Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18

« Reply #210 on: May 25, 2016, 03:13:45 PM »

I hate to say it, but examples like this have to be why people in other countries laugh at Americans.

Now Ohio State researchers claim that “tight hip flexors and weak gluteal muscles” from not getting enough exercise, sitting too much, or sleeping in the fetal position can cause unnecessary strain on surrounding muscles that may lead to chronic knee, hip, and back pain.
They’ve decided to call this “Dormant Butt Syndrome” or DBS.

DBS, however real it might be, just sounds like BS thanks to the name they chose.
how does that compare to RLS Restless Leg Syndrome?
Can you have both restless legs and a dormant butt?

« Reply #211 on: May 25, 2016, 03:20:53 PM »

I hate to say it, but examples like this have to be why people in other countries laugh at Americans.

Now Ohio State researchers claim that “tight hip flexors and weak gluteal muscles” from not getting enough exercise, sitting too much, or sleeping in the fetal position can cause unnecessary strain on surrounding muscles that may lead to chronic knee, hip, and back pain.
They’ve decided to call this “Dormant Butt Syndrome” or DBS.

DBS, however real it might be, just sounds like BS thanks to the name they chose.
how does that compare to RLS Restless Leg Syndrome?
Can you have both restless legs and a dormant butt?
Better call up Ohio State to find that answer, oh wait a minute that is the next $2 million government research project.

« Reply #212 on: May 25, 2016, 03:34:58 PM »

it was a HOT round of golf, 93° and very little breeze. I played pretty decent, 15 over.

« Reply #213 on: May 25, 2016, 03:40:46 PM »

it was a HOT round of golf, 93° and very little breeze. I played pretty decent, 15 over.
9 holes or 18 holes, 15 over on 18 holes means you were par on at least 3 holes.

« Reply #214 on: May 25, 2016, 03:48:34 PM »

it was a HOT round of golf, 93° and very little breeze. I played pretty decent, 15 over.
It is often HOT in Florida, you got to man up down there!

« Reply #215 on: May 25, 2016, 03:51:48 PM »

A little FDA side note:  The FDA has moved at a slow rate responding to current applications from other tobacco products, responding to just 34 of an estimated 4,000 applications and approving only one single product.

There are approximately 10,000 individual cigars sold today the majority of which would require testing and approval.   Have to get Raz to do the math on how long that will take as it is a Black Hole!
I ran it through my government computers and the answer is: GFY.

« Reply #216 on: May 25, 2016, 04:02:10 PM »

Closing Report

DOW  +143  @  17,849

Oil  + 1.07 @ 49.69

« Reply #217 on: May 25, 2016, 04:03:55 PM »

I am going home!  Later all.

« Reply #218 on: May 25, 2016, 04:14:32 PM »

I hate to say it, but examples like this have to be why people in other countries laugh at Americans.

Now Ohio State researchers claim that “tight hip flexors and weak gluteal muscles” from not getting enough exercise, sitting too much, or sleeping in the fetal position can cause unnecessary strain on surrounding muscles that may lead to chronic knee, hip, and back pain.
They’ve decided to call this “Dormant Butt Syndrome” or DBS.

DBS, however real it might be, just sounds like BS thanks to the name they chose.
how does that compare to RLS Restless Leg Syndrome?
Can you have both restless legs and a dormant butt?
You can check with Dean for details on Restless Leg Syndrome.....

« Reply #219 on: May 25, 2016, 04:35:40 PM »

I am going home!  Later all.
take care Dave...

« Reply #220 on: May 25, 2016, 04:39:26 PM »

it was a HOT round of golf, 93° and very little breeze. I played pretty decent, 15 over.
9 holes or 18 holes, 15 over on 18 holes means you were par on at least 3 holes.
18 holes. LOL.

« Reply #221 on: May 25, 2016, 04:40:38 PM »

it was a HOT round of golf, 93° and very little breeze. I played pretty decent, 15 over.
It is often HOT in Florida, you got to man up down there!
I was the only one NOT complaining.

« Reply #222 on: May 25, 2016, 05:03:41 PM »

it was a HOT round of golf, 93° and very little breeze. I played pretty decent, 15 over.
9 holes or 18 holes, 15 over on 18 holes means you were par on at least 3 holes.
18 holes. LOL.
But were they black holes?

« Reply #223 on: May 25, 2016, 05:10:13 PM »

Home with a DPG Blue lit and a double dose of elixer.

« Reply #224 on: May 25, 2016, 05:14:39 PM »

Rather strange story but:

Actress Beth Howland, who played Vera on 'Alice,' dies at 74

SANTA MONICA, Calif. (AP) — Beth Howland, the actress best known for her role as a ditzy waitress on the 1970s and '80s CBS sitcom "Alice," has died. She was 74.

Her husband, actor Charles Kimbrough, told The Associated Press that Howland died Dec. 31 of lung cancer in Santa Monica, California. He said there had been no announcement, funeral or memorial service because that's how she wanted it.

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18