 2016, 04:14:32 PM
I hate to say it, but examples like this have to be why people in other countries laugh at Americans.

Now Ohio State researchers claim that “tight hip flexors and weak gluteal muscles” from not getting enough exercise, sitting too much, or sleeping in the fetal position can cause unnecessary strain on surrounding muscles that may lead to chronic knee, hip, and back pain.
They’ve decided to call this “Dormant Butt Syndrome” or DBS.

DBS, however real it might be, just sounds like BS thanks to the name they chose.
how does that compare to RLS Restless Leg Syndrome?
Can you have both restless legs and a dormant butt?
You can check with Dean for details on Restless Leg Syndrome.....
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on May 25, 2016, 04:35:40 PM
I am going home!  Later all.
take care Dave...
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 25, 2016, 04:39:26 PM
it was a HOT round of golf, 93° and very little breeze. I played pretty decent, 15 over.
9 holes or 18 holes, 15 over on 18 holes means you were par on at least 3 holes.
18 holes. LOL.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 25, 2016, 04:40:38 PM
it was a HOT round of golf, 93° and very little breeze. I played pretty decent, 15 over.
It is often HOT in Florida, you got to man up down there!
I was the only one NOT complaining.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: razgueado on May 25, 2016, 05:03:41 PM
it was a HOT round of golf, 93° and very little breeze. I played pretty decent, 15 over.
9 holes or 18 holes, 15 over on 18 holes means you were par on at least 3 holes.
18 holes. LOL.
But were they black holes?
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 05:10:13 PM
Home with a DPG Blue lit and a double dose of elixer.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 05:14:39 PM
Rather strange story but:

Actress Beth Howland, who played Vera on 'Alice,' dies at 74

SANTA MONICA, Calif. (AP) — Beth Howland, the actress best known for her role as a ditzy waitress on the 1970s and '80s CBS sitcom "Alice," has died. She was 74.

Her husband, actor Charles Kimbrough, told The Associated Press that Howland died Dec. 31 of lung cancer in Santa Monica, California. He said there had been no announcement, funeral or memorial service because that's how she wanted it.

Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 25, 2016, 05:30:36 PM
Rather strange story but:

Actress Beth Howland, who played Vera on 'Alice,' dies at 74

SANTA MONICA, Calif. (AP) — Beth Howland, the actress best known for her role as a ditzy waitress on the 1970s and '80s CBS sitcom "Alice," has died. She was 74.

Her husband, actor Charles Kimbrough, told The Associated Press that Howland died Dec. 31 of lung cancer in Santa Monica, California. He said there had been no announcement, funeral or memorial service because that's how she wanted it.
Hopefully he didn't wait until now to bury or cremate her.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 05:32:14 PM
Rather strange story but:

Actress Beth Howland, who played Vera on 'Alice,' dies at 74

SANTA MONICA, Calif. (AP) — Beth Howland, the actress best known for her role as a ditzy waitress on the 1970s and '80s CBS sitcom "Alice," has died. She was 74.

Her husband, actor Charles Kimbrough, told The Associated Press that Howland died Dec. 31 of lung cancer in Santa Monica, California. He said there had been no announcement, funeral or memorial service because that's how she wanted it.
Hopefully he didn't wait until now to bury or cremate her.
Really!
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 25, 2016, 06:00:01 PM
Off for some dinner and maybe a touch of the grape.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: sfish on May 25, 2016, 07:46:52 PM
Off for some dinner and maybe a touch of the grape.
Who's the grape? She sounds nice
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 25, 2016, 08:12:09 PM
Off for some dinner and maybe a touch of the grape.
Who's the grape? She sounds nice
Grape Ape,  Grape Ape!
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 08:15:05 PM
Off for some dinner and maybe a touch of the grape.
Who's the grape? She sounds nice
Grape Ape,  Grape Ape!
MAYOR!!!
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 08:15:37 PM
Off for some dinner and maybe a touch of the grape.
Who's the grape? She sounds nice
Hope she is a sweet grape
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 25, 2016, 08:17:09 PM
Off for some dinner and maybe a touch of the grape.
Who's the grape? She sounds nice
Grape Ape,  Grape Ape!
MAYOR!!!
Guess who's home now and still without a working phone?

