« Reply #75 on: May 25, 2016, 09:09:35 AM »

At the Page Today:

Oliva it says but there are all kinds of mixed breeds offered.
Including the Pudgy Monsters. Screw the Skinny ones!

« Reply #76 on: May 25, 2016, 09:09:45 AM »

At the Page Today:

Oliva it says but there are all kinds of mixed breeds offered.
Mutt adoption day at the pound.

« Reply #77 on: May 25, 2016, 09:10:43 AM »

Some nice Tshirts for the FDA offered here:

https://www.smokeinn.com/FDA/

« Reply #78 on: May 25, 2016, 09:12:48 AM »

Morning TSADave, ThinksCommercialReviewsMatterFish and CB
Morning Dave, the issue is that my tastes seem to align with the Halfwheel guys. That's why I'm always interested in their reviews but it won't keep me from getting some
Agreed, I'm generally in alignment with Halfwheel and Stogie Guys reviews.
I generally like to smoke them myself and decide if I like them, only look at reviews for quality of construction and burn, personally don't care if they taste cloves or horseradish......  That said I do usually think those two are the better of the reviews but how can you not just see what the fair and balanced Cigar Aficionado Rating is and buy accordingly? ::)

« Reply #79 on: May 25, 2016, 09:14:47 AM »

Some nice Tshirts for the FDA offered here:

https://www.smokeinn.com/FDA/
Good but unfortunately it is another customer paid money scam for the Industry Lobbyist CRA.

« Reply #80 on: May 25, 2016, 09:15:29 AM »

At the Page Today:

Oliva it says but there are all kinds of mixed breeds offered.
Mutt adoption day at the pound.
Good one! :)

« Reply #81 on: May 25, 2016, 09:17:04 AM »

In today's news:

 Kenneth Starr led the Whitewater independent counsel and helped show that Clinton lied under oath, which resulted in Clinton being impeached.

Clinton is "the most gifted politician of the baby boomer generation," Starr said last week during a panel discussion in Philadelphia, reports The New York Times.

 "His genuine empathy for human beings is absolutely clear. It is powerful, it is palpable and the folks of Arkansas really understood that about him — that he genuinely cared. The 'I feel your pain' is absolutely genuine."

And then there is this in today's news:

The Baylor University Board of Regents is in the midst of reviewing a report compiled by an independent law firm about how the school handled multiple sexual assault allegations made against its football program over the past five years.

And on Tuesday, as speculation grew that university President Ken Starr would not survive the scandal, school officials announced they would make public their recommendations by early next month.
They say it should be released by June 3.  Shall be interesting....don't think you can conclude anything but a full fuck-up with a bad attempt at cover-up.

« Reply #82 on: May 25, 2016, 09:17:13 AM »

And the so-so reviews of Tat Skinny Monsters continues on Halfwheel.  Tiff was at least positive if subdued....maybe lancero wasn't the way to go...
I thought for sure those would be a home run
Agreed.  Pete has always been big on lancero's with other cigar lines.
Most of my favorite cigars of his are the smaller rings

« Reply #83 on: May 25, 2016, 09:18:38 AM »

LTG's Olanchos up on the jam...which we don't acknowledge anymore

« Reply #84 on: May 25, 2016, 09:23:47 AM »

LTG's Olanchos up on the jam...which we don't acknowledge anymore
And even better than the introductory price, too. Gonna save those in the cart for future use, since I already bought 20 LTs this morning. Thanks for the heads up.

« Reply #85 on: May 25, 2016, 09:23:55 AM »

[...]

Hey, since he and the coach have been there they have gone from a nobody athletics program to a somewhat powerhouse football program with other programs much improved.  Seems that letting the athletes bang the girls around campus has been a success!  Almost Right out of the Joe Paterno book.

« Reply #86 on: May 25, 2016, 09:25:00 AM »

LTG's Olanchos up on the jam...which we don't acknowledge anymore
And even better than the introductory price, too. Gonna save those in the cart for future use, since I already bought 20 LTs this morning. Thanks for the heads up.
Go ahead and put two in the cart, you can have mine.

« Reply #87 on: May 25, 2016, 09:27:01 AM »

And the so-so reviews of Tat Skinny Monsters continues on Halfwheel.  Tiff was at least positive if subdued....maybe lancero wasn't the way to go...
I thought for sure those would be a home run
Agreed.  Pete has always been big on lancero's with other cigar lines.
Most of my favorite cigars of his are the smaller rings
Speaking of Rings, I got a shipment yesterday with some FdLA's in it that I thought I bought toro's and fuk they were Toro Gordo's (60 RG).  Checked and sure enough that is what I actually ordered.  Dumbass award for me.

« Reply #88 on: May 25, 2016, 09:30:18 AM »

And the so-so reviews of Tat Skinny Monsters continues on Halfwheel.  Tiff was at least positive if subdued....maybe lancero wasn't the way to go...
I thought for sure those would be a home run
Agreed.  Pete has always been big on lancero's with other cigar lines.
Most of my favorite cigars of his are the smaller rings
Speaking of Rings, I got a shipment yesterday with some FdLA's in it that I thought I bought toro's and fuk they were Toro Gordo's (60 RG).  Checked and sure enough that is what I actually ordered.  Dumbass award for me.
I've done that before on CBid, felt pretty stupid but hey, they're cigars

« Reply #89 on: May 25, 2016, 09:31:23 AM »

And the so-so reviews of Tat Skinny Monsters continues on Halfwheel.  Tiff was at least positive if subdued....maybe lancero wasn't the way to go...
I thought for sure those would be a home run
Agreed.  Pete has always been big on lancero's with other cigar lines.
Most of my favorite cigars of his are the smaller rings
Speaking of Rings, I got a shipment yesterday with some FdLA's in it that I thought I bought toro's and fuk they were Toro Gordo's (60 RG).  Checked and sure enough that is what I actually ordered.  Dumbass award for me.
I've done that before on CBid, felt pretty stupid but hey, they're cigars
Oh yeah, they will smoke and fortunately only got 5 of them.