« Reply #135 on: May 25, 2016, 10:50:53 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Dr. deRaz, could you explain a black hole?
Yes, I could.
Then figure out how long it could possibly take a human with warden supervision to install 10 feet of crown molding in a bathroom.
The solution approaches infinity.
So my crown molding and Tex's crap accumulation share an asymptote?

« Reply #136 on: May 25, 2016, 10:51:16 AM »

Now why the hell did I not think of this back in the 70's?????

Students at Oberlin College are asking the school to put academics on the back burner so they can better turn their attention to activism. More than 1,300 students at the Midwestern liberal arts college have now signed a petition asking that the college get rid of any grade below a C for the semester, and some students are requesting alternatives to the standard written midterm examination, such as a conversation with a professor in lieu of an essay.
Just flunk the little shits and let their parents explain fairness in paying for an extra semester.  Now that will be education!

« Reply #137 on: May 25, 2016, 10:52:45 AM »

I had to look up cisgender today..... ???

« Reply #138 on: May 25, 2016, 10:55:16 AM »

picked up the printer for my daughter at Staples, after she picked me up at the train.  then
since she was already in the car, drove to Micro Center, and had her test drive(type) several
laptops.  Ended up with an Acer Aspire Core I5, 8GB ram and a 256GB SSD hard drive, $499.99.  Thing boots
in no time flat. for more storage. will have to clean up a 1TB external hard drive I used to transfer files, from the old computer.  It's SATA III, in a SATA III - USB 3 case, the thing flies.   We opted for the I5 over the I7 for increased battery life. total time in store 35 minutes. got office 2016 for home & student, for $99, with purchase of Laptop.
I like Micro Center but have to go to Houston or Dallas to shop at one, can't believe there is not one in Austin.
mines on a highway not far from the house, it has a Paterson address, so it
is in an "Economic Development Zone", half the sales tax. so 3.5% instead of 7% tax.
 Liquor stores still charge full sales tax.

« Reply #139 on: May 25, 2016, 10:57:23 AM »

I had to look up cisgender today..... ???
Did you meet one in the company bathroom?

« Reply #140 on: May 25, 2016, 10:58:23 AM »

Now why the hell did I not think of this back in the 70's?????

Students at Oberlin College are asking the school to put academics on the back burner so they can better turn their attention to activism. More than 1,300 students at the Midwestern liberal arts college have now signed a petition asking that the college get rid of any grade below a C for the semester, and some students are requesting alternatives to the standard written midterm examination, such as a conversation with a professor in lieu of an essay.
Just flunk the little shits and let their parents explain fairness in paying for an extra semester.  Now that will be education!
You don't seem to understand "equality", might have to send you to a Bernie Rally!

« Reply #141 on: May 25, 2016, 11:01:09 AM »

Famous sales are now beyond laughable,  latest being a Drew Estate Sale where they are offering Nica Rustica's at a higher price than on the Mash this week and without  Free Shipping.

« Reply #142 on: May 25, 2016, 11:03:22 AM »

Famous sales are now beyond laughable,  latest being a Drew Estate Sale where they are offering Nica Rustica's at a higher price than on the Mash this week and without  Free Shipping.
Holy Shit even worse than I thought but a real deal.

Nica Rusticas on the Mash @ $19/5 pak  and they normally qualify for the catsrule discount.

« Reply #143 on: May 25, 2016, 11:07:20 AM »

Famous sales are now beyond laughable,  latest being a Drew Estate Sale where they are offering Nica Rustica's at a higher price than on the Mash this week and without  Free Shipping.
Holy Shit even worse than I thought but a real deal.

Nica Rusticas on the Mash @ $19/5 pak  and they normally qualify for the catsrule discount.
Wow, best price yet on those.

« Reply #144 on: May 25, 2016, 11:08:04 AM »

Famous sales are now beyond laughable,  latest being a Drew Estate Sale where they are offering Nica Rustica's at a higher price than on the Mash this week and without  Free Shipping.
Holy Shit even worse than I thought but a real deal.

Nica Rusticas on the Mash @ $19/5 pak  and they normally qualify for the catsrule discount.
Wow, best price yet on those.
$47.26/15 with the coupon.

« Reply #145 on: May 25, 2016, 11:12:42 AM »

Buying Nica Rustica's Lull?

« Reply #146 on: May 25, 2016, 11:13:15 AM »

I had to look up cisgender today..... ???
Did you meet one in the company bathroom?
Yea, looking in the mirror.

« Reply #147 on: May 25, 2016, 11:16:21 AM »

I had to look up cisgender today..... ???
Did you meet one in the company bathroom?
Yea, looking in the mirror.
In that case it would be a cismale.

« Reply #148 on: May 25, 2016, 11:16:35 AM »

Famous sales are now beyond laughable,  latest being a Drew Estate Sale where they are offering Nica Rustica's at a higher price than on the Mash this week and without  Free Shipping.
Holy Shit even worse than I thought but a real deal.

Nica Rusticas on the Mash @ $19/5 pak  and they normally qualify for the catsrule discount.
Retirement humi time, stock up!

« Reply #149 on: May 25, 2016, 11:21:36 AM »

Holts has a nice Flash Sale on Cain Samplers.  8 cigar sampler all in somewhat close to Robusto sizes for $22.50 FS.