Good evening, TXDave.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 08:21:38 PM
Off for some dinner and maybe a touch of the grape.
Who's the grape? She sounds nice
Grape Ape,  Grape Ape!
MAYOR!!!
Guess who's home now and still without a working phone?

Good evening, TXDave.
LOL, who needs a phone anyway.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 25, 2016, 08:24:26 PM
Off for some dinner and maybe a touch of the grape.
Who's the grape? She sounds nice
Grape Ape,  Grape Ape!
MAYOR!!!
Guess who's home now and still without a working phone?

Good evening, TXDave.
LOL, who needs a phone anyway.
I kinda like it. I do miss my podcasts though. So I see we have a jam going. Did I miss anything good?
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 25, 2016, 08:33:38 PM
Evening Daves and Mr Mayor. Is it wrong to be drinking in the middle of the week?
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 08:35:37 PM
Off for some dinner and maybe a touch of the grape.
Who's the grape? She sounds nice
Grape Ape,  Grape Ape!
MAYOR!!!
Guess who's home now and still without a working phone?

Good evening, TXDave.
LOL, who needs a phone anyway.
I kinda like it. I do miss my podcasts though. So I see we have a jam going. Did I miss anything good?
I did not see everything but I would say definitely not.  Good deal on a Cain sampler at Holts and believe it or not best deal ever on Nica Rusticas on the Mash.  With CATSRULE 15 for $47.26.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 08:36:06 PM
Evening Daves and Mr Mayor. Is it wrong to be drinking in the middle of the week?
More like wrong not to.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 25, 2016, 08:37:08 PM
Off for some dinner and maybe a touch of the grape.
Who's the grape? She sounds nice
Grape Ape,  Grape Ape!
MAYOR!!!
Guess who's home now and still without a working phone?

Good evening, TXDave.
LOL, who needs a phone anyway.
I kinda like it. I do miss my podcasts though. So I see we have a jam going. Did I miss anything good?
I did not see everything but I would say definitely not.  Good deal on a Cain sampler at Holts and believe it or not best deal ever on Nica Rusticas on the Mash.  With CATSRULE 15 for $47.26.
Yeah, had to hit the NR deal, was a good one.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 25, 2016, 08:38:25 PM
Evening Daves and Mr Mayor. Is it wrong to be drinking in the middle of the week?
More like wrong not to.
Thanks, I suspected as much but needed confirmation.  Figures this would be the right place.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 25, 2016, 08:40:26 PM
Evening Daves and Mr Mayor. Is it wrong to be drinking in the middle of the week?
More like wrong not to.
Thanks, I suspected as much but needed confirmation.  Figures this would be the right place.
No doubt Cheapy Cheapo worthy.
Everybody hits!
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on May 25, 2016, 08:41:12 PM
Evening Daves and Mr Mayor. Is it wrong to be drinking in the middle of the week?
No.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 25, 2016, 08:45:47 PM
Evening Daves and Mr Mayor. Is it wrong to be drinking in the middle of the week?
No.
OK, no less an authority than the PWinChief has given the green light.  Won't be TruDoggin it, though.  Some modicum of restraint will be practiced.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on May 25, 2016, 08:46:43 PM
Off for some dinner and maybe a touch of the grape.
Who's the grape? She sounds nice
Grape Ape,  Grape Ape!
Peel me a grape.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on May 25, 2016, 08:47:29 PM
Evening Daves and Mr Mayor. Is it wrong to be drinking in the middle of the week?
No.
OK, no less an authority than the PWinChief has given the green light.  Won't be TruDoggin it, though.  Some modicum of restraint will be practiced.
To each, their own.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on May 25, 2016, 08:48:16 PM
Off for some dinner and maybe a touch of the grape.
Who's the grape? She sounds nice
Grape Ape,  Grape Ape!
MAYOR!!!
Guess who's home now and still without a working phone?

Good evening, TXDave.
LOL, who needs a phone anyway.
I kinda like it. I do miss my podcasts though. So I see we have a jam going. Did I miss anything good?
I did not see everything but I would say definitely not.  Good deal on a Cain sampler at Holts and believe it or not best deal ever on Nica Rusticas on the Mash.  With CATSRULE 15 for $47.26.
Cats rule!
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 25, 2016, 08:50:12 PM
Evening Daves and Mr Mayor. Is it wrong to be drinking in the middle of the week?
No.
OK, no less an authority than the PWinChief has given the green light.  Won't be TruDoggin it, though.  Some modicum of restraint will be practiced.
To each, their own.
5 am wake up is my own. Guess I need to head to bed in an hour like TexDave.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on May 25, 2016, 08:52:49 PM
Evening Daves and Mr Mayor. Is it wrong to be drinking in the middle of the week?
No.
OK, no less an authority than the PWinChief has given the green light.  Won't be TruDoggin it, though.  Some modicum of restraint will be practiced.
To each, their own.
5 am wake up is my own. Guess I need to head to bed in an hour like TexDave.
Gotta get together for a herf next time we travel to Texas to visit Tim and family.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 08:53:47 PM
Evening Daves and Mr Mayor. Is it wrong to be drinking in the middle of the week?
No.
OK, no less an authority than the PWinChief has given the green light.  Won't be TruDoggin it, though.  Some modicum of restraint will be practiced.
To each, their own.
5 am wake up is my own. Guess I need to head to bed in an hour like TexDave.
My wake up time is 4:00 a.m.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 08:55:04 PM
I am watching a tiny house show telling the warden to get her crap in that dumpster.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 08:55:46 PM
Evening Daves and Mr Mayor. Is it wrong to be drinking in the middle of the week?
No.
OK, no less an authority than the PWinChief has given the green light.  Won't be TruDoggin it, though.  Some modicum of restraint will be practiced.
To each, their own.
5 am wake up is my own. Guess I need to head to bed in an hour like TexDave.
My bedtime is around 8-8:30.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: razgueado on May 25, 2016, 08:56:47 PM
Off for some dinner and maybe a touch of the grape.
Who's the grape? She sounds nice
Grape Ape,  Grape Ape!
MAYOR!!!
Guess who's home now and still without a working phone?

Good evening, TXDave.
LOL, who needs a phone anyway.
I kinda like it. I do miss my podcasts though. So I see we have a jam going. Did I miss anything good?
I did not see everything but I would say definitely not.  Good deal on a Cain sampler at Holts and believe it or not best deal ever on Nica Rusticas on the Mash.  With CATSRULE 15 for $47.26.
Yeah, had to hit the NR deal, was a good one.
A rare case of a deal happening right when I needed it.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 25, 2016, 08:58:00 PM
Evening Daves and Mr Mayor. Is it wrong to be drinking in the middle of the week?
No.
OK, no less an authority than the PWinChief has given the green light.  Won't be TruDoggin it, though.  Some modicum of restraint will be practiced.
To each, their own.
5 am wake up is my own. Guess I need to head to bed in an hour like TexDave.
Gotta get together for a herf next time we travel to Texas to visit Tim and family.
Indeed. It's been way too long.  We'll invite TexDave along to be nice.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 25, 2016, 08:59:01 PM
I am watching a tiny house show telling the warden to get her crap in that dumpster.
Was wondering how that was going.  What percentage full is it after day one?
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 25, 2016, 09:01:21 PM
Evening Daves and Mr Mayor. Is it wrong to be drinking in the middle of the week?
No.
OK, no less an authority than the PWinChief has given the green light.  Won't be TruDoggin it, though.  Some modicum of restraint will be practiced.
To each, their own.
5 am wake up is my own. Guess I need to head to bed in an hour like TexDave.
That's sad.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 09:06:59 PM
I am watching a tiny house show telling the warden to get her crap in that dumpster.
Was wondering how that was going.  What percentage full is it after day one?
-0- that is the 4-day weekend project but they delivered it 2 days early.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 25, 2016, 09:10:40 PM
Evening Daves and Mr Mayor. Is it wrong to be drinking in the middle of the week?
No.
OK, no less an authority than the PWinChief has given the green light.  Won't be TruDoggin it, though.  Some modicum of restraint will be practiced.
To each, their own.
5 am wake up is my own. Guess I need to head to bed in an hour like TexDave.
That's sad.
I know. Unlike you we are mere mortals requiring some sleep.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 25, 2016, 09:14:52 PM
Evening Daves and Mr Mayor. Is it wrong to be drinking in the middle of the week?
No.
OK, no less an authority than the PWinChief has given the green light.  Won't be TruDoggin it, though.  Some modicum of restraint will be practiced.
To each, their own.
5 am wake up is my own. Guess I need to head to bed in an hour like TexDave.
That's sad.
I know. Unlike you we are mere mortals requiring some sleep.
Amen, no way we can keep,up with his pace.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 25, 2016, 09:20:47 PM
I am watching a tiny house show telling the warden to get her crap in that dumpster.
Was wondering how that was going.  What percentage full is it after day one?
-0- that is the 4-day weekend project but they delivered it 2 days early.
That's so the warden can acclimate herself to the idea. Two days of contemplating the possibilities before diving in.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 25, 2016, 09:22:29 PM
[...]
The White Whale reigns supreme in many respects.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 25, 2016, 09:25:20 PM
WTF did I just do?  Should mix another drink.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 25, 2016, 09:26:13 PM
Evening Daves and Mr Mayor. Is it wrong to be drinking in the middle of the week?
No.
OK, no less an authority than the PWinChief has given the green light.  Won't be TruDoggin it, though.  Some modicum of restraint will be practiced.
To each, their own.
5 am wake up is my own. Guess I need to head to bed in an hour like TexDave.
That's sad.
I know. Unlike you we are mere mortals requiring some sleep.
Amen, no way we can keep,up with his pace.
Sleep is highly overrated.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 25, 2016, 09:26:59 PM
Evening Daves and Mr Mayor. Is it wrong to be drinking in the middle of the week?
Not at all. I may join you. What goes well with leftover Chinese food?
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 25, 2016, 09:28:56 PM
Evening Daves and Mr Mayor. Is it wrong to be drinking in the middle of the week?
Not at all. I may join you. What goes well with leftover Chinese food?
By all means.  Left over Chinese food is even better than left over pizza.   I would pair it with booze.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 25, 2016, 09:48:59 PM
Evening Daves and Mr Mayor. Is it wrong to be drinking in the middle of the week?
Not at all. I may join you. What goes well with leftover Chinese food?
By all means.  Left over Chinese food is even better than left over pizza.   I would pair it with booze.
I'm thinking rum.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on May 25, 2016, 09:53:33 PM
18!
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 25, 2016, 09:55:19 PM
Evening Daves and Mr Mayor. Is it wrong to be drinking in the middle of the week?
Not at all. I may join you. What goes well with leftover Chinese food?
By all means.  Left over Chinese food is even better than left over pizza.   I would pair it with booze.
I'm thinking rum.
Yep.  Coconut & pineapple sparkling water with rum.
Title: Re: 5/25/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 25, 2016, 10:29:52 PM
Evening Daves and Mr Mayor. Is it wrong to be drinking in the middle of the week?
Not at all. I may join you. What goes well with leftover Chinese food?
By all means.  Left over Chinese food is even better than left over pizza.   I would pair it with booze.
I'm thinking rum.
Yep.  Coconut & pineapple sparkling water with rum.
I can actually do that. I tried something else and it's terrrrrrrrrible